◇Warrior Cat Roleplay!◇

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ◇Warrior Cat Roleplay!◇

Postby -`~Kiwi Kat~`- » Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:32 am

Name: Mapleleaf
Clan: Thunderclan
Role: Warrior
Colors: bright brownish red with one white ear and a big scar on the neck
Mate and or family: none...;-;
Other: her personality is that she is really kind and loving and loyal, but is really fierce with enemies. She got a scar on her neck from nearly getting killed by foxes when she was a kit.
-`~Kiwi Kat~`-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:45 am

Accepted
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

Warrior Cat Name Generator

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Currently: Active

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintedStar » Tue Oct 11, 2022 12:05 pm

SilverStream:
"Well lets go!" She told Leaf Ear with a smile.
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
PaintedStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Tue Oct 11, 2022 12:10 pm

Leaf Ear:

Okay! He went on the patrol, waiting for her to catch up
Hi! I'm lunarkitty! You might see me exploring oekaki and roleplays I am quite social if a bit shy. Feel free to pm me to discuss or just chat :3

My interests are roleplays, art, and pets! A freindly conversation is nice, too! (Pronouns: She/Her) Thank you!

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

I commonly use either ● or ○ when sending messages. I use the circle filled in when the pg is black, and the outline for when its white! It resembles the moon, therefore Lunar.

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

"Enthusiasm is infectious, stimulating, and attractive to others. People will love you for it."
LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Oct 11, 2022 12:48 pm

(Bump boba_tree?)

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintedStar » Tue Oct 11, 2022 1:33 pm

SilverStream
She trotted after him.
I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
PaintedStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Tue Oct 11, 2022 1:46 pm

Alpha* wrote:
Alpha* wrote:--- ☆ FallenRains ☆ ---

The silver, blood stained, cat helps to get MistyPelts' leg tended and then given a splint. "I'm fine DawnStripe. " is grunted, not truthful in the least, "I've had much worse. Just need some sleep." And THAT is the truth - he'd recover. Probably.

"Take care of MistyPelt and yourself. I'll see you after you get some rest." Theres a slight smile, his leg is numb. "Im sorry DawnStripe, MistyPelt, that i wasnt faster." Or stronger. Or enough. (In his mind he doesn't deserve to be helped.) Though he does allow his face and neck to be doctored - cleaned a teeny bit - the warrior is gone to his nest before anything else happens to help him. HE doesn't come first. (And the medicine cat has had a far worse night than he has. He at least has experience with hurting and violence.) "I'm sorry," is mumbled exhaustedly,, thinking he has no friends in the Clan.

Mistypelt-female

You're fine, FallenRains.

Just glad I was there

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunarTheCat2047d1f » Tue Oct 11, 2022 2:06 pm

Leaf Ear-Male

He patrolled the border

Pfp by Snowy Stars ❤

Madly Darkstripe fan 😍

Art Commission Shop

Creeps!

Short and Sweet

LunarTheCat2047d1f

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PaintedStar » Tue Oct 11, 2022 2:08 pm

SilverStream
SilverStream followed him quietly, not knowing what to do.
PaintedStar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Tue Oct 11, 2022 2:16 pm

--- ☆ FallenRains ☆ ---

"I am appreciative that you were there as well." The silvery cat smiles his half-smile over his shoulder at the queen; If he hadn't been there, would she be dead? Would DawnStripe? Probably.

He continues padding past the young warrior called CrowSong, he's careful to not bump too far into him. Doesn't want to hurt him..

Why are they being so nice??
Last edited by Alpha* on Thu Oct 13, 2022 3:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me