||Warrior Eevees RP|| {CLOSED} Please use the new version

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ||Warrior Eevees RP|| {accepting}

Postby Night Troubles » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:16 am

Mystery thought for a moment, it would be easier. But, then I would have to strategize a new way... this is so hard! she thought, a little annoyed. fine... she looked up at the jolteon, not noticing she had been murmuring her thoughts. "Lets leave those moves in. It's more fun... and risky." She smirked, her blood red eyes glinting with energy.

x
━━━ ━━━
-Back from the watery grave-
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -
Pm me if you wanna talk or start a role play!

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight folf » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:00 am

Midnight/shiny umbreon/Queen/Cloudclan/Tags: Virgo, Sora and Roxas

She smiles "I bet"
Oata and Snickers watch Virgo bouncing around and try doing it to.

Sora and Roxas/six moons old/Cloudclan/Tags: Virgo, Midnight and kits

Sora joins Virgo in bouncing.
Roxas watches the kits in amusement.
Don't worry, I'm a friend
Please join
Wolves of incarnation Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3818142
Fox mobs of Chicago
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=3876391&p=120121837#p120121837
Firelight folf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Sun Apr 02, 2017 1:39 pm

Virgo||Eevee||Apprentice of CloudClan||None||Tags: Midnight, Oata, Snickers Sora and Roxas
The happy Eevee stopped jumping after a moment."CloudClan is going to get big and strong," she proclaimed, "so that all Eevees in our ranks can live in peace. That's what I think, anyways."

Blitz||Jolteon||Leader of CloudClan||None||Tags: Mystery
"As you wish. Let us move to a place farther from camp; we have young kits. I would not like them to potentially be put in harms way." Blitz turned around, walking back in the direction he had come from. "I hope you won't mind."

Taiga||Glaceon||Warrior of CaveClan||Kai is her mate||Tags: Kai.
"Geez, I was only joking! And I understand, you goofball." Having had her fill of the fish, Taiga curled her tail over her paws and closed her eyes in thought. "Kai? Do you ever..." she cut herself off, looking unsure about what she had been about to say.

Chiaki||Eevee||Apprentice of CaveClan||None||Tags: Open
"Well, that was interesting." Chiaki stood up and walked away, sighing. Being alone was difficult... "I miss Usami. She'd know how to talk to others... probably." Thinking back on her sister made Chiaki sad. Now, absentmindedly, Chiaki left the camp and headed down to the river.[/quote]
I’m Balsam!
I’m not active on ChickenSmoothie currently, but am hoping to change that soon.

I’m a large fan of rps, but here’s hoping I’ve actually improved at writing since I became inactive.
Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:03 pm

"Not at all." She smiled, already thinking of a good strategy as she followed him. I've made my four good move set to the perfect conditions and I have last resort as a way to get out of a hairy situation... she thought on about how she would use her moves. although I don't want to hurt him, but most of my moves are high damage if I use them correctly. I could use payback and curse, but curse would lower my speed terribly. If I get low health though I could use wish. she was silent for a long time.

x
━━━ ━━━
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mintu1 » Mon Apr 03, 2017 4:01 am

Kคΐ
Male|Vaporeon|Deputy|Mate: Taiga|Tags: Taiga

Kai took the last few bites left of the fish until there were only bones remaining, nodding as Taiga spoke. "Do I ever?" Kai repeated tilting his head not sure of what Taiga was going to ask.

Elσΐรϵ
Female|Leafeon|Warrior|Crush: none|Tags: Tristan

Pleased with the reply Eloise wagged her tail "I am glad you agree" She giggled happily. Latley Kai had spent way more time with Taiga than her, though she did understand why.

Ɍΐn
Female|Eevee|Apprentice|Crush: none|Tags: Open

Rin slowly padded towards the apprentice den and laid down to sleep in her nest hidden deep inside the nest. She liked to be a bit private atleast when sleeping. Even an social Eevee like her needed some alone time from time to time.

Ɍคϻ
Female|Sylveon|Loner|Crush: none|Tags: Rem

Ram laid in her and her sisters den guarding that no threats would enter. It was her turn to stand guard at night. Ram licked her sisters forehead. Rem was so cute when she was sleeping. She could never imagine a life without Rem, even though she would never admit it.

Ɍϵϻ
Female|¤Sylveon|Apprentice|Crush: none|Tags: Ram

Rem was sleeping her flank moving along with her breathing. She could sleep calmly knowing her sister was keeping her safe and would wake her if something happend.
Mintu1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight folf » Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:47 am

Midnight/shiny umbreon/Queen/Cloudclan/Tags: Virgo, Sora and Roxas

"I think so too."
Please join
Fox mobs of Chicago
Firelight folf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Wed Apr 05, 2017 12:27 am

Virgo||Eevee||Apprentice of CloudClan||None||Tags: Sora and Roxas
"It will be the perfect home," she concluded, before yawning. The Eevee sat down, an odd tired look about her.

"As you wish." Blitz stopped as they stepped into a small clearing; yes, this was perfect. In the back of his mind, Blitz was considering his strategy; though, he preferred to see the odd Umbreon's strategy to properly assess her. With this in mind, Blitz turned to Mystery and merely nodded to say 'this is it.'

"Oh, never mind," Taiga said with a bashful chuckle. Perhaps now was not the time; though, Taiga had no idea when that time might be. Why did this all have to be so complicated? Now, Taiga looked extremely puzzled as she lost herself in thought, staring up into space.

"Well, that was interesting." Chiaki stood up and walked away, sighing. Being alone was difficult... "I miss Usami. She'd know how to talk to others... probably." Thinking back on her sister made Chiaki sad. Now, absentmindedly, Chiaki left the camp and headed down to the river.
I’m Balsam!

I’m a large fan of rps, but here’s hoping I’ve actually improved at writing since I became inactive.
Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:48 am

Mystery had watched him from afar and once he had stopped she had crept into the hidden depths of the forest, her eyes locked onto him. She kept her rings as dim as they could go with out being spotted, a few feet away from him she used wish just incase she had lost some strength from their first encounter, already feeling the energy flood back to her. your move now lil jolteon... she thought to herself, waiting for him to take his turn. She battled like a game, first she would go and wait for her opponent to strike next. It's how she would play with her food... not that the jolteon was her food, she just enjoyed fighting this way. Even though her mother thought it was a strange battle tactic, she found it quite fun... and effective.

x
━━━ ━━━
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight folf » Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:05 pm

Oata and Snickers/Female and male/Kits/cloudclan/Tags: Cloudclan

"Home! Home!" They echoed.
Please join
Fox mobs of Chicago
Firelight folf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:17 am

Virgo||Eevee||Apprentice of CloudClan||None||Tags: Sora and Roxas
"We just have to help out however we can," Virgo said with a smile. She bid goodbye to Midnight and the kits before heading off.

The Jolteon's face was stoic, still. He did not take a move; no, he wanted to see what the Umbreon would do now. She was waiting, he knew, so the Jolteon wanted to see how Mystery would react to his inaction.

"Oh, never mind," Taiga said with a bashful chuckle. Perhaps now was not the time; though, Taiga had no idea when that time might be. Why did this all have to be so complicated? Now, Taiga looked extremely puzzled as she lost herself in thought, staring up into space.

"Well, that was interesting." Chiaki stood up and walked away, sighing. Being alone was difficult... "I miss Usami. She'd know how to talk to others... probably." Thinking back on her sister made Chiaki sad. Now, absentmindedly, Chiaki left the camp and headed down to the river.[/quote]
I’m Balsam!

Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me