please lock/delete/ etc <3

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ❝ mistclan ❞ ▕ ▎o&a

Postby phenol » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:32 am

D U S K C L O U D
Medicine cat, Tags: Juniperpaw

Duskcloud kept a careful eye on Juniperpaw as she worked her way up the rocky cliffs, climbing up close behind her to catch her if she slipped. He knew he was livid sometimes because of his blurry eyesight but he couldn't imagine how frustrating it must be for Juniperpaw sometimes. But the apprentice always seemed to manage to keep a positive outlook and he respected her for that--she was even better than him, definitely. They arrived at the river and Duskcloud sighed, "The river has risen a lot," he murmured, padding over to the bank, "But we may still be able to save some of the herbs."

M O O N P A W
Apprentice, Tags: Whitebirch

Moonpaw raced through the forest, following the scent of his mentor. He knew he couldn't be too far away, and he wanted to lead Whitebirch to the loner before she decided to flee. He skidded to a stop in a clearing, spotting Whitebirch, "Whitebirch!" He called out, racing up to him, "There's this cat--a loner--she was hunting and," Moonpaw took a deep breath, shaking his head and steadying himself, "She says she wants to see you."

H A W K W I N G
Warrior, Tags: Paleheather

"That'd be great!" Hawkwing purred, "It's always good to know techniques that other cats can't achieve--would you teach it to the apprentices? I'm sure they'd love to know skills most warriors can't use."
Hawkwing's whiskers twitched with amusement as Paleheather asked about his apprentice, "My apprentice would be Badgerpaw," he said with a small shake of his head, "Perhaps you'd like to join us for battle training?"
phenol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phayraoh » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:39 am

ѕιngιngjay | ♀ | мed caт | 38 мoonѕ
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[tagged; Wolfpelt] The she-cat had just finished her meal. She'd zoned out for awhile, soaking in the sunshine like a daisy. It wasn't that often that sunshine reached the camp in this sort of intensity. Her eyes flitted over to Wolfpelt and she clambered to her feet, inwardly chastising herself for not attending to her duties as a medicine cat. Dashing into her den she plucked some comfrey root from the stores and bounded over to the burly tom. "Great StarClan, forgive me, Wolfpelt," she mewed, dipping her head in apology. "I would've come quicker had I seen you enter camp! What happened?" The soft-spoken she-cat gently nosed his shoulder, trying to pinpoint where his leg needed to be reinserted.

wнιтeвιrcн | ♂ | warrιor | 36 мoonѕ
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[tagged; Moonpaw] The white tom had decided to do some hunting of his own while the apprentices were off doing their challenge. He'd nearly managed to snag a thrush when the sound of heavy rustlings met his ears. Were those voices? Whitebirch sped towards them and nearly crashed into his apprentice. At once, the stench of a rouge hit his nostrils. "What's going on here?" he demanded. He'd interrupted Moonpaw and the tom clamped his muzzle shut to hear the rest of his words. Hunting on MistClan land? "Take me to her," he growled, unsheathing his claws. "I'll give her something to chew on."

onyхpaw | ♀ | apprenтιce | 10 мoonѕ
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[tagged; Kestrelwind] "Got it," Onyxpaw suspired, "And seeing as I'm the runt out of a litter that only consists of myself, I'm sure I'll be a bigger brute's worst nightmare." She tilted her chin up with confidence as she followed after her mentor. His effervescent personality was uplifting, and she was convinced he believed in her ability to become a great warrior despite her size and snarkish tongue. Before she'd been apprenticed she was afraid of getting some boring old slug, but Kestrelwind was definitely not the cat she'd seen coming. As if to warm up for the training session, she batted at leaves and swept beetles up off the forest floor, growling softly to herself until she decided to save the rest of her energy for the training.
feral and forsaken
phayraoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phenol » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:44 am

D U S K C L O U D

Duskcloud kept a careful eye on Juniperpaw as she worked her way up the rocky cliffs, climbing up close behind her to catch her if she slipped. He knew he was livid sometimes because of his blurry eyesight but he couldn't imagine how frustrating it must be for Juniperpaw sometimes. But the apprentice always seemed to manage to keep a positive outlook and he respected her for that--she was even better than him, definitely. They arrived at the river and Duskcloud sighed, "The river has risen a lot," he murmured, padding over to the bank, "But we may still be able to save some of the herbs."

M O O N P A W

Moonpaw flicked his ear nervously at Whitebirch's reaction but he just nodded, "Over here," he said, trotting back the way he came. He pushed through the underbrush and pointed his tail towards the loner, "Her name is Mink," he offered, voice wavering slightly.

H A W K W I N G

"That'd be great!" Hawkwing purred, "It's always good to know techniques that other cats can't achieve--would you teach it to the apprentices? I'm sure they'd love to know skills most warriors can't use."
Hawkwing's whiskers twitched with amusement as Paleheather asked about his apprentice, "My apprentice would be Badgerpaw," he said with a small shake of his head, "Perhaps you'd like to join us for battle training?"
phenol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby northy. » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:52 am

► WOLFPELT ◄
[ tom | 34 moons | warrior | location ; camp | tags ; singingjaw ]
He was taken aback by the medicine cat's enthusiasm but soon adjusted and smiled "You need not apologise, I got myself into this mess, just popped it out on my way down a cliff type thing" he explained "Its no emergency though, but thank you for being observant enough to see me, I must have dozed off a bit" he added, making light of the situation before the redoubtable pain would occur. He tensed slightly as her nose touched him but soon relaxed again.

► MINK ◄
[ queen | 40 moons | rouge | location ; clan territory | tags ; moonpaw, whitebirch ]
She could hear rustling in the bushes and stood up, she had to look strong even though she was petrified. She had to be brave,
she had to stay alive, anything to stay alive... She could tell the kit was coming, and an older cat also, she knew should could probable still flee, out of the territory, but she would die, that or come back to hunt everyday and have the clan hunt her down. She picked her battles both wise and unwisely.
trust the power beneath you
shani : 16 may 2006 - 30th august 2019
uk | equestrian | animal lover | empty the tanks | vegetarian | memes and aesthetics
northy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clarke, » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:55 am

S N O W B R O O K !!
    ( sex; female ) ( age; 40 moons ) ( rank; warrior ) ( tags; wolfpelt )

"Mousebrain," Snowbrook muttered to herself, her thoughts drifting back to Dappledstar. Would she be breaking the Warrior Code by admitting to her leader her feelings? Whoever heard of two dames becoming mates? She mumbled the code over and over, unable to find the fault in her feelings; however, it seemed so odd. She'd be outcasted by her clan-mates; and Dappledstar would think she was a fool. Still, the leader's beautiful face implanted into her thoughts and wouldn't stray.
quitting
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phayraoh » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:07 am

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[tagged; Wolfpelt] "Nonsense," she replied, "Even a wound like this can turn nasty; I've heard of cats whose legs grew stiff and dead because of a dislocation." Hoping her chatter might distract him, she gave a shove and a satisfied pop rang through the air as the joint slipped into place. She was a small molly, but dislocations were common among the clan seeing as they resided in a territory riddled with slippery edges and sheer drops. "Here," she purred, sweeping the comfrey root towards her. She chewed it into a poultice and pawed through his thick pelt so she could apply it to the reddened area. "This should help the stiffness and soreness, but if you have trouble sleeping or performing duties I can give you poppy seeds."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[tagged; Moonpaw] Seeing the she-cat, Whitebirch let out a yowl and bounded forward to face her. She appeared fierce, but fear-scent rolled off of her in waves. "What are you doing here?" he snarled, "Speak fast, before I can find a reason to claw that expression off of your face---attacking my apprentice and stealing our prey should be enough, but lucky for you you've met a more...diplomatic cat." Despite his eased words, his blue eyes were icy chips as he glared at the trespasser.

onyхpaw | ♀ | apprenтιce | 10 мoonѕ
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[tagged; Kestrelwind] "Got it," Onyxpaw suspired, "And seeing as I'm the runt out of a litter that only consists of myself, I'm sure I'll be a bigger brute's worst nightmare." She tilted her chin up with confidence as she followed after her mentor. His effervescent personality was uplifting, and she was convinced he believed in her ability to become a great warrior despite her size and snarkish tongue. Before she'd been apprenticed she was afraid of getting some boring old slug, but Kestrelwind was definitely not the cat she'd seen coming. As if to warm up for the training session, she batted at leaves and swept beetles up off the forest floor, growling softly to herself until she decided to save the rest of her energy for the training.
feral and forsaken
phayraoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby northy. » Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:22 am

► WOLFPELT ◄
He had a soft spot for medicine cats, he really appreciated all that they did for cLAN! A yowl half escaped him as the joint was unexpectedly popped back. He inhaled sharply and let her apply the herbs to his injury. "thank you, I'll be sure to keep you updated" He gave her a smile, rolling his shoulder a bit "Good as new" he replied, she probably knew he was too proud to ask for future help, but it was just common courtesy to say he would.

► MINK ◄
[ queen | 40 moons | rouge | location ; clan territory | tags ; moonpaw, whitebirch ]
The bigger cat was face to face with her within a moment. She flattened her big ears and hissed in defence before replying "I was hunting! Not that you'd know but this is the only decent hunting ground for miles around." She stated,
her thin frame backed her up as evidence. It had been about 10 moons since she'd seen another cat, and the last time she talked to a kind cat was when she was still with her mother at 3 moons old. She wondered where they were now before snapping back to the problem at paw. She let her fur stand on end as her tail thrashed around and whenever the cats moved a deep from came from within her chest.
uk | equestrian | animal lover | empty the tanks | vegetarian | memes and aesthetics
northy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phayraoh » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:15 pm

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[tagged; Wolfpelt] "Careful now," she mrrowed as the tom flexed his healed leg. "Don't go popping it out again, I'm sure I'm not a cat you'd like to see very often." Singingjay lightly flicked his nose with her tail as she went to wash her paws off in the trickle of water at the edge of camp. "I'll have Juniperpaw come check on you later, just in case, eh?" Padding away, she felt a sense of accomplishment and happiness from being able to help her clanmates; it was the best feeling in the world.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[tagged; Moonpaw, Mink] "It doesn't matter," the tom snapped, "Did you not smell the markings? This is our territory. You have one mouth to feed; we have many. Go somewhere else to hunt and stop stealing from kits who need their mothers to stay strong and fed so she can care for them and cats who need their strength to defend the clan." He thrust his muzzle forward until it was a mouselength from hers. "Get lost or I'll chase you off myself."
feral and forsaken
phayraoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby northy. » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:31 pm

[mobile post so no coloured speech, sorry!]

► WOLFPELT ◄
"thanks again" he purred. He watched as she left, he was lucky to be part of such an amazing clan. He sat in the clearing, a lot more comfortably now, watching the movements of clan life. He was stern and quite strict at times, but he did have a soft side, usually more seen in the clan's camp.

► MINK ◄
"How could I not smell the markings! I am hungry,
I have no one!" she hissed, trying to push away her emotions "you're right I'm just one cat, that means when I'm ill, I have to heal myself and hunt for myself, when I am weak from starvation, I have to hunt successfully or I die! I am only one cat one mouse from your clan's banquet!" she spat, they were all of decent weight, she was the one who was most at risk of collapsing here. She began to tremble again, not moving, she needed the food and if she left she'd perish. Her green eyes met his daggers and she gave a stubborn sigh, waiting to see what he'd do.
northy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phenol » Tue Aug 08, 2017 12:41 pm

D U S K C L O U D

M O O N P A W

"Er..." Moonpaw said hesitantly, stepping up besides Whitebirch, "Couldn't... couldn't we let her join the clan?" he asked, "It... It wouldn't be the first time this has happened and she's right--she needs help," Moonpaw looked over at the she-cat, "I think Singingjay or Duskcloud should take a look at her as well--it would be the right thing to do, right?"

H A W K W I N G

phenol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me