Lives of Legends (Pkmn RP) (New and Open!)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Lives of Legends (Pkmn RP) (New and Open!)

Postby Spacialdimension » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:44 pm

Deoxys|| Spear Pillar || Tagged: Mewtwo, Giratina

Deoxys heard a new voice and looked up to see a grayish Pokemon hovering above. "And who might you be?"He asked, switching to normal form. He thought about what that pokemon said previously, but he didn't dwell on it.
Oh hey, you've noticed this! I'm SpacialDimension, but you can call me Space, Spacial, or SD. I like videogames, and I have too many obsessions over them; feel free to ask about which games I play. I can have social anxiety at times, mostly with new people or those I look up to. Send a PM if you want to chat, but I may take a while to respond because I'm nervous.
Spacialdimension

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Letsgograss » Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:52 pm

Giratina || Spear Pillar || Tagged: Deoxys, Mewtwo

Giratina jumped slightly at the new Pokemon, but quickly gathered herself. "Well, I've just returned from helping out the common Pokemon, but if you have anyone specifically for me to talk to, I would be glad to speak with them?"

Jirachi || Poni Island || Tagged: Cosmog

"So, I woke up, then I heard some pokemon talking about a new string of islands that I hadn't heard of before, so i just decided to come over and check it out, maybe make some friends, then i saw these ruins and I suddenly reaaaaaly needed to check them out. A little weird now that I think about it, but such is fate." They said, twirling their ribbons.
Letsgograss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:23 pm

Cosmog|| Poni Island|| Tags: Jirachi

Cosmog nodded, considering this for a moment. "Well, I know about these ruins! A bit, anyways. What exactly drew you to them?"
I’m Balsam!
I’m not active on ChickenSmoothie currently, but am hoping to change that soon.

I’m a large fan of rps, but here’s hoping I’ve actually improved at writing since I became inactive.
Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Letsgograss » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:18 pm

Jirachi looked at Cosmog with stars in their eyes,
grinning. "Oooh! I would love to know about this place! As to why i came here, i guess just saw the patterns and wondered what was the deal, old places are always so fascinating!"
Letsgograss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:23 pm

"Alright! Well... The people of these islands seem to think they can communicate with legendary Pokémon here. So this was all built with the Sunne Pokémon and the Moone Pokémon in mind," Cosmog began, trying her hardest to remember all the details. "But misuse and neglect left the ruins like this. That's pretty much it."
I’m Balsam!

I’m a large fan of rps, but here’s hoping I’ve actually improved at writing since I became inactive.
Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Letsgograss » Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:30 am

Jirachi sighed contently with the knowlege,
looking the ruins up and down. "It's sad peopl don't take care of it, but its history is magnificent! A place for communication with the legendaries? In my region unless you know where they are you pretty much just have to yell wherever they might be and hope for the best."
Letsgograss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:53 am

"It wasn't that easy," Cosmog said, frowning in thought. "See, they had to summon the legends. So they used these two flutes. The moon flute was kept on a pedestal on some small island, but no one really knew where the sun flute was. So they couldn't call the legends even if they wanted to."

Tapu Lele||Ruins of Life||Tags: Open

Tapu Lele let out a loud yawn as she reached the entrance to the Ruins of Life, rubbing her eyes. It was another day to sit and wait until she was needed, or until she needed to disappear when a visitor was arriving. At this thought she scoffed.

"What visitors?" She muttered, crossing her arms.
I’m Balsam!

Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Letsgograss » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:58 am

"Did they ever find the sun flute?" Jirachi questioned, looking slightly baffled, wondering how someone could misplace something so important.
Letsgograss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Doodle_Bunny » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:33 pm

Mewtwo || Sky || Tags: Deoxys, Giratina

Mewtwo turned to face the other two in the air, "My name is Mewtwo and I would like to speak to Arceus directly."
Like my art? Please check out my comic on Tapastic by clicking the banner below.

This is my baby~! I would be hugely thankful if you checked it out. Any number of views helps me out tremendously! Thank you!

It updates Mondays and Fridays.
Doodle_Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spacialdimension » Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:37 pm

Deoxys || Spear Pillar || Tagged: Mewtwo, Giratina

Deoxys was a bit surprised at his suddenness. "I'm wondering why you would want to see Arceus, but its fine if you don't want to say. If you wish to speak to Arceus, I'm not getting in your way, so you can go ahead." Deoxys said to Mewtwo.

Tapu Koko || Ruins of Conflict || Tagged : Nobody (Open)

Tapu Koko was cleaning up the ruins. He swept some dust off of the Statue. DUST. It make him furious to think that there wasn't as many visitors. Maybe after he was done cleaning he could go to the other islands and see how the other Tapus were doing.
Oh hey, you've noticed this! I'm SpacialDimension, but you can call me Space, Spacial, or SD. I like videogames, and I have too many obsessions over them; feel free to ask about which games I play. I can have social anxiety at times, mostly with new people or those I look up to. Send a PM if you want to chat, but I may take a while to respond because I'm nervous.
Spacialdimension

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me