๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐…๐€๐‹๐‹ | (Warrior Cats RP) | Open/Accepting!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐…๐€๐‹๐‹ | (Warrior Cats RP) | Open/Accepting!

Postby sockwearer » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:38 am

Barkpaw | She-cat | Seven moons | LeafClan
Tags: Witheredpaw, Ember

"Ember!" Barkpaw whispered. "This doesn't seem like the time!"
hi!! i'm jesse and i go by he/him pronouns! i love overwatch, marine biology, paleontology, drawing, writing, listening to music and playing video games so i guess pm me if you wanna talk about those things? i have anxiety so i can be awkward in pms but don't let that deter you!
my art shop! / my offsite commissions!
sockwearer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiraru » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:04 pm

x ravenstorm
male - twenty one - warrior - snowclan - tags; none
ravenstorm settled underneath the shade of a tree in camp. he stared at the sky for a bit before stopping and wincing. no matter how much he avoided the lights gaze, everything was always too bright.

x moonspirit
female - twenty one - warrior - snowclan - tags; none
looking over at ravenstorm, she padded softly behind him wondering what he was doing. seeing nothing in particular that was happening, she got bored and sat behind him, then she noticed he was staring at the sun. "What the... When?.." she hissed to herself in her mind.
Last edited by kiraru on Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
kiraru

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Angelwish » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:01 pm

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€( ๏ผก๏ฝƒ๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝŽ๏ฝ“๏ฝ‹๏ฝ‰๏ฝ๏ผ๏ผ )โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

โฆ… Gender: she-catโฆ†โ”€โ”€โฆ… Age: 32 moonsโฆ†โ”€โ”€โฆ… Rank: Deputyโฆ†โ”€โ”€โฆ… clan: leafclanโฆ†โ”€โ”€โฆ… crush:openโฆ†โ”€โ”€โฆ… mate:openโฆ†โ”€โ”€
โ”€โ”€โฆ…tags:Pebbleskip & Halfstar & Cloverfrost & Foxkitโฆ†โ”€โ”€

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€(๏ผจ๏ฝ…๏ฝ™ ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ”๏ฝ”๏ฝŒ๏ฝ… ๏ฝ†๏ฝ‰๏ฝ‡๏ฝˆ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’๏ผŒ ๏ฝ“๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ ๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‡๏ฝ“ ๏ฝ—๏ฝ‰๏ฝŒ๏ฝŒ๏ผŽ๏ผŽ๏ผŽ)โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

Acornskip stood beside Pebbleskip, Halfstar and the new Foxkit. She felt terrible that she had been hunting alone while the fox incident happened with Pebbleskip. She spotted Witheredpaw, Ember and Barkpaw just as Halfstar did. She looked down at Pebbleskip "Cloverfrost shouldn't be much longer" she tried to Reassure the hurt warrior.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€(๏ฝ‚๏ฝ… ๏ฝ‚๏ฝ’๏ฝ‰๏ฝ‡๏ฝˆ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ’)โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€( ๏ผท๏ฝˆ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ—๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ‡๏ผ๏ผ )โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

โฆ…Gender: she-catโฆ†โ”€โ”€โฆ…Age: 32 moonsโฆ†โ”€โ”€โฆ…Rank: Warriorโฆ†โ”€โ”€โฆ…Clan: Snowclanโฆ†โ”€โ”€โฆ…Crush:openโฆ†โ”€โ”€โฆ…Mate:openโฆ†โ”€โ”€
โ”€โ”€โฆ…App: Hawkpawโฆ†โ”€โ”€โฆ…tags: Hawkpawโฆ†โ”€โ”€

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€(๏ผฉ ๏ผฃ๏ผก๏ผฎ ๏ผก๏ผฎ๏ผค ๏ผฉ ๏ผท๏ผฉ๏ผฌ๏ผฌ)โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

Whitewing yawned and padded out of the warrior cat den. The White she-cat stretched and shook her fur as her blue eyes looked around the camp wondering where Hawkpaw, her apprentice was. When she didn't spot him she padded towards the apprentices den and called out his name. She stood outside the den her ears pricked for an answer. She thought today would be a good idea to do some training with him.

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€(๏ผท๏ผก๏ผด๏ผฃ๏ผจ ๏ผญ๏ผฅ)โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช โ–ช
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”“
credit - Roseclan & Thornclan - link - link - link
words words words words words
words words words words words

โ”—xxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ”›
โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ
โ–ˆ โ–ˆโ–ˆ
Angelwish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ReddusttheWarrior » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:49 pm

(Would cats hold cobweb in their mouths?)
Cloverfrost|LeafClan|Medicine Cat|41 Moons|Tom
Cloverfrost stepped out of his den holding the golden flowers and cobweb in his mouth. Walking over to Pebbleskip, he set the cobweb down and began to chew the goldenrod into a poultice. "I can see you aren't bleeding as much, but it's better to be safe than sorry," he muttered, his voice muffled.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ReddusttheWarrior wrote:Robinpaw|NightClan|Apprentice|9 Moons|She-Cat
Robinpaw nodded, burying the fresh-kill. After she did, she sat on the ground, waiting for Ratfang to say something else.
ReddusttheWarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby F3ath3rz » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:50 am

Pebbleskip

LeafClan | She-cat | 36 moons | Warrior

Pebbleskip nodded to the medicine cat, trying to calm down. The question nagging in the back of her head finally burst out. "Cloverfrost... Will I ever walk again?" Her voice shook with nervousness. "Will I have to be an elder?" The injured warrior pressed the medicine cat, trembling.
F3ath3rz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ReddusttheWarrior » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:39 pm

Cloverfrost|LeafClan|Medicine Cat|41 Moons|Tom
As Cloverfrost applied the poultice, he stayed silent. Trying to think of what may happen, as even he wasn't too sure. Trying not to worry the already shaken warrior, he sighed, "I'll try my hardest to let you continue to walk." After saying that, he began applying some cobweb as well.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ReddusttheWarrior wrote:Robinpaw|NightClan|Apprentice|9 Moons|She-Cat
Robinpaw nodded, burying the fresh-kill. After she did, she sat on the ground, waiting for Ratfang to say something else.
ReddusttheWarrior

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby F3ath3rz » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:22 pm

Pebbleskip

LeafClan | She-cat | 36 moons | Warrior

Pebbleskip's head drooped to the ground when she heard Cloverfrost's answer. She didn't respond but laid still, only wincing when the herbs stung her wound.

Whistlekit

SnowClan | She-kit | 3 moons | Kit

Whistlekit hopped out of the nursery, looking around the camp for something to do. She spotted a bramble tendril hanging from the camp wall a couple tail lengths away, bobbing up and down in the wind. Pressing herself to the ground in a messy crouch, she stalked towards it. With one desperate leap, she clapped it between her paws. The kit let out a yelp and released the bramble as the thorns pricked her soft pads. Whistlekit plopped down in the middle of camp, lapping at both her front paws.
I forgot to pam the pan
F3ath3rz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tลซฤซ » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:21 pm

Dawnkit|2 Moons|She-Cat|LeafClan|Tags: OPEN

The kit ran outside the nursery because Blueclaw was so worn out that she was sleeping. She spotted a butterfly.
"Ooooh!" She started chasing it around camp.

Blueclaw|24 Moons|She-Cat|LeafClan|Tags: OPEN

*Sleeping*

Swiftrunner|25 Moons|Tom|LeafClan|Tags: OPEN

The tom watched the kit play. He chuckled a little then walked off towards the other warriors.
    formerly leaves
    tui - he/him <3
tลซฤซ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby F3ath3rz » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:11 am

((BTW Nadine... there is an injured warrior laying in the middle of the LeafClan camp, and a new motherless kit. You might want to read others posts a bit before RPing...?))
I forgot to pam the pan
F3ath3rz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tลซฤซ » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:27 pm

F3ath3rz wrote:((BTW Nadine... there is an injured warrior laying in the middle of the LeafClan camp, and a new motherless kit. You might want to read others posts a bit before RPing...?))

//OOof I MAY (LOoks) Oh god X_X
    formerly leaves
    tui - he/him <3
tลซฤซ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me