πŸŒ™ ᴛᴏ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ɴᴇᴑ α΄α΄α΄Ι΄α΄˜ΚŸα΄€α΄„α΄‡ πŸŒ™ CLOSED

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: πŸŒ™ ᴛᴏ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ɴᴇᴑ α΄α΄α΄Ι΄α΄˜ΚŸα΄€α΄„α΄‡ πŸŒ™ N/A!!

Postby Nepeta Lejion » Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:57 pm

Rockhopper

male/gay/single/tags: willowshine/Littlestar/Spottedpaw/Pinepaw/Ripplefang

He smiled at ripplefang and returned the lick, the shooting up to support LIttlestar, sissing in pain as a bit more blood trickled from the gash on his spine. "H-hold one LIttlestar, A-are you s-sure?"
https://wolfplaygame.com/index.php?referral=244853 Help would be noice!!
Im also on Pokemon farm Q: https://pokefarm.com/user/Tolo

Magistream
ImageImageImageImageImage
Nepeta Lejion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A m n e s i a » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:41 am

➼ SplashFeather
Female//65 Moons//Medicine Cat//Pansexual//Crush: None
Apprentice: StormPaw
Tags: LightningFeather

X
She sniffed the air and nodded in agreement "I smell them too" She spoke and was quick to follow the scent, however she showed no interest of running as a part of her feared what she could find. Despite seeing her fair share, she always feared seeing the sight of her badly wounded clanmates and without any herbs she would feel helpless if any of them were injured.

________

➼ ViperStrike
Female//29 Moons//Warrior//Bisexual//Single
Apprentice: TempestPaw
Tags: HollyCloud

X
"We should probably head there first, just to see whose already been found and who has yet to be accounted for" She spoke, deciding to avoid answering HollyCloud's comment about cats getting buried underneath the snow as she knew the only thing they could do was hope. She began heading in the direction PinePaw had ran off in, she expected the younger warrior to follow after her so she didn't feel the need to wait for a response.

________

➼ DriftWind
Female//15 Moons//Warrior//Pansexual//Single
Crush: None
Tags: SnowPetal, JaggedPaw

X
"Good to hear, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't do as well finding our clanmates on my own" She spoke, trying to make a light-hearted joke to ease the discomfort due to the current situation. She then scented the air, hoping to find any scents of her clanmates.

________

➼ HawkPaw
Male//8 Moons//Apprentice//Bisexual//Single
Mentor: WillowShine
Tags: TempestPaw

X
He nodded in agreement "Sounds good to me, we probably should find as many of our clanmates as we can" He spoke, glancing back at the others before turning his attention back to TempestPaw "Let's go" He added, starting to walk in a random direction as he wasn't able to scent any of their clanmates besides the ones they'd already found.
A m n e s i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:54 pm

Blizzardclaw
{ Tom ~ Warrior ~ 40 moons ~ Crush: Ripplefang ~ Tags: Tinymask ~ Mentions: Stormpaw }
    Blizzardclaw sighed in relief when he heard that Tinymask was in good shape and had nodded his head once. "That's good that's good, if you find anyone that needs some help Stormpaw is with Cloudfoot back up there," he told the young warrior, using his tail to point from the direction that he came from. "I'm alright just sore but no deep cuts or anything so I'm lucky." He only had some scratches but he got lucky that he avoided the rocks when the avalanche was occurring. "
Spottedpaw
{ She-cat ~ Apprentice ~ 10 moons ~ Mentor: Ripplefang ~ Crush: Tinymask ~ Tags: Ripplefang, Pinepaw, Rockhopper, Willowshine, littlestar ~ Mentions: }
    Spottedpaw smiled some at Littlestar as she heard their leader purring and glanced at Rockhopper once as she worried about the warriors injuries. "We can go check for Icecracker towards there, maybe we'll get lucky but maybe you both should rest," She told Rockhopper mostly though it was open for Littlestar to listen to her as well. She glanced at her mentor before looking at her friend Pinepaw. "We can search for Icecracker and try to find some shelter too in case more snow falls."
Hollycloud
{ She-cat ~ Warrior ~ 15 moons ~ Crush: Tinymask ~ Tags: Viperstrike ~ Mentions: Pinepaw & Spottedpaw }
    Hollycloud had sighed once as Viperstrike had taken off without her before she soon followed the other warrior. "Hopefully most of them are already out there with them," she said, in hopes of trying to be a bit more hopeful than before. As they were walking she could see a several cats, two that had looked like Pinepaw and Spottedpaw but she shouldn't make out the other cats that they were with just yet.
Snowpetal
{ She-cat ~ Warrior ~ 45 moons ~ Crush: Cloudfoot ~ Tags: Jaggedpaw, Driftwind ~ Mentions: }
    "Maybe? I mean it's hard to say this area is still unknown to us and now some parts I began to learn look different now that the avalanche has happened,' Snowpetal explained herself to the apprentice. She had looked at the warrior as Jaggedpaw made the decision to go with the young warrior which she was fine with since it would help them find the rest of the clan faster she thought. "Then it's settled we'll go with Driftwind," she purred as she looked at Jaggedpaw, licking their ear once more and got onto her paws.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Resplendent » Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:56 am

οΌ£ο½Œο½ο½•ο½„ο½†ο½ο½ο½”
tom ~ deputy ~ 66m ~ tags: stormpaw

Cloudfoot watched as Stormpaw frantically searched for any trace of herbs nearby. He knew she wouldn't be very successful, but when she managed to pull out a few leaves from the snow he felt surprised. How could any herbs survive at this elevation? The tom shook his head, too tired to ponder the thought. His odd-eyed gaze stayed locked on Stormpaw as she came back with the herbs, wincing a little as he felt the apprentice's tongue rub against his wound. "I'm just tired from running and hollering at everyone to get to safety..." he told the apprentice, his voice cracking with exhaustion, "I just hope I managed to save at least a few of our Clanmates." The deputy rested his head against his front paws again, wanting nothing more than to sleep for a moon.

οΌ°ο½‰ο½Žο½…ο½ο½ο½—
tom ~ apprentice ~ 8m ~ tags: spottedpaw, ripplefang, willowshine, rockhopper, littlestar

Pinepaw's gaze followed to the area Rockhopper was pointing at. He saw no cats but remained hopeful Icecracker would be around there. The apprentice glanced back at the young warrior, nodding at him before looking at Spottedpaw, "That sounds like a good idea," he said, unsure if Littlestar or Rockhopper would be fit for searching at the moment, "What do you think?" he asked Ripplefang, glancing up at him.
Resplendent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πŸŒ™ ᴛᴏ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ɴᴇᴑ α΄α΄α΄Ι΄α΄˜ΚŸα΄€α΄„α΄‡ πŸŒ™ O&A!!

Postby SilentMelody » Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:28 am

𝐋𝐒𝐭𝐭π₯𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫
female β˜… 71m β˜… bi β˜… leader β˜… crush: open β˜… tags: willowshine & rockhopper, spottedpaw & pinepaw, ripplefang
    She gently brushed Rockhopper off and glanced at his back. Littlestar sighed softly and shook her head, yet she said, "I'm sure. You need to get that looked at." She glanced over at Spottedpaw and Pinepaw, purring sympathetically. "I know that you want to search for her, but there are many others that are missing. Right now we need to keep moving before the rest of the rocks fall on top of us," Littlestar gently reasoned and pointed up to the mountaintop with a slightly shaky paw. She rested it back on the snow and willed it to stop.

𝐑𝐒𝐩𝐩π₯𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐠
male β˜… 41m β˜… gay β˜… warrior β˜… crush: blizzardclaw β˜… tags: spottedpaw & pinepaw, willowshine & rockhopper, littlestar
    He listened silently, stiff with pulsing anger. Ripplefang didn't realize that the young tom was speaking to him until he looked down and saw Pinepaw's curious gaze. "I think we should look for the cats. They're probably in the same situation, and they need help," Ripplefang growled and sent a bitter glance at Littlestar.

π‰πšπ π πžππ©πšπ°
non-binary β˜… 8m β˜… pan β˜… apprentice β˜… crush: hawkpaw β˜… tags: snowpetal, driftwind
    "The avalanche has ruined everything," they bitterly muttered in response to Snowpetal and glanced over at her."That's understandable," they murmured emptily. The long-furred gray apprentice softened when the older warrior licked their ear and beckoned them to come. Jaggedpaw followed the young warrior's lead and opened their mouth, trying to drink in different scents.

𝐋𝐒π₯𝐚𝐜𝐀𝐒𝐭
female β˜… 1m β˜… questioning β˜… kit β˜… crush: none β˜… tags: pebblefrost & minnowkit, flamerunner
    She silently watched as more warriors and apprentices approached, speaking to Flamerunner about his leg. Lilackit heard her brother on the ground and peered down at him, echoing, "Yeah, momma. What was all of that noise?" Pebblefrost answered with that same strange word - avalanche - and she frowned, still confused. Lilackit felt better when her mother settled down and cuddled the two kits, quickly warming them.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guts. » Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:55 am

Willowshine || 41 moons || ⚲ || bi || apprentice; Hawkpaw || crush; open || mentions; || tags; Littlestar, Rockhopper, Pinepaw, Ripplefang, Spottedpaw

Willowshine frowned as Rockhopper brushed off the nasty wound on his back, knowing that it could get infected without a medicine cat taking a look at it. As they opened their jaws to speak, they were suddenly interrupted by Littlestar standing up. Deciding to help the other warrior hold their leader up, they couldn't help but shoot him a glare when he hissed in pain, knowing that it was the bleeding gash on his back causing it. For the time being they decided to bite their tongue, they'd yell his ear off later about the wound, right now Pinepaw needed help finding his mother and Littlestar still needed some help to stand.

Minnowkit || 1 moon || β™‚ || questioning|| mentor; n/a || crush; n/a|| mentions; || tags; Flamerunner, Pebblefrost, Lilackit, Hawkpaw, Tempestpaw, Foxtail

Minnowkit let out a soft, comforted purr as his mother embraced both him and his sister, his eyes closing in both exhaustion and content at the warmth of her fur. Nuzzling against her, he suddenly squeaked in protest as she began to groom them both, "Mommaaa..." He whined in slight annoyance, squirming slightly away from her gentle licks.
Last edited by guts. on Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
guts.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:09 am

πŸ”₯ Flamerunner πŸ”₯
| ♂️ | warrior | 🐾 open | πŸ’• open | πŸ’¬ Pebblefrost, Lilackit, Minnowkit, Foxtail, Hawkpaw, (Tempestpaw) |
~~~~~~

He nodded to Peddlefrost "yes we could go back, maybe we do find some of our clanmates...alive" he meowed to her, looking the way they were got to the boulder, only which worried him was his leg, not because he could not use it, but that it was dripping blood every time he moved. He was afraid that some predators could smell it and got to them, or follow them to their clanmates if they found them.

❄️ Icecracker ❄️
| ♀️ | warrior | 🐾 open | πŸ’• open | πŸ’¬ Palejaw|
~~~~~~

She shook her pelt to his touch "no need to warm me, I am not that cold...I do have a long pelt so..." she meowed shutting up again "let's just find the others...before it's getting dark" she told the tom, thinking of Pinepaw, but somehow she was not afraid about her son situation, part of her knew that he was alive and fine.

πŸŒͺ️ Tempestpaw πŸŒͺ️
| ♀️ | apprentice | β™˜ Viperstrike | πŸ’• open | πŸ’¬ Hawkpaw, Foxtail, Pebblefrost, kits, (Flamerunner)|
~~~~~~

She nodded to Hawkpaw turning to the few warriors, queen and kits "we're going ahead with Hawkpaw" she told the others like always she didn't wair for a response, instead just walked away to get down the now small boulder which was half on its height because the snow "let's go Hawkpaw" she told the other apprentice.

⚑ Lightningfeather ⚑
| ♀️♂ | elder | 🐾 none | πŸ’• Cloudfoot | πŸ’¬ Splashfeather|
~~~~~~

The upcoming familiar scent made her excited, even if the blood little worried her "let's go then, I think some of them do need you and don't worry, there was that forest not so far away, maybe we could find some useful herbs there or we can be creative with the injuries" she told the medicine cat starting to speed up a little bit.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Resplendent » Mon Apr 27, 2020 2:22 pm

οΌ£ο½Œο½ο½•ο½„ο½†ο½ο½ο½”
tom ~ deputy ~ 66m ~ tags: stormpaw

Cloudfoot watched as Stormpaw frantically searched for any trace of herbs nearby. He knew she wouldn't be very successful, but when she managed to pull out a few leaves from the snow he felt surprised. How could any herbs survive at this elevation? The tom shook his head, too tired to ponder the thought. His odd-eyed gaze stayed locked on Stormpaw as she came back with the herbs, wincing a little as he felt the apprentice's tongue rub against his wound. "I'm just tired from running and hollering at everyone to get to safety..." he told the apprentice, his voice cracking with exhaustion, "I just hope I managed to save at least a few of our Clanmates." The deputy rested his head against his front paws again, wanting nothing more than to sleep for a moon.

οΌ°ο½‰ο½Žο½…ο½ο½ο½—
tom ~ apprentice ~ 8m ~ tags: group 1

Pinepaw frowned at the leader, but nodded, not wanting to object her suggestion, "Ok..." he mumbled, watching her as she gestured toward the mountaintop with a shaky paw. After hearing Ripplefang's suggestion, the apprentice nodded again and began to venture toward the mountaintop, taking the lead of the group as he was the first to move. He slowed for a moment, glancing around in case Icecracker or another cat they hadn't seen showed up, but there was no one. "Hello?!" Pinepaw shouted suddenly, hearing his voice echo into the piercing cold air, "Is anybody there? It's me Pinepaw!"
Resplendent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nepeta Lejion » Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:13 am

Rockhopper

male/gay/single/tags: Group 1

as he got up, rockhopper almost fell to his side as he tried to use his numb leg, then hissed at himself for being stupid. His leg ad been useless for months, why dose he keep trying to use it? He snapped out of his thoughts when spottedpaw yelled, then gently placed his paw on the cats head and shushed him. "Careful, t-too much noise a-and you could cause an-another avalanche" He then give the cat a lick on the top of the head. He turned to look at the cats behind him, his tail dragged in the snow
https://wolfplaygame.com/index.php?referral=244853 Help would be noice!!
Im also on Pokemon farm Q: https://pokefarm.com/user/Tolo

Magistream
ImageImageImageImageImage
Nepeta Lejion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:05 am

𝐋𝐒𝐭𝐭π₯𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫
female β˜… 71m β˜… bi β˜… leader β˜… crush: open β˜… tags: Willowshine & Rockhopper, Spottedpaw & Pinepaw, Ripplefang
    She nodded her head to Willowshine and Rockhopper as a way to say thanks for helping her. Now that she was steady, Littlestar set a cold gaze onto her nephew. "How dare you disobey my commands? This is for the sake of the clan!" she snarled, but he wasn't listening and that only angered her more. Ripplefang simply turned away as he always did to her. She watched as the others went to the place where Sierraclan was divided, and she sighed heavily. Littlestar could do nothing to change their minds.

𝐑𝐒𝐩𝐩π₯𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐠
male β˜… 41m β˜… gay β˜… warrior β˜… crush: Blizzardclaw β˜… tags: Group 1
    He blinked blankly at Littlestar before turning and stalking off. Ripplefang followed the young tom that was taking his advice and trying to search for the others. The scent of the others was still there, but it was getting fainter as the seconds passed by and the wind picked up. "Do you think they can hear us from across this wall of snow?" Ripplefang asked the cats with him.

π‰πšπ π πžππ©πšπ°
non-binary β˜… 8m β˜… pan β˜… apprentice β˜… crush: Hawkpaw β˜… tags: Snowpetal & Driftwind
    "The avalanche has ruined everything," they bitterly muttered in response to Snowpetal and glanced over at her."That's understandable," they murmured emptily. The long-furred gray apprentice softened when the older warrior licked their ear and beckoned them to come. Jaggedpaw followed the young warrior's lead and opened their mouth, trying to drink in different scents.

𝐋𝐒π₯𝐚𝐜𝐀𝐒𝐭
female β˜… 1m β˜… questioning β˜… kit β˜… crush: none β˜… tags: Pebblefrost & Minnowkit, Flamerunner
    Pressing herself closer to Pebblefrost and Minnowkit, she closed her eyes. Lilackit quickly opened them at the sound of her brother complaining and lightly whacked him with her tail, telling him, "Don't complain! We just got out of the... avalanche." She tested the word for the first time and glanced around, seeing snow around them. Lilackit saw other cats around them, but she didn't know who they were and only knew that they belonged in the same group.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me