AirClan Territory || Open and Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: AirClan Territory || Open and Accepting

Postby arctic.sprite » Thu Apr 12, 2018 1:50 pm

- Swiftstar -
    She-Cat - 61 Moons - Location: Camp - Tags; Aspencloud

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Swiftstar - Resting in her den.

- Graymist -
    She-Cat - Warrior - 26 Moons - Location: Camp - Tags; Aspencloud

Graymist waited patiently for the exchange between Swiftstar and Aspencloud to end. Her gaze lowered, locking onto the body of Pebblepelt. She still didn't know how to feel towards the tom. Noting the toms 'thank you', the she-cat looked up, assuming the conversation was over. Nodding her head, she meowed, "Ready whenever you are." The gray tabby chirped. "Lead the way." She took a step closer, ready to carry out their task.

- Silverpaw -
    She-Cat - Warrior - 7 Moons - Location: Camp - Tags; Speckledpaw

Silverpaw watched as Swallowpaw bounded off to introduce himself to the new cats. A quiet sigh escaped her mouth. More apprentices? She hated the idea of being one of the youngest apprentices in camp. One of the youngest cats in the camp over all! The she-cat huffed. She turned to look at Speckledpaw. 'I guess we should go clean up the nursery." She rolled her eyes. "The quicker we get it done the better."

- Falconblaze -
    Tom - Warrior - 37 Moons - Location: Camp - Tags; Bramblewhisker

Falconblaze - waiting for instructions on how to help out with the injured cats.

- Jaysong -
    Tom - Warrior - 28 Moons - Location: Camp - Tags; Chestnutfur, Silvermist

Jaysong grinned as he listened to Chestnutfur speak. Her voice was lovely to listen to, especially when she had a happy tone. The tom padded off, following after Silvermist. His head and tail were raised high as he padded along. Things were going smoothly for him lately. Though, he wished the clan was having as smooth as a time as he was. Hopefully things would begin to calm down soon. As the group made their way out of camp, the tom spoke up. "Where do you suppose we should do our hunting, Silvermist?" He asked. It would definitely be too cold to try and fish, but the moorlands could be an option. However, the forest was also promising.
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby l i o n. » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:38 am

╔═════════════════════════╗
A S P E N C L O U D.
[ tom] [28 moons] [thoughtful observer] [relationship:n/a]

╚═════════════════════════╝

ASPENCLOUD let his amber gaze drift to the crumpled form at their feet, a heavy sigh making its way past his lips. "He put the lives of two of our strongest cats in danger. And for what?" he grumbled darkly, shaking his black head in disgust. The deputy turned his gaze back to Graymist, his eyes softening as they met hers. "I suppose I'll support the front on if you want the back. We can either drag him or carry him, but it's best if we bury him over the border perhaps." he suggested, certainly not in the mood for another badger encounter.

H A W K F R O S T.
[tom ] [22 moons] [strong, silent type] [relationship:n/a]

HAWKFROST narrowed his sharp green eyes as the two loners still stood on his clan's territory. Annoyance was now beginning to settle in the young warrior's chest, his tail tip twitching ever so slightly. The ginger tom took a step towards the pair, hoping to catch their attention and get this dispute settled so they could all be on their way. "Is there something else you two need help with, or are you frozen to the spot?" he barked out, his voice strong though not quite aggressive. It was obvious that the two were too busy going back and forth amongst themselves to bother striking at him.

C R O W P A W.
[tom ] [10 moons] [resilient soul] [relationship:n/a]

CROWPAW looked towards Runningpaw with only his eyes, afraid to move his head and neck too much. The perceptive apprentice caught her flinch with his murky green eyes. Guilt washed over him at her obvious shock and discomfort at the sight of him. The large dar tabby offered her a small smile accompanied by a meager shrug. "I wouldn't worry too much Runningpaw, it's just my throat. Nothing important." he joked lightly, his voice hoarse and croaky. The maine coon was trying his best to be a model patient, but the discomfort and lengthy process would inevitably get the better of him.

B I R C H P A W.
[she-cat] [12 moons] [delicate flower] [relationship:n/a]

BIRCHPAW picked up on the young she-cat's soft murmurs thanks to ears like a hawk, no pun intended. Simply by their body language it was clear that the two were having a disagreement that was quickly escalating. By what she'd seen of the two, they each had their own monumentous tempers so it wasn't all that surprising that they'd bicker with each other. The apprentice watched on placidly, her head cocked to the side in interest as she waited for one of them to address either herself or Hawkfrost once more. Clearly this was a disagreement about whether or not to reach out to Airclan, but for what she couldn't quite decide.

L A R K.
[she-cat] [10 moons] [hothead] [relationship:n/a]

LARK let her sharp green eyes drift between the two apprentices again, curious as to what exactly their relationship label was. The chocolate she-cat nodded as if she totally grasped the concept of assessments and full names, a soft hum beginning in her pristine white throat. "So are your names based off your personalities or what you look like then? Because obviously you're the color of sand. And I suppose you must've reminded your mother of a swallow." she gestured easily between the two cats before rising to her white paws as a way to signal that she was ready for their tour to begin. The long-haired she-cat shook out her glossy, thick pelt before glancing over her shoulder at the medicine cats' den. Soon enough both she and hers sister would be reunited with their brother and that thought pleased her. "Swiftstar mentioned a ceremony. Does that mean I'll become Larkpaw, or will she give me a totally different name?" she pressed curiously, unsure of how well she'd be able to adjust to a completely new moniker. ---for Swallowpaw

C R I C K E T.
[she-cat] [10 moons] [gentle soul] [relationship:n/a]

CRICKET liked how quickly Sandpaw had grown comfortable with her, being evident in the way that the apprentice was able to truly laugh with her. The tabico was also content with the she-cat's respectful interest in their upbringing. "We were actually born just outside of this territory, but a rift formed between our parents. Ravenwing took Crowpaw, and our mother totted us off so he couldn't touch us. Our journey back here was roughly a moon." she admitted with a sheepish smile. It sounded horribly bland, especially at such a young age.
l i o n.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jurassic Juice » Fri Apr 13, 2018 1:28 pm

Thorn | 40 Moons | Tom | Loner
    “I don’t care what you say Thorn, you need help. We are asking them.” Robin snapped firmly. Surprisingly, the older tom shut up. It was clear to him that there was no winning this argument, and the longer the two bickered, the more irritated the clan cat’s would become.

Robin | 13 Moons | She Cat | Loner
    Robin knew she’d won the argument, turning to the warrior. “My companion is hurt. He’s been injured for a while, and if he doesn’t get medical attention, it could get infected. I know we haven’t exactly had the best introduction, but I ask that you treat his leg.”
Jurassic Juice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fawn,, » Fri Apr 13, 2018 3:55 pm

S w a l l o w p a w
Tom|11 moons|Crush: Sandpaw|Tags; Lark
Swallowpaw nodded. "My mother used to say the swallows were loudest when I was born." He looked up into the trees towering over camp before snapping back to reality at Lark's voice. "Swiftstar will probably name you Larkpaw seeing that you've had that name since you were a kit. Then once you complete your warrior training you'll get your full name."Sorry for the late reply lion~

S k y p a w
-Open

F e r n p a w

--Waiting for runningpaw
fawn,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tūī » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:05 am

| Treekit | She-cat | 7 Moons | Tags: Cricket

The kit stumbled around, she looked at the apprentices. "When will I become an apprentice?!" She was jealous, and she couldn't hide that. But she thought it was unfair. What is Silverstar doing?! And I hear that Lark and Cricket may get to become apprentices before ME.
tūī

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Freg||FrogWithAnE » Sat Apr 14, 2018 2:29 pm

𝕮𝖍𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖓𝖚𝖙𝖋𝖚𝖗 |
tags; Jaysong |
crush: *mate* |
mate: Jaysong |
location; Camp clearing |
scent; Pine |
accent; light australian
Chestnutfur padded along side Jaysong as she waited to see where Silvermist would say they were hunting, her tail swishing behind her as always.
██ █
██ █
██ █

██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
fₒᵣ ₒₙcₑ ₘₐybₑ
═════════
xxxImage
═════════
ₛₒₘₑₒₙₑ wᵢₗₗ cₐₗₗ ₘₑ

██ █
██ █
██ █

██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █

"ₛᵢᵣ" wᵢₜₕₒᵤₜ ₐddᵢₙg

╔═════════════════╗
hiya! names quinn/quinncy, you can call me either!
🍄
i'm a little scatter brained so make sure to
remind me if i have a conversation to keep
up with unfinished business with you!
🍄
I really, like really, like frogs and deer and
well honestly most animals.. haha.
🍄
I'm pretty awkward aswell but i wont let that
stop me from being as friendly as possible! :D
Image 🍄 Image 🍄
Image 🍄 pronouns <3 🍄 ©
╚═════════════════╝
"yₒᵤ'ᵣₑ ₘₐₖᵢₙg ₐ
Freg||FrogWithAnE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: AirClan Territory || Roleplay Thread || Accepting

Postby Skyhawk » Sun Apr 15, 2018 12:16 am

Silvermist
    Female | Warrior | 26 moons
Silvermist's tail gestured towards the forest, "I think the forest is our best bet," she said, leading the two warriors into the woods. The green grass was comforting under her paws but she could feel the slight chill in the air. Her whiskers twitched. She was nervous incase they couldn't find anything. Silvermist wasn't going to walk back into camp, empty-pawed.
Once they were in the thick of the trees, she turned to speak to Jaysong and Chestnutear. "Splitting up will give us more of a chance to catch something," she decided, lowing her voice, aware of prey near.

Robincall -> open
    Male | Warrior | 29 moons
Robincall sat at the edge of camp, waiting for Bramblewhisker in order to ask him about returning to warrior duties.

Sandpaw
    Female | Apprentice | 11 moons
Sandpaw was absorbed by Cricket's explanation, hanging on to every word. She had been too young to remember her journey before joining the clan and knew nothing about the land further than Airclan's borders. When Cricket finished, Sandpaw couldn't find the right words to respond with. She figured 'cool' or 'wow' wouldn't be the most appropriate replies. "My parent's died when I was young, I don't remember much before the clan," she murmured, lost in thought, her eyes glazing over.
Skyhawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby l i o n. » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:38 am

A S P E N C L O U D.
[ tom] [28 moons] [thoughtful observer] [relationship:n/a]

ASPENCLOUD let his amber gaze drift to the crumpled form at their feet, a heavy sigh making its way past his lips. "He put the lives of two of our strongest cats in danger. And for what?" he grumbled darkly, shaking his black head in disgust. The deputy turned his gaze back to Graymist, his eyes softening as they met hers. "I suppose I'll support the front on if you want the back. We can either drag him or carry him, but it's best if we bury him over the border perhaps." he suggested, certainly not in the mood for another badger encounter.

H A W K F R O S T.
[tom ] [22 moons] [strong, silent type] [relationship:n/a]

HAWKFROST glared with piercing green eyes between the quietly fighting cats, quickly growing bored with the situation. Just as he'd begun to step towards them again, fully intending to use brute strength to ensure the result he wanted, the younger of the two cats spoke up. Frowning slightly, the warrior retreated a bit as he mulled over the question. Airclan couldn't provide them with much food, and two more mouths to feed that were not there own was risky. However, introducing them to clan life might ensure two more strong, able-bodied cats to share the load and bring in more prey. The gargantuan ginger tom stood quietly for a few moments more, his tail lashing back and forth as he weighed the options before nodding slowly. "You may follow us to our camp, but there will be some ground rules for the both of you." he warned.

C R O W P A W.
[tom ] [10 moons] [resilient soul] [relationship:n/a]

CROWPAW looked towards Runningpaw with only his eyes, afraid to move his head and neck too much. The perceptive apprentice caught her flinch with his murky green eyes. Guilt washed over him at her obvious shock and discomfort at the sight of him. The large dar tabby offered her a small smile accompanied by a meager shrug. "I wouldn't worry too much Runningpaw, it's just my throat. Nothing important." he joked lightly, his voice hoarse and croaky. The maine coon was trying his best to be a model patient, but the discomfort and lengthy process would inevitably get the better of him.

B I R C H P A W.
[she-cat] [12 moons] [delicate flower] [relationship:n/a]

BIRCHPAW felt her sharp blue eyes widen in surprise at the sheer control that the young she-cat over her older companion. Clearly this she-at would have trouble adjusting to something like clan life. Holding back a snort of amusement due to the current climate, the apprentice glanced between the warrior beside her and the two loners ahead of her. The apprentice kept her mouth shut, knowing that the feisty she-cat was only addressing Hawkfrost. He was, after all, clearly her superior.

L A R K.
[she-cat] [10 moons] [hothead] [relationship:n/a]

LARK raised an eyebrow at his explanation for his namesake, holding back a quick remark as she knew she wanted to make a good first impression and she couldn't very well do that by teasing the cats her age. The fierce chocolate she-cat have a shrug of indifference, relieved at least that she wouldn't have to adjust to a completely new name. Larkpaw. "Do you ever wonder about what your warrior name will be then? Does it have to do with your personality or something?" she kept pressing, desperate to be caught up to speed about her new home in order to impress any of the other cats that may be a bit skeptical about their joining. The young cat glanced about the camp, her white paws itching to get a move on.

C R I C K E T.
[she-cat] [10 moons] [gentle soul] [relationship:n/a]

CRICKET watched Sandpaw as the apprentice stood quietly for what seemed like ages. The other she-cat's voice caught her by surprise and the young tabico blinked quickly, her brow furrowing slightly as she caught the distant and hazy look in the young cat's eyes. "That's quite alright. We all come from different walks of life and experiences. Just because I know my past doesn't mean it was necessarily good one." she reassured, her voice gentle and soothing as she hesitantly settled her tail along Sandpaw's shoulder in an act of comfort. "It seems as though you've got quite the assortment of cats around you now that care about you quite bit." she added, her golden eyes flicking towards Swallowpaw for reference.
l i o n.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:39 am

- Swiftstar -
    She-Cat - 61 Moons - Location: Camp - Tags; Open

Swiftstar - Resting in her den.

- Graymist -
    She-Cat - Warrior - 26 Moons - Location: Camp - Tags; Aspencloud

Graymist nodded. "I don't have an issue with that." The she-cat padded towards the lower end of the lifeless tom's body. "I agree. And the quicker we get this done the better." There was no need to bury this fleabag in Airclan territory. He was not worthy of that honor. The gray tabby leaned down, grasping ahold of Pebblepelt's lower half, ready to carry him out of the camp, and out of the territory.

- Silverpaw -
    She-Cat - Warrior - 7 Moons - Location: Camp - Tags; Speckledpaw

Silverpaw watched as Swallowpaw bounded off to introduce himself to the new cats. A quiet sigh escaped her mouth. More apprentices? She hated the idea of being one of the youngest apprentices in camp. One of the youngest cats in the camp over all! The she-cat huffed. She turned to look at Speckledpaw. 'I guess we should go clean up the nursery." She rolled her eyes. "The quicker we get it done the better."

- Falconblaze -
    Tom - Warrior - 37 Moons - Location: Camp - Tags; Bramblewhisker

Falconblaze - waiting for instructions on how to help out with the injured cats.

- Jaysong -
    Tom - Warrior - 28 Moons - Location: Camp - Tags; Chestnutfur, Silvermist

Jaysong nodded in agreement at the she-cats suggestion. He continued following after her, though careful to keep a steady pace with Chestnutfur. As they entered deeper into the forest, the tom stopped a few paw steps away from Silvermist. "You're right." He meowed. His gaze grazed the territory around them. "I'll head a little to the east." He nodded a farewell to the two she-cats before slipping away to find a trace of prey.
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:08 am

¤ ~M A G M A S L A S H~ ¤
~~[ Tom | 24 Moons | Crush: open | Apprentice: n/a | tags: open]~~

Flicking his tail the red tom sitted near the Warriors den entrance and watched the camp with hopeful eyes. He was hoping for something interesting to happen, which was rather rare.

¤ ~A Q U A D E W~ ¤
~~[Tom | 20 Moons | Crush: open | Apprentice: n/a | tags: open]~~

He was walking for taking a small relazing walk into the forest. Sniffing the fresh air and listening the sounds of birds, leaves, anything what was out there.

¤ ~R E E D F L I G H T~ ¤
~~[She-Cat | 17 Moons | Crush: open | Apprentice: n/a | tags: open]~~

She padded to the fresh kill pile and taked a little vole to eat, scanning the clearning as she tasted the delicious prey.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me