π“π’π¦π›πžπ«πœπ₯𝐚𝐧 New and Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: π“π’π¦π›πžπ«πœπ₯𝐚𝐧 New and Accepting

Postby KookieKrumblez » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:56 pm

Skyheart - She-cat - Warrior - No Mate - No Crush - No Kits - Tags: Thunderfang

Skyheart shrugged and smiled. "I find them when I go explore, usually around areas with a few logs and some stones I find them." Skyheart pawed at a strange tiny trinket that made a jingle noise when she tapped it or shook it. "I think this one was from a kittypet, but I'm not sure. Its that strange thing that makes a sound. Here, you try it." She knocked it over to Thunderfang.

ImageImage
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kingdom. » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:05 pm

.kingdom. wrote:
Lightningtailβ™‚ - Age: 30 moons - Location: camp - Tags: Thunderfang/open -

With a lash of his tail and a frustrated hiss, he shoved his brother out of the den and into the open. "Hey! What's the big ide-" he shushed his brother with a sharp jab. "With all of your shouting you'll wake the forest," Lightningtail sighed deeply and glanced around before continuing. "Learn next time to sleep in your own nest, and maybe I'll let you sleep!" With that, he turned and stalked to a warm spot to sit and groom his ruffled fur.

Thunderfangβ™‚ - Age: 30 moons - Location: camp - Tags: Skyheart -

Tapping the object lightly with his paw, he jumped slightly when it jingled, bumping Skyheart. "What even...? How would a kittypet sleep at night with that?" He didn't mind that Skyheart liked to collect the objects, but if he ever woke up with that tiny thing, he would not be happy.
work in progress as always

in the meantime, go check out this RP forum!

Ancient Awakenings
.kingdom.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookieKrumblez » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:14 pm

Skyheart tilted her head slightly to the left and looked at Thunderfang with a shrug. "No idea how they can do that! Oh, look at this weird one." Skyheart pawed at a flip-phone and showed it to Thunderfang. "I stole this one from a twoleg when it tried to pet me once when I was exploring! They didn't like it, but that's what they get for trying to mess with me." Skyheart showed it to Thunderfang. "Its the strangest twoleg thing I ever did see."

ImageImage
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kingdom. » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:20 pm

.kingdom. wrote:

With a lash of his tail and a frustrated hiss, he shoved his brother out of the den and into the open. "Hey! What's the big ide-" he shushed his brother with a sharp jab. "With all of your shouting you'll wake the forest," Lightningtail sighed deeply and glanced around before continuing. "Learn next time to sleep in your own nest, and maybe I'll let you sleep!" With that, he turned and stalked to a warm spot to sit and groom his ruffled fur.

Tentatively he sniffed at the object. Although Skyheart had obviously had it hidden for a while, it still had the faint reek of twolegs. "How can you stand having this stuff so close to you? I wouldn't be able to sleep," he laughed, flicking his tail over his paws. He wasn't the biggest fan of going anywhere near the twolegs, and if they ever came close, he outran them with ease.

Ancient Awakenings
.kingdom.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookieKrumblez » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:28 pm

Skyheart shrugged. "I usually just burry them so I can't smell the reek scent as much. It doesn't bother me as much as most cats." Skyheart yawned and got to her paws, then shoved her trinkets back into her nest. "Do you want to go hunting perhaps? It might distract you for a bit." She smiled.

ImageImage
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kingdom. » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:35 pm

.kingdom. wrote:

Thunderfang stood quickly, nearly bumping into Skyheart again. "Great idea! But you'll have to catch me first!" And with that he took off out of the den at a near sprint. It was times like these where he didn't care who he was with, or what time of day it was, he just needed to have a little bit of fun. This was the one thing that he knew that he was second to only one that he knew of. Speed. The only cat that he had raced against who had consitantly beaten him was none other than Lightningtail. A little ways off from camp, he slowed down to make sure that Skyheart was actually there instead of telling him to hunt just to get him out of her fur.

Ancient Awakenings
.kingdom.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookieKrumblez » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:14 pm

Skyheart was a smaller and weaker cat when it came to fighting, but when it was running she was ready to win! She smirked and dashed after Thunderfang, soon under his heels. She lashed her tail side to side. "Easy to catch up to you, huh?"
(Quietly begins to ship, but doesn't say anything)

ImageImage
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kingdom. » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:25 pm

.kingdom. wrote:

He felt a momentary flash of panic when he realized how close she was. Thunderfang would not be beaten. He was not about to become third fastest. "I have no idea what you're talking about sweetheart," he growled and put on a burst of speed. His long, lithe frame allowing him to dart around trees and over logs. He refused to look back. He had no idea where he was going. He had no idea how far he had gone. All he knew is that the ground dropped from beneath him and he was suddenly plummeting down a steep creek bed and into water. This water wasn't very deep, but it was quite a shock for the tom. He found his footing and stood on the sandy bed and sighed in defeat.

Ancient Awakenings
.kingdom.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookieKrumblez » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:49 pm

Skyheart soon arrived and burst out in laughter, seeing the tom had fell in. "Are you alright Thunderfang? That was quite a fall!" She hopped down and soon jumped next to him, purring in amusement.

ImageImage
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kingdom. » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:07 pm

Lightningtailβ™‚ - Age: 30 moons - Location: camp - Tags: open -

just chillin

Thunderfangβ™‚ - Age: 30 moons - Location: forest edge of territory - Tags: Skyheart -

Seemingly dazed from the fall, he nodded but didn't respond. His everything did hurt somewhat but he was fine. All he had to do was convince Skyheart otherwise. He just stood for a minute, trying to shake the water out from his ears. He glanced at the grey and white she-cat in front of him as he did so, not yet seeing any concern in her eyes.

Ancient Awakenings
.kingdom.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me