~Frostclan~ (New and Accepting)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ~Frostclan~ (New and Accepting)

Postby Reaper666 » Sat Feb 11, 2023 5:44 pm

Froststar/39 moons/Tom/Leader/Misery, Bumblefoot, Cocoaleaves, Hollowbreeze, Misery

Froststar turned to look at Cocoaleaves. "Of course you may." He said with a soft purr. He glanced back at the others, smiling at Hollowbreeze as she stepped forward. "Be safe you two."

Snowspots/26 moons/She cat/Warrior/Flowertail

Snowspots padded over to help the other she cat. "It looks so full." She mewed happily. "I found another plant over there but it's not nearly as full as this one is." She purred, wiggling under to help her.

Owlcry/20 moons/Tom/Warrior/Marigoldsky, Asterwillow, Reaper

Owlcry kept his distance from this loner in their camp. He just couldn't believe this tom had just strolled right in and asked to join them. Though looking at Reaper he could see many scars on the tom and felt bad for him.

Blazerunner/24 moons/Tom/Warrior/Hawkpaw, Darkviper, Thunderstrike, Wolfpaw and Laburnumpaw, Reaper

Blazerunner looked down at his Apprentice. He did think he approach was a bit brash but he had to admit she was brave. She'd make a good Warrior one day.

Hollowbreeze/30 moons/She cat/Warrior/Cocoaleaves, Froststar, Bumblefoot, Misery

Hollowbreeze moved to stand beside Cocoaleaves. "I'll go." She said softly, looking at Froststar with a smile then at Cocoaleaves. "Where shall we hunt?"

Darkpaw/9 moons/Tom/Apprentice/Lightpaw, Wolfpaw, Hawkpaw,Laburnumpaw, Brightshadow, Morningglory

Darkpaw looked at the large rogue tom in awe. He looked so cool. He looked a bit annoyed at Morningglory's words but said nothing. He slowly snuck closer to see Reaper up close, standing beside Hawkpaw.

Lightpaw/9 mooms/She cat/Apprentice/
Darkpaw,Wolfpaw,Hawkpaw,Laburnumpaw, Morningglory Brightshadow

Lightpaw nodded, looking at Reaper with curiosity. She wasn't sure what to make of the rogue. "I think he wants to join the clan Morningglory." She said softly to her mentor. She spotted her bother and hissed softly. Of course he'd be one to get closer.

Wolfpaw/10 moons/ Tom/Apprentice/
Lightpaw,Darkpaw,Hawkpaw,Laburnumpaw,Darkviper

Wolfpaw chuckled, watching Hawkpaw. He had to admit he enjoyed her energy. He shook his head and moved his tail around for her to bat at.

Thunderstrike/38 moons/Tom/Warrior/Darkviper, Wolfpaw, Laburnumpaw

Thunderstrike glanced over at the newcomer and then at his Apprentice. "I'm not sure what he's doing here but stay close. Until we know he's no threat were staying here for now." He said his voice low as he spoke.

Raven(Flame)/23 moons/Tom/Warrior/Frost

Raven sat down, curling his tail around his paws. "Well Frostclan takes in loners, rogues and kittypets who get lost or just want a place to stay so hurting an outsider is usually not allowed." He said, glancing at the she cat. "Oh yes there's quite a few that us warriors use." He said with a purr. "So forgive me my name is Raven." He said, bowing his head to her.

Crowstalk/30 moons/Tom/Warrior/Open

Crowstalk limped into the warriors den, making his way into his nest. He gingerly curled up, his tail covering his face. It didn'ttake long for the dark furred tom to be sound asleep.

Nightslash/40 moons/Tom/Warrior/Silver

Nightslash nodded to the two she cats and turned his attention elsewhere. Ahh Hollowtail and Silverflock. He'd seen Hollowtail bump into Silverflock and it looked like the medicine cat wasn't too happy. "Now now Silverflock hes new here and he didn't mean any disrespect." He purred looking over them both with his height. He rivaled Froststar with how big and tall he was, with Froststar being just a bit bigger. He put his tail on Hollowtail's shoulders. "Hello Hollowtail, I'm Nightslash. Patrols I believe are just leaving, but if you'd like I could take you hunting." He said with a kind smile. "I'll keep him out of your fur Silverflock." He said with a nod to the med cat.

Reaper/37 moons/Tom/Loner/Asterwillow, Hawkpaw

Reaper sighed softly, looking a bit annoyed before relaxing once more. "It's not a lie but believe what you want. Froststar I'd the one I need to speak to. That's what the Starclan cat told me, but I'm assuming he's out on patrol?" He said, glancing back at the camp entrance. "And if I'm being honest I don't fully know why she wants me to join your clan."

Ice/20 moons/She Cat/Loner/Bonestorm

Ice nodded, looking at the tom. "I understand completely. I know you'd what me to prove I can be beneficial to the clan. Well I'm a good hunter and a good fighter. I'm also pretty good at tracking if need be." She mewed.

Misery/13 moons/Tom/Loner/Bumblefoot, Froststar, Hollowbreeze, Cocoaleaves

Misery shrunk down a bit, looking so timid and little. "I...I came from a small town. I was on my own for a while until a group of Rogues moved in. Needless to say they were nasty and hurt me. I couldn't take it anymore and ran away." He mewed softly.

Reaper666

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Sun Feb 12, 2023 9:49 am

Gentlebreeze | she-cat | warrior | tags: none

Gentlebreeze sat at the edge of camp, silently observing. She loved watching her clan go about their business, it calmed her. As her eyes flitted around to different cats, she sighed and stood to leave. “I’m no use just sitting here… I’ll go out hunting,” she thought as she padded out of the camp.

Rustfur | she-cat | warrior | tags: none

Rustfur sat against a tree. She was completely zoned out. A snapping twig forced her back to reality and she shook her head. Quickly, she got into a crouch and moved in the direction that she heard it come from. She crept closer, closer, closer, until she was finally in view, but there was nothing there. “Rats! Maybe if I had been quicker I could have caught something…” She kicked a clump of snow and trotted back to camp.
✧˖°.⁺‧˚ ♡ ˚‧⁺ ✧˖°.
⭒ she/her ⭒
⭒ adult ⭒
⭒ ISTJ ⭒
⭒ aries ⭒
⭒ lioden; Broccoli Purée #414274 ⭒
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MiniViking » Sun Feb 12, 2023 3:46 pm

Star | she-kit | loner (briefly) | Crowstalk

Star had been wandering for days now. She should have remembered some landmarks along her way through the two-leg-sleep-place so she could get back to familiar territory. "Dog dung! All I can see is white! Now...where in the world am I?" She exclaims. Having intended this to be a quick trip to avoid the cat-napping two-legs, it was not too surprising that in her haste she had taken a wrong turn. There was no way to get back to the ever-lighted-place where she had made her den. Even now, she could not see any of the small giant-rock-nests that inhabited the area. Being lost certainly didn't help Star find any food, so her body was running on fumes when she fell into the snowbank. She felt faint, just wishing on the sky she could barely see, that she would somehow make it out of this mess.
MiniViking

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Feb 13, 2023 5:26 am

Asterwillow | deputy | male | tags: Owlcry, Marigoldsky, Stormwatcher, Reaper

He narrowed his eyes when he mentioned the Froststar 'This is insane' he thought to himself "Fine, You can wait here for Froststar to return, but if you do lie about anything you just said" he meowed "you just didn't rudely walk into our home, but you dishonored our ancestors as well..." he snarled 'seriously, why could Starclan go so far to guide some random loner into out camp and don't even tell why...Starclan could be our guide, not for some loners...' he thought to himself.

Bonestorm | warrior | male | tags: Ice

He looked at her "so you say, even if you didn't notice me before I showed myself to you" he meowed to her. His eyes looked the prey at the she-cat "well, the first test for you could be the that nice catch of yours, can you give it away to someone in my clan?" he asked her. He smirked "as we clan cats don't hunt to yourselves, we bring them to share with everyone in the clan, can you do that?" he repeated his question.

Cocoaleaves | warrior | female | tags: Froststar, Hollowbreeze, Bumblefoot, Misery

She nodded to Froststar and turned away for the patrol, toward the way they did found the loner. She looked over to Hollowbreeze "I saw some movements and sniffed many scents around the place we found that...eh...young tom" she meowed to the she-cat, her head moving a little bit as she thought the loner's name.

Morningglory | warrior | female | apprentice - Lightpaw | tags: Brightshadow, Lightpaw, Darkpaw, Reaper

She sighed as the Darkpaw walked closer to the loner, her ears perking to her apprentice "I thought so, but we never could get strangers so lightly, their look doesn't tell what are they up to" she meowed to her. She was not sure if anyone in this clan could actually understand that as their leader was way too kind to those outsiders " better be alert now than sorry later" she murmured.

Laburnumpaw | apprentice | female | mentor - Thunderstrike | tags: Darkpaw, Lightpaw, Hawkpaw, Wolfpaw, Darkviper, Thunderstrike, Blazerunner, Reaper

She looked at her mentor with a nod. but she was not exactly happy about the waiting. She wanted to go to do the group training and so far it seemed that all the mentors were there.

Firecrackerpaw | medicine cat apprentice | female | mentor - Silverflock | tags: Silverflock

She listened to her mentor there, swallowing her bites "well I could've always shared it with someone else too if not with you" she meowed to her mentor. She licked her lips after taking her last share of the squirrel "hmm..." she thought about his question, but was focused on the second happenings with her mentor and Hollowtail. She found the Hollowtail rather cute young tom, but she found it a little awkward that he was not learned to know his new clan, which could be his first priority after joining it. She looked at her mentor again when the situation seemed to be over "give them Mallow leaves, Juniper berries, or Chervil to calm their stomach" she responded.

Monarchflight | queen | female | tags: Creamflower, Reaper

She watched the conversation between the clan and the loner, the loner seemed so calm, almost too calm. She personally didn't like the way this black tom was standing there, he was not nervous or afraid, even if there were lots of cats having their eyes on him.

Swampkit | kit | male | tags: Creamflower

He stayed behind his mother and Creamflower, but enough for him to see what was going on in camp, he did hear some of the conversations the loner was telling there, but he didn't get it "did he just say that Starclan guided him here? Can they do that?" he asked in confusion.

Grasskit | kit | male | tags: Creamflower

He watched the conversation between the clan and the outsider as well, flicking his ears to his brother's question "I think Starclan is only for clan cats...I think he is lying" he meowed silently.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reaper666 » Sun Feb 19, 2023 9:19 pm

Froststar/39 moons/Tom/Leader/Misery, Bumblefoot, Cocoaleaves, Hollowbreeze, Misery

Froststar turned to look at Cocoaleaves. "Of course you may." He said with a soft purr. He glanced back at the others, smiling at Hollowbreeze as she stepped forward. "Be safe you two."

Snowspots/26 moons/She cat/Warrior/Flowertail

Snowspots padded over to help the other she cat. "It looks so full." She mewed happily. "I found another plant over there but it's not nearly as full as this one is." She purred, wiggling under to help her.

Owlcry/20 moons/Tom/Warrior/Marigoldsky, Asterwillow, Reaper

Owlcry kept his distance from this loner in their camp. He just couldn't believe this tom had just strolled right in and asked to join them. Though looking at Reaper he could see many scars on the tom and felt bad for him.

Blazerunner/24 moons/Tom/Warrior/Hawkpaw, Darkviper, Thunderstrike, Wolfpaw and Laburnumpaw, Reaper

Blazerunner looked down at his Apprentice. He did think he approach was a bit brash but he had to admit she was brave. She'd make a good Warrior one day.

Hollowbreeze/30 moons/She cat/Warrior/Cocoaleaves, Froststar, Bumblefoot, Misery

Hollowbreeze nodded, following alongside the other she cat. "Alright we can start there. With how our clan keeps growing we'll needs as much prey as we can."

Darkpaw/9 moons/Tom/Apprentice/Lightpaw, Wolfpaw, Hawkpaw,Laburnumpaw, Brightshadow, Morningglory

Darkpaw looked at the large rogue tom in awe. He looked so cool. He looked a bit annoyed at Morningglory's words but said nothing. He slowly snuck closer to see Reaper up close, standing beside Hawkpaw.

Lightpaw/9 mooms/She cat/Apprentice/
Darkpaw,Wolfpaw,Hawkpaw,Laburnumpaw, Morningglory Brightshadow

Lightpaw nodded once more. She was fascinated by him and how brave he was to just walk right in to their camp and still remain calm. He hoped he'd join them. He seemed interesting.

Wolfpaw/10 moons/ Tom/Apprentice/
Lightpaw,Darkpaw,Hawkpaw,Laburnumpaw,Darkviper

Wolfpaw chuckled, watching Hawkpaw. He had to admit he enjoyed her energy. He shook his head and moved his tail around for her to bat at.

Thunderstrike/38 moons/Tom/Warrior/Darkviper, Wolfpaw, Laburnumpaw

Thunderstrike glanced over at the newcomer and then at his Apprentice. "I'm not sure what he's doing here but stay close. Until we know he's no threat were staying here for now." He said his voice low as he spoke.

Raven(Flame)/23 moons/Tom/Warrior/Frost

Raven sat down, curling his tail around his paws. "Well Frostclan takes in loners, rogues and kittypets who get lost or just want a place to stay so hurting an outsider is usually not allowed." He said, glancing at the she cat. "Oh yes there's quite a few that us warriors use." He said with a purr. "So forgive me my name is Raven." He said, bowing his head to her.

Crowstalk/30 moons/Tom/Warrior/Star

Crowstalk was feeling better as he headed out into the forest. He needed some time to think and be by himself. He was enjoying the cool breeze as he padded through the snow until he spotted something odd. He slowly made his way over to the lump of fur only to realize it was a kitten. He quickly looked around, tasting the air to see if there where any other cats nearby but there was nothing. "Poor thing." He said softly.

Nightslash/40 moons/Tom/Warrior/Silver

Nightslash nodded to the two she cats and turned his attention elsewhere. Ahh Hollowtail and Silverflock. He'd seen Hollowtail bump into Silverflock and it looked like the medicine cat wasn't too happy. "Now now Silverflock hes new here and he didn't mean any disrespect." He purred looking over them both with his height. He rivaled Froststar with how big and tall he was, with Froststar being just a bit bigger. He put his tail on Hollowtail's shoulders. "Hello Hollowtail, I'm Nightslash. Patrols I believe are just leaving, but if you'd like I could take you hunting." He said with a kind smile. "I'll keep him out of your fur Silverflock." He said with a nod to the med cat.

Reaper/37 moons/Tom/Loner/Asterwillow, Hawkpaw

Reaper didn't seem bothered by any hostility tossed his way. "I understand." He mewed, looking away from him and back over to the kits. Honestly he couldn't help it. He had such a soft spot for them. He gave them both a gentle smile and a small wave with his tail. "Tell me does clan cats help raise their kits in a group or must their mothers fend ffg or themselves?" He asked softly. "The Starclan cat didn't mention it so I'm curious."

Ice/20 moons/She Cat/Loner/Bonestorm

Ice listened to the other cat, her eyes moving to look down at the prey she caught. It was the first she's gotten in a few days and her mouth watered, but she pushed it towards Bonestorm. "Yes take it. Make sure it serves your clan well."

Misery/13 moons/Tom/Loner/Bumblefoot, Froststar, Hollowbreeze, Cocoaleaves

Misery shrunk down a bit, looking so timid and little. "I...I came from a small town. I was on my own for a while until a group of Rogues moved in. Needless to say they were nasty and hurt me. I couldn't take it anymore and ran away." He mewed softly.

Reaper666

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me