FogClan ~ Warrior Cats RP

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: FogClan ~ Warrior Cats RP

Postby Kichikoichi » Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:43 am

Vulturestar // She-cat // Leader // Lesbian // Location; Camp // Tags; Open

The she-cat finally decided to get up and stretch her legs, letting out a yawn in the process. She shook her head to clear her vision in the fog. Luckily, this slightly humid weather was her favorite, she allowed herself a purr, but nothing else from her spoke any form of enjoyment.

Sheepsplash // Tom // Medicine Cat // Aromantic // Location; Medicine Den // Tags; Weasalpaw

Quickly enough, he found some catchweed. He let out a sigh of relief, since it was easy to lose these in this climate. Many of their clanmates have left the clan due to the weather, they made him scorn. He was the furthest away from cruel you could be, but he still couldn't believe the loyalty shattered just because of a little wind. He carried the catchweed in his jaws as he returned to the medicine den. Once he spotted one of his apprentices he gave a soft purr and placed the herbs on the ground.
``Getting some work in early, aren't you? How reliable! Be careful not to step on the burrs.``

Flintheart // Tom // Warrior // Gay // Location; Camp // Tags; Open

The shy tom slunk through the reeds and bushes of the camp, his silky and nice fur shaking as he tried to dry off his wet pelt. He had earlier found himself slipping into an extra damp part of the mountain and came back to camp mumbling. As much as he was annoyed though, he still kept his ears up and tried his best to keep being productive through the uncomfortable stick of his fur to his skin. He was certainly a strong-willed cat, it showed as he dragged his now heavy pelt through the slick grass to heave bushes and logs around dens.

Grapeflush // She-cat // Lesbian // Location; Marsh // Tags; Open

She found herself sticking her sticky paws into the grossest area of the mountain, the fog especially bad and the damp grass turned to mud. She laughed to herself as she stuck a bunch of herbs into the dark mud, she decided she would blame this act on Flintheart later, he surely wouldn't be too upset. The timid tom usually just put up with her pranks, and she found him the perfect person to blame for them! He would look like he was ready to claw at her but his words were always soft. She found him amusing, and would certainly keep messing with him.

Berrypaw // She-cat // Bi-curious // Location; Rocky path // Tags; Open

Her tabby pelt made her seem almost invisible in the fog, which was something she was pleased with. It helped her hunt, but of course she had to rely on more than her pelt color, as everyone did. Like the cats here, the other animals had heightened smell and sight. Her pelt messily flew around due to the wind making her close her eyes in annoyance. Luckily the rocks gave her some shelter in this wind.

Ebonyshoal // Tom // Gay // Location; Camp // Tags; Oakleaf, Marigoldkit & Birchsplash

He hummed in amusement, his ears flicking up to indicate he was paying attention, his claws weaving through a particularly difficult tangle of plant.

Oz // Tom // Pan // Location; Small Town // Tags; Scar

``Why, of course! That's why I wish to learn in the first place. Recently, one of them has been stinking up my lawn, and I'd like to defend this territory, but clearly she would best me in a fight.``
His tail flicked with scorn, but his playful voice had finally returned. The only thing he had ever fought would be mice or a tower toy his twolegs had brought him. Luckily, this let his claws stay sharp during his time of loafing.
Kichikoichi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:27 am

Birchsplash/ male/ warrior/ tags: Oakleaf, Ebonyshaol, Marigoldkit
Birchsplash smiled, “Well if there was no light then there would only be darkness” he says. “When one day,” he continues, “there was one brave warrior who wanted to solve this problem. Many before him tried but, they never succeeded” he says.

Scar/ male/ loner/ tags: Oz
Scar nods, “well then, shall we get started?” He suggests. “We need to go out to an open place, where there is enough room” he says.

Heronsong/ Female/ Warrior/ Tags: open
Heronsong slept in a tiny corner of the Warrior’s Den. Feel free to wake her.

Cranepaw/ Male/ med cat apprentice/ tags: Flickpaw
“Ok” Cranepaw replies before following Flickpaw.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coffee.berry » Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:00 am

Flickpaw/ female/ apprentice/ tags: Cranepaw and Vulturestar

"Vulturestar!" Flickpaw rushes into Vulturestar's den without asking.

"We have some news to inform you about. A badger almost would've killed Cranepaw if I hadn't scared the badger away. The forest can't be safe until we get rid of it!" Flickpaw said sadly.
coffee.berry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sat Jul 24, 2021 5:48 am

Quailsong | 31 moons | male | deputy | bi | crush: open | location: camp | tags: Heronsong
xxx He saw some cats that were awake and mingling around camp, but he thought he would check the warriors' den. Quailsong dipped into the den and noticed a particular sleeping form in the far back corner. Was she trying to seem unnoticeable, or did she just prefer sleeping there? He gently prodded Heronsong awake and murmured, "You're being chosen for patrol. C'mon, let's get up!"

Desertrunner | 18 moons | female | warrior | straight | crush: open | location: camp | tags: open
xxx She sat in the clearing, watching cats go by. The dark brown she-cat was waiting for patrols to be set up, but if she wasn't put on a patrol she would find some other way to help. Perhaps Desertrunner could go hunting with someone? But who would she ask? She scanned the clearing for cats who were alone and available for her to invite along.

Crimsonpaw | 7 moons | female | apprentice | pan | crush: open | location: camp | tags: open
xxx She padded out of the apprentices' den, yawning and blinking sleepily. The dark-gray tabby paused and glanced around, looking for her friend Flickpaw in the area. However, she was nowhere to be seen or heard. Crimsonpaw shrugged and thought that the other apprentice would show up soon. Or maybe someone else would give her company.

Oakleaf | 47 moons | male | queen | gay | crush: Birchsplash | location: nursery | tags: Birchsplash & Ebonyshoal
xxx (response combined with Marigoldkit)

Marigoldkit | 5 moons | female | kit | questioning | crush: none | location: nursery | tags: Birchsplash & Ebonyshoal
xxx She waited eagerly for Birchsplash to continue, and her excitement grew. "Wow... no one was able to do it! Who was this warrior?" Marigoldkit asked curiously.

Ebony | 22 moons | female | loner | lesbian | crush: open | location: marsh | tags: open
xxx She padded through the marsh on light paws, drifting through the murky waters and the tall grasses almost silently. Ebony had lived her for as long as she could remember, and a part of her loved the marsh. However, it did get a bit lonely and she often sought company from the other outsiders. She'd also heard of the clan living nearby.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:29 am

Birchsplash/ male/ warrior/ tags: Oakleaf, Ebonyshaol, Marigoldkit
Birchsplash nodded. “Yep, this warrior’s name was Sungaze. He trenched through harsh rain, hazardous paths, and strong winds.” He continues.

Scar/ male/ loner/ tags: Oz
Scar was surprised. “You want to learn how to fight huh?” He smirked. “Sure, I will teach you, as long as you help me get rid of those pesky clan cats afterwards ” he says.

Heronsong/ Female/ Warrior/ Tags: open
Heronsong slept in a tiny corner of the Warrior’s Den. Feel free to wake her.

Cranepaw/ Male/ med cat apprentice/ tags: Flickpaw
“Ok” Cranepaw replies before following Flickpaw
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
fαƖƖѕ ιη Ɩσνє

OηƖу α тяυє ωσƖf
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello! My name is Furrydogs12, nice to meet you!
I am a roleplayer, student, and artist.
@linklinklink

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ωιтн тнє мσση
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██