AirClan Territory || Open and Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: AirClan Territory || Open and Accepting

Postby Evergreentheclam » Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:05 pm

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

Wolfpaw

She-cat|7 moons|apprentice|Crush: OPEN| bothersome, smart|Tags: OPEN

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

OPEN

➵➵➵➵➵➵➵❂➵➵➵➵➵➵➵

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

Featherheart

she-cat|31 moons|warrior|Crush: OPEN Mate: OPEN|soft, sarcastic|Tags:OPEN

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

OPEN

➵➵➵➵➵➵➵❂➵➵➵➵➵➵➵

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

Bramblewhisker

tom|41 moons|medicine cat|Crush: OPEN Mate: OPEN|smart, stubborn|Tags:Crowpaw, Robincall

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

Ah yes, Robincall. I'll speak with you after I tend to Crowpaw. he told the warrior then faced the apprentice. Just the neck? Okay he cleans up the blood with wet moss and throws the dirty ones aside. He chews the marigold into a poultice and applies it to the wound and then the goldenrod. He wraps the wound with cobwebs. There you go. You're good to go, just be careful and get some rest Bramblewhisker told him

➵➵➵➵➵➵➵❂➵➵➵➵➵➵➵

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

Aldershine

tom|29 moons|warrior|Crush: OPEN Mate: OPEN|self dependent, rude|Tags:OPEN

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

OPEN

ImageImageImageImage
Evergreentheclam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue May 01, 2018 7:27 pm

¤ ~M A G M A S L A S H~ ¤
~~[ Tom | 24 Moons | Crush: open | Apprentice: n/a | tags: open]~~

Flicking his tail the red tom sitted near the Warriors den entrance and watched the camp with hopeful eyes. He was hoping for something interesting to happen, which was rather rare.

¤ ~A Q U A D E W~ ¤
~~[Tom | 20 Moons | Crush: open | Apprentice: n/a | tags: Creamleg]~~

He maked his way toward a small brook to drink, flicking his ears he gived a quick look over his shoulder as he did have a feeling he was being watched. Licking his lips he sniffed the upcoming wind to scent who this cat was being "Creamleg? Are you hidding for me or what?" he meowed in gentle voice.

¤ ~R E E D F L I G H T~ ¤
~~[She-Cat | 17 Moons | Crush: open | Apprentice: n/a | tags: open]~~

She padded to the fresh kill pile and taked a little vole to eat, scanning the clearning as she tasted the delicious prey. After eatting her prey she scretshed her legs and padded away from the pile so the others who ever wants to eat can do that.

¤ ~P E A C H B E R R Y~ ¤
~~[She-Cat | 20 Moons | Crush: open | Apprentice: n/a | tags: open]~~

OPEN in camp.

¤ ~P E T A L P A W~¤
~~[She-Cat | 12 Moons | Crush: open | mentor: - | tags: Wolfpaw]~~

She walked out of the apprentices den, yawning tiredly she looked up to the sky before scanned the whole camp. Seeing the other apprentices chatting there to each others, so she didn't want to bother them at all. Shaking her fur she padded closer to the tom apprentice sitting there all alone "Hello Wolfpaw?" she meowed warmly.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: AirClan Territory || Roleplay Thread || Accepting

Postby Skyhawk » Sat May 05, 2018 3:57 am

Silvermist
    Female | Warrior | 26 moons
Silvermist returned to the spot where the hunting patrol spilt, two mice hung in her jaws. She was relieved to have found another piece of prey before having to return back to the oak tree where they started. After all, returning to camp with one mouse would've resulted in utter humiliation for the proud she-cat. Although she was glad, a funny feeling in her stomach told her it would be her and her clanmates', last catch of the day. She waited patiently for the other two warriors, hoping they had caught a reasonable amount.

Robincall
    Male | Warrior | 29 moons
Robincall watched Bramblewhisker work, admiring his precise paws and wise words.

Sandpaw
    Female | Apprentice | 11 moons
Sandpaw turned to Swallowpaw, her paws drumming the ground impatiently. "Where shall we start?" she asked him, indicating he take the lead.
Skyhawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evergreentheclam » Sat May 05, 2018 4:03 am

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

Wolfpaw

She-cat|7 moons|apprentice|Crush: OPEN| bothersome, smart|Tags: Petalpaw

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

Wolf paw finishes grooming her long fur and looks up to see her fellow apprentice. Oh hello Petalpaw!the gray she cat meowed

➵➵➵➵➵➵➵❂➵➵➵➵➵➵➵

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

Featherheart

she-cat|31 moons|warrior|Crush: OPEN Mate: OPEN|soft, sarcastic|Tags:OPEN

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

OPEN

➵➵➵➵➵➵➵❂➵➵➵➵➵➵➵

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

Bramblewhisker

tom|41 moons|medicine cat|Crush: OPEN Mate: OPEN|smart, stubborn|Tags:Crowpaw, Robincall

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

Ah yes, Robincall. I'll speak with you after I tend to Crowpaw. he told the warrior then faced the apprentice. Just the neck? Okay he cleans up the blood with wet moss and throws the dirty ones aside. He chews the marigold into a poultice and applies it to the wound and then the goldenrod. He wraps the wound with cobwebs. There you go. You're good to go, just be careful and get some rest Bramblewhisker told him

➵➵➵➵➵➵➵❂➵➵➵➵➵➵➵

╔═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╗

Aldershine

tom|29 moons|warrior|Crush: OPEN Mate: OPEN|self dependent, rude|Tags:OPEN

╚═════ °• ♔ •° ═════╝

OPEN

ImageImageImageImage
Evergreentheclam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fawn,, » Sat May 05, 2018 10:35 am

S w a l l o w p a w
Tom|11 moons|tags: Sandpaw, Lark, Cricket
Swallowpaw noticed the ambition bubbling in Lark's eyes as she spoke. "Erm.. yeah" He shot a side glance at Sandpaw and nodded. "sure thing." He got up to his paws waiting for Sandpaw's lead.

S k y p a w
-open

F e r n p a w
Waiting for runningpaw
fawn,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun May 06, 2018 7:47 pm

¤ ~M A G M A S L A S H~ ¤
~~[ Tom | 24 Moons | Crush: open | Apprentice: n/a | tags: open]~~

Flicking his tail the red tom sitted near the Warriors den entrance and watched the camp with hopeful eyes. He was hoping for something interesting to happen, which was rather rare.

¤ ~A Q U A D E W~ ¤
~~[Tom | 20 Moons | Crush: open | Apprentice: n/a | tags: Creamleg]~~

He maked his way toward a small brook to drink, flicking his ears he gived a quick look over his shoulder as he did have a feeling he was being watched. Licking his lips he sniffed the upcoming wind to scent who this cat was being "Creamleg? Are you hidding for me or what?" he meowed in gentle voice.

¤ ~R E E D F L I G H T~ ¤
~~[She-Cat | 17 Moons | Crush: open | Apprentice: n/a | tags: open]~~

She padded to the fresh kill pile and taked a little vole to eat, scanning the clearning as she tasted the delicious prey. After eatting her prey she scretshed her legs and padded away from the pile so the others who ever wants to eat can do that.

¤ ~P E A C H B E R R Y~ ¤
~~[She-Cat | 20 Moons | Crush: open | Apprentice: n/a | tags: open]~~

OPEN in camp.

¤ ~P E T A L P A W~¤
~~[She-Cat | 12 Moons | Crush: open | mentor: - | tags: Wolfpaw]~~

She looked the other apprentice for a moment "so...do you want to do something? train together or go hunting?" she meowed flicking her ears toward Skypaw "Maybe we can ask Skypaw to come with us too?" she meowed softy.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby l i o n. » Sat May 12, 2018 2:34 pm

╔═════════════════════════╗
A S P E N C L O U D.
[ tom] [28 moons] [thoughtful observer] [relationship:n/a]

╚═════════════════════════╝

ASPENCLOUD offered Graymist a wry smile at her strong conviction. The deputy nodded decisively, moving closer the the rock pile in order to find any clear ground that had been sheltered from the snow. After a moment, a patch of brown earth caught his glowing amber gaze and he turned to his companion, beckoning her closer. The lithe warrior set to work immediately, his claws scooping into the tough soil. The task was monotonous and tiring, but the black tom refused to let himself feel the fatigue. Aspencloud, once satisfied with the depth of the grave, pulled away and admired their handiwork. "Come. It's time to dispose of him once and for all. Out of sight, out of mind." he grunted, relieved to finally be rid of the pest. Perhaps once this was over her and Graymist could spend some time traipsing through the forest together...

H A W K F R O S T.
[tom ] [22 moons] [strong, silent type] [relationship:n/a]

HAWKFROST glared with piercing green eyes between the quietly fighting cats, quickly growing bored with the situation. Just as he'd begun to step towards them again, fully intending to use brute strength to ensure the result he wanted, the younger of the two cats spoke up. Frowning slightly, the warrior retreated a bit as he mulled over the question. Airclan couldn't provide them with much food, and two more mouths to feed that were not there own was risky. However, introducing them to clan life might ensure two more strong, able-bodied cats to share the load and bring in more prey. The gargantuan ginger tom stood quietly for a few moments more, his tail lashing back and forth as he weighed the options before nodding slowly. "You may follow us to our camp, but there will be some ground rules for the both of you." he warned.

C R O W P A W.
[tom ] [10 moons] [resilient soul] [relationship:n/a]

CROWPAW smiled meekly up at Bramblewhisker, grateful for the tom's gentle tone and steady skills. Without another word, the large apprentice rolled slowly onto his stomach before rising to his paws, his movements slow and deliberate as the aching began to settle in every fiber of his being. Groaning softly to himself, the exhausted and wounded young tom drudged out of the medicine cats' den, his murky green eyes squinted against the harsh rays of the sun. The dark tabby lumbered steadily down the gentle slope, his gaze catching the four young cats beginning their tour of the camp. He knew that he would soon have to speak with the two new she-cats, but for now he desperately needed rest. The handsome cat slumped into the apprentices' den, never more grateful to see his nest. Crowpaw drooped into the comforting moss like jelly, his nose nestling gentle against the dried nest, all too aware of his injury.

B I R C H P A W.
[she-cat] [12 moons] [delicate flower] [relationship:n/a]

BIRCHPAW felt her sharp blue eyes widen in surprise at the sheer control that the young she-cat over her older companion. Clearly this she-at would have trouble adjusting to something like clan life. Holding back a snort of amusement due to the current climate, the apprentice glanced between the warrior beside her and the two loners ahead of her. The apprentice kept her mouth shut, knowing that the feisty she-cat was only addressing Hawkfrost. He was, after all, clearly her superior.

L A R K.
[she-cat] [10 moons] [hothead] [relationship:n/a]

LARK watched the two go back and forth about who would lead, forcing herself to keep from rolling her green eyes. The two seemed quite smitten and obviously didn't want to step on each other's toes. Even the leader, the brown she-cat cleared her throat and stepped forward, her thick tail flicking towards the small, dimly lit den nearest to the entrance. "How about there? And we just make a nice circle?" she suggested, more than ready to become familiar with her new home.

C R I C K E T.
[she-cat] [10 moons] [gentle soul] [relationship:n/a]

CRICKET watched silently as her brother descended from what she could only assume was a healer's den. Pity struck her gentle heart at the sight of his wound and the way he dragged himself so wearily towards a fairly large den. Watching him slip inside, the tabico resolved to offer him comfort as soon as their tour was done. Her golden eyes flickered towards the small group again, her brows furrowed as she suddenly became aware of the two apprentices' inability to make a choice. It was quite cute to see the two of them interact, though she did feel a bit of second-hand embarrassment.
l i o n.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emberglade » Sat May 12, 2018 2:48 pm

☼Creamleg☼

Female - Warrior - 17 moons - Crush: Open - Tagged: Aquadew

The she-cat flicked her tail in greeting. "Aquadew." Dipping her head, she shifted her paws. Her hazel eyes glinted in the sun and she stretched her paws in front of her, hoping he wouldn't be uncomfortable with her standing up. Staggering to her feet atop the rock, she clambered down and trotted over to his side, putting pressure on her right side. "How are you? What are you doing out here?" She felt a need to stretch her thigh, but didn't want to bring too much attention to her "leg"

(Sorry that took so long!!)
Last edited by Emberglade on Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Emberglade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fawn,, » Mon May 28, 2018 2:53 am

Sorry for the wait”

Swallowpaw
Tom|11 moons|tags; Lark,Cricket,Sandpaw
He nodded at larks word eager to take a stroll around the camp. At a leisurely pace, he lead the small group of cats towards the warriors den, laden with shaded speckles from the canopies pf trees that hung around the camp. “This is the warriors den. Once you’ve finished your training as an apprentice, you move into here.” Swallowaw positioned his tail towards the entrance and then waited for Sandpaw to give her commentary.

Skypaw
-open

Fernpaw
-waiting for Runningpaw
edit- Oh gosh, I just saw the amount of typos in this post ':O
Sorry about that! roleplaying on the phone isn't great '^^
Last edited by fawn,, on Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fawn,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: AirClan Territory || Roleplay Thread || Accepting

Postby Skyhawk » Mon May 28, 2018 6:48 am

Silvermist
    Female | Warrior | 26 moons
Silvermist returned to the spot where the hunting patrol spilt, two mice hung in her jaws. She was relieved to have found another piece of prey before having to return back to the oak tree where they started. After all, returning to camp with one mouse would've resulted in utter humiliation for the proud she-cat. Although she was glad, a funny feeling in her stomach told her it would be her and her clanmates', last catch of the day. She waited patiently for the other two warriors, hoping they had caught a reasonable amount.

Robincall
    Male | Warrior | 29 moons
Robincall peered around the corner, "Bramblewhisker?" he cleared his throat, "I was wondering if we could have a word about my leg." The tom rose to his paws and walked into the den, his healing leg not holding him back as much as it used to. He had noticed a significant difference the past moon and was eager to get back to his duties, not only as a warrior, but a mentor.

Sandpaw
    Female | Apprentice | 11 moons
Sandpaw nodded her sandy head, pleased to be finally starting the tour. "Yeah, senior warriors usually sleep towards the center, where it is warmer, while younger cats sleep near the edge, where it is colder." she commented, peeking into the corners of the dark den. The small she-cat's mind wandered and she dreamed of the time when she would sleep at the heart of the den, surrounded by her fellow warriors. Then, Sandpaw sighed, glancing at the apprentice's den. My time will come, she told herself.
Skyhawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me