🌙 ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴍᴏᴏɴᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ 🌙 CLOSED

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🌙 ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴍᴏᴏɴᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ 🌙 N/A!!

Postby Resplendent » Thu Apr 30, 2020 9:51 am

Cloudfoot
tom ~ deputy ~ 66m ~ tags: everyone in group 2

After Stormpaw had examined and treated his leg, the white tom slowly heaved himself to a stand, now alone within the scattered mass of cats. He glanced down at his injured leg, which had now stopped bleeding, keeping it off the ground as weight made the wound hurt more. Even though the deputy wanted to sleep, he knew he had to gather what was left of the Clan. Determination sparkling in his odd-eyed gaze, Cloudfoot slowly limped to the center of the divided clearing and sat down. "Everyone that can hear me, please gather!" he shouted as loud as he could, coughing at the stress of using his exhausted voice.

Pinepaw
tom ~ apprentice ~ 8m ~ tags: everyone in group 1

Pinepaw glanced up at Ripplefang, shrugging his shoulders, "I don't know. Hopefully they can." He turned back and began calling for the Clan again, "Helloooo! Anybody there? Icecracker? Palejaw?" he shouted. The apprentice frowned, discouraged by the lack of reaction. "I really hope they're ok..." he muttered to himself before beginning to search the ground for familiar scents.
Resplendent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nepeta Lejion » Fri May 01, 2020 1:22 am

Rockhopper

male/gay/single/tags: Group 1

Rockhopper shuffled so he was in between Littlestar and Ripplefang. He could feel the tenseness between them, and he didnt think a fight would be the best idea. he then reached out and gently tapped Pinepaw. "D-dont be s-so loud. I-it c-could make mo-more snow f-fall." he glanced at where the snow had fallen from before sticking his nose into the air. his ears strained to here other cats, before the turned a bit left. "C-can we go th-this way? i-i think i-i here so-something"
https://wolfplaygame.com/index.php?referral=244853 Help would be noice!!
Im also on Pokemon farm Q: https://pokefarm.com/user/Tolo

Magistream
ImageImageImageImageImage
Nepeta Lejion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🌙 ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴍᴏᴏɴᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ 🌙 O&A!!

Postby Queen of flames » Fri May 01, 2020 4:16 am

🔥 Flamerunner 🔥
| ♂️ | warrior | 🐾 open | 💕 open | 💬 (Group2) |
~~~~~~

He slowly followed the faster apprentices, his back legs were being started to hurt, but the bleeding seemed to be stopped so likely it was not that bad as it seems, though he could not step on it.

❄️ Icecracker ❄️
| ♀️ | warrior | 🐾 open | 💕 open | 💬 (Group1) Palejaw|
~~~~~~

She followed after the other warrior, her nose sniffing for any upcoming smells and listening to the voices when heard an echo, coming not so far, maybe after the trees she saw the front of them.

(free to find, see or bump into them I guess)

🌪️ Tempestpaw 🌪️
| ♀️ | apprentice | ♘ Viperstrike | 💕 open | 💬(Group2) Hawkpaw|
~~~~~~

She didn't need to look for long when she heard the meowing, recognizing it to be Cloudfoot, so she followed the sounds to the large group of her clanmates "found them" she meowed to Hawkpaw, her eyes turning to the injured warrior, the queen and two kits behind them.

Lightningfeather
| ♀️♂ | elder | 🐾 none | 💕 Cloudfoot | 💬(Group1), Splashfeather |
~~~~~~

She speeds her steps enough when heared some voices coming, so she turned to follow the sound instead of using her nose. She twisted her whiskers as she saw some of her clanmates there, giving a look toward Splashfeather as well "Hoy, you guys better to be quieter the top of the mountain is not clear yet" she told the few cats.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Sat May 02, 2020 4:42 pm

Blizzardclaw
{ Tom ~ Warrior ~ 40 moons ~ Crush: Ripplefang ~ Tags: Tinymask ~ Mentions: }
    Blizzardclaw's ears twitched as he heard Cloudfoot's voice, he felt bad as the medicine cat apprentice must of gotten the supplies needed to fix him up before he could find any himself. "Come on Tinymask, let's go I'm sure Servalnose could hear him to join him for a meeting," he told the tom as he lead him back towards Cloudfoot.
Spottedpaw
{ She-cat ~ Apprentice ~ 10 moons ~ Mentor: Ripplefang ~ Crush: Tinymask ~ Tags: Ripplefang, Pinepaw, Rockhopper, Willowshine, littlestar ~ Mentions: }
    Spottedpaw glanced at Rockhopper oddly when the tom had told her not to be loud when it had been Pinepaw that was yelling before she brushed it off. She fallen in step with her mentor, staying close to him as they followed after her fellow apprentice as she listened to them talk amongst each other.
Hollycloud
{ She-cat ~ Warrior ~ 15 moons ~ Crush: ~ Tags: open ~ Mentions: }
    Hollycloud had sighed as she tried to find where the others went after she had seen Spottedpaw and Pinepaw chase each other off to. But when she had reached to where their scents had mingled together she didn't see which direction they went and with the snow still coming down she didn't know which way the group had went to.
Snowpetal
{ She-cat ~ Warrior ~ 45 moons ~ Crush: Cloudfoot ~ Tags: Jaggedpaw ~ Mentions: }
    Snowpetal sighed and glanced down at Jaggedpaw, "It's best that we head to Cloudfoot now, hopefully everyone meets up there." She licked the apprentices head, she felt like the young cat was the only family she had in the clan despite not being of kin at all. The warrior nudged them once and lead the way towards Cloudfoot's voice, purring quietly as she saw him.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Resplendent » Fri May 15, 2020 10:03 am

This roleplay has now migrated to its epilogue, "A New Era," which can be found here. This thread is now closed and can be locked.
Resplendent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me