🌙 ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴍᴏᴏɴᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ 🌙 CLOSED

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🌙 ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴍᴏᴏɴᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ 🌙 N/A!!

Postby Nepeta Lejion » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:35 am

Rockhopper

male/gay/single/tags: willowshine, Littlestar Spottedpaw, Pinepaw

Rockhopper squeaked in surprise but purred when he saw the yonger cats. He shifted abit to face them, keeping his body pressed to Littlestar as he licked the two cats heads. "I-im so glad y-you both a-are okay".
https://wolfplaygame.com/index.php?referral=244853 Help would be noice!!
Im also on Pokemon farm Q: https://pokefarm.com/user/Tolo

Magistream
ImageImageImageImageImage
Nepeta Lejion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ♕ // ──── avalanche. pt 2 )

Postby wildsight » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:13 am

██ [ ] STORMPAW MED CAT APP── !!
    age. 12 ms gender. female rank. med cat apprentice loc. group 2 mood. anxious tags. blizzardclaw, cloudfoot
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Stormpaw's ears pricked at the sound of Blizzardclaw's voice, and began to make her way toward it. Her eyes widened at the sight of Cloudfoot the tom looked like he was in an awful lot of pain. "What happened?", she asked as she approached the two toms, her amber gaze worried. Where was Splashfeather? She needed her mentor! Taking a deep breath, she began to carefully look the tom over. She noticed a few injuries here and there, but she needed to know which one to start on first. "Is it just your tail and leg?", she asked as she looked the tom over for more injuries. "Have you already put snow on it to numb the pain?", she began to quickly go over the herbs she would need. Cobwebs, any dried leaves they could find...something in case of infection. She doubted any goldenrod would be out here in this weather. Maybe, they could find some burdock root. Her gaze turned to Blizzardclaw, her amber gaze still worried her mind ran in hopes of deciding on what to do. "Blizzardclaw we'll need some cobwebs and a few dried leaves at most. I can look for some burdock root in case of infection later. I don't think its infected by the looks of it, but just in case. We'll also need something for the pain...", she said beginning to drop snow onto the tom's tail. Not only would the snow help numb the wounds, it should also aid in helping to keep them clean and safe from infection.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    ██ [ ] PEBBLEFROST THE QUEEN── !!
    age. 36 ms gender. female rank. queen loc. group 2 mood. stressed tags. kits, flamerunner, tempestpaw, foxtail
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
    Pebblefrost turned to Flamerunner, her ears twitching. "You should get that checked as soon as possible, Flamerunner", she said with a slight flick of her tail. There was no need for more injuries if there was any already. Her ears pricked at the sound of voices, and she turned at the group of cats that had made it to them. "So, you're all alright", she said letting out a breath. "I believe we should gather up the others first. See what everyone else thinks", she said as she turned to her kits, beginning to lick them in turn. Her amber gaze landed on Minnowkit at his words and she tilted her head slightly as she gazed down fondly at her son. "Well, it seems an avalanche has happened. Which has also split us apart from the rest of the clan", she said a hint of worry in her voice as she did so. The last thing she wanted was for her kits to catch a cold out here, or perhaps worse. They, needed warmth and soon. But the clan had been split it seemed and they would need to find the others in order to finish this journey. Hopefully, it would be easier than it seemed. But it didn't seem very likely to happen.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:30 pm

Palejaw
37m - Warrior - Group 1 - Apprentice: None
Tags: Open - Mentions: None

Palejaw apparently had gone to the Prometheus school of running away from things. Something that hadn't worked out for him very well. He was tired and digging himself out of a pile of snow. Thankfully had run more horizontally than vertically or he would have been swept off and never seen again. Finally getting out of the snow, mostly unhurt Palejaw looked around, seeing only slow and no cats he figured he should try to find the others. Trekking back to towards to where the clans camp for the night had been, he moved slowly but diligently.

Servalnose
55m - Warrior - Group 2 - Apprentice: Jaggedpaw
Tags: Open - Mentions: Cloudfoot

If someone had asked her how long the clan had been separated into two groups Servalnose wouldn't have been able to answer. Things had been a blur, Cloudfoot's blatant refusal had left her shocked. The tom hadn't even allowed her to explain, nor had he asked any questions. She had been arrogant to assume everyone she asked would be open to it. Servalnose shook her head, the she-cat stood up, not realizing that she'd been laying in the cold snow shaking. She looked around, before looking up. She blinked once. Twice, and then thrice before a hysteric laugh tumbled its way out of her jaws. It hadn't even been a day. It wasn't even sunset. Servalnosed huffed, still shaking as she once again looked around. Maybe I am going crazy.

Tinymask
13m - Warrior - Group 2 - Apprentice: none
Tags: Open - Mentions: Spottedpaw, Pinepaw & Palejaw.

Incidentally, Tinymask had run the opposite way that Spottedpaw, Pinepaw, and Palejaw had, something he now regretted because he doubted that he'd get to see them for a while. Tinymask huffed and dug his claws into the snow. "This isn't right. Why? For what reason did this happen?" He shook his head, and looked around spotting a few familiar faces, and sighed. Well might as well go see if I can help anyone. Giving his body a shake, much like a dog would, Tinymask started to pad around, silently checking on his clan-mates from about a tail length away.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🌙 ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴍᴏᴏɴᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ 🌙 O&A!!

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Apr 11, 2020 6:44 pm

🔥 Flamerunner 🔥
| ♂️ | warrior | 🐾 open | 💕 open | 💬 Pebblefrost, Lilackit, Minnowkit, Foxtail, Hawkpaw, (Tempestpaw) |
~~~~~~

He looked at Pebblefrost "yes I know that but I don't know where Stormpaw or Splashfeather are, so my leg can not be checked at the moment before we found either of them or someone else" he meowed to her. He looked around the snowy lands "does anyone scent or see any of your clanmates?" he asked at them.

❄️ Icecracker ❄️
| ♀️ | warrior | 🐾 open | 💕 open | 💬 Palejaw|
~~~~~~

She walked forward not really even knowing where to go, her flicking and she made sure to know what was around her, when found a fresh scent of a familiar cat, running toward it to see a small hole into snow and paw steps leaving it. She raced forward when saw the tom walking there "Palejaw? You're alive? Have you seen the others?" she meowed to the tom-warrior.

🌪️ Tempestpaw 🌪️
| ♀️ | apprentice | ♘ Viperstrike | 💕 open | 💬 Hawkpaw, Foxtail, Pebblefrost, kits, (Flamerunner)|
~~~~~~

She watched around for anything or anyone but so far didn't see anything.

Lightningfeather
| ♀️♂ | elder | 🐾 none | 💕 Cloudfoot | 💬 Splashfeather|
~~~~~~

She nodded "I know, I am sorry...I hope that we had the biggest luck and not cats being lost, but then again..." she meowed stopping for a moment "well we just need to wait and see, could we keep going so maybe we found someone else there too" she meowed to the medicine cat.
Last edited by Queen of flames on Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:51 am

Blizzardclaw
{ Tom ~ Warrior ~ 40 moons ~ Crush: Ripplefang ~ Tags: Cloudfoot, Stormpaw ~ Mentions: }
    Blizzardclaw sighed as he was patiently waiting on Stormpaw to meet him and Cloudfoot, knowing she wasn't too far though did put him at ease a bit. It probably was best to take your time to walk acrossed the snow as there were rocks and who knows what else scattered in their path. He listened as Stormpaw had began looking at the deputies injuries and nodded his head once. "Yes we did put snow on it before we heard you calling to see if anyone was hurt," he explained to the medicine cat apprentice, "I'll try to find those for you, I'll be back." The tom looked at the deputy with some worry before he had dashed off to find the cowebs and the leaves. He was unsure how much the snow would of covered the last bit of leaves they had seen prior to the avalanche.
Spottedpaw
{ She-cat ~ Apprentice ~ 10 moons ~ Mentor: Ripplefang ~ Crush: Tinymask ~ Tags: Ripplefang, Pinepaw, Rockhopper, Willowshine, littlestar ~ Mentions: }
    The apprentice sighed once and shook her head as she worked on getting back onto her own paws. "Well that's because you gave yourself a head start when I mentioned a race," she huffs playfully at the tom, nuzzling his shoulder once. She then turned her attention to Rockhopper, licking his ear once. "I'm glad you're safe too."
Hollycloud
{ She-cat ~ Warrior ~ 15 moons ~ Crush: Tinymask ~ Tags: Viperstrike ~ Mentions: Pinepaw & Spottedpaw }
    "No I haven't seen her, I caught sight of Spottedpaw and Ripplefang though," Hollycloud told Viperstrike as she pointed to the group of three cats before seeing Pinepaw she assumed dashing off with Spottedpaw where other cats seemed to be. "I don't know what could of caused it, hopefully no one is overly injured or trapped under the snow." She glanced up towards the top of the mountain. "I'll be happy when we get out here."
Snowpetal
{ She-cat ~ Warrior ~ 45 moons ~ Crush: Cloudfoot ~ Tags: Jaggedpaw, Driftwind ~ Mentions: }
    Snowpetal sighed and nodded her head once before continuing to give the young apprentice licks onto their head. "I'm not sure... The avalanche was pretty bad, hopefully we can get everyone back together in a few days. I'm sure Starclan will guide us all back together again," she told them, "Let's find out who all else is here with us alright?" Upon hearing Driftwind, she glanced up at the young warrior and dipped her head. "Yes we're alright. You wouldn't of seen Mousewing have you?"
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:37 pm

Palejaw
37m - Warrior - Group 1 - Apprentice: None
Tags: Icecracker - Mentions: None

Looking up as a cat lept into his peripheral vision, Palejaw stiffened his muscles ready for a fight. Only to relax as he recognized Icecracker, letting out a wordless sigh. It wasn't someone he was expecting but he was thankful none the less. At her question he merely shook his head, he hadn't caught the scent of anyone or seen anyone. He jerked his head forward and used his tail to give a follow me gesture. Palejaw hoped that she was fine with his self imposed silence because he doubted that he'd be talking anytime soon.

Servalnose
55m - Warrior - Group 2 - Apprentice: Jaggedpaw
Tags: Tinymask, Open - Mentions: Cloudfoot, Littlestar, Splashfeather & Stormpaw

Spotting Tinymask race around the area, silently checking on the cats around them, she made a noise of distress and used a paw to reach out towards him. Thankfully that seemed to get his attention. " I... " She trailed off, the warrior wasn't sure what she was going to ask. But she swallowed the mixture of guilt, confusion, and anger, before opening her jaws once more. " Be sure to check to see if we have Cloudfoot or Litterstar on our side if Splashfeather or Stormpaw's here make sure that they know of any injured cats." She closed her eyes, it had been moons since she'd last seen an avalanche so up close. Opening her eyes once more the she-cat huffed," Well, get going!" she snapped half-heartedly. Before turning her gaze to the avalanche, it was a horrid mixture of snow and ice not mentioning the things it had picked up on its way down. Tree's, rocks, boulders. She really hoped that no one was trapped in there, it would be a miracle if they were alive. or torture.

Tinymask
13m - Warrior - Group 2 - Apprentice: none
Tags: Servalnose, Open - Mentions: Stormpaw, Splashfeather, Cloudfoot & Littlestar

Pausing as Servalnose motioned him over, the grey tabby sighed then trotted over to the she-cat who seemed to be in shock. I'll see if anyone knows anything that we can do about that later. hopefully, Stormpaw or Splashfeather was around. He blinked as the older she-cat rapidly started to give him orders, his jaw-dropping. I thought that I was done being ordered around by warrior, but apparently not. He mentally grimaced, as his jaws snapped shut with an audible click of his teeth. When Servalnose quieted for a moment and softly spoke, "You okay Servalnose?" Though the she-cat didn't seem to hear him and snapped at him to get moving when she opened her eyes. Tinymask yelped, then started to head off. Okay, time to find Cloudfoot or Littlestar. Hopefully both.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Resplendent » Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:42 pm

Cloudfoot
tom ~ deputy ~ 66m ~ tags: blizzardclaw, stormpaw

Cloudfoot glanced up when he saw the worried Stormpaw approach and breathed a sigh of relief. Given that Splashfeather didn't seem to be around, the white tom realized that he was likely her first patient to treat on her own. He gently brushed off the blood-stained snow from his wound, being careful not to touch it, and showed his injured back leg to the apprentice, "Only my back leg and tail got crushed by the rocks," he told her, "Nothing else as far as I know." Cloudfoot glanced at the wound. It was still bleeding but thankfully the snow was helping numb the pain. He prayed that it wouldn't get infected. The deputy watched as Stormpaw and Blizzardclaw discussed the situation, blinking his heavy eyelids as the warrior ran off in search of herbs. Cloudfoot laid his head back down as Stormpaw began her examination, groggy.

Pinepaw
tom ~ apprentice ~ 8m ~ tags: spottedpaw, ripplefang, willowshine, rockhopper, littlestar

Pinepaw chuckled with Spottedpaw before glancing over at Rockhopper. He was happy to see him but his blue gaze was immediately drawn to his back, stained red with blood. The apprentice blinked once before asking, "Is your back ok?" Seeing the injured cats in front of him, Pinepaw felt lucky to have emerged from the avalanche unscathed.
Resplendent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nepeta Lejion » Mon Apr 13, 2020 2:25 pm

Rockhopper

male/gay/single/tags: Spottedpaw, Pinepaw

He looked at his blooded back,before turning back and nodding. "I-i fell from a-a tree" he explained. he the nosed at the smaller cats pelts, just to be sure no one was hurt before huffing "D-did yo see a-anyone?"
https://wolfplaygame.com/index.php?referral=244853 Help would be noice!!
Im also on Pokemon farm Q: https://pokefarm.com/user/Tolo

Magistream
ImageImageImageImageImage
Nepeta Lejion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:41 am

Blizzardclaw
{ Tom ~ Warrior ~ 40 moons ~ Crush: Ripplefang ~ Tags: Tinymask ~ Mentions: Stormpaw }
    Blizzardclaw sighs as he wondered off to try to find what Stormpaw wanted him to pick up before coming back to him. When he saw a figure of a cat, his eyes narrowed slightly while he tried to tell who was coming up. He could tell by the scent it was one of their own thankfully but his sense of smell other than that was useless. "Tinymask!" He called over to him once the two of them were getting closer. It was a sign of relief that the young warrior was alright, he was sure that Spottedpaw was worried sick about them not being together though. "Are you alright?" He asked the tom as he got closer to him.
Spottedpaw
{ She-cat ~ Apprentice ~ 10 moons ~ Mentor: Ripplefang ~ Crush: Tinymask ~ Tags: Ripplefang, Pinepaw, Rockhopper, Willowshine, littlestar ~ Mentions: }
    Spottedpaw frowned as she listened to Rockhopper, her ears going back and licked the young warrior's ear once. "Im sorry... Is there anything we do to make it stop? I don't know if we'll find any cobwebs or anything," she frowned and blinked. "Ripplefang's with us but other than that I haven't seen anyone. Have you seen Icecracker?"
Hollycloud
{ She-cat ~ Warrior ~ 15 moons ~ Crush: Tinymask ~ Tags: Viperstrike ~ Mentions: Pinepaw & Spottedpaw }
    "No I haven't seen her, I caught sight of Spottedpaw and Ripplefang though," Hollycloud told Viperstrike as she pointed to the group of three cats before seeing Pinepaw she assumed dashing off with Spottedpaw where other cats seemed to be. "I don't know what could of caused it, hopefully no one is overly injured or trapped under the snow." She glanced up towards the top of the mountain. "I'll be happy when we get out here."
Snowpetal
{ She-cat ~ Warrior ~ 45 moons ~ Crush: Cloudfoot ~ Tags: Jaggedpaw, Driftwind ~ Mentions: }
    Snowpetal sighed and nodded her head once before continuing to give the young apprentice licks onto their head. "I'm not sure... The avalanche was pretty bad, hopefully we can get everyone back together in a few days. I'm sure Starclan will guide us all back together again," she told them, "Let's find out who all else is here with us alright?" Upon hearing Driftwind, she glanced up at the young warrior and dipped her head. "Yes we're alright. You wouldn't of seen Mousewing have you?"
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A m n e s i a » Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:02 am

➼ SplashFeather
Female//65 Moons//Medicine Cat//Pansexual//Crush: None
Apprentice: StormPaw
Tags: LightningFeather

X
"It's alright, it is kind of difficult to hope for something improbable" She responded and shook her head "Well anyways, I need to go make sure our clanmates are alright and no one needs my help. I'm not sure I'll be able to find any herbs at the moment though, so hopefully no ones too badly injured" She added and began walking.

________

➼ ViperStrike
Female//29 Moons//Warrior//Bisexual//Single
Apprentice: TempestPaw
Tags: HollyCloud

X
"Yeah, if we were lucky enough no cats would be injured" She spoke, though she highly doubted that they had any luck on their side at the moment. She then glanced towards the group and was relieved to at least find a few of her clanmates "Now that it's calmed down, we should probably start searching for the others. I hope TempestPaw is alright" she added and leapt down from the tree.

________

➼ DriftWind
Female//15 Moons//Warrior//Pansexual//Single
Crush: None
Tags: SnowPetal, JaggedPaw

X
"I'm afraid not, So far I've found BlizzardClaw and CloudFoot and now you two. But I'm looking for our clanmates so maybe I'll find her" She spoke before glancing around and then adding "Would either of you like to help me? It'll probably be quicker if multiple cats are searching"

________

➼ HawkPaw
Male//8 Moons//Apprentice//Bisexual//Single
Mentor: WillowShine
Tags: TempestPaw, FoxTail, Pebblefrost, Lilackit, Minnowkit, FlameRunner

X
The apprentice was completely silent, allowing the others to talk as he had no idea what he should say. He glanced around the area and realized how irrational he had acted during the avalanche since he was now separated from his mentor. He silently scolded himself for acting like a scared little kit.
A m n e s i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me