🌙 ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴍᴏᴏɴᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ 🌙 CLOSED

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🌙 ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴍᴏᴏɴᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ 🌙 N/A!!

Postby stormythecloud » Wed Apr 15, 2020 11:12 pm

Blizzardclaw
{ Tom ~ Warrior ~ 40 moons ~ Crush: Ripplefang ~ Tags: Tinymask ~ Mentions: Stormpaw }
    Blizzardclaw sighs as he wondered off to try to find what Stormpaw wanted him to pick up before coming back to him. When he saw a figure of a cat, his eyes narrowed slightly while he tried to tell who was coming up. He could tell by the scent it was one of their own thankfully but his sense of smell other than that was useless. "Tinymask!" He called over to him once the two of them were getting closer. It was a sign of relief that the young warrior was alright, he was sure that Spottedpaw was worried sick about them not being together though. "Are you alright?" He asked the tom as he got closer to him.
Spottedpaw
{ She-cat ~ Apprentice ~ 10 moons ~ Mentor: Ripplefang ~ Crush: Tinymask ~ Tags: Ripplefang, Pinepaw, Rockhopper, Willowshine, littlestar ~ Mentions: }
    Spottedpaw frowned as she listened to Rockhopper, her ears going back and licked the young warrior's ear once. "Im sorry... Is there anything we do to make it stop? I don't know if we'll find any cobwebs or anything," she frowned and blinked. "Ripplefang's with us but other than that I haven't seen anyone. Have you seen Icecracker?"
Hollycloud
{ She-cat ~ Warrior ~ 15 moons ~ Crush: Tinymask ~ Tags: Viperstrike ~ Mentions: Pinepaw & Spottedpaw }
    "I hope so, we don't have proper supplies for either Splashfeather or Stormpaw to really help us and the snow covered a lot," she pointed out before she went down the tree as well. "Yeah I wonder if a lot of them are where PInepaw headed to. I just hope nobody got buried under the snow or too badly injured from the avalanche."
Snowpetal
{ She-cat ~ Warrior ~ 45 moons ~ Crush: Cloudfoot ~ Tags: Jaggedpaw, Driftwind ~ Mentions: }
    "Well at least that means we have two strong warriors with us. We could help, I don't see why we shouldn't," Snowpetal nodded once before looking to Jaggedpaw to see if they would agree with her. "Is that alright or do you want to go see Cloudfoot?"
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Resplendent » Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:47 am

Cloudfoot
tom ~ deputy ~ 66m ~ tags: blizzardclaw

Cloudfoot glanced up when he saw the worried Stormpaw approach and breathed a sigh of relief. Given that Splashfeather didn't seem to be around, the white tom realized that he was likely her first patient to treat on her own. He gently brushed off the blood-stained snow from his wound, being careful not to touch it, and showed his injured back leg to the apprentice, "Only my back leg and tail got crushed by the rocks," he told her, "Nothing else as far as I know." Cloudfoot glanced at the wound. It was still bleeding but thankfully the snow was helping numb the pain. He prayed that it wouldn't get infected. The deputy watched as Stormpaw and Blizzardclaw discussed the situation, blinking his heavy eyelids as the warrior ran off in search of herbs. Cloudfoot laid his head back down as Stormpaw began her examination, groggy.

Pinepaw
tom ~ apprentice ~ 8m ~ tags: spottedpaw, ripplefang, willowshine, rockhopper, littlestar

Pinepaw blinked at Rockhopper, hoping that he or the other cats may have seen his mother. Upon hearing her name again, worry resurfaced and gripped his stomach like a bear trap. He couldn't bear the thought of losing her so soon after Acornpaw. The race with Spottedpaw had distracted him for a little while, but now that it was over the atmosphere was serious again. "I want to know if my mom is ok," Pinepaw told the young warrior, adding on to Spottedpaw's question, "I don't know where she is."
Resplendent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🌙 ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴍᴏᴏɴᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ 🌙 O&A!!

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Apr 17, 2020 1:35 am

🔥 Flamerunner 🔥
| ♂️ | warrior | 🐾 open | 💕 open | 💬 Pebblefrost, Lilackit, Minnowkit, Foxtail, Hawkpaw, (Tempestpaw) |
~~~~~~

He looked at Pebblefrost "yes I know that but I don't know where Stormpaw or Splashfeather are, so my leg can not be checked at the moment before we found either of them or someone else" he meowed to her. He looked around the snowy lands "does anyone scent or see any of your clanmates?" he asked at them.

❄️ Icecracker ❄️
| ♀️ | warrior | 🐾 open | 💕 open | 💬 Palejaw|
~~~~~~

She sighed as the tom didn't say anything, which was nothing new to her, she didn't know why though, was living with this clan really that bad that he could not even talk with his clanmates? She shook her head, before walking after the tom, hoping to find the others.

🌪️ Tempestpaw 🌪️
| ♀️ | apprentice | ♘ Viperstrike | 💕 open | 💬 Hawkpaw, Foxtail, Pebblefrost, kits, (Flamerunner)|
~~~~~~

She watched around for anything or anyone but so far didn't see anything. She looked over to the injured warrior, the queen and her kits "Maybe we could go to look around for others, what do you say Hawkpaw?" she meowed to the tom.

Lightningfeather
| ♀️♂ | elder | 🐾 none | 💕 Cloudfoot | 💬 Splashfeather|
~~~~~~

She nodded "yes of course..." she meowed simply following after the medicine cat, keeping her nose up for any familiar or not familiar scents, stopping for a moment, "I think I smell blood, it coming over there..." she told her, flicking her tail sniffing the wind little bit more "It's them, I can smell some of our clanmates over there..." she meowed.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Fri Apr 17, 2020 6:18 pm

Palejaw
37m - Warrior - Group 1 - Apprentice: None
Tags: Icecracker - Mentions: None

Palejaw glanced back at the she-cat as the two walked towards the old camp site. Much like him, she often strangely quiet. It didn't seem right for her to be so quiet. It irked him, but he also didn't want to start talking again. Heaving a mental sigh, he slowed his pace to match hers, and pressed into her, sharing his warmth. The beginnings of a low purr rumbled in his throat, as if the tom was attempting to comfort the warrior.

Servalnose
55m - Warrior - Group 2 - Apprentice: Jaggedpaw
Tags: Open - Mentions: Tinymask

Watching as Tinymask trotted off, she sighed her mind running at full blast. Shaking off a mixture of emotions, Servalnose stood up on wabbly paws and started to head toward the site of the avalanche. Along the way she noticed the nose of a rock sticking out of the snow a few fox-lengths from the avalanche left overs. Digging it out she was surprised to see that it was a little smaller than a newborn kit. Picking it up in her mouth she was happy to find that it was about the same weight, only a bit heavier. She glanced at left overs of the avalanche, then to a near by tree. She'd have to go up, it would be easier to find any possible weak spots from above. Her tail lashing with nerves, the brown-calico started the climb up the tree to a safe branch.

Tinymask
13m - Warrior - Group 2 - Apprentice: none
Tags: Blizzardclaw - Mentions: Spottedpaw, Servalnose

His head snapped up as Blizzardclaw appeared, and blinked before nodding. "Yeah I'm pretty good, considering." Tinymask glanced around, then added," Just trying to check on everyone, Servalnose decided to give me marching orders." Part of his wondered if he should mention that the she-cat was looking a little out of it, but decided against it. She could wait. "How 'bout you?" Making quick work of looking over the older tom, he sighed in relief when he couldn't spot on notable injures. I don't think Spottedpaw would forgive me if her father got injured or worse while the two are seperated.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guts. » Mon Apr 20, 2020 2:28 pm

Willowshine || 41 moons || ⚲ || bi || apprentice; Hawkpaw || crush; open || mentions; || tags; Littlestar, Rockhopper, Pinepaw, Ripplefang, Spottedpaw

The warrior twitched their ears as they stayed silent, too drained from energy from digging frantically through the snow to say much and instead focusing on keeping their leader warm. Closing their eyes, their mind wandered a bit, their tail flicked and they took a brief glance over at Rockhoppers wound, "You should go get that looked that." They commented in a low voice, resting their chin lightly on Littlestars back, their eyes half open. They quietly hoped that one of their medicine cats were with them on this side of the avalanche, unsure of what they'd do if neither of them were.

Minnowkit || 1 moon || ♂ || questioning|| mentor; n/a || crush; n/a|| mentions; || tags; Flamerunner, Pebblefrost, Lilackit, Hawkpaw, Tempestpaw, Foxtail

Minnowkit simply plopped down between his mothers forelegs, not really listening to the older cats converse and instead trying to settle himself down from the terrifying event that had unfolded only a few moments ago. Shivering, he huddled closer to Pebblefrost's warmth, feeling a cold breeze blow against his tiny body, making him desperately seek out any source of heat closest to him.
guts.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ──── avalanche pt 3. )

Postby wildsight » Mon Apr 20, 2020 3:14 pm

██ [ ] STORMPAW MED CAT APP── !!
    age. 12 ms gender. female rank. med cat apprentice loc. group 2 mood. anxious tags. cloudfoot, blizzardclaw [mention]
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Stormpaw watched as Blizzardclaw wandered off to see if he could find any of the herbs she had mentioned. She turned her attention back to Cloudfoot, her amber gaze looking him over once more. If, only Splashfeather was here... she shook her head at the thought, pushing her anxieties away. She had to do something that would actually help. Her mind flickered back to the few herbs she and her mentor had brought with them, but who knew if any of them had survived the avalanche other than Starclan themselves? She let out a quiet breath, before turning to Cloudfoot once more. "Hold on, Cloudfoot. Stay strong", she said before padding off. She needed to find these herbs. Picking her way through the snow she searched the surroundings for anything of interest. Some cobwebs or leaves would be good. After a bit of scavenging the young molly found a few leaves, but they would do nothing without some cobwebs. Heading back over to the tom, she began licking his wounds in hopes to stop the bleeding. "Are you feeling faint or anything?", she asked between licks, her tail flicking from side to side in an anxious manner.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    ██ [ ] PEBBLEFROST THE QUEEN── !!
    age. 36 ms gender. female rank. queen loc. group 2 mood. stressed tags. kits, flamerunner, tempestpaw, foxtail
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Pebblefrost let out a breath at Flamerunner's words. He was right, she hadn't seen either of the medicine cats. Turning her gaze toward Minnowkit she began to give the young tom brisk licks, pulling her two offspring closer to her. This was horrible and things seemed to only be getting worse. "We should go back and find the others...make sure everyone is alright", she said as her warrior instincts kicked in once more. She desperately wished she was in better shape than she was, perhaps able to run back and find the others but there was no way she could do that with two kits to carry along as well. She laid down for a moment, cuddling her kits and beginning to give them fond licks once more as she waited for the groups decision.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nepeta Lejion » Tue Apr 21, 2020 5:05 am

Rockhopper

male/gay/single/tags: Willowshine, ,littlestar, Spottedpaw, Pinepaw

He looked to Willowshine and shook his head. "A-a little scratch l-like that wont h-hurt me" he smiled before turning to the yonger cats. he carefully pressed his nose into Pinepaws pelt. "I think i-i passed her be-before the snow f-fell" he was upset he coouldnt have been much help
https://wolfplaygame.com/index.php?referral=244853 Help would be noice!!
Im also on Pokemon farm Q: https://pokefarm.com/user/Tolo

Magistream
ImageImageImageImageImage
Nepeta Lejion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Resplendent » Tue Apr 21, 2020 11:55 am

Cloudfoot
tom ~ deputy ~ 66m ~ tags: stormpaw

Cloudfoot watched as Stormpaw frantically searched for any trace of herbs nearby. He knew she wouldn't be very successful, but when she managed to pull out a few leaves from the snow he felt surprised. How could any herbs survive at this elevation? The tom shook his head, too tired to ponder the thought. His odd-eyed gaze stayed locked on Stormpaw as she came back with the herbs, wincing a little as he felt the apprentice's tongue rub against his wound. "I'm just tired from running and hollering at everyone to get to safety..." he told the apprentice, his voice cracking with exhaustion, "I just hope I managed to save at least a few of our Clanmates." The deputy rested his head against his front paws again, wanting nothing more than to sleep for a moon.

Pinepaw
tom ~ apprentice ~ 8m ~ tags: spottedpaw, ripplefang, willowshine, rockhopper, littlestar

Pinepaw's ears perked upwards when Rockhopper told him he had seen her. "Where was she?" he asked quickly, "Do you remember?" Hope sparked within his chest. Even if Rockhopper had seen her before the avalanche, chances are they could potentially find her if she was near their current location when it fell. Digging his claws into the ground, Pinepaw anxiously awaited the young tom's answer, itching to run off and find his mother as soon as possible.
Resplendent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nepeta Lejion » Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:06 pm

Rockhopper

male/gay/single/tags: Pinepaw, spottedpaw,Willowshine, Littlestar

Rockhopper nodded then glanced to there leader. "Y-yes" he lifted a large paw from the direction he had came from,the noticing the small cats look he dropped said paw into Pinepaw's rear, and forcing the cat to sit. The snow may have settled but that dosent mean more couldnt fall again. that ad just running off would take longer for the clan to find everyone "B-back there i think. O-once Littlestar is b-better w-we can all go-go looking f-for her, a-and the others." he twitched his ears and looked to the others "I-if thats okay wi-with every one e-else of coarse"
https://wolfplaygame.com/index.php?referral=244853 Help would be noice!!
Im also on Pokemon farm Q: https://pokefarm.com/user/Tolo

Magistream
ImageImageImageImageImage
Nepeta Lejion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🌙 ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴍᴏᴏɴᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ 🌙 O&A!!

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Apr 21, 2020 12:23 pm

𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫
female ★ 71m ★ bi ★ leader ★ crush: open ★ tags: willowshine & rockhopper, spottedpaw & pinepaw, ripplefang
    Sighing softly in comfort, she buried her nose into Willowshine's pelt and felt warmth returning. For a moment, she wished she could fall asleep nestled between Willowshine and Rockhopper. Littlestar peered up at the mountaintop and squinting, seeing little rocks still crumbling. "We should get moving soon," she murmured aloud. Turning her head back to her cats, she saw that some of them were gathering and weakly smiled at the two apprentices. Littlestar purred with amusement when Spottedpaw bumped into Pinepaw and he nervously bounded back, giving her space. "Yes, we're all glad you're safe," she echoed Rockhopper and gazed at the two apprentices. "I'm better now," Littlestar suddenly blurted out and attempted to stand, gently brushing off the two warriors.

𝐑𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐠
male ★ 41m ★ gay ★ warrior ★ crush: blizzardclaw ★ tags: spottedpaw & pinepaw, willowshine & rockhopper, littlestar
    "Hopefully, they've seen Icecracker," he echoed Spottedpaw and smiled at her. Littlestar? Ripplefang thought and stiffened at the reminder of his aunt, who had been neglecting him lately. He followed after the apprentices and eventually caught up to them, slightly limping. Ripplefang noticed Rockhopper and smiled at the young warrior, leaning down to lick his head but still remaining away from Littlestar. He backed away and moved next to the apprentices again, feeling a sense of protection over them after this disaster. Ripplefang allowed the apprentices to speak and smiled each time they did as if he was seeing them grow up more in front of his eyes while the seconds ticked by.

𝐉𝐚𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐝𝐩𝐚𝐰
non-binary ★ 8m ★ pan ★ apprentice ★ crush: hawkpaw ★ tags: snowpetal, driftwind
    "A few days? You think she'll be okay?" they whimpered and thought of Mousewing. Starclan... are they still with us even now? Jaggedpaw wondered, but didn't want to speak. At Snowpetal's suggestion, they gave in and half-heartedly agreed, "Okay... I wonder who else is here." They picked their head up when Driftwind approached and gave a curt nod in response to her question, not sure how to express her anxieties to the young warrior. Snowpetal's question for Driftwind stirred more hope in Jaggedpaw, and they looked at her with wide eyes for the answer. The hope gusted out of her at the young warrior's answer. "I'll help. We were planning to, anyway. But more paws help us search better," they agreed meekly and stepped closer to Driftwind. After a few moments, Jaggedpaw added, "We can see Cloudfoot later."

𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐭
female ★ 1m ★ questioning ★ kit ★ crush: none ★ tags: pebblefrost & minnowkit, flamerunner
    She silently watched as more warriors and apprentices approached, speaking to Flamerunner about his leg. Lilackit heard her brother on the ground and peered down at him, echoing, "Yeah, momma. What was all of that noise?" Pebblefrost answered with that same strange word - avalanche - and she frowned, still confused. Lilackit felt better when her mother settled down and cuddled the two kits, quickly warming them.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me