A New Hope ☀ Warriors RP ☀ Not Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: A New Hope | Warriors RP | O&A!

Postby C a s » Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:13 am

all prophecy cats have been noted! Thanks guys!

OakClan

Beestar 41 moons Apprentice: Mate: Streamstar Condition: Healthy Tags: Robinwind, Blizzardclaw Lives: ★★★★★★★★★
"T h e y ' l l make fine warriors," Beestar said, dipping her head. "I just want to make sure they're all doing well. If I'm going to offer any assistance, I had better do it now. When I kit I'm certain I'll be in my den for awhile with the kits, I won't be much help." She took another bite of the bird before stretching back out on the grass, grooming her paws. "Smart thinking, Blizzardclaw. Perhaps we should send one of the apprentices for that duty specifically."
The tabby queen's eyes flicked back to the medicine cat, who was looking anxious. She frowned, her ears flicking back in concern. "Robinwind, are you all right? The warriors will keep you safe."

Dappleleaf 18 moons Apprentice: Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Weaselstripe
"W e l l given the fact you're already a warrior means a lot," Dappleleaf purred, stretching her front paws out in front of her. "You must have done wonderfully on your assessments. You earned it!" Her tail flicked back and forth in happy contentment. "I'm gonna try and catch a patrol when Blizzardclaw and Beestar get around to it. Want to tag along, or are you going to rest since you were up so early?"

Jackdawpaw 7 moons Mentor: Tigerblaze Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Ivypaw, Splashpaw
J a c k d a w p a w tipped his head. "Does it hurt a lot?" He asked gently. His wounds had always healed - he had never been left with permanent damage like Ivypaw had.
The sleek black apprentice flicked his ear in greeting to the other apprentice as she came dashing up to them. "Morning, Splashpaw," he said, dipping his head. When he'd become an apprentice, Splashpaw was the only other cat in the den, following Ivypaw's decision to train in medicine. For the entirety of his training it had only been the two of them, and Ivypaw, though she now stayed in the medicine cat den. Regardless, young cats tend to stick together, and that's just what Jackdawpaw was going to do.

EagleClan

C a s wrote:Swiftbadger 37 moons Apprentice: Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags:

M o r n i n g already? Swiftbadger sighed, rolling over in his nest. Sunlight filtered in through the entrance, and had woken him by shining directly at his eyes. No, the tom was not eager to get out of his nest. He wanted to take advantage of the warmth of the moss until he was forced to step out into the chilly morning by a patrol or something else.

Acornspots 🌪 37 moons 🌪 Apprentice: 🌪🌪 Mate: N/A 🌪 Condition: Healthy 🌪 Tags:
A c o r n s p o t s had woken long ago. She had already finished grooming out her silver tabby pelt, and was now pushing herself to her paws. Her brother rolling over in the corner of the den caught her attention, and she allowed a small sigh to escape her muzzle. Moons ago, if they were apprentices, she would have bothered him until he had gotten up. Now, she knew better than to waste her time. Acornspots was a proud cat - proud of her skills, proud of her ethic, even proud of her lovely and well-groomed silver coat. She wasn't vain; no, she just knew what she wanted. She held herself to high standards.
It was for that reason that Acornspots slid out of the den. She glanced around, waiting for Southstar to arise and begin assembling patrols.

Quiverpaw 10 moons Mentor: Mistflower Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Mistflower
Q u i v e r p a w picked up her pace to follow Mistflower. Her mood picked up as her mentor comforted her - she was so pleased that Mistflower was her mentor. The queen was always so kind and understanding. She trotted along happily after her mentor, more confident in herself. After all, she wanted to make Mistflower and the Clan proud. "I do love hunting," Quiverpaw agreed. "But I have you to thank for that! You taught me how to do it, after all."

Deertail ϟ 38 moons ϟ Apprentice: Darkpaw ϟϟ Mate: Tickfang; Crush: Foxcloud ϟ Condition: Healthy ϟ Tags: Deertail
D e e r t a i l kept pace with the queen, just happy to be out with her. "She's doing well," Deertail said, though he followed it with a slight sigh. "Mistflower is great with her, and she's learning so much, but she really lacks the self-confidence she needs to succeed. She's afraid to battle, and will hardly focus on her technique training for that." He shook his head. "Thank you for asking, Foxcloud. It's been heavy on my mind. I'm just afraid...afraid that it's my fault, you know?"
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:21 am

Ivypaw | she cat | 7 moons | medicine cat apprentice | location: medicine cat den | mate/crush: none | tags: Jackdawpaw, Splashpaw

Ivypaw shook her head "no, it doesn't hurt anymore" she said softly. She saw Splashpaw come over and she smiled "Hey Splashpaw" she said softly. The she cat licked her chest fur "how are you this morning Splashpaw?" she asked. Ivypaw yawned again as she let out a sneeze as she looked at the sky
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CJClaire » Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:48 am

Elmshade - 27 moons - OakClan Warrior - Tags: Creamflower
"Well that's always fun too!" Elmshade purred to the queen. Maybe one day she would be able to spend a relaxing day without having to worry about her warrior responsibilities. But if she became a queen, then she'd have to spend all her time chasing around her kits! She envied Creamflower a little bit, having her den to herself for the moment. But then again, it might get pretty lonely too. "I think I'll probably take Splashpaw out for some battle training, if we don't end up on patrol. She's getting to the point where she might be a warrior soon!" She mrowed, flicking her tail happily.

Robinwind - 27 moons - OakClan Medicine Cat - Tags: Beestar, Blizzardclaw
"Yes, I know that the warriors will protect me," Robinwind replied, fur bristling in embarrassment when he realised that his nervousness had been obvious. "I'm fine, sorry." He shook his head and glanced over towards the medicine cat den. The talk about the apprentices reminded Robinwind that he should maybe try to give Ivypaw an assessment soon to see how she was getting along. She had only been his apprentice for a little more than a moon, and he thought she was getting along fine, but he had never been a mentor before. He wished that his mentor was still around to ask questions from. Maybe he'd be able to ask Daydream for advice when they next went to the MoonPool. He shook off his worries. Things would be fine. "Guess I just have a lot on my mind." He admitted. "I can have Ivypaw help with the herbs, though an extra paw to help with carrying everything would be helpful."
Hi! I'm CJ! I use she/her pronouns. I'm an adult.
I play ice hockey!
i'm working on publishing a YA urban fantasy novel, and am looking for beta readers, lmk if you are interested :3

toyhou.se
artfight
Art Shop
art instagram
CJClaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:12 am

Creamflower listens to what Elmshade had to say about Splashpaw and smiles, happy to hear the young apprentice is getting closer to becoming a warrior. "That sounds great to hear!" she said. "I hope she will become a warrior soon!" She takes another bite of her fish, savoring the delicious taste.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby __PawPrints__ » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:31 pm

▁ ▃ ▅ ▇ █Streamspot █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▁
|| Female || 38 Moons || Deputy || Tagged ~ Southstar ||

Streamspot's ear flicked backwards. As much as she had trust in Southstar she was not an overly gossipy chat and wasn't sure she was ready to explain her recent anxiety. "Nothing important." She meowed moving on quickly she glanced back over her shoulder to where her apprentice was. "I was thinking I'd ask Swiftbadger and Acornspots if they'd come." She had spotted the older warriors out in the camp earlier. "And you." She meowed looking back at him. "If you'd like." She was sure the leader had many other important things but since she was the deputy she needed other high ranking cats to properly assess her apprentice. High ranking cats who weren't quite as biased as she was. As much Stagpaw hated being kept as an apprentice longer she was doing very well. She was mentally ready for her warrior name. She just needed to perfect a few battle moves and build strength up in that leg.

__PawPrints__

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:55 pm

OakClan

"I'm alright," Splashpaw replied, hardly suppressing a purr when Ivypaw sneezed. "What about you? It sounds like your leg is doing better."

EagleClan

"Hmm..." Southstar flicked his tail back and forth as if contemplating whether to join or not, but there was a glint in his eye. "Well, I might be willing to...if you'd like to tell me what's on your mind." He knew there was something on his deputy's mind, even if he didn't know what, and he'd noticed how quickly she'd tried to change the subject. "That's a fair trade, isn't it?"

(For Swiftbadger:)

Littleflower lay awake in her nest, unaware that anyone else in the den was awake apart from her until Swiftbadger let out a sigh and rolled over. As if on cue, she rose to her paws and crept over to him, quiet as a mouse, and ever so gently brushed his nose with her tail.

(For Goldenrose:)

Darkpaw emerged from the apprentices' den just in time to see his mentor, Deertail, heading towards the camp entrance with Foxcloud. He couldn't hear what the two were talking about, but Deertail seemed to be enjoying himself. Darkpaw flattened his ears. Well, I see where your priorities lie. Not far off, Mistflower and Quiverpaw were discussing going out training. Part of him was tempted to ask to join them, but Quiverpaw never seemed to like to be around anyone except for her mentor. She'd probably just act all weird if he joined. Huffing, he turned to see Goldenrose looking around camp, and bounded up to her. "Hey, Goldenrose," he meowed. "What's up?"
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby __PawPrints__ » Thu Feb 06, 2020 3:39 pm

Streamspot kneaded the ground with her front paws, her claws left little lines in the dirt. There wasn't really anything she could say without directly lying to the leader. With a sigh she meowed quietly, "I smelled Honeydew's scent on the wind again." Her mother must have found a place with the twolegs on the edge of their territory. "I don't know why she ventures so close to our border. She's going to get ambushed by one of our patrols one of these days." The she-cat shook her head and let out a harsh laugh and shook her head. "Such a silly thing to worry about. She made her choice." She hoped her leader didn't think she was weak for still worrying about the cat who'd abandoned their clan.

__PawPrints__

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:31 pm

Southstar's gaze softened at the she-cat's explanation. "Ah, I see..." He looked outside his den as he continued, "Well, I don't think it's silly. I think it's normal to feel the way you do." He didn't feel the need to elaborate; he knew it was hard enough for Streamspot to be open with her feelings to any cat, and so he didn't want to make a big deal out of what she was saying. Instead, he wanted to sound like he could have just as easily been referring to her being concerned over trespassers as her being bothered by the presence of her mother. "We'll keep an eye on things. She probably wouldn't get too close, but if she does, we'll deal with it. Thank you for telling me." He flashed a smile at her. "So, ready for that patrol?"
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby __PawPrints__ » Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:48 pm

Streamspot smiled back at the cat grateful. She was lucky to be deputy to such a kind cat. "Yes of course!" She jumped to her paws and turned to leave the den. She padded to where she normally gave out the patrol duties for the day and looked around camp to see who was up and ready to hunt.

__PawPrints__

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:13 pm

Blizzardclaw 40 moons | Tom | Deputy of Oakclan| Apprentice: None| Crush: N/a | Tags: Beestar & Robinwind | Mentions:
    Blizzardclaw had nodded simply as he listening to his leader talking, purring once. "You'll be an excellent mother I already know it. I hope I even get to train one of them," he smiled lightly as he knew it would be an honor for sure to mentor the leaders kits as he had heard the others say the same about him as he was named deputy. "Thank you, it is what I always try to do which is come up with good ideas," he purred at the compliment before having a bite of their prey.
    "An extra set of paws would be good with how much I'm sure you'll be stocking up on everything before the snow truly begins Robinwind," he nods to the tom.
Weaselstripe 13 moons | Tom | Warrior of Oakclan | Apprentice: none| Crush: N/a | Tags: Dappleleaf | Mentions:
    Weaselstripe purred softly as Dappleleaf was just burying him in compliments, part of it all was making his whiskers itch as he felt warm to her. "Well if you get on a patrol for later I wouldn't mind going back out, I just need a little bit of rest as we didn't hunt for all that long, we got lucky with our catches," he purred to the she-cat.
Mistflower 35 moons | She-cat | Warrior of Eagleclan | Apprentice: Quiverpaw| Crush: N/a | Tags: Quiverpaw| Mentions:
    Mistflower enjoyed having Quiverpaw as her apprentice overall however sometimes she did make it hard for her. She did try quite hard to try to build up Quiverpaw's confidence, she knew she needed to as she wasn't always going to be the only one taking her out on patrols. "Mmmm that is true but you have those skills come easy to you which you should thank your father for," she told her as she glanced ahead seeing Deertail. "Looks like he's probably going hunting already. You know if you do well we can try to catch up with him later and you can try to show off your hunting skills with him," she purred as the two headed to the training area.
Foxcloud 28 moons | She-cat | Warrior of Eagleclan | Apprentice: none| Crush: Southstar/Deertail | Tags: Deertail | Mentions: Streamspots
    The young she-cat was surprised by how much the one question kept the tom talking for awhile but that was also what she wanted from him. She nodded along while she listened a bit before she frowned, nudging him slightly. "It's not your fault, shes just timid about it and fighting isn't always for everyone. She is a skilled hunter from what I've heard from Mistflower and seen her bring in after hunting with her it seems quite true," she told him as she tried to brighten the mood. "I remember looking up to her as an apprentice, she was quite great and still is amazing. I wished I could of had her as a mentor but I didn't get that lucky like Quiverpaw. And I'm quite surprised she didn't end up as deputy instead of Streamspots, feel like she would be better fitted," she told the other quietly.
Stagpaw 13 moons | She-cat | Apprentice of Eagleclan | Mentor: Streamspots| Crush: N/a | Tags: Streamspots | Mentions:Southstar
    Stagpaw sighs once as she finished what Streamspots orders and was boredly laying back in front of the apprentices den. The young she-cat expected her mentor and leader to be talking for awhile as she knew Southstar was a bit of a gossip while Streamspots wasn't they could talk for awhile. She had closed her eyes before she sighs as she scented Streamspots was on the move and slowly went to join her mentor as she came out of the leaders den. When she noticed Southstar had came out to join them, she found it odd as he didn't join patrols all that often.
Russetswirl 75 moons | Tom | Elder of Eagleclan | Crush: N/a | Tags: open | Mentions: n/a
    Though Russetswirl had technically retired and became an elder, rarely did he ever just sit. He still liked to help and tract down herbs when the herbs were low. It was hard for him to want to retire, one eye had fully went blind by now and the other wasn't doing that great either. Though one thing he did truly love was having a nice den to spread out in as he was one of the few elders in the clan. The tom had noticed Foxcloud as she was on her way to the freshkill pile, he always felt bad that she didn't have her mother. He let out a sigh and contently watched the camp from the front of the elders den.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me