please lock/delete/ etc <3

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ❝ mistclan ❞ ▕ ▎o&a

Postby clarke, » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:53 am

S N O W B R O O K !!
    ( sex; female ) ( age; 40 moons ) ( rank; warrior ) ( tags; wolfpelt )

Slightly stunned the large brute was still socializing with her, she rested back on her haunches, her alabaster pelage signing under the steadily rising sun. "I'm not sure why we are patrolling the borders anymore, no other cats and rarely other animals habituate up here with us. Seems like a waste of time to me, but Dappledstar knows what she's doing," She mewed, careful to hold her wistfulness back. No one needed to know of her feelings for the leader. "So where's Duskcloud? Is Juniperpaw around?" The dame quickly changed topics cleverly, her tassel gently tapping the terra around the two felines.
quitting
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phenol » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:10 am

D U S K C L O U D
Medicine cat, Tags: Juniperpaw

Duskcloud kept a careful eye on Juniperpaw as she worked her way up the rocky cliffs, climbing up close behind her to catch her if she slipped. He knew he was livid sometimes because of his blurry eyesight but he couldn't imagine how frustrating it must be for Juniperpaw sometimes. But the apprentice always seemed to manage to keep a positive outlook and he respected her for that--she was even better than him, definitely. They arrived at the river and Duskcloud sighed, "The river has risen a lot," he murmured, padding over to the bank, "But we may still be able to save some of the herbs."

M O O N P A W
Apprentice, Tags: Open

Moonpaw thrashed under the she-cat but she proved to be much stronger than he was, still pinning him down. There was no way he'd be able to fight her off, and he didn't particularly want to hurt her too badly. He let out a deep breath and fell limp under her paws, hoping that she backed off of him.

H A W K W I N G
Warrior, Tags: Paleheather

"That'd be great!" Hawkwing purred, "It's always good to know techniques that other cats can't achieve--would you teach it to the apprentices? I'm sure they'd love to know skills most warriors can't use."
Hawkwing's whiskers twitched with amusement as Paleheather asked about his apprentice, "My apprentice would be Badgerpaw," he said with a small shake of his head, "Perhaps you'd like to join us for battle training?"
phenol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby northy. » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:11 am

► WOLFPELT ◄
[ tom | 34 moons | warrior | location ; near camp | tags ; open ]
He listened to her, half agreeing, half thinking that they should always be prepared. He silently judged what she said and knew she meant no harm. Though he wasn't always smart he did realise her change in topic and went with it, he hadn't slept too well and was too tired to state his opinion, and to be quite frank, he didn't care. He replied "I'm lead to believe that they out looking for herbs, its no real rush, had this happen a hundred times over, but I'd rather have it fixed by a medicine cat, they tend to know how to do this best. About 10 moons ago it happened and a warrior tried to fix it, didn't quite do the same job" He stated, not really giving any eye contact since it wasn't really one to think of it as important, he did realise and try to correct it by looking at her but found it to be too unnatural for him so went back to his old ways.

► MINK ◄
[ queen | 40 moons | rouge | location ; clan territory | tags ; moonpaw ]
She drew in a sharp breath as he began to scratch her sensitive stomach, she swallowed the pain, trying to arch herself high enough to lower the impact of the defence tactic. She leaved her weight onto him, making sure he would stay pinned, at least the best she could at this weight. She didn't want to injure the kit or give hem any scars that would follow him around for the rest of his life, she used her strength, though little, and her wit, not claws or teeth.
trust the power beneath you
shani : 16 may 2006 - 30th august 2019
uk | equestrian | animal lover | empty the tanks | vegetarian | memes and aesthetics
northy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phenol » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:18 am

M O O N P A W

Moonpaw thrashed under the she-cat but she proved to be much stronger than he was, still pinning him down. There was no way he'd be able to fight her off, and he didn't particularly want to hurt her too badly. He let out a deep breath and fell limp under her paws, hoping that she backed off of him.
phenol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clarke, » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:21 am

S N O W B R O O K !!
    ( sex; female ) ( age; 40 moons ) ( rank; warrior ) ( tags; wolfpelt )

"Oh," She murmured thoughtfully, throughly noticing his discomfort. She gave him a gentle purr, lightly placing her tail on his shoulder before stepping a few paces away. "I'm going to go-" Snowbrook stumbled over her words, feeling quirky. "Check on Ivywind." The she-cat murmured quietly, not wanting to bother Wolfpelt further.
quitting
clarke,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby northy. » Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:34 am

► WOLFPELT ◄
[ tom | 34 moons | warrior | location ; outside warriors den | tags ; open ]
He lifted his gaze to meet hers hoping that he hadn't offended her in any way "Okay" He replied whilst nodding farewell to her. He sat by the den before beginning to groom his thick coat, biking any bugs that made their way into the maze and flicked them off of himself before sitting quite smartly, observing camp and waiting to see a medicine cat.

► MINK ◄
She help him down for a little while longer before she felt as though she had proven herself. She lifted herself off of him and sat down across the small clearing. She kept an eye and ear out for any of the warriors that he had mentioned but she really want to just have something to eat as of now. She kept a close eye on the young cat, curious as to why he was so patient with her.
uk | equestrian | animal lover | empty the tanks | vegetarian | memes and aesthetics
northy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phenol » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:01 am

D U S K C L O U D

Duskcloud kept a careful eye on Juniperpaw as she worked her way up the rocky cliffs, climbing up close behind her to catch her if she slipped. He knew he was livid sometimes because of his blurry eyesight but he couldn't imagine how frustrating it must be for Juniperpaw sometimes. But the apprentice always seemed to manage to keep a positive outlook and he respected her for that--she was even better than him, definitely. They arrived at the river and Duskcloud sighed, "The river has risen a lot," he murmured, padding over to the bank, "But we may still be able to save some of the herbs."

M O O N P A W

Moonpaw struggled to his feet, shaking out his fur with a small huff. He flicked his tail and frowned slightly, "I don't suppose you'll leave our territory ever," he said with a small sigh, "But why don't you join the clan? We always have room for strong cats, and we all look out for each other--even when the cat can't fend for themselves," Moonpaw drew himself up, ears pricked forwards expectantly, "That's the best part of being in a clan."

H A W K W I N G

"That'd be great!" Hawkwing purred, "It's always good to know techniques that other cats can't achieve--would you teach it to the apprentices? I'm sure they'd love to know skills most warriors can't use."
Hawkwing's whiskers twitched with amusement as Paleheather asked about his apprentice, "My apprentice would be Badgerpaw," he said with a small shake of his head, "Perhaps you'd like to join us for battle training?"
phenol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby northy. » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:12 am

► WOLFPELT ◄
He lifted his gaze to meet hers hoping that he hadn't offended her in any way "Okay" He replied whilst nodding farewell to her. He sat by the den before beginning to groom his thick coat, biking any bugs that made their way into the maze and flicked them off of himself before sitting quite smartly, observing camp and waiting to see a medicine cat.

► MINK ◄
She listened to his speech, knowing that she would be attacked for staying, and die if she left. She didn't want to seem weak but the offer appealed to her. She knew she'd have to fight either way and decided to fight to stay here, she wasn't too keen on dying so young. "You make a good offer, but I am not weak, I don't need your sympathy or Clan" She said, a twang of aggression coming back. "I doubt your able to make such decisions, where is your 'mentor' anyway" all these weird words made her curious. She was stubborn, and knew she had unhealthy defence tactics but she was tired, on edge, but ready to fight any cat that challenged her, it was just her way of dealing with the isolation that she had found herself in.
Last edited by northy. on Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
northy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phenol » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:18 am

D U S K C L O U D

M O O N P A W

Moonpaw's tail drooped slightly and he lowered his head woth a small sigh, "You're right," he admitted, "But Dappledstar should be understanding," he tilted his head when he heard the she-cat ask for his mentor. He scuffed his paw against he ground then finally nodded, "Stay here," he said, "I'll go find Whitebirch for you."

H A W K W I N G

phenol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby northy. » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:24 am

► WOLFPELT ◄

► MINK ◄
She had half a mind to just run off but knew they'd track her down anyway so what was the point? she thought silently. She could feel her skin move over her rips as she breathed, her breathing was more laboured than usual due to the activity on no fuel. There was a reason that the so called clan had chosen this area, it was the most diverse in respect to prey and shelter. She began to get very anxious and was trembling slightly no matter how much she tried to hide it.
northy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me