LakeClan

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: LakeClan

Postby Nebelung » Thu May 04, 2023 12:21 pm

【Sylvard】
〘 45 | Loner | X 〙
➢ Mentions: None | ➣ Tagged: Open!

-------I've got to be getting close. A pale tabby form crested the horizon of the field. The tall grass parted on either side of him, a dark tabby tail sweeping the grass as it returned to attention after he passed through. Frosty blue eyes peeked over the grass, scanning the top for signs of movement.

It was only a few pawsteps ago when the ground had changed from stones and peat into the tall tussocks of the field bordering LakeClan territory. But from this far out, he could detect the distant scent of many, many cats. Did they belong to the cats from the stories? The tom swept his tongue over his muzzle as the scent of prey captured his attention. His stomach twisted, reminding him of how long it had been since his last meal. Perhaps a mouse or two, then he'd carry on.

she | adult who fails at adulting | engaged ♥
Nebelung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

stonehowl [4]

Postby rosebug » Thu May 04, 2023 4:49 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙡 | 24 moons | Male (he/him) | Warrior
    Location: Camp | Mood: Amused | Tags: Southsong, Ivypaw, Kestrelface, Birchflight
    Lean silver tabby with pale green eyes

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      xxx Stonehowl held back a frown as Southsong mentioned his time as an apprentice. While he was still a great fisher, at times he struggled with swimming. However, he didn’t let others know it got to him. He smiled towards Kestrelface and Birchflight as the siblings approached. He always enjoyed Kestrelface's company, being a bit brighter of a tom than himself. "How about straight to the lake? Hopefully there's plenty of fish." He offered.
rosebug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Fri May 05, 2023 9:47 am

Southsong - 27 moons - Male - Warrior - Silver tabby with blue-green eyes - Tags: Stonehowl, Ivypaw, Kestrelface, Birchflight

"Morning, sleepyheads!" Southsong greeted the pair of warriors when they approached. "Not at all," he purred when Kestrelface asked if the two could join them. Catching Birchflight's embarrassed expression upon being called lazy by her brother, he added to Kestrelface, "But only if you agree to cut your sister some slack." There was a good-natured glint in his eye. "In any case, let's get fishing!"

Thymepaw - 7 moons - Female - Apprentice - Grayish-brown tabby she-cat with green eyes - Mentor: Fallenstone - Tags: Fallenstone, Merlin

Thymepaw watched as the loner made his way back up into the tree. "He's probably just lonely," she murmured to Fallenstone. He seemed to enjoy antagonizing her mentor a bit too much, but in reality she knew he was most likely bored and had no other company. "I still think he'd make a good denmate for the other elders...he seems harmless enough."
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maplejay » Fri May 05, 2023 11:58 am

kestrelface
black & white tom / warrior / 30 moons / feeling: energized / tags: birchflight, southsong, stonehowl, ivypaw

kestrelface scoffed in a playful manor towards southsong. "cut her some slack? i could never!" the black and white tom-cat said in a playful tone, greatly exaggerating the word 'never' and shooting birchflight a daring look. as the group ventured towards the lake, kestrelface turned his amber gaze towards stonehowl and ivypaw. "how is training going? are you listening to stonehowl, ivypaw?" he purred, a curious question to both the mentor and the apprentice. for a moment kestrelface thought about how lucky ivypaw was to have stonehowl as a mentor, the tom was quite the reputable warrior. in fact, kestrelface often envied the way stonehowl was known for his natural skill.

birchflight
white she-cat / warrior / 30 moons / feeling: determined / tags: kestrelface, southsong, stonehowl, ivypaw

upon hearing southsong defending her, the white-pelted molly blinked at him gratefully as the group set out towards the lake's edge. she rolled her eyes at her brother's latest remark before allowing herself to walk in the back of the group. she didn't want to scare away any prey if the journey to the lake was also going to be used as training for ivypaw. birchflight wasn't the best at hunting due to her bright white pelt, but she was always up for the challenge. she just hoped she didn't embarrass herself in front of southsong, who she had always found pleasant.

hi, i'm maple [she/her/hers]
i grew up playing on this website, so if you're seeing this i'm probably
back from hiatus! invite me to active animal roleplays!

join volcanoclan
→ wild animal rehabilitator (passionate abt birds & wildlife!)
→ favorite color: purple
→ libra sun/libra moon/scorpio rising

Maplejay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nebelung » Sat May 06, 2023 4:11 am

【Sylvard】
〘 45 | Loner | X 〙
➢ Mentions: None | ➣ Tagged: Open!

-------Sylvard had traveled for some time, following scent trails flr prey. Rustling grass blades had captured the tom's attention and he inched closer. The sun glinting off the lake and into his eyes forced Sylvard to change course, coming at the potential prey from a new angle.

His claws flexed into the earth, listening intently as the scuffling continued. Perhaps it was a mouse? Or even a mole? He stalked forward, his body low and almost entirely hidden by the grasses. A tiny heartbeat drummed in his ear fur. He must be close. He rocked his shoulders, making sure the earth beneath his paws wouldn't shift and alert the prey. Then he surged forward, slamming a clawed white paw over the tiny figure. It squirmed beneath his paws, and he leaned forward to kill it. But he had shifted too much and the critter broke free, racing down towards the lake. A water vole? He hurried after it, tail kinked behind him as he tried to cut it off from its den somewhere around the water's edge.

she | adult who fails at adulting | engaged ♥
Nebelung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Tue May 09, 2023 1:21 pm

• Gingerpaw •
med app |
bio | mentor: Leafsoul, Pearlscar | tags: Pearlscar, Leafsoul

He nodded at Leafsoul. “Yeah, he’s been correcting me whenever I mess up,” He told her, glancing over at Pearlscar. He felt like he was getting the hang of it, but he definitely still had a ways to go. Any help was much appreciated, he loved to learn and grow.

• Dapplekit •
kit |
bio | tags: all kits

“And no stinky dogs, either!” She added after Wolfkit spoke, making a little noise of disgust. Her attention then focused on the rest of the kits. “Not it!” She said right after Patchkit, flicking Spiderkit with her tail as a sign to do the same.

• Spiderkit •
kit |
bio | tags: all kits

He huffed gently at his sister before letting out a gentle “not it.” He didn’t like playing games often, as he usually lost, but if it was important to his sister, he would do it. He stayed by her side, waiting for some of the others to speak.

• Silverleap •
elder |
bio | tags: Dappleflower, Starlingsong, Lilyjaw, Creamflower

She waited patiently, watching Dappleflower speak with the queens. After a moment her attention was drawn to the group of kits nearby and she looked to them fondly. “Starlingsong’s kits are what… 5 moons now? They’ll be apprentices in no time,” She thought, keeping her eyes on them.

• Rabbitcloud •
warrior |
bio | app: Lilacpaw | tags: Lilacpaw, Mossleap, Brindlefang, Wolfpaw

He thought about Lilacpaw’s question for a moment, trying to come up with the best answer. “I don’t know, I’m sure it’ll be soon,” He finally said, looking around. Lilacpaw was right, it was getting a little dry. He turned his attention to Mossleap. “Have we had any specific problems along any of the borders?” He asked her. Although he usually tried to stay completely up to date on any problems that arose, he just wanted to make sure he didn’t miss anything. He figured if there hadn’t been anything strange, then it didn’t really matter where they started.

• Heatherstream •
warrior |
bio | app: Nettlepaw | tags: Twistedsun, Nettlepaw, Fadedshadow, Nightfrost, Moonshadow

She dipped her head in greeting as she came up to the patrol. “I apologize for being a little late,” She told them awkwardly before falling silent and waiting for someone else to take control and lead them on their way.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed May 10, 2023 3:17 am

Leafsoul - medicine cat - female - crush: Eaglestar - apprentice: Gingerpaw - tags: Pearlscar, Gingerpaw, Heatherstream, Twistedsun

She nodded to the younger cat "thatä's good, then I will leave you to continue" she meowed to him. She gave a quick look around the herb storage for those herbs she knows to be running out "I may take a little collecting trip..." she meowed thoughtfully.

Fallenstone - warrior - male - crush: open - apprentice: Thymepaw - tags: Merlin, Thymepaw

He looked at the loner, feeling irritated when he mentioned his name, he hated it, how he made the clan cats be heard so meanly cats "If that is so then why doesn't your mother or her father or his father's mother ever join our clan if you feel our lands as your home?" he yowled to him as he got to the tree. He looked at Thymepaw and then back at the loner "Now then Mr. Superannuated, is time for you to do a decision? If you want to stay in our lands you join us, or if you don't...then next time I ever see you again...I will end your family trespassing by myself?" he said angrily.

Brindlefang - warrior - male - crush: open - apprentice: Wolfpaw - tags: Mossleap, Rabbitcloud, Lilacpaw, Wolfpaw

He looked at his apprentice for a moment "Did we already tell you that this was border and water finding patrol?" he meowed to the younger male.

Twistedsun - warrior - male - crush: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Fadedshadow, Moonshadow, Heatherstream, Nightfrost, Nettlepaw

He looked to Heatherstream and Nettlepaw "No, it alright" he meowed to her, then looked over to the little group "We're all here now, so let's go to find something to bring back to the clan" he meowed flicking his tail as he took his leave toward the camp entrance.

Fadedshadow - warrior - female - crush: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Twistedsun, Nightfrost, Moonshadow, Heatherstream, Nettlepaw

She looked at her brother then at Heatherstream and Nettlepa, giving them a quick greeting, before looking at Nightfrost and Moonshadow "We're going now" she meowed to them, turning to follow her brother to the camp entrance.

Lilacpaw - apprentice - male - crush: open - mentor: Rabbitcloud - tags: Rabbitcloud, Brindlefang, Mossleap, Wolfpaw

He looked at the forest "I hope it will..." he meowed silently as he was walking forward. His ears flicked to Mossleap's question and the answer from his mentor.

Spottedpaw - apprentice - female - crush: open - mentor: Aspenheart - tags: Aspenheart

She looked at her mentor for a moment, a little unsure when he kind of waiting for her instead of another way "Uh, Am I leading the way?" she asked him confused. She didn't mind about the task as she maybe had a place planned at her head, but then was there any fish that could be another thing?

Peachpaw - apprentice - female - crush: open - mentor: Ravenmoon - tags: Ravenmoon
She nodded "Yeah I am ready to go then" she meowed to her before making her move to follow the silver tabby warrior.

Lilyjaw - queen - female - crush: open - kits: Vanillakit, open - tags: Starlingsong, Dappleflower, Creamflower, Silverleap

She nodded to Starlingsong "Yes, let's not let them wait any longer" she meowed and walked over to the two elders at the entrance "We're there, ready to go on the trip" she meowed to the two elders.

Vanillakit - kit - female - crush: Icekit - mother: Lilyjaw - tags: Spiderkit, Dapplekit, Wolfkit, Icekit, Patchkit

She looked at Dapplekit who was the first to mention dogs, she personally didn't have any experience with dogs or actually, she didn't have really any of those predators. She could be not here right now if she had, as those predators did kill cats if they had the chance. She nodded "Tag is fine" she meowed to the idea.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Thu May 11, 2023 2:31 pm

Creamflower listens to Lakesong agreeing to watch the kits while the other queens are gone with the two elders. "I'm ready when you are Lilyjaw!" she said before following the queens.

Last bumped by Animals65 on Thu May 11, 2023 2:31 pm.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me