A New Hope ☀ Warriors RP ☀ Not Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: A New Hope | Warriors RP | O&A!

Postby C a s » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:51 am

Tainted~Wings wrote:I don't have any art of her yet so no when I do I will be sure to show. And can goldenrose be in for the prophecy drawing if it hasn't been done yet??))

That's fine, your description is enough! Still, can't wait to see it when you do her <3 And of course! The prophecy will likely be two OakClan cats and two EagleClan cats, if the prophecy that is currently in the lead stays that way.

OakClan

Beestar 41 moons Apprentice: Mate: Streamstar Condition: Healthy Tags: Robinwind, Blizzardclaw Lives: ★★★★★★★★★
B e e s t a r dipped her head, taking a bite from the bird and chewing thoughtfully. "That's a good idea," she said. "I'll brief the border patrol that they'll be taking you along. Frost is coming soon." Beestar nodded to her deputy. "Blizzardclaw - how do you think our apprentices are doing? I'd like you to ask all mentors to assess them today and report their results back to you."

Dappleleaf 18 moons Apprentice: Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Weaselstripe
D a p p l e l e a f ' followed his eyes to where the deputy was sharing breakfast with the leader and medicine cat. "I can't imagine the pressure," she said, settling down beside the tom and giving him a comforting lick on the shoulder, her long calico pelt brushing against his. "Don't worry about Blizzardclaw. You're doing great, Weaselstripe. You add a lot to the Clan, you're a strong warrior."

Jackdawpaw 7 moons Mentor: Tigerblaze Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Ivypaw
J a c k d a w p a w watched Ivypaw exit the den while he was grooming. Her mentor was sharing a meal with the Clan's leadership, so the apprentice was alone. Jackdawpaw stood up and trotted over to the she-cat.
"Hello, Ivypaw," he mewed, dipping his head to her. "Are you doing okay today?"

EagleClan

C a s wrote:Swiftbadger 37 moons Apprentice: Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags:

M o r n i n g already? Swiftbadger sighed, rolling over in his nest. Sunlight filtered in through the entrance, and had woken him by shining directly at his eyes. No, the tom was not eager to get out of his nest. He wanted to take advantage of the warmth of the moss until he was forced to step out into the chilly morning by a patrol or something else.

Acornspots 🌪 37 moons 🌪 Apprentice: 🌪🌪 Mate: N/A 🌪 Condition: Healthy 🌪 Tags:
A c o r n s p o t s had woken long ago. She had already finished grooming out her silver tabby pelt, and was now pushing herself to her paws. Her brother rolling over in the corner of the den caught her attention, and she allowed a small sigh to escape her muzzle. Moons ago, if they were apprentices, she would have bothered him until he had gotten up. Now, she knew better than to waste her time. Acornspots was a proud cat - proud of her skills, proud of her ethic, even proud of her lovely and well-groomed silver coat. She wasn't vain; no, she just knew what she wanted. She held herself to high standards.
It was for that reason that Acornspots slid out of the den. She glanced around, waiting for Southstar to arise and begin assembling patrols.

Quiverpaw 10 moons Mentor: Mistflower Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Mistflower
Q u i v e r p a w nodded, though her heart sunk when Mistflower told her they would be doing battle training, and she had to muffle a sigh. "Sounds good, Mistflower," she said quietly. "I'll try my hardest to concentrate." She tried to shove her fears back down her throat - if she wanted to be a warrior, she should be working harder and not be so scared of failure. After all, Mistflower was kind to her and gentle with her training. Her mentor always made her feel more at ease. "Will anyone be training with us today?"

Deertail ϟ 38 moons ϟ Apprentice: Darkpaw ϟϟ Mate: Tickfang; Crush: Foxcloud ϟ Condition: Healthy ϟ Tags: Deertail
D e e r t a i l smiled, his whiskers twitching in amusement as her stomach growled and she complained about the hunting trip. "Come on," he purred, bumping her flank with his own. He bounded off towards the camp entrance, glancing over his shoulder at her.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby __PawPrints__ » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:56 am

Streamspot of EagleClan

The silver queen had been out early in the forest. The tunnels seemed ever more eery to her and she sensed change on the wind. If her father were here he would have told her she was seeing mouse-spirits. She crossed into camp seeing she was a little late as some cats were already out and about. Including her apprentice. She dipped her head quickly to the young cat as she moved towards the leaders den. "Stagpaw check the lender's bedding then meet me after the clan meeting." She mowed quickly. She hopped up and mowed cautiously into the mouth of the leader den. "Southstar?"

(Will be prettier later on, just on mobile and wanted to get a post up. You can add Streamspot to the prophecy drawing!)
__PawPrints__

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CJClaire » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:21 pm

Robinwind - 27 moons - OakClan Medicine Cat - Tags: Beestar, Blizzardclaw
"Great, thanks!" Robinwind replied to Beestar. He took a bite of the bird and let himself get to thinking. It made him a bit nervous to go out with a border patrol, just because he was terrified of combat. But he would be fine, he reminded himself. There would be warriors with him. And EagleClan wouldn't attack a medicine cat, surely? 'I'm being ridiculous.' He thought to himself. Especially since he wanted to make sure that they had chervil and maybe even some raspberry leaves on hand for when Beestar kitted.

Elmshade - 27 moons - OakClan Warrior - Tags: Creamflower
Elmshade purred at Creamflower. "Mind if I sit?" She asked, but sat down anyway without waiting for an answer. "It's a great day, isn't it?" She was excited for it to get cold. Even though the leaf-bare was hard, she really enjoyed the snow! She was excited to show Splashpaw how to hunt in the snow too. "Do you have anything exciting planned for today?" She asked the queen, snapping back out of her thoughts.
Hi! I'm CJ! I use she/her pronouns. I'm an adult.
I play ice hockey!
i'm working on publishing a YA urban fantasy novel, and am looking for beta readers, lmk if you are interested :3

toyhou.se
artfight
Art Shop
art instagram
CJClaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:45 pm

I'd like to enter Darkpaw in the prophecy drawing!

OakClan

The early morning light warmed Riverstripe's pelt as he sat just outside the warriors' den, grooming himself. Having awoken early, he had been up for a while now but hadn't had much to do. He'd seen Blizzardclaw, the Clan deputy, take his son Weaselstripe out earlier that morning, before the sun had even risen, presumably to go hunting; but while the thought had occurred to him to tag along, he never liked leaving camp before the leader was awake and sending out patrols. It just didn't feel right to him, and so he had been waiting patiently for Beestar to wake up before he went anywhere. As he smoothed out his chest fur, the familiar light brown tabby pelt caught his eye and he looked up to see his leader emerge from her den in the log and sprawl out in a sunny patch of grass. Instinctively he lifted a paw, as if to get up, only to set it down a moment later. Give her some space, he told himself. She just woke up. He resumed grooming himself, lowering his eyes as he did so. He knew the queen had been through a lot in the past moon, having lost her leader and her mate and still adjusting to the leader position herself--all while bearing her late mate's kits. His heart ached a little every time he imagined what she must be feeling. She must be overwhelmed. For a moment, lost in thought and eyes closed as he rhythmically licked his fur, he felt like he fell asleep--and when he opened his eyes again, he saw that Robinwind, the medicine cat, had gone to join their leader. Blizzardclaw soon followed with a rather large bird, having returned from hunting with Weaselstripe, and before Riverstripe knew it the two toms were engaging in conversation and seemingly about to share the bird with their leader. Riverstripe felt a slight pang of disappointment, more so when Blizzardclaw arrived on the scene, as if he'd missed his chance to do something important, although he wasn't quite sure why. He told himself it was because he was impatient to get out and wanted to ask Beestar if he could go out on patrol, but...Maybe I'll just go out hunting by myself after all. Shaking his fur out, he rose to his paws and slipped through the camp entrance.

(I'll post more for my other cats later, I have to go but just wanted to get Riverstripe's post out of the way lol)
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:52 pm

Ivypaw | she cat | 7 moons | medicine cat apprentice | location: medicine cat den | mate/crush: none | tags: Jackdawpaw

Ivypaw looked at and stopped grooming herself and looked up at the tom. She let out a soft purr "hello, Jackdawpaw" she said happily. She adjusted herself as she turned her head to see the tom. "I'm doing good, limping around like always" she chuckled softly
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:43 pm

Blizzardclaw 40 moons | Tom | Deputy of Oakclan| Apprentice: None| Crush: N/a | Tags: Beestar & Robinwind | Mentions:
    Blizzardclaw was pleased to see Robinwind staying with them, purring softly as the fellow tom had agreed. After Beestar had taken a bite from the bird he too had a bite as he was listening to the two of them discuss Robinwind joining a patrol. "We'll make sure one of them can help you carry all the supplies back as well." He glanced at his leader and nodded simply once, "of course I'll get on that right away before they all head out with them. I believe they all are on track though for their ages, I believe my other two kit's are more than ready to become warriors," he nodded some.
ooc // His other two kits are NPC's but open if anyone wants to create a character to become one of them.

Weaselstripe 13 moons | Tom | Warrior of Oakclan | Apprentice: none| Crush: N/a | Tags: Dappleleaf | Mentions:
    "Yeah well considering my other siblings haven't yet apprenticed I feel it more than them to always show we are the best," he laughed sarcastically and shakes his head. He had been apprenticed a moon and a half ago so he was a bit surprised that they hadn't joined him yet in the warriors den. "Thanks, you're quite a great warrior as well," the tom purred before finishing up the last of his mouse.
Mistflower 35 moons | She-cat | Warrior of Eagleclan | Apprentice: Quiverpaw| Crush: N/a | Tags: Quiverpaw| Mentions:
    Mistflower knew how much Quiverpaw disliked battle training but her apprentice needed to work on it so she could become a warrior and help defend their clan. "You'll do great I promise, it's just us today," the strong warrior told her apprentice, cooing softly and nuzzled her shoulder once. "It'll be fine after we do that then we can go hunting for the clan, I know you like doing that," she told her before leading her out of camp to go to the training grounds.
Foxcloud 28 moons | She-cat | Warrior of Eagleclan | Apprentice: none| Crush: Southstar/Deertail | Tags: Deertail | Mentions:
    Foxcloud didn't see how Deertail was so cheerful in the morning, she wasn't that really ever. She shook her head slightly as she pulled out of her own thoughts and followed the tom out of the camp, passing Mistflower and Quiverpaw on the way. "How is Quiverpaw doing with her training anyway?" She asked once after they were a distance from the camp. She knew he did like talking about his kit and how proud he was of her and it was something easy for the two to talk while Foxcloud was still waking up.
Stagpaw 13 moons | She-cat | Apprentice of Eagleclan | Mentor: Streamspots| Crush: N/a | Tags: Streamspots | Mentions: n/a
    Stagpaw sighs as she was ordered by Streamspots, not all that thrilled in doing what she had asked of her. It was something that the younger apprentices should be doing and not her. She had slowly gotten up, finding herself limping a bit as she went to check the bedding like she was asked. What would they even be having a meeting about she couldn't help but wonder, let alone what they would be doing after it was a wonder. Would she finally have an assessment? She hadn't had one since right before her injury.
Russetswirl 75 moons | Tom | Elder of Eagleclan | Crush: N/a | Tags: open | Mentions: n/a
    Though Russetswirl had technically retired and became an elder, rarely did he ever just sit. He still liked to help and tract down herbs when the herbs were low. It was hard for him to want to retire, one eye had fully went blind by now and the other wasn't doing that great either. Though one thing he did truly love was having a nice den to spread out in as he was one of the few elders in the clan. The tom had noticed Foxcloud as she was on her way to the freshkill pile, he always felt bad that she didn't have her mother. He let out a sigh and contently watched the camp from the front of the elders den.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:51 pm

OakClan

Splashpaw had only just woken up, but almost as soon as her eyes were open, she was on her paws. Shaking out her messy fur, she slid from the apprentices' den and scanned camp for her mentor, Elmshade, and quickly spotted her--talking to Creamflower. She briefly contemplated going over to the she-cats and pulling aside her mentor to start training, but thought better of it and continued scanning the camp until her gaze rested on her denmate, Jackdawpaw, talking with the medicine cat apprentice, Ivypaw. Three's company and four's a crowd, right? she told herself as she bounded up to them and skidded to a halt next to Jackdawpaw. "Morning, guys!"

(Tigerblaze is just MIA for now)

EagleClan

Faint rays of sunlight shone into Southstar's den where he was just finishing up his morning grooming before heading out, but before he could make his way out, the light was obstructed by a figure in the mouth of his den. Having heard her voice outside just a moment ago, Southstar quickly recognized the silhouette as that of his deputy, Streamspot. "Ah, good morning, Streamspot," he greeted her, drawing a paw over his ear. "To what do I owe this pleasure? I hope you're not thinking of calling a clan meeting without me," he joked, having heard her conversation with Stagpaw not far from his den.

Littleflower lay awake in her nest, unaware that anyone else in the den was awake apart from her until Swiftbadger let out a sigh and rolled over. As if on cue, she rose to her paws and crept over to him, quiet as a mouse, and ever so gently brushed his nose with her tail.

Darkpaw emerged from the apprentices' den just in time to see his mentor, Deertail, heading towards the camp entrance with Foxcloud. He couldn't hear what the two were talking about, but Deertail seemed to be enjoying himself. Darkpaw flattened his ears. Well, I see where your priorities lie. Not far off, Mistflower and Quiverpaw were discussing going out training. Part of him was tempted to ask to join them, but Quiverpaw never seemed to like to be around anyone except for her mentor. She'd probably just act all weird if he joined. Huffing, he turned to see Goldenrose looking around camp, and bounded up to her. "Hey, Goldenrose," he meowed. "What's up?"
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby __PawPrints__ » Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:19 pm

▁ ▃ ▅ ▇ █Streamspot █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▁
|| Female || 38 Moons || Deputy || Tagged ~ Southstar ||

Streamspot's black ears flicked back at Stagpaw's sigh but she kept her mouth forward. At Southstar's joke she let out a small purr her tail curling over her spotted back. "No sorry." she meowed her chest fluffing in embarrassment at the mistake. "I meant after I give morning patrol duties." She licked down the fluff on her chest. "I've been a little distracted recently. "But, I wanted to ask you if you'd mind if I took a patrol along the boundary of the Twoleg Greenleaf place. I know its active right now but it's been awhile since we've scent marked it. And it may not be a bad assessment for Stagpaw."

__PawPrints__

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:44 am

"That should be fine," Southstar responded with a flick of his tail. "After all, it's nearly leaf-bare. There's always bound to be twolegs around of course, but not nearly as many as during greenleaf. Just be careful, that's all." Stretching his legs, he rose to his paws. "Why so distracted lately?"
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 7:01 am

Creamflower thinks for a minute before answering Elmshade's question, shrugging. "I honestly dont know." she answered. "Im sure Ill figure something out though." She chuckles a little after her last sentence, knowing she wasnt wrong in that regard.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me