Dawnclan || RP (OPEN & ACCEPTING)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Dawnclan || RP (OPEN & ACCEPTING)

Postby dorayaki » Sat Apr 29, 2023 6:55 pm

[owlkit]
kit | tom [he/him] | 6 moons | tags: silverkit
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
The bustling activities of the camp hardly kept Owlkit's focus. As familiar as it was, it wasn't hard to remember he hardly knows any of his older clanmates. Aside from the apprentices that weren't so long ago kits themselves, the older cats were far more daunting to speak to.
He needs to brave it soon...but soon can be tomorrow, when it's Owlpaw's problem instead.

The kit does, however, notice he can't locate some of his siblings in the clearing. Curious, he scents the air, trying to locate them over the muddle of the medicine den's herbs and the thick, lingering warmth of his family's stale scents in the nursery air. It's no easy feat, but one of his sisters' is much more prominent than the rest.

Owlkit follows Silverkit's scent toward the hidden tunnel at the back of their den, tail bristling in the anxiety brought by his observation. Tentatively, he creeps forward until the front half of his body is past the opening of the exit.
"Silverkit?" he calls out. "Are you out there? What are you doing?"

[mossfall]
warrior | tom [he/they] | 23 moons | tags: silentfoot, almondstar
Just as Mossfall nods and moves to pad toward the fresh-kill pile, they stop to listen to their leader. The playful tone she brings with her almost feels like a taunt, given the growl in his belly. He knows she brings no ill-intent, though.

He sits back down, tail curling over his paws to hide the impatient kneading he's working the ground with. Ask a few more ways, why don't you? he thinks with a soft huff. They mean no disrespect -- they would just prefer to get their first meal in their belly already.
"Of course, Almondstar," the young tom finally offers in response. "That's no trouble at all."
Gives him time to actually enjoy his meal with Silentfoot, anyways.
heyo! you can call me levi or dorayaki.
i'm not as active as i used to be, but i'm trying to come back more often.
he/they pronouns

---
click us please!
dorayaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grmlnbstrd » Sun Apr 30, 2023 4:28 pm

Storm
tom-cat he/him | loner | tags: Muffin, Mouse

After finally catching his breath, Storm feels a small linger of embarassment creeping up in himself. "That was a bit irrational" he cringed to himself. Looking around, he tries to retrace his steps and go back to the 2 cats. "A kittypet can't hurt me right?" he muttered to himself, remembering the stinging scent of two-leg that wafted through the trees. After about a minute of walking he heard muffled chattering, smelling the air the 2 mingling scents come back to him.
Steeling himself against cringing from embarassment, Storm gently pushes himself through a bush, "um, hi" he starts. "Sorry about that, just got spooked" he awkwardly laughs to ease the tension he's creating within himself.
➤➤➤𝐎𝐍 𝐀
███████
i go by grem or vex, adult
i love gaming and ttrpgs
classic rock and vintage fanatic
---- my art - pronouns.cc ----
███████
xxxxxxxxx
𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑹───
──𝐓𝐇𝐄─── ✘✘✘✘✘
grmlnbstrd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedBlack » Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:00 pm

Muffin - Loner - 10 Moons - Tags: Storm, Mouse, Open

Muffin's ear flicked at the noise coming from behind her and she turned around. When Storm pushed his way back through the bush the little she-cat smiled and attempted to make herself look smaller and less threatening which wasn't that difficult. "Hi there!" She mewed "Sorry i scared you! My name is Muffin!"
I haven't had access to this account in years but I'm so happy to finally have it back!

All That Remains - A Warrior Cats RP

RedBlack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

dawnclan // 10

Postby Adamented » Wed May 03, 2023 2:57 am

━━━━━

━━━━━

SILVERKIT
kit she/her ║ tags: Owlkit, secret exit (location) ║ mentions: Almondstar
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Silverkit's ears swivel to the sound of her brother calling out, for a moment she doesn't say anything. She looks over her shoulder towards the top of the hill, bathed in Greenleaf sunlight, but with an inward sigh figures it's best to call back. "Yeah, I'm up here. I'm exploring," she mews back, "I'm going to catch a mouse to impress Almondstar!"
Last edited by Adamented on Thu May 04, 2023 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

[ ABOUT ]

Ada
          AdamAddie
          he / she / they

✦ ✦ ✦
          [ MY STUFF ]
          ImageImageImage
          discord: @adamented

[ LINKS ]
          ImageImage
Adamented

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dorayaki » Wed May 03, 2023 11:15 am

[owlkit]
"Alone?" That doesn't sound safe. He knows by now that it's near impossible to deter his sister from doing something she's set on...but letting her go alone could lead to something worse than her getting in trouble. They don't yet know what parts of the territory are dangerous or where predators lurk. Really, he should tell a grown cat - or maybe even an apprentice, to lower the chance of a punishment, but...

"Hey," he calls out again, "can I come up there..?"
Maybe, if there's two of them, they can hurry up and get Silverkit's 'hunting trip' over with and be back before anyone notices. Hopefully there won't be too much trouble. Hopefully they won't put off our ceremony if we get caught out there...grown cats say kits try to sneak out of camp all the time anyway, right?
Oh, this is so risky.
he/they pronouns

---
click us please!
dorayaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

dawnclan // 11

Postby Adamented » Thu May 04, 2023 10:41 am

━━━━━

━━━━━

SILVERKIT
kit she/her ║ tags: Owlkit, secret exit (location) ║ mentions: Rushkit
"Yeah- come on!" Silverkit calls down, her whole demeanor lighting up as the moment of her loneliness fades. It's replaced by the excitement of adventure yet again, and her disappointment at not being able to convince Rushkit ebs a little. It was always more fun to drag him into things, he was never a fan of Silverkit's games it seemed but that didn't stop her from trying to coerce him often. Despite her abrasive personality and troublesome idea of fun, she adores all her littermates- well, almost all of them.

Owlkit was more like her, she felt, willing to entertain a risk for satisfaction in some ways. Or maybe he was just looking out for her, whenever he'd play along? She couldn't say for certain but Silverkit was happy to pretend he was just as adventurous and impulsive as her, excited just to see the first glimpse of the outside world. They've been waiting so long to see this.

"I bet we can catch something together." She chirps, "We don't even have to go too far!"

[ ABOUT ]

Ada
          AdamAddie
          he / she / they

✦ ✦ ✦
          [ MY STUFF ]
          ImageImageImage

[ LINKS ]
          ImageImage
Adamented

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: dappleleaf, hawkeclaw, crowfur

Postby huskybaer. » Sat May 06, 2023 3:01 pm

DAPPLELEAF

medicine cat / she/her or they/them / tags: Almondstar ;; Wisteriabloom and Snakeberry
Dappleleaf nodded, understanding her leaders frustration. She was sure it was not easy to have something so daunting on her shoulders. She herself only plays apart, relaying what Starclan tells her. This was her first time receiving something so concerning. "Of course! I'll will speak with Morningfeather and see what we can do. I'm sure Moonkit will be with one of us most of the day anyways. I'll let him know officially when I get a moment."

With a polite bow, she padded back inside to see what Morningfeather and Moonkit were up to. When she found that they had slipped out without her realizing, she smiled. Rather than try to sniff out where they had gone, she decided to go mingle with the others and see who she could pester for a bit. She popped her head out of the den and scanned the camp, seeing who was still out and chatting. She spotted Rustfur and Hemlockhaze next to eachother, then Wisteriabloom with Snakeberry. She decided to wander over to Wisteriabloom and Snakeberry, curious what the two mollys were up to. "Hello there you two, how are you doing today? Her voice was soft and inviting, nothing to hint that she just had a very serious conversation with their leader.

HAWKECLAW

deputy / he/him / tags: Mistyleaf, Spiderpaw
- waiting for Spiderpaw -

CROWFUR

warrior / she/her / tags: patrol - Oleander ;; mentions Brambleheart but really is smelling the two kits
Crowfur let her eyes wander around while they walked, nothing seemed out of the ordinary. There didn't seem to be anyone around as they marched on. As Oleander mentioned them scaring off the prey by talking, she simply shrugged. "Well that might be true, but we don't have to bring anything back. I was only out here on a lone patrol. Though if we don't get back soon I might get in trouble for having dawdled a bit." As they walked, the smells of the clan grew stronger, some scents were much stronger than others as well. The weirdest part was the nursery smell, she wondered if maybe Brambleheart decided to step out and take a walk? She didn't want to excite Oleander, but she also didn't want to just not tell him. "I'm not sure exactly... but it smells of the nursery nearby. Perhaps Brambleheart is out? ..We could take a look?" The molly suggested tenatively. She didn't like to be placed in awkward situations, and she hoped if his mate was out here it wouldn't be some big love fest.
huskybaer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Sun May 07, 2023 4:03 am

• Silentfoot •
warrior |
bio | tags: Mossfall, Almondstar

She looked at the other two patiently. She tilted her head slightly when Mossfall sat back down, as he seemed slightly upset. “I’m probably just making things up,” She brushed the thought away and looked back at Almondstar, waiting quietly to see if her leader had any other requests.

• Mouse •
kittypet |
bio | tags: Muffin, Storm

She nodded to Muffin. “Yeah, I’m lost, my housefolk got a dog so I run away whenever I can, but this time I went way farther than usual…” She said, glancing around. She was still unaware that Muffin wasn’t also a kittypet, she just assumed the little she-cat’s housefolk lived far away from the rest of the world. “I would just stay here, that dog is scary, but I couldn’t possibly survive! How would I even do that!” She just shrugged, deciding it must be impossible to live alone. It was flawed thinking, but she didn’t know any better. “Oh, hi! My name is Mouse!” She gave Storm a friendly look as he came back.

• Rustfur •
warrior |
bio | tags: Hemlockhaze

She came back from her short hunting trip. The embarrassment from waking up so late had subsided and she padded into the camp, carrying a mouthful of prey. She dropped it in the freshkill pile and turned to see Hemlockhaze near the edge of the camp. She went over and sat down quietly next to him. “Morning! What are you doing all by yourself over here? Did Hawkeclaw give you a break from going out on patrol?” She asked quietly, not able to get a read on how he was feeling. She didn’t want to overstep and make him upset.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dorayaki » Wed May 17, 2023 3:09 pm

[owlkit]
"Just hang on a moment!" Owlkit chirps, making his way through the secret tunnel. Each step brings a little more nerves, every tail-length feeling like that of a tree's instead. It's a difficult decision, but he'd rather be at his sister's side to help keep her out of harm's way.

Once the tiny tom has emerged on the other side, his tail flicks around nervously. It's daunting, being out here. He peeks around, overwhelmed by the sights and smells for a heartbeat.
"...One mouse, right?"
That shouldn't be...too difficult, at least.

[mossfall]
warrior | tom [he/they] | 23 moons | tags: silentfoot, almondstar
Awaiting further response from Almondstar, their eyes keep darting to the pile of prey just across camp. Mossfall thinks it over for a second. Surely she wouldn't mind them stepping over to grab something? And Silentfoot is here to hear out any other requests.

"Give me just a moment," he finally purrs out, all but leaping over to grab his breakfast. He grabs a good sized vole to share with his clanmate, trotting back over in a much more at-ease manner.
he/they pronouns

---
click us please!
dorayaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: dawnclan // 11

Postby Adamented » Sat May 20, 2023 6:15 am

━━━━━

━━━━━

SILVERKIT
kit she/her ║ tags: Owlkit, secret exit (location) ║ mentions: -
"Just one!" She chirps, an excited grin crossing her maw as Owlkit emerges from the secret tunnel. Silverkit's tail is held high with a confidence that moments ago she didn't have, her littermate's company reassures her despite her hesitation not too long ago when she crawled up here alone.

Around them, dapples of sunlight dance off the dirt while the foliage shifts above in a light breeze, even the shallow running water below ripples with twinkles of daylight. Silverkit's ears swivel to catch the sounds, the breeze whistling through leaves and the swaying of blades of grass, the babbling of the stream too far down for them to jump, familiar voices distant and mumbled...

"I can't hear anything here!" She whines, "Come on- let's get to higher ground." She gestures to Owlkit to follow with a flick of her tail, scampering up the somewhat steep dirt slope to their left, where the roots of grass tangle and hang down- away from the creek below and all its noise.

[ ABOUT ]

Ada
          AdamAddie
          he / she / they

✦ ✦ ✦
          [ MY STUFF ]
          ImageImageImage

[ LINKS ]
          ImageImage
Adamented

My pets