~Tales of Moonclan~(Open/Accepting)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ~Tales of Moonclan~(Open/Accepting)

Postby __PawPrints__ » Mon Dec 12, 2022 9:04 am

Raggedkit smiled cheekily at Snowdapple. "Sorry!" Then under his breath he said so just Lionkit could hear, "At least one of us will grow into fine a warrior." He turned around and padded over to Darkkit his tail waving triumphantly behind him.

Lionkit huffed grouchily at Raggedkit then rolled onto his paws. "Sorry Snowdapple." he meowed sounding down. He grabbed the robin next to him and tried to push it back onto the pile helping her clean the mess they'd made.

Mudkit purred loudly seeing Cinderfang. "Hi!" He wasted no time and curled up right beside her looking up at her with sparkling blue eyes. "I was hoping you could tell me what it was like when you became an apprentice!" he meowed. "I'm about to become one any day now!" he chirped with a proud puff of his little orange chest.
__PawPrints__

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reaper666 » Mon Dec 12, 2022 7:31 pm

[i][color=#400000]Shadestar/29 moons/Leader/ Wildfur, Redpaw

Shadestar headed in the opposite direction, padding along the border and marking it where it needed to be reinforced. He was lost in his own thoughts as he went along, not much paying attention to his surroundings.

Lostsoul/15 Moons/Warrior/Darkpaw

Lostsoul watched Darkpaw as he did as hed shown him. He purred loudly as Darkpaw caught his fish. "Well done Darkpaw! You're going to be such an amazing warrior one day and I can't wait to see it!" He said with big bright smile. "Itd be nice to have you to go on patrols with. At least I know you'll have my back." He said, resting his tail along Darkpaw's shoulders. "And know I'll always have your back and if you ever need help or someone to talk to I'm here for ya!"

Fallenblaze/29 moons/Loner/Snowshadow

Fallenshadow turned back to face Snowshadow. "My name is Fallenblaze. What's yours?" He asked, sitting down. "No no I understand completely. You're protecting your clan." He said, his ears flicking. "Tge rogues huh? I've had a run in with them. They tried to claw me when I was hunting. Nasty bunch they are." He said with a soft hiss. "I'd like to join the clan and I mean no harm and only wish to be useful to your clan."

Willowbreeze/38 Moons/Queen/Branchflight, Sageshadow

Willowbreeze shook her head with a smile. "My dear I know the look. I've seen at least one tom you've caught the attention of." She purred. "But I understand."

Hollowsight/24 Moons/Warrior/Sparrowfoot, Canaryspeckle

Hollowsight shook his head, looking at the she cat. "I wish there was but it seems a war is the only thing coming our way and we need to be ready and prepared for it." He said solemnly.

Jasmine/3 moons/loner/Harvey, Hatch, Catherina

Jasmine sighed softly, her eyes drooping. "Harvey? Hatch? If anything happens and she doesn't come back we need to find other cats." She said softly. "Mom's not coming back to us. We all know it. We will find others and survive." She said, nuzzling them both. "I'm not losing either of you."

Thorn/33 Moons/Member/Skyclaw

Thorn nodded, tasting the air. "Come I can smell some ducks of the water. They'd surely impress Thunder if we can catch them." She said making her way to the stream.

Halfmask/34 Moons/Warrior/Martenfang, Nightshadow

Halfmask listened to Nightshadow's story a soft sad mew slipping from her muzzle. She had always known the young tom was innocent and had tried hard to convince other cats he was. She had even tried to find him but lost his sent. She never gave up trying however and seeing him standing there was like seeing a ghost.

Iceystorm/29 moons/Rogue/Vinesnake

Ice nodded in agreement. "I know a place we can do just that." She said, keeping her eyes on the dark tom. "It would seem so. Not that I'd mind that so much. I do like your company." She purred at him. She couldn't lie Vinesnake intrigued her and she felt herself wanting to be near him. She lead him to a small pond near the camp. "This should cover our sents." She said, wading into the pond, the sun hitting her white pelt.

Nightshadow/25 moons/Rogue/ Halfmask, Martenfang

Nightshadow shook his head. "What does it matter?" He hissed out. "I'll never be welcome in the clan again and if I was I know cats would still blame me." His tail was lashing behind him as he spoke. "But you want the truth here. Me and Coonefur where hunting by the cliffs. They lost their footing and fell, but most think I pushed them because I'm jealous of their relationship with Applefur but jokes on them I'm not much into she cats." He said with a bitter laugh. "But no one believed me or even let me speak my side of the story so again what's the point?"

Nightmare/30 Moons/Second In Command/Holly, Pumpkin

Nightmare followed alongside Holly as they headed back to base. He wasn't too sure what to make of this new cat but they could always use more cats when they finally fought Moonclan.

Pumpkin/10 moons/Rogue/ Holly, Nightmare

Pumpkin's ears flattened as he followed after Holly and Nightmare. "M-my name is Pumpkin." He said softly to the she cat. "What's yours?" He asked, keeping himself low as Nightmare glanced back at him.

Snowdapple/30 moons/Queen/ Raggedkit, Lionkit

Snowdapple shook her head as she watched Raggedkit walk away. "You know power doesn't make up a fine Warrior." She said looking down at Lionkit. "It is also the patience, kindness, loyalness and respect for your clan." She purred, licking the top of his head. "So trust me when I say you'll make a fine Warrior. If not better." She said with a smile.

Cinderfang/37 moons/Elder/Retired Warrior/Mudkit

Cinderfang smiled down at him. "Oh I was quite the pawful back then. My poor mentor Wolfsnap. He had the patience I've never seen before. He made me an amazing Warrior. Sadly I lost him to a fox attack. The same one who took my eye and mangled my leg up." She said, bending to groom Mudkit for a moment before speaking. "You'll love the territory. So many sights and smells. So many places to hunt and train. It's so nice out there, but the Rogues are making it so dangerous, so you'll need to listen to your mentor and run if they tell you."

[/color][/i]
Reaper666

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Dec 13, 2022 6:00 am

Snowshadow
Moonclan warrior - male - crush open- apprentice Oceanpaw - tags: Fallenblaze

He flicked his ears giving a very confused look when the loner told his name "Fallen...blaze?" he repeated in a silent voice "that's a very weird name for a loner, so are you coming from a clan or are your parents? that's warrior name" he meowed silently. He was silent for a moment "I am Snowshadow, and yes I can bring you to my leader, but after that what happens to you is in his paws" he meowed to him.

Branchflight
Moonclan warrior - female - crush maybe Hollowsight, Fallenblaze - apprentice open - tags: Willowbreeze

She looked at her like trying to see if she was speaking the truth or just saying things which could make her feel pleased, she didn't know she was not good at those things "I see...but if there was then who?" she asked curiously.

Stormpaw
Moonclan apprentice - female - crush open - mentor Dawnheart- tags: Dawnheart, Wolfpaw, Ducksplash

She looked at her mentor and brother, her ears perking to Ducksplash as he was not answering. She looked at her mentor once more "maybe we could go now, and Ducksplash can follow when he is ready to do that?" she meowed to her mentor. She looked at her brother too to see what he thought about going ahead without his mentor.

Canaryspeckle
Moonclan warrior - female - crush Sparrowfoot - apprentice open- tags: Hollowsight Sparrowfoot

She sighed "yeah I just hope that could be an option, but those rogues are chosen to run us out of our forest...I dunno why though when there is plenty of space for both of us, without even needing to live near each other" she meowed rather sadly.

Catherina
Loner/ kittypet - female - crush Nightshadow- tags: Jasmine, Harvey, Hatch

She had a weird feeling after catching the duck, she was afraid that someone heard her there. So far she didn't see our scent from anyone near the river so she took the duck to her jaws and run away from it. She got to some bushes there and shook her still-wet fur before walking back to the little den the kits were waiting. She gave a look behind her before she entered the den and dropped the duck "I got this one, I hope you like ducks" she meowed to the kits.

Hatch
loner kit - male - crush none yet - tags: Jasmine, Harvey, Catherina

He looked at his sister "how can we look for other cats, we're too weak to even walk..." he meowed to her. He shook his head and sighed "I think we waited for our mom too long..." he meowed to Jasmine. His eyes got wide open when the stranger cat come back with the weirdest bird he was ever seen "Is that a duck?" he asked.

Harvey
loner kit - male - crush none yet - tags: Jasmine, Hatch, Catherina

He sighed "yeah I know our mom is not coming back anymore" he meowed silently. He was not sure if looking for other cats could be wise, but that could be the best option for them to survive. Then again how could they survive long enough to actually find those cats, they were kits, who were weakened by hunger and cold. His ears perked at the sudden voices "oh she is back..." he meowed starting to get excited to see the fresh-kill.

Quailsky
The rogue's member - female - crush open - tags: Belladonna

She smiled at her "Alright, if I could teach you, I could want to see what you can do right now?" she meowed her ears perked as she listened to the voices of the wind and trees. There was plenty of prey around here now, they could bring something back to the camp "now then, hunt me something? Show me your skills young one" she meowed as she sat down on the grass. She felt like she was back in Moonclan when she was training those apprentices, a smile on her face when she looked at the Belladonna, but there was this dark thought in her head too. Someday she may need to face those apprentices in a battle, including what the commander is planning.

Skyclaw
The rogue's member - male - crush open - tags: Thorn

He looked over to the way the she-cat told him to scent some ducks. Ducks could be good catches to make but they were not the easiest birds to catch. There was only one chance to catch those water birds as they could likely fly away and go to another place.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sat Dec 17, 2022 3:23 pm

Animals65 wrote:Creamflower nods and smiles, agreeing to allow elder to eat before sharing a story. "Of course Laurelblaze!" she said. Upon seeing the elder motion for her to follow, she pads over to the elders' den and laid down in front of the elder, patiently waiting to hear a good story.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reaper666 » Fri Dec 23, 2022 9:20 pm

Shadestar/29 moons/Leader/ Wildfur, Redpaw

Shadestar headed in the opposite direction, padding along the border and marking it where it needed to be reinforced. He was lost in his own thoughts as he went along, not much paying attention to his surroundings.

Lostsoul watched Darkpaw as he did as hed shown him. He purred loudly as Darkpaw caught his fish. "Well done Darkpaw! You're going to be such an amazing warrior one day and I can't wait to see it!" He said with big bright smile. "Itd be nice to have you to go on patrols with. At least I know you'll have my back." He said, resting his tail along Darkpaw's shoulders. "And know I'll always have your back and if you ever need help or someone to talk to I'm here for ya!"

Fallenblaze gave him a small smile. "My father was a warrior named Blazemask. He met my mother Spring a Loner pn the outskirts of the clan's territory. One thing was to another and me and my siblings were born. We all got separated when I was 13 moons old. Been on my own since. I don't even know if they're alive and I'm so far from their old home so I'll never know." He mumbled, looking away. "Snowshadow? I like that name." He said with a smile. "Ok I'll try to be the best warrior I can!"

Willowbreeze/38 Moons/Queen/Branchflight

Willowbreeze chuckled softly. "Oh I've seen Hollowsight looking your way more often than not. He seems like he wants to talk to you but is too shy to. Poor boy."

Hollowsight sighed softly, slowing is pace to walk beside Canaryspeckle. "I know but they're greedy." He said with an annoyed huff. "Can't just be happy with what they've got." He hissed out.

Jasmine sighed. "I know but what else can we do?" She asked softly. "Yeah I agree. But we didn't know she wouldn't be back." She mewed sadly. She smiled up at Catherina. "Thank you Catherina." She squeaked as he tucked into the huge bird, her mouth watering at the flavor. "Harvey! Hatch! You gotta try it! It's amazing!" She mewed in happiness.

Thorn slowly slunk down to the waters edge, her belly fur dipping into the cold water, as she his behind some reeds. "I'll spook them towards you. Catch as many as you can." She said with a soft mew, waiting for Skyclas to get into a good position.

Halfmask listened to Nightshadow's story a soft sad mew slipping from her muzzle. She had always known the young tom was innocent and had tried hard to convince other cats he was. She had even tried to find him but lost his sent. She never gave up trying however and seeing him standing there was like seeing a ghost.

Ice nodded in agreement. "I know a place we can do just that." She said, keeping her eyes on the dark tom. "It would seem so. Not that I'd mind that so much. I do like your company." She purred at him. She couldn't lie Vinesnake intrigued her and she felt herself wanting to be near him. She lead him to a small pond near the camp. "This should cover our sents." She said, wading into the pond, the sun hitting her white pelt.

Nightshadow shook his head. "What does it matter?" He hissed out. "I'll never be welcome in the clan again and if I was I know cats would still blame me." His tail was lashing behind him as he spoke. "But you want the truth here. Me and Coonefur where hunting by the cliffs. They lost their footing and fell, but most think I pushed them because I'm jealous of their relationship with Applefur but jokes on them I'm not much into she cats." He said with a bitter laugh. "But no one believed me or even let me speak my side of the story so again what's the point?"

Nightmare followed alongside Holly as they headed back to base. He wasn't too sure what to make of this new cat but they could always use more cats when they finally fought Moonclan.

Pumpkin's ears flattened as he followed after Holly and Nightmare. "M-my name is Pumpkin." He said softly to the she cat. "What's yours?" He asked, keeping himself low as Nightmare glanced back at him.

Snowdapple shook her head as she watched Raggedkit walk away. "You know power doesn't make up a fine Warrior." She said looking down at Lionkit. "It is also the patience, kindness, loyalness and respect for your clan." She purred, licking the top of his head. "So trust me when I say you'll make a fine Warrior. If not better." She said with a smile.

Cinderfang smiled down at him. "Oh I was quite the pawful back then. My poor mentor Wolfsnap. He had the patience I've never seen before. He made me an amazing Warrior. Sadly I lost him to a fox attack. The same one who took my eye and mangled my leg up." She said, bending to groom Mudkit for a moment before speaking. "You'll love the territory. So many sights and smells. So many places to hunt and train. It's so nice out there, but the Rogues are making it so dangerous, so you'll need to listen to your mentor and run if they tell you."

Reaper666

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyshiara » Tue Jan 24, 2023 8:23 pm

Wildfur

18 moons/ apprentice Redpaw/crush open/Shadestar, Redpaw

As Wildfur ran along, she heard the scuffle of a mouse. Signalling for Redpaw to stop, she dropped stealthily into the hunters crouch. She lifted her paws lightly over the soft ground, her belling fur almost skimming the ground, tail low. As she approached the prey, she stopped and bunched up her muscles, then sprang just above the ground, and secured the mouse in both her paws. Before it could make a sound, she killed it with one swift bite to the neck.

She carried the mouse back to Redpaw, and dug a hole. She put the prey in there, covered it, and said "We'll get that on the way back".

Grassflame

35 moons/crush open/Honeyfeather, Stoatwhisker

Grassflame awoke to the sound of the waterfall. She got up, stretched, and dragged herself out into camp. She saw that the fresh kill pile was getting low, so she looked for Shadestar, but she guessed he had gone on patrol as she couldn't find him anywhere. She looked around camp for someone to ask to go on patrol with her, and saw Honeyfeather and Stoatwhisker talking over the other side of the camp. She padded over to them.

"Hey guys, I'm going hunting, do you want to come?" She suddenly noticed that they had been in the middle of a conversation, and quickly followed up with "Oh I'm sorry, did I interrupt? Sorry!"

Sageshadow

28 moons/ apprentice Ravenpaw/crush Willowbreeze/ Ravenpaw

He looked back at Ravenpaw and said "Now you should give it a try!".

Fernstream

34 moons/open

(don't know if Mousepuddle is active, or Softpaw. Who RP's softpaw?)

Fernshade awoke feeling very hungry. She got up, stretched, and padded to the fresh kill pile. She picked up a mouse and went back to her den to eat it.
Kind of quitting... maybe... xD
Kyshiara

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:59 am

Snowshadow
Moonclan warrior - male - crush open- apprentice Oceanpaw - tags: Fallenblaze

He turned to make his way toward the camp, but he didn't hurry there as it could give the clan a wrong idea about the loner behind him, instead slow walk to the camp could be better "Blazemask, huh? Yeah someone I don't know, probably some other clan perhaps" he meowed to him. He looked at the path there flicking his fluffy white tail "Yeah you better be if you want the can to trust you, as they could not at the few days if Shadestar let you join us of course" he meowed as he padded closer to the camp entrance.

Branchflight
Moonclan warrior - female - crush maybe Hollowsight, Fallenblaze - apprentice open - tags: Willowbreeze

Her eyes got wide open, with surprise "uh Hollow...do...I see, I thought he could be not interested in me at all" she meowed looking elsewhere feeling embarrassed. She didn't really know what to think about that, she didn't expect her to say Hollowsight was the one looking at her as she was sure looking at him.

Stormpaw
Moonclan apprentice - female - crush open - mentor Dawnheart- tags: Dawnheart, Wolfpaw, Ducksplash

She looked at her mentor and brother, her ears perking to Ducksplash as he was not answering. She looked at her mentor once more "maybe we could go now, and Ducksplash can follow when he is ready to do that?" she meowed to her mentor. She looked at her brother too to see what he thought about going ahead without his mentor.

Canaryspeckle
Moonclan warrior - female - crush Sparrowfoot - apprentice open- tags: Hollowsight Sparrowfoot

She nodded with a sigh "yeah I know, it's so sad if there was only a way to please them enough so they could stop messing with our clan" she meowed. She thought for a moment "it's worrying me that we don't really know how many rogues or loners they had on their side now?" she meowed.

Catherina
Loner/ kittypet - female - crush Nightshadow- tags: Jasmine, Harvey, Hatch

She sat down and looked at the hungry kits "eat up as much you can, I think you're not eaten for a long time" she meowed landing her tail over her paws thoughtfully 'now then, what can I do with them now? I can't just leave them here?' If there were only some of those clans...wait I think there is...' she thought to herself, remembering these scents she was being scented here and there. She then thought for a moment nervously' what if they're bad ones, going to hut those kits...no, could they be so cruel to attack harmless kits?' she kept thinking to herself.

Hatch
loner kit - male - crush none yet - tags: Jasmine, Harvey, Catherina

He was pretty weak but seeing the duck and the fresh scent of it after Jasmine started to eat it. He almost jumped to his paws and dripped next to his sister to enjoy the duck. He drooled as he took his first bite of it "it's good...It's very good" he meowed enjoying the taste.

Harvey
loner kit - male - crush none yet - tags: Jasmine, Hatch, Catherina

He got to the prey too and started to eat it hungrily "yeah, thank you...I don't even remember when did we eat something good as this is" he meowed flicking his small tail excitedly.

Quailsky
The rogue's member - female - crush open - tags: Belladonna

She smiled at her "Alright, if I could teach you, I could want to see what you can do right now?" she meowed her ears perked as she listened to the voices of the wind and trees. There was plenty of prey around here now, they could bring something back to the camp "now then, hunt me something? Show me your skills young one" she meowed as she sat down on the grass. She felt like she was back in Moonclan when she was training those apprentices, a smile on her face when she looked at the Belladonna, but there was this dark thought in her head too. Someday she may need to face those apprentices in a battle, including what the commander is planning.

Skyclaw
The rogue's member - male - crush open - tags: Thorn

He nodded to she-cat and looked around for the best spot to stay hidden from the ducks, but still have enough space to move freely when those ducks are coming his way "alright, let's do this" he meowed silently and took his position near some trees which was near the river.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reaper666 » Fri Jan 27, 2023 6:50 pm

Shadestar/29 moons/Leader/ Wildfur, Redpaw

Fallenblaze nodded, following beside Snowshadow. He was excited to join Moonclan and couldn't wait to meet his clanmates. "I understand. I'd be surprised if they trusted me right off the bat. But I'll prove to be a good member of Moonclan!"

Willowbreeze/38 Moons/Queen/Branchflight

Willowbreeze smiled at Branchflight. "Oh he seems interested. He's just a bit shy is all. I do hope he gets the courage to talk to you. He's such a sweet tom." She purred.

Hollowsight nodded. "Though we shouldn't have to please them. We where here first and they should respect that. " He said with a bit of an annoyed huff. "And I agree. I don't like not knowing what we're up against."

Jasmine kept munch on the duck like it was the best thing she ever had. Which it was! "Thank you again miss Catherina!" She purred, her tiny body shaking with how loudly she was purring. She wobbled over and nuzzled against Catherina's leg and sat down.

Thorn slipped ever closer till she sprung, scaring the ducks towards Skyclaw. She pounced on one in the back, taking the squawking bird down, delivering the killing bite to it's neck before turning to watch Skyclaw.

Reaper666

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me