AirClan Territory || Open and Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: AirClan Territory || Roleplay Thread || Accepting

Postby Skyhawk » Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:04 am

Silvermist
    Female | Warrior | 26 moons
Silvermist slipped off into the bushes after nodding a goodbye to her fellow clanmates. She instantly tasted the air, the breeze wafting the faint smell of mouse towards her. Silvermist crept forward, following the scent. Then, there it was: rustling around in a pile of leaves. With a grin on her face, the grey she-cat carefully picked her way towards it, making sure her pawsteps were silent.
Just as the mouse thought it had got away, Silvermist grasped it between her claws, killing it with a swift bite to the neck.

Robincall -> open
    Male | Warrior | 29 moons
Robincall sat at the edge of camp, waiting for Bramblewhisker in order to ask him about returning to warrior duties.

Sandpaw
    Female | Apprentice | 11 moons
Sandpaw was calmed by Cricket's voice and warmed by her choice of words. Sandpaw knew she would be a great asset to the clan as well as a kind-hearted friend. The ginger she-cat's eyes darted to the ground when Cricket gestured to Swallowpaw, her pelt burning up a little with embarrassment. "He's a loyal friend," she commented, nodding and sneaking a glance at the tom beside her. She couldn't help feel guilty, afraid she never displayed the same amount of affection he showed her.
Skyhawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: AirClan Territory || Open and Accepting

Postby Freg||FrogWithAnE » Sat Apr 21, 2018 8:05 am

๐•ฎ๐–๐–Š๐–˜๐–™๐–“๐–š๐–™๐–‹๐–š๐–— |
tags; Jaysong |
crush: *mate* |
mate: Jaysong |
location; Camp clearing |
scent; Pine |
accent; light australian
Chestnutfur nodded glidding silently to the west as Jaysong went east, she had her ears pricked for prey and her nose twitched, she caught a sent, a mouse maybe, she padded silently she heard the mouse scuffling in the undergrouth as she sped quickly and pounced landing squarely ontop the mouse kiling it in a swift bite, 'I hope Jaysong ans Silvermist are having any luck' she though as she scraped dirt over her kill.
//super sorry for the late reply my phone was stolen but i have my computer//
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ

โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
fโ‚’แตฃ โ‚’โ‚™cโ‚‘ โ‚˜โ‚ybโ‚‘
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
xxxImage
โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
โ‚›โ‚’โ‚˜โ‚‘โ‚’โ‚™โ‚‘ wแตขโ‚—โ‚— cโ‚โ‚—โ‚— โ‚˜โ‚‘
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ

โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ
โ–ˆโ–ˆ โ–ˆ

"โ‚›แตขแตฃ" wแตขโ‚œโ‚•โ‚’แตคโ‚œ โ‚ddแตขโ‚™g

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
hiya! names quinn/quinncy, you can call me either!
๐Ÿ„
i'm a little scatter brained so make sure to
remind me if i have a conversation to keep
up with unfinished business with you!
๐Ÿ„
I really, like really, like frogs and deer and
well honestly most animals.. haha.
๐Ÿ„
I'm pretty awkward aswell but i wont let that
stop me from being as friendly as possible! :D
Image ๐Ÿ„ Image ๐Ÿ„
Image ๐Ÿ„ pronouns <3 ๐Ÿ„ ยฉ
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
"yโ‚’แตค'แตฃโ‚‘ โ‚˜โ‚โ‚–แตขโ‚™g โ‚
Freg||FrogWithAnE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby l i o n. » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:30 am

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ™šโ€ก A S P E N C L O U D.
[ tom] [28 moons] [thoughtful observer] [relationship:n/a]

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ˜žASPENCLOUD nodded curtly, a solemn look on his face as his amber eyes bored into the gray, crumpled pelt. The jet black tom lowered his head, his strong jaws roughly grabbing the limp warrior's neck before hoisting him upwards. The deputy shot a softened glance at Graymist before glancing towards the camp entrance. With strong and purposeful strides, he headed out into the quiet territory, knowing exactly where he would bury the foxheart. The warrior strode along beside his favorite companion, enjoying the serene silence that Pebblepelt had destroyed. Wandering ever closer to the border, he noticed how faint the markers had become and made a mental note to refresh them on their way back. Aspencloud stepped over the barrier without a second thought, clearly on a mission to dispose of the sorry excuse for a warrior. Soon enough the familiar outcropping of rocks rose into view, and the slender tom-cat glanced at his companion in hopes that burying him here would suffice.

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ™šโ€ก H A W K F R O S T.
[tom ] [22 moons] [strong, silent type] [relationship:n/a]

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ˜žHAWKFROST glared with piercing green eyes between the quietly fighting cats, quickly growing bored with the situation. Just as he'd begun to step towards them again, fully intending to use brute strength to ensure the result he wanted, the younger of the two cats spoke up. Frowning slightly, the warrior retreated a bit as he mulled over the question. Airclan couldn't provide them with much food, and two more mouths to feed that were not there own was risky. However, introducing them to clan life might ensure two more strong, able-bodied cats to share the load and bring in more prey. The gargantuan ginger tom stood quietly for a few moments more, his tail lashing back and forth as he weighed the options before nodding slowly. "You may follow us to our camp, but there will be some ground rules for the both of you." he warned.

โ™šโ€ก C R O W P A W.
[tom ] [10 moons] [resilient soul] [relationship:n/a]

โ˜žCROWPAW looked towards Runningpaw with only his eyes, afraid to move his head and neck too much. The perceptive apprentice caught her flinch with his murky green eyes. Guilt washed over him at her obvious shock and discomfort at the sight of him. The large dar tabby offered her a small smile accompanied by a meager shrug. "I wouldn't worry too much Runningpaw, it's just my throat. Nothing important." he joked lightly, his voice hoarse and croaky. The maine coon was trying his best to be a model patient, but the discomfort and lengthy process would inevitably get the better of him.

โ™šโ€ก B I R C H P A W.
[she-cat] [12 moons] [delicate flower] [relationship:n/a]

โ˜žBIRCHPAW felt her sharp blue eyes widen in surprise at the sheer control that the young she-cat over her older companion. Clearly this she-at would have trouble adjusting to something like clan life. Holding back a snort of amusement due to the current climate, the apprentice glanced between the warrior beside her and the two loners ahead of her. The apprentice kept her mouth shut, knowing that the feisty she-cat was only addressing Hawkfrost. He was, after all, clearly her superior.

โ™šโ€ก L A R K.
[she-cat] [10 moons] [hothead] [relationship:n/a]

โ˜žLARK raised an eyebrow at his explanation for his namesake, holding back a quick remark as she knew she wanted to make a good first impression and she couldn't very well do that by teasing the cats her age. The fierce chocolate she-cat have a shrug of indifference, relieved at least that she wouldn't have to adjust to a completely new name. Larkpaw. "Do you ever wonder about what your warrior name will be then? Does it have to do with your personality or something?" she kept pressing, desperate to be caught up to speed about her new home in order to impress any of the other cats that may be a bit skeptical about their joining. The young cat glanced about the camp, her white paws itching to get a move on.

โ™šโ€ก C R I C K E T.
[she-cat] [10 moons] [gentle soul] [relationship:n/a]

โ˜žCRICKET noted the way that the young she-cat seemed to visibly soften as the tabico reassured her. It always made her feel fulfilled when she could ease the pain of others. At the mention of Swallowpaw, she noticed through keen golden eyes the way in which the other apprentice ducked away bashfully. Perhaps she felt entirely the same way as the young tom did and was too shy, or she felt no affection for him other than friendship and felt guilty for that. It was sad in a way, seeing the pretty she-cat stuck in such a position. Unrequited romantic feelings were always a tricky path the travel. "Loyalty is a rare quality to find, so you should definitely cherish it." she remarked softly, ready to drop the conversation as she knew how uncomfortable Sandpaw must be feeling.
l i o n.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:46 pm

- Graymist -
    She-Cat - Warrior - 26 Moons - Location: Territory - Tags; Aspencloud

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

Graymist remained silent as the two padded out of the camp. The she-cat couldn't wait to rid of Pebblepelt's body. The tom had caused enough trouble and she was ready to forget he had ever stepped paw into the camp. It didn't seem to have taken them long to reach the border, or maybe that was from being so lost in her thoughts. The gray tabby looked over at the deputy, taking note of the expression on his face. "Here?" She asked quietly. "Should be far enough away from camp." A sigh escaped her mouth. "Besides, the quicker we get the body buried and return back to camp, the better." Even though Aspencloud's presence usually made her feel safe, she didn't particulary care to be out here.

- Jaysong -
    Tom - Warrior - 28 Moons - Location: Territory - Tags; Chestnutfur, Silvermist

โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ

Jaysong kept low to the ground as his slid through the undergrowth. The ground was cold, but at least it wasn't as cold as it had been earlier. Maybe the weather would show mercy on them and bring a few days of sunshine. Forcing himself to focus on his mission, he parted his jaws, allowing the taste of nearby prey to bathe his tongue. There! He smirked. A mouse was digging a hole not too far away from where he was positioned. Taking advantage of the mouse being distracted, he crept up behind it. With a swift blow, he ended it with ease. It was a small mouse, but it was better than nothing.
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evergreentheclam » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:38 pm

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ยฐโ€ข โ™” โ€ขยฐ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—

Wolfpaw

She-cat|7 moons|apprentice|Crush: OPEN| bothersome, smart|Tags: OPEN

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ• ยฐโ€ข โ™” โ€ขยฐ โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

OPEN

โžตโžตโžตโžตโžตโžตโžตโ‚โžตโžตโžตโžตโžตโžตโžต

Featherheart

she-cat|31 moons|warrior|Crush: OPEN Mate: OPEN|soft, sarcastic|Tags:OPEN

OPEN

Bramblewhisker

tom|41 moons|medicine cat|Crush: OPEN Mate: OPEN|smart, stubborn|Tags:Crowpaw

Bramblewhisker grabs some marigold, goldenrod, and cobwebs and pads over to CrowpawHello Crowpaw, do you have any serious injuries you want me to check? the tom asked

Aldershine

tom|29 moons|warrior|Crush: OPEN Mate: OPEN|self dependent, rude|Tags:OPEN

OPEN

ImageImageImageImage
Evergreentheclam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fawn,, » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:11 pm

S w a l l o w p a w
Tom|11 moons|Crush: Sandpaw|Tags: Lark

"Maybe" he replied putting a bit of thought into it. "I guess it does depend on your personality traits sometimes. I can't guarantee though" He could sense Lark clearly wanting to get a move on. "Is there anything else you want to now before we tour you around?" he remarked glancing over to the other two cats not sitting far away.

S k y p a w

She-cat|9 Moons|Crush:N/A|Tags:
-Open

F e r n p a w
-waiting for runningpaw
fawn,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:39 am

ยค ~M A G M A S L A S H~ ยค
~~[ Tom | 24 Moons | Crush: open | Apprentice: n/a | tags: open]~~

Flicking his tail the red tom sitted near the Warriors den entrance and watched the camp with hopeful eyes. He was hoping for something interesting to happen, which was rather rare.

ยค ~A Q U A D E W~ ยค
~~[Tom | 20 Moons | Crush: open | Apprentice: n/a | tags: open]~~

He was walking for taking a small relazing walk into the forest. Sniffing the fresh air and listening the sounds of birds, leaves, anything what was out there.

ยค ~R E E D F L I G H T~ ยค
~~[She-Cat | 17 Moons | Crush: open | Apprentice: n/a | tags: open]~~

She padded to the fresh kill pile and taked a little vole to eat, scanning the clearning as she tasted the delicious prey.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emberglade » Fri Apr 27, 2018 4:19 pm

โ˜ผ๏ผฃ๏ฝ’๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ…๏ฝ‡โ˜ผ

Female - Warrior - 17 moons - Crush: Open - Tagged: Aquadew

The cream colored she-cat lay basking in the sun, the peace of the trees rushing around her. She breathed in the earthy tones of the dirt and languidly groomed her pelt. She was unaware of her surroundings, simply content in her peace, until she noticed the tom walking through the trees nearby. Ears perked, she debated approaching him for a friendly chat. His name was Aquadew, she believed. Alas, Creamleg stayed laying down in her silence, not wanted to put the effort of standing up for herself on show in front of this potential friend.
โ•ญxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•ฎ
โ€œIsnโ€™t life exciting! Everything can change
all of a sudden, and for no reason at all!โ€

---------------------------------------
Art Instagram - Art shop
He/him pronouns

---------------------------------------
โ€œIt would be awful if the world exploded.
It is so wonderfully splendid.โ€

โ•ฐxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxโ•ฏ
Emberglade

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: AirClan Territory || Roleplay Thread || Accepting

Postby Skyhawk » Sat Apr 28, 2018 8:38 pm

Silvermist
    Female | Warrior | 26 moons
Silvermist buried her mouse carefully, knowing it could be the first and last thing she would catch today. The wind had brought a bitter chill, whistling over the hills and all the prey would be hunkering down. The grey warrior padded off into the heart of the forest, intent on searching for more prey. She felt it was her duty to return to clan carrying a plentiful amount of prey.

Robincall -> open
    Male | Warrior | 29 moons
Robincall spotted Bramblewhisker, tending to Crowpaw in the medicine den and wandered across, catching his attention. "I was wondering if we could have a word," He asked, glancing at the apprentice beside him, "after you've finished, of course." Robincall had grown impatient with his leg but forced himself to wait patiently in the corner while Bramblewhisker worked.

Sandpaw
    Female | Apprentice | 11 moons
Sandpaw nodded to Cricket, thankful for the comforting conversation and enjoyable company, although the talk of Swallowpaw made her awkward and she quickly changed the subject. "Perhaps we should start the tour, if your finished," she suggested, rising to her paws. The ginger she-cat hoped the tour wouldn't take too long and she'd be able to fit in some brief training before sundown.
Skyhawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby l i o n. » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:54 am

โ™šโ€ก A S P E N C L O U D.
[ tom] [28 moons] [thoughtful observer] [relationship:n/a]

โ˜žASPENCLOUD offered Graymist a wry smile at her strong conviction. The deputy nodded decisively, moving closer the the rock pile in order to find any clear ground that had been sheltered from the snow. After a moment, a patch of brown earth caught his glowing amber gaze and he turned to his companion, beckoning her closer. The lithe warrior set to work immediately, his claws scooping into the tough soil. The task was monotonous and tiring, but the black tom refused to let himself feel the fatigue. Aspencloud, once satisfied with the depth of the grave, pulled away and admired their handiwork. "Come. It's time to dispose of him once and for all. Out of sight, out of mind." he grunted, relieved to finally be rid of the pest. Perhaps once this was over her and Graymist could spend some time traipsing through the forest together...

โ™šโ€ก H A W K F R O S T.
[tom ] [22 moons] [strong, silent type] [relationship:n/a]

โ˜žHAWKFROST glared with piercing green eyes between the quietly fighting cats, quickly growing bored with the situation. Just as he'd begun to step towards them again, fully intending to use brute strength to ensure the result he wanted, the younger of the two cats spoke up. Frowning slightly, the warrior retreated a bit as he mulled over the question. Airclan couldn't provide them with much food, and two more mouths to feed that were not there own was risky. However, introducing them to clan life might ensure two more strong, able-bodied cats to share the load and bring in more prey. The gargantuan ginger tom stood quietly for a few moments more, his tail lashing back and forth as he weighed the options before nodding slowly. "You may follow us to our camp, but there will be some ground rules for the both of you." he warned.

โ™šโ€ก C R O W P A W.
[tom ] [10 moons] [resilient soul] [relationship:n/a]

โ˜žCROWPAW met Bramblewhisker's gaze with a slight wince. "Just the neck today is all." he croaked out, trying to find the humor in the situation. Despite having a deep gash in his throat, the burly tabby was always full of a lively and friendly spirit. Not wanting to make anything more difficult for the medicine cat, the apprentice forced himself to stay still, though it was quite an uncomfortable task. The young tom wanted nothing more than to be fully recovered in order to meet his siblings and continue his path to becoming a warrior. This injury was proving to be problematic in more ways than one, and would put him behind his fellow apprentices.

โ™šโ€ก B I R C H P A W.
[she-cat] [12 moons] [delicate flower] [relationship:n/a]

โ˜žBIRCHPAW felt her sharp blue eyes widen in surprise at the sheer control that the young she-cat over her older companion. Clearly this she-at would have trouble adjusting to something like clan life. Holding back a snort of amusement due to the current climate, the apprentice glanced between the warrior beside her and the two loners ahead of her. The apprentice kept her mouth shut, knowing that the feisty she-cat was only addressing Hawkfrost. He was, after all, clearly her superior.

โ™šโ€ก L A R K.
[she-cat] [10 moons] [hothead] [relationship:n/a]

โ˜žLARK accepted Swallowpaw's words silently, her sharp green eyes meeting his gaze. The thick-pelted she-cat was thankful that he'd caught onto her impatience. With a swift shake of her head, the chocolate cat rose to her full height, briefly shaking out her fur before taking a step closer to the slightly older tom. "I have no more questions. Just very curious to see how you live." she reassured, her strong gaze flicking towards her sister in passing. Internally, the dominant cat couldn't wait to develop a healthy competition and friendship with these cats her own age.

โ™šโ€ก C R I C K E T.
[she-cat] [10 moons] [gentle soul] [relationship:n/a]

โ˜žCRICKET dipped her delicate head at Sandpaw's command of the conversation, falling silent as she rose to her white paws. The gentler of the two sisters offered her companions a kind smile, more than willing to learn about their way of life. The tabico hung towards the back of their small troop, her golden eyes wandering about the camp in pure curiosity. "A tour it is then." she agreed softly, her eyes meeting Lark's for a fleeting moment.
l i o n.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me