⚡Lightning Clan and Dark Clan🌑 New and accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ⚡Lightning Clan and Dark Clan🌑 New and accepting

Postby Furrydogs12 » Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:18 am

Russetwind/ Female/ Warrior/ 28 moons/ Lightningclan/ tags: open
Russetwind was grooming her fur as she watched the clan. She enjoyed mornings before everyone woke because it was quite peaceful.

Whisperpaw/ Male/ Apprentice/ 7 moons/ Darkclan/ tags: Thornpatch
Whisperpaw nods smiling.

Sageflame/ Female/ Warrior/ 12 moons/ Lightningclan/ tags: Doebrook
She nods. “We’ll see you later then?” She asks.

Cherrysplash/ Female/ Warrior/ 28 moons/ Darkclan/ tags: Smokestar
Cherrysplash nodded, “If there is nothing else, Smokestar, May I go find Beechpaw now?” She asks.

Koiriver/ Male/ Warrior/ 28 moons/ Darkclan/ tags:open
Koiriver was sleeping (feel free to wake him)
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:45 am

Thorn' Patch / Tom / Warrior / DarkClan / 28 moons / Tags: Whisper'Paw, Koi’River
Thorn’Patch walked out of the meadow, his apprentice at his side. He walked in silence until they reached the camp, and he nodded to his apprentice. “ Go get some rest Whisper’Paw. You deserve it” He walked off, and into the Warrior den, where his brother was sleeping. “Hey sleepyhead, it’s past sun high you know” he laughed, poking Koi’River.

Doe' Brook / She-Cat / Queen / Expecting / Lightning' Clan / 30 moons / Tags: Split' Silver
Doe’Brook laughed. “ You little beetle” she crouched down and pounced, landing in front of Split’Silver and splashing him. “ Take THAT!” She giggled.
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Aug 30, 2021 8:48 am

【Emberpuddle】
〘 28 Moons | Medicine Cat | Darkclan 〙
➢ Mentions: Smokestar | ➣ Tagged: Ivypaw

indentation The tom nodded, and motioned her over, "I wouldn't have taken Smokestar's offer if I wasn't willing, Ivypaw." He returned with a soft snort. Glancing at the herb storage before turning his gaze back to Ivypaw a low hum rumbling in his throat. "Why don't we get a head start and teach you some of the basics, yes?" Emberpuddle mewed, as he pulled out a small assortment of herbs. The cobwebs, poppyseed, Tansy, Yarrow, and Dock were all semi-commonly used and easyish to recognize, he did however carefully pull out a leaf that held a few small bright red berries. Deathberries, terrible little things. Might as well get her to recognize these quickly if she's to become my apprentice. He mused as he carefully set the leaf and its berries down next to the rest. "Now, can you name any of these?" The tom asked as he returned his gaze to the young she-cat.

【Snake-eye】
〘 30 Moons | Warrior | Darkclan 〙
➢ Mentions: None | ➣ Tagged: Starlingsong, Icekit & Hawkpaw

indentation A purr rumbled in her throat, as her gaze flickered between the two toms before her gaze settled on Starlingsong. Her decision made her frosty eyes flickered between her apprentice and the young Icepaw, once more. "Why don't you two go outside and do that. Perhaps Starlingsong and I can come out to watch and give some pointers." She mewed, her tone a tad questioning as her eyes flickered to the queen.

【Hazeshade】
〘 104 Moons | Elder | Lightningclan 〙
➢ Mentions: Doebrook, Missingfang & Smallkit| ➣ Tagged: Nightstar (Briefly)

indentationThe old molly nodded" Good, I wish you luck, youngling." Hazeshade rasped, before getting to her paws once more. "Now, I'm going to take a nap." Nodding to herself, the feline started toward the elder's den, her mind wandering. Maybe she should visit Missingfang, Doebrook, and Smallkit later after her nap. Check-in on the little buggers. The elder thought as she limped into the elder's den. She grimaced, After I go see Poppypaw and her mentor for some comfrey root or daisy leaf for my joints. The hazy-eyed molly sighed as she laid down in her nest. It was lonely here, aside from the occasional visit from kits, and apprentices clearing out old bedding and searching her for ticks, she didn't get many visitors.

【Dewsplash】
〘 45 Moons | Warrior | Lightningclan 〙
➢ Mentions: Blazingsun | ➣ Tagged: Nettlepaw, & Sageflame

indentation At his apprentices question the tom paused, ear twitching as he thought about it. Making an abrupt decision, the tom spouted off,"We'll head for the river, there should be plenty of prey in that area." Dewsplash nodded to himself, tail curling in contentment. He paused at the entrance of the clan's camp and pivoted back towards camp. Blazingsun seemed to be gathering quite the border patrol, as he was taking what seemed to be half of his clan-mates out. If gaining the rank deputy was decided by a popularity contest then, he'd win it. He mused darkly before he turned his gaze, before his gaze flickered to one cat in particular, who seemed to be not doing anything of great importance. "Sageflame, why don't you come and join Nettlepaw and me for a hunting patrol by the river." He called out, more order and statement than anything else. They wouldn't bring back much prey with just the two of them.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:41 am

Russetwind was grooming her fur as she watched the clan. She enjoyed mornings before everyone woke because it was quite peaceful.

Whisperpaw/ Male/ Apprentice/ 7 moons/ Darkclan/ tags: open
Whisperpaw nods and pads off.

Cherrysplash nodded, “If there is nothing else, Smokestar, May I go find Beechpaw now?” She asks.

Koiriver/ Male/ Warrior/ 28 moons/ Darkclan/ tags: Thornpatch
Koiriver mumbled, “it’s not even dawn yet, let me sleep”.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:44 am

SpiltSilver
He splashes his mate with water and swims away. “Can’t get me!” He chuckles
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:20 am

🌙 Nightstar 🌙
She padded back to the tangled roots that made her den in thought.

🦉Owlpaw🦉
"Sounds good! I bet we'll catch enough that the whole clan will be fed on our way back!" she purred keeping by her mentor. She felt slightly disappointed by duskpaw seemingly brushing her off.

🦌Caribouhoof 🦌
He chuckled. "You're getting anxious aren't you missingfang? You'll be out here soon. If doebrook wasn't with her mate I'd recommend letting her watch smallkit and you could've joined us. It's the safer border lately anyway. But don't worry soon smallkit will be an apprentice," he commented. He thought a moment. "Yea I guess russetwind wouldn't be too busy." He looked over to russetwind. "Hey Russetwind!" he called

☀️Blazingsun ☀️
He nodded. "Are we ready to go? Dark Clan is probably almost to the border at this point," he said.

~Dark Clan~

🌳Oaklion 🌳
"It's up to you Eaglewing. You are leading the patrol," he replied. He was grateful these two seemed content with him in the clan

🐆Cheetahkit 🐆
The kit doubled back and headed straight at wolfkit a determined look on her face before lurching in an opposite direction

❄Frostpaw❄
"No. No! Lets do battle practice!" she jumped. "I need it!"

🦅Hawkpaw🦅
"Ok Icekit lets go outside and we'll practice," he said. This made him confident one day he'd be a good mentor. He knew he wouldn't even be considered for the kits currently in the nursery but one day he'd be able to do this.

~Outsiders~
🐾Emerald 🐾||
Napping after eating prey
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:33 am

Lightningclan

Twistedpuddle | she - warrior | crush (Blazingsun) | apprentice (Owlpaw) | tags (Blazingsun, Mossleap, Duskpaw, Owlpaw)
She looked at Owlpaw "well, just hope we do catch enough prey to feed the whole clan, without overhunting" she meowed to her. She flicked her ears over to the Blazingsun's words "I hope we don't walk into Darkclan cats I don't want any fights to start..." she meowed silently.

Missingfang | she -queen | crush (open) | apprentice (n/a) | tags (Caribouhoof)
She smiled lightly "yeah, maybe I am getting a little anxious about being at the camp all the time, but you're right I will join warrior's den soon once again" she meowed to him. She looked at Russetwind when the tom called for the warrior "well have a great patrolling there" she meowed to Caribouhoof.

Smallkit | tom - kit | crush (open) | mentor (n/a) | tags (open)
He shared a bird with his mother at the pile, his ears flicked toward the voices coming here and there around the camp as he was looking for something to happen.

Duskpaw | tom - apprentice | crush (open) | mentor (Mossleap) | tags (Mossleap, Blazingsun, Owlpaw, "Twistedpuddle")
He looked at Owlpaw then the rest of the warriors waiting for the patrol to start moving.

Darkclan

Smokestar | tom - leader | crush (open) | apprentice (n/a) | tags (Cherrysplash)
He nodded "Yes you can, take someone else with you two as well," he told the she-cat before turned around to leave. He started to make his way back to his den, watching the cats still at the camp, thoughtfully. He needs to choose one of them as his deputy and so far there were two cats he was his eyes on.

Plumsea | she - warrior | crush (open) | apprentice (open) | tags (Eaglewing, Oaklion)
She looked at Oaklion "really? I don't really care where your familiar is coming from as long the cat, you, in this case, is loyal to your clan and I do trust you..." she meowed to him with an embarrassed smile.

Ashspirit | tom - warrior | crush (open) | apprentice (Frostpaw) | tags (Frostpaw)
He flicked his tail and turned around toward the camp entrance "good good, then let's go to start the training" he meowed making his way out of the camp.

Beechpaw | she - apprentice | crush (open) | mentor (Cherrysplash) | tags (open)
She looked over at the fresh-kill pile, feeling rather hungry, but she knew that she was not allowed to eat yet.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:10 am

Russetwind turned as she heard her beam being called. She got up and walked over to where it came from. “Hello, what’s up?” She asks.

Koiriver mumbled, “it’s not even dawn yet, let me sleep”.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:27 am

Thorn' Patch / Tom / Warrior / DarkClan / 28 moons / Tags: Koi’River

Thorn’Patch laughed “ It’s almost sun high mousebrain, me and WhisperPaw have been training since dawn” he sat down and groomed his chest. He yawned and looked around. “ Have you seen CherrySplash lately?” He hadn’t seen his sister in a while, it would be nice to talk to her.

Doe' Brook / She-Cat / Queen / Expecting / Lightning' Clan / 30 moons / Tags: Split' Silver

Doe’Brook giggled and chased after Him, her legs pounding into the ground. “ Come back here you beetle” she laughed, splashing.
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Wed Sep 01, 2021 2:34 am

Russetwind turned as she heard her beam being called. She got up and walked over to where it came from. “Hello, what’s up?” She asks.

Koiriver got to his paws, “Cherrysplash is probably around camp” he says before lying down. “Let me sleep some more” he mumbled.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me