Murderers in Thunderclan V.6

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Murderers in Thunderclan V.6(update pg.743)

Postby recklessgod » Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:23 am

palestar; 3
redbramble; 2

votes will close at 6pm est
recklessgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MercyRez » Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:09 am

R O B I N K I T

Robinkit slid to a halt as Silverpounce darted in front of her.
“Dogs? Dogs are big and scary. And they smell bad.”
She followed Silverpounce and Palestar nervously, staying as close as she could to the adult cats.
“What’s the other scent?”
"𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒷𝓈𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓊𝓃𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒸𝑒𝓈."

ImageImageImageImageImage
MercyRez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guts. » Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:41 am

Palestar|| ♂ || leader || vote; Redbramble || tags; Silverpounce, Robinkit || location; away from camp

Palestar quickly trotted past the two cats once catching the smell of blood and dogs, "Oh no..." He breathed, eyes growing wide as he tried peaking in between the cracks of the fence. His heart dropped at the small glances he managed to get and he turned back towards his deputy, ears and tail lowered. Padding back over, he gently shook his head, looking down at the small kit in front of him. He was speechless, he didn't know what to even say to her. It was clear with his look of horror and body language that Daisyshine was gone. Leaning forward, he spoke in a low voice in Silverpounce's ear, "I don't know if we're able to get her body. The dogs are still there." Giving a wary glance over at Robinkit, the leader made sure that his voice was quiet enough for her not to hear him.
《ᎪSH ᏟᏒᎾᎳ, ᎪSH ᏟᏒᎾᎳ, ᏟᏒᎽ ᎽᎾUᏒ ᎠᎬᏁᎥᎪᏞ.》
♚ guts | he/him

♚ adult | pisces/aquarius

artshop | trades

guts.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recklessgod » Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:05 am

i’m late lol but votes closed.
palestar for exile.
will write the exile shortly. feel free to continue until the exile is up.
recklessgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MercyRez » Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:17 am

R O B I N K I T

“Is she there? Did she kill all the scary dogs?”
Robinkit could see the emotion on Palestar’s face. She couldn’t fully process it but it made her feel all sad and squirmy in her belly.
“Palestar?”
She wound through the older cat’s legs, making her way past Silverpounce so she could stand between the leader and deputy.
"𝐼 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒷𝓈𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓊𝓃𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓅𝓁𝒶𝒸𝑒𝓈."

ImageImageImageImageImage
MercyRez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HelpMyFishIsDrowning » Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:26 pm

Silverpounce
Deputy // Tom // Vote: Palestar // Tags: Palestar, Robinkit

The tom froze. He did not want to believe they lost another cat. He did not even want to see the mangled body. Silverpounce sat down and sighed. "Let's go back to the camp. I'll tell you everything at the spot, Robinkit." He then walked over to Palestar, whispering and making sure Robinkit did not hear. "We cannot risk losing another cat. Let's not even try, especially if the dogs are still there." He looked at Palestar, a single tear flowing down his left cheek. He quickly shook it off but his mix of a both shocked and sad expression were still there. He turned, his ears pinned and his tail low by the ground. "We're going back to the camp."
HelpMyFishIsDrowning

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guts. » Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:44 am

Palestar|| ♂ || leader || vote; Redbramble || tags; Silverpounce || location; going back to camp

The leader looked defeated, his fur was raised and his tail twitching anxiously from the scene he had just witnessed. He wouldn't be able to bear to hear the young kits reaction to the death of her mother. At this point, anyone in the clan could be the one who did it and Palestar was racked with fear and paranoia at the thought. The thought that a Thunderclan cat was killing their own clanmates and that anyone could be next. He visibly shuddered as he padded along side the other two cats, heading back to camp.
《ᎪSH ᏟᏒᎾᎳ, ᎪSH ᏟᏒᎾᎳ, ᏟᏒᎽ ᎽᎾUᏒ ᎠᎬᏁᎥᎪᏞ.》
♚ guts | he/him

♚ adult | pisces/aquarius

artshop | trades

guts.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recklessgod » Sun Jun 21, 2020 4:07 am

THE EXILE wrote: Palestar sighed as he returned to camp, hopping atop High Rock. He didn’t call for the cats, what was left of the clan had already gathered below him. “Daisyshine has left us to join Starclan.” He said, refusing to meet the gaze of the cats below. “You may place your votes.”
He knew where this was going. His clan’s suspicion had turned to him, wrongfully so. He knew he was cold and aloof, but that didn’t mean he was a murderer. It did not mean he was killing off his own Clan. His name rolled off the tongues of most of the cats before him. He sighed and hopped down. “Thunderclan, I wish you the best.”
Silverpounce watched as his leader left, his eyes unsure as he leapt atop High Rock. “I.. I suppose this makes me leader. I will leave tonight to get my lives, and be back as quickly as possible.” He looked at the remaining cats. “Darkeye, as the only remaining warrior left, you will be my deputy.” Darkeye nodded, his eyes skimming what was left of the clan. No one was going to celebrate any of this.
Silverpounce turned to Robinkit. “Robinkit, please step forward. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be Robinpaw. I will mentor you myself.”
Silverpounce leapt down, touching his nose to Robinpaw’s.
What a day, you’ve lost your leader. I hope Silverstar can be more compassionate than Palestar was. Your murderer is still here.

THUNDER CLAN

(1) Leader
Silverstar // HelpMyFishIsDrowning
Palestar // ginga.
(1) Deputy
Darkeye // hxneystorm
(1) Medicine Cat
Swanfeather // honey—bee
(1) Medicine Cat Apprentice
Wigeonpaw // jay.
(3) Warriors
Harrierheart // montmorency
Venomtooth // patchyyy
(1) Apprentices
Robinpaw // MercyRez
Oceanpaw // imp.
(1) Queens
Daisyshine // BrightDays
(0) Kits
(1) Elders
Redbramble // sylveknsweetie987
recklessgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recklessgod » Sun Jun 21, 2020 9:16 am

THE KILL wrote: Swanfeather sat on the border of Riverclan and Thunderclan, searching for herbs she needed for Silverpounce’s journey. She’d been running low for a few days now, but all the commotion had made it almost impossible to go search. She’d left Wigeonpaw in camp, hoping to keep him safe. She paused for a moment, overlooking the river please picture riverclan dancing and sticking their tongues out here and shook her head, turning back to continue her search. A twig snapping behind her made her jump, and she turned, lashing out with her claws...
only to catch Silverpounce’s cheek.
He jumped back , shaking his head with a chuckle. “Sorry, Swanfeather.”
She took a step back, apologizing. “I’m sorry, i didn’t know. I thought you were the murderer. I’m so afraid.”
She looked around quickly, gathering up some dew covered cobwebs and placing them over Silverpounce’s cheek. He’d yet to go to the Moonstone.
He sighed, “Swanfeather, I suppose our time is up. I must make amends with Starclan.”
She looked down, nodding. “Yes, you’re right. We must make amends.”
Silverpounce brushed his cheek gently against Swanfeather’s. Their relationship had been completely chance, an accident. She was just so calm and kind, always there when he needed a cat to lean on. He didn’t even mean for it to happen. He turned away from Swanfeather, coming face to face with another large cat.
“Oh. You’re... lurking.” He paused, taking in the cat before him. He stood in front of Swanfeather protectively. “Did you need something?”
The murderer shook their head, weary eyes looking back and forth between the two cats. “Shame it had to end like this.”
Shadows flirted back and forth around the cat, whispering vicious words in their ears. They were sad. This wasn’t what they had wanted for the clan.
Their first move was sudden and swift, shoving Silverpounce out of the way, onto the slippery bank of the river. Swanfeather yowled in fear, claws raking in terror as she tried to fend the murderer off. They made swift work of her, a quick bite to the neck and it was over.
Silverpounce had pulled himself off the bank, throwing himself onto the murderer with a fierce roar. “I can’t believe it was you! Of all cats, it was you!” The murderer found themself underneath Silverpounce, staring into angry, grieving eyes.
“This clan is nothing.” Spat the murderer, going limp under him.
Silverpounce moved to grab the murderer’s scruff in an effort to drag them back. The killer yowled in anger, pushing with their back legs into Silverpounce’s belly. Silverpounce was knocked off, skidding to a short halt on his side. As Silverpounce moved to get up, he was slammed into again, his body being swept out from under him as he was knocked into the roaring river. His head bobbed up, the murderer farther and farther away every time, before his vision faded away.
You’ve lost your last pair. Thunderclan won’t make it much longer.

THUNDER CLAN

(1) Leader
Silverstar // HelpMyFishIsDrowning
Palestar // ginga.
(1) Deputy
Darkeye // hxneystorm
(1) Medicine Cat
Swanfeather // honey—bee
(1) Medicine Cat Apprentice
Wigeonpaw // jay.
(3) Warriors
Harrierheart // montmorency
Venomtooth // patchyyy
(1) Apprentices
Robinpaw // MercyRez
Oceanpaw // imp.
(1) Queens
Daisyshine // BrightDays
(0) Kits
(1) Elders
Redbramble // sylveknsweetie987
recklessgod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HelpMyFishIsDrowning » Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:12 am

Aw-
Can I the murderer please PM me?
HelpMyFishIsDrowning

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me