↳ SKYCLAN AND FERALCLAN ─── open/accepting!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ↳ SKYCLAN AND FERALCLAN ─── open/accepting!

Postby luxray; » Thu Apr 06, 2017 7:23 am

luxray; wrote:
    stormpaw - apprentice - tags;; sagepaw - crush;; n/a

stormpaw shrugged, glancing at the warrior's den. "i'm honestly not sure what i'll do today. i'd assume hunting, my mentor hasn't mentioned us doing much today, and jaggedstone will need to be fed or else he'll have my tail." he purred softly with amusement at the thought of the old tom and how cranky he could be when he was hungry. "what about you?"

{ not much, just this c: }}
luxray;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winx » Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:13 pm

NIGHTSKY
male // twenty nine moons // deputy // skyclan // tags; willow
─────────────────────────────────────────────────

xxx
      "Wise? More like unwise, if I do say so myself. I suppose they did not see the error of their ways at the time. We are the superior clan after all. Our ancestors date farther back, and our traditions have been practiced for generations upon generations. Skyclan was the life-giver to Feralclan. Do you not agree that Feralclan would not exist without us?" Nightsky blandly replied, tail twitching with amusement at how angry she seemed to be getting. He took enjoyment in watching others rile over topics he could care less about. As long as Feralclan kept to their side of the border, he could continue pretending as if they did not exist. "And, once again, selfishness? We do not have a source of water located directly within our camp. You, however, from what I have heard, have water available at all times. While you say you cannot plant in stone, have you ever thought to perhaps push some dirt in? You would have to create individual patches for each herb and monitor the water intake, but it is possible. Who would willingly sleep on stone in the first place? You can probably feel the chill of the rock through your nests." The medics in Skyclan usually avoided taking the roots out when picking herbs. It would be risky to jeopardize the lives of rarer herbs, but if they could manage to test out a simpler plant, like poppy, perhaps it would work. Nightsky had never been inside Feralclan's camp; he had only heard rumors about an immediate drinking source inside the cavern they called home.

IVY
female // nine moons // apprentice // feralclan // tags; patch
─────────────────────────────────────────────────
      xxx
      Ivy leaned in to take a bite herself, instantly feeling energy soaring into her distraught limbs. The rabbit left a warm, tingly feeling in her stomach, as if it was silently thanking her for the meal. It was a funny thought. She glanced upward when her father Patch questioned her about the plans she had for today. Ivy took a moment to process the answer, before stating,"I have no idea honestly. I think I slept through the dawn patrol, so I am unsure what's in store for today. I would like to do some hunting training if I get the chance. Maybe we could go out hunting together at sunhigh?" The she-cat was determined to get her hunting crouch perfected. Currently, her limbs felt almost detached from her when she attempted it. Her paws always ended up in the wrong spot; crunching a leaf, snapping a twig, or splashing into a puddle. There were so many things that needed to be focused on while hunting, including air speed and direction, scent, surroundings, and much more. It was overwhelming at times.

winx
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luxray; » Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:33 am

patch - hunter - tags;; ivy - crush;; n/a

patch nodded as she spoke, taking another bite. he swallowed once she was finished and mewed, "that sounds fun, i'll give you some pointers, and then we can bring something back for the clan." he liked hunting with ivy, they had an easy companionship that can only be had with kin, and he enjoyed it. plus, he was good at hunting, and he secretly wanted ivy to become a hunter instead of a guard so they could hunt together more often, so it was a good chance for him to impart his skills to her. even though he harbored this secret wish, he knew that he would be more than happy for her no matter what she turned out to be more skilled at, and he tried not to influence her and get in the way of what she truly wanted to do with her life. a good hunter's crouch would be useful for a guard, anyways, it wasn't like the guards never hunted.
luxray;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me