πŸŒ™ ᴛᴏ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ɴᴇᴑ α΄α΄α΄Ι΄α΄˜ΚŸα΄€α΄„α΄‡ πŸŒ™ CLOSED

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: πŸŒ™ ᴛᴏ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ɴᴇᴑ α΄α΄α΄Ι΄α΄˜ΚŸα΄€α΄„α΄‡ πŸŒ™ O&A!!

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:30 am

𝐋𝐒𝐭𝐭π₯𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫
female β˜… 71m β˜… bi β˜… leader β˜… crush: open β˜… tags: willowshine, rockhopper
    Breathing heavily, she struggled to draw air into her lungs and frowned in dismay. "I... I m-might. Is Spl-splash... feather or... St-storm... paw here?" Littlestar tried to speak and could only form the words in staccato. She glanced up at Willowshine and saw that they were looking around frantically. The little brown she-cat felt a warm body pressed against her and a coarse tongue licking her fur, slowly bringing warmth. "I... I just... ne-need to... to catch my... breath," Littlestar decided when the tom replied.

𝐑𝐒𝐩𝐩π₯𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐠
male β˜… 41m β˜… gay β˜… warrior β˜… crush: blizzardclaw β˜… tags: spottedpaw, pinepaw
    He was grateful for her agreeance and watched as she nodded her head slowly. Pinepaw... the poor tom, Ripplefang thought when her attention was drawn to the other apprentice and followed after her, shivering still. He smiled down at the tom and purred warmly, although his pelt was cold. The silver Bengal tom tried not to flinch at Spottedpaw's mention of Blizzardclaw. "I think the other group will be okay," Ripplefang purred and hoped it wouldn't be an empty promise. His ears began to heat up at Spottedpaw's compliment, and he smiled down at her. He glanced down at Pinepaw when he moved towards him and then followed his gaze, seeing various clanmates helping each other. He murmured, "I'm not sure who else is here. Why don't we gather everyone into one big group? We can make a plan, and it'd be a lot warmer."

π‰πšπ π πžππ©πšπ°
non-binary β˜… 8m β˜… pan β˜… apprentice β˜… crush: hawkpaw β˜… tags: snowpetal
    "Okay... when will we find her? That's up to Cloudfoot, right?" they asked meekly. Jaggedpaw could only think about their aunt for the moment, and they hoped that she would still be alive. The emotions overcame them as they continued to think about it, and they had to gaze at Snowpetal again for comfort.

𝐋𝐒π₯𝐚𝐜𝐀𝐒𝐭
female β˜… 1m β˜… questioning β˜… kit β˜… crush: none β˜… tags: pebblefrost & minnowkit, flamerunner
    She was confused at Pebblefrost's words, too young to understand and too afraid to grasp the concept. "Avalanche," Lilackit echoed, testing out the new vocabulary, and opened her eyes. She couldn't see the wave of snow and rocks falling behind them, but little snow-covered pebbles skittered past them. "Skin damage? That looks bad," she whimpered when they caught up with Flamerunner and saw his bloody leg.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πŸŒ™ ᴛᴏ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ɴᴇᴑ α΄α΄α΄Ι΄α΄˜ΚŸα΄€α΄„α΄‡ πŸŒ™ N/A!!

Postby |Winter| » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:20 am

M o u s e w i n g
She-cat β€’ 61 moons β€’ Warrior β€’ Bisexual β€’ Single β€’ Tags; Group 1, Open β€’ Mentions; Jaggedpaw
Mousewing looked around desperately. After the loss of her sister, Brokenflower, she couldn't bear the thought of losing her Jaggedpaw too. Eventually, the cold, exhaustion, and pain caught up to her and she curled up in a tight ball in the middle of the snow and closed her eyes to rest.

F o x t a i l
Tom β€’ 33 moons β€’ Warrior β€’ Heterosexual β€’ Single β€’ Tags; Group 2, Hawkpaw, Tempestpaw β€’ Mentions; Flamerunner, Pebblefrost
Foxtail watched Tempestpaw climb the tree and report about Flamerunner and Pebblefrost. He nodded his head in acknowledgment and jumped down onto the snow. He trudged through the deep snow until he finally came upon Flamerunner and Minnowkit. He noticed how the tom held his leg and the deep gash that ran across it. "That doesn't look so good..." he mumbled, "Here, let me take Minnowkit, I'll bring him to Pebblefrost. You should try to find Splashfeather or Stormpaw to take a look at that leg." he said reaching out to him.
|Winter|

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: πŸŒ™ ᴛᴏ α΄›Κœα΄‡ ɴᴇᴑ α΄α΄α΄Ι΄α΄˜ΚŸα΄€α΄„α΄‡ πŸŒ™ O&A!!

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:45 am

πŸ”₯ Flamerunner πŸ”₯
| ♂️ | warrior | 🐾 open | πŸ’• open | πŸ’¬ Pebblefrost, Lilackit, Minnowkit, Foxtail, Hawkpaw, (Tempestpaw) |
~~~~~~

He watched as the two apprentices and a warrior found their way toward them "I don't think it's a good idea for us to split now" he meowed to Foxtail, looking at his leg "it's not bleeding that much anymore, but yes we could look for the others"

❄️ Icecracker ❄️
| ♀️ | warrior | 🐾 open | πŸ’• open | πŸ’¬ open|
~~~~~~

She walked the circle for a moment, thinking which way she could go now, she tried to sniff the wind, but didn't get any scent for anything, was she still so shocked that she kind of forgot how to smell. She took a few deep breaths to calm herself little nit more, the avalanche seemed to stop moving so it could not be dangerous anymore, but now she needed to find the others or at last one of her clanmates.

πŸŒͺ️ Tempestpaw πŸŒͺ️
| ♀️ | apprentice | β™˜ Viperstrike | πŸ’• open | πŸ’¬ Hawkpaw, Foxtail, Pebblefrost, kits, (Flamerunner)|
~~~~~~

She looked down the warrior and Hawkpaw, having one look around the snowy lands for any other cats, but didn't see anyone else. Sighing she carefully get down the tree and followed the warrior to the boulder, which was nothing that a large rock now, because of the large pile of snow under it "so any idea where we could start searching others, as far I see is snow after snow and I can't even scent anything" she meowed to the others.

⚑ Lightningfeather ⚑
| ♀️♂ | elder | 🐾 none | πŸ’• Cloudfoot | πŸ’¬ Splashfeather|
~~~~~~

She jumps to a large rock to hide the avalanche, but noticed that the snow was falling for the other way there "poor two legs it's going their way" she meowed mostly to herself seeing the two legs dens roof to the distance, next to a little hill, if the snow goes all the way there the two legs homes will be in danger. She took a deep breath to calm herself a little bit more "I am not so sure about that...there may be dead cats too" she meowed to her.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:27 pm

Blizzardclaw
{ Tom ~ Warrior ~ 40 moons ~ Crush: Ripplefang ~ Tags: Cloudfoot, Stormpaw ~ Mentions: }
    The tom glanced at Cloudfoot and gave a slight nod as he recognized that the other had thanked him. Blizzardclaw couldn't force himself to sit down as he was on edge that something was about to happen once again to them. He couldn't relax even if he tried as he didn't know where either of his kits were let alone where Ripplefang ended up. He wasn't at ease at all, it would probably take him awhile to calm down. He took a deep sigh as he tried to listen for any other voices while the pair waited for Stormpaw to come check out the deputy's leg.
Spottedpaw
{ She-cat ~ Apprentice ~ 10 moons ~ Mentor: Ripplefang ~ Crush: Tinymask ~ Tags: Ripplefang, Pinepaw ~ Mentions: }
    Spottedpaw licked Pinepaw's ear gently and shakes her head once. "It's okay I'm sure everyone is fine. It'll be fine, we will find everyone even if it takes awhile," she promised her friend and glanced at Ripplefang. "Alright... Maybe they've seen Icecracker anyway," she tried to be hopeful as she playfully nudged Pinepaw, "I bet I can beat you there."
Hollycloud
{ She-cat ~ Warrior ~ 15 moons ~ Crush: Tinymask ~ Tags: open ~ Mentions: Driftwind }
    "Driftwind?" She called out again as she looked for her now that she was on the tree branch. When she noticed Viperstrike she tried her best to move further down the branch for the fellow she-cat to join her. "Have you seen Driftwind? we were hunting... and then this happened?" She asked worriedly.
Snowpetal
{ She-cat ~ Warrior ~ 45 moons ~ Crush: Cloudfoot ~ Tags: Jaggedpaw ~ Mentions: }
    Snowpetal sighed and nodded her head once before continuing to give the young apprentice licks onto their head. "I'm not sure... The avalanche was pretty bad, hopefully we can get everyone back together in a few days. I'm sure Starclan will guide us all back together again," she told them. "Let's find out who all else is here with us alright?"
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby guts. » Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:57 am

Willowshine || 41 moons || ⚲ || bisexual || apprentice; Hawkpaw || crush; open || mentions; Hawkpaw || tags; Littlestar, Rockhopper

Willowshine nodded in response after their leader explained that there was no need for a medicine cat. Scooting up close to Littlestar in order to warm her up along with Rockhopper, they stared at the newly formed mountain of snow and rocks, wondering if Hawkpaw was doing okay after being separated from him. They sighed softly, tail flicking as the stress of everything that had just happened started to get to them.

Minnowkit || 1 moon || β™‚ || questioning|| mentor; n/a || crush; n/a|| mentions; || tags; Flamerunner, Pebblefrost, Lilackit

Minnowkit flattened his ears, worried about the warrior who saved him but ultimately let it go, opting to go over to his mother instead. Pressing himself against one of her legs as a means for comfort, his tiny body was still trembling slightly, "Momma what happened?" He asked quietly, his gaze flickering up towards her and Lilackit.
Last edited by guts. on Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
guts.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nepeta Lejion » Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:12 am

Rockhopper

Male/gay/single/ tags: Willowshine, Littlestar

Rockhopper curled his his tail but didn't stop trying to warm the she-cat. He wasn't sure what had went wrong, but he hoped that everyone was okay. He knew his back was bleeding. He glanced up at the other two. He didn't think they noticed
https://wolfplaygame.com/index.php?referral=244853 Help would be noice!!
Im also on Pokemon farm Q: https://pokefarm.com/user/Tolo

Magistream
ImageImageImageImageImage
Nepeta Lejion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A m n e s i a » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:19 am

➼ SplashFeather
Female//65 Moons//Medicine Cat//Pansexual//Crush: None
Apprentice: StormPaw
Tags: LightningFeather

X
The medicine cat followed after LightningFeather and then down at the twolegs homes, she felt no pity towards them however. They were twolegs, they'd probably be fine and she shook her head "Well, I was trying to be optimistic but yes there's a large chance not everyone got out alive or uninjured" She spoke before scanning around for any signs of her other clanmates.

________

➼ ViperStrike
Female//29 Moons//Warrior//Bisexual//Single
Apprentice: TempestPaw
Tags: HollyCloud

X
"I'm afraid not, but have you seen TempestPaw? We got separated thanks to the chaos" She questioned and glanced up at HollyCloud before climbing up the tree "I wonder what caused this though" She muttered half to herself, she doubted an avalanche would have just suddenly started without a cause.

________

➼ DriftWind
Female//15 Moons//Warrior//Pansexual//Single
Crush: None
Tags: SnowPetal, JaggedPaw

X
She caught sight of the two cats and skidded to a halt, spraying a little bit of snow as she stopped abruptly to talk to her clanmates "Are you two alright?" She asked and walked towards them. She noticed that JaggedPaw seemed to be upset and a part of her hoped it wasn't because a cat had been caught by the falling snow and rock.

________

➼ HawkPaw
Male//8 Moons//Apprentice//Bisexual//Single
Mentor: WillowShine
Tags: TempestPaw, FoxTail,

X
A part of him was reluctant to come down from the tree but when both TempestPaw and FoxTail climbed down, he knew it was best for him to stick with them. He leapt down from the tree before following after the two.
A m n e s i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Resplendent » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:44 pm

οΌ£ο½Œο½ο½•ο½„ο½†ο½ο½ο½”
tom ~ deputy ~ 66m ~ tags: blizzardclaw

Cloudfoot panted. The pain was somewhat numbed by the cold of the snow but he knew it wouldn't completely resolve until either Stormpaw or Splashfeather treated it. The last thing he wanted was for the leg to become infected. The white tom watched as Blizzardclaw came over and placed snow on his tail, a place he forgot to treat, and let out a sigh of relief, "Thanks Blizzardclaw," he said, his voice cracked from weariness. Cloudfoot laid his head on his front paws, tired from the running and the shouting. He could barely hear Blizzardclaw when he called out for Stormpaw. Closing his eyes half-way, the deputy hoped that he was able to save at least some of his Clanmates with his warnings. It wasn't the first time he was caught in one after all. At least one of our medicine cats is safe, he thought as he awaited Stormpaw's arrival.

οΌ°ο½‰ο½Žο½…ο½ο½ο½—
tom ~ apprentice ~ 8m ~ tags: spottedpaw, ripplefang, willowshine, rockhopper, littlestar

"Alright," Pinepaw nodded at the two cats next to him, "Maybe we should go near Littlestar. She looks like she got hurt." After hearing Spottedpaw's challenge, his facial expression morphed from nervous to daring, although the devilish smile that had formed from his mouth was still lopsided, "You're on," he grinned, and immediately he bolted to where Littlestar was at, being warmed by Willowshine and Rockhopper. Alarmed by how quickly he approached the three cats, Pinepaw quickly skidded to halt so he didn't collide with them. Panting, the apprentice glanced behind him to see if Spottedpaw was lagging behind him.
Resplendent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:59 pm

Blizzardclaw
{ Tom ~ Warrior ~ 40 moons ~ Crush: Ripplefang ~ Tags: Cloudfoot, Stormpaw ~ Mentions: }
    The tom glanced at Cloudfoot and gave a slight nod as he recognized that the other had thanked him. Blizzardclaw couldn't force himself to sit down as he was on edge that something was about to happen once again to them. He couldn't relax even if he tried as he didn't know where either of his kits were let alone where Ripplefang ended up. He wasn't at ease at all, it would probably take him awhile to calm down. He took a deep sigh as he tried to listen for any other voices while the pair waited for Stormpaw to come check out the deputy's leg.
Spottedpaw
{ She-cat ~ Apprentice ~ 10 moons ~ Mentor: Ripplefang ~ Crush: Tinymask ~ Tags: Ripplefang, Pinepaw, Rockhopper, Willowshine, littlestar ~ Mentions: }
    Spottedpaw had nodded her head once, agreeing that they should go to where Littlestar and the others were gathered. She smirked once and eagerly dashed off when her friend had agreed to their running challenge, it was going to be a close race. However when she had fallen behind, she groaned as she tried to skid to slow down before she had collided slightly into Pinepaw. "Opps," she laughed and licked his ear once. She glanced at Rockhopper, smiling as he seemed alright but when she spotted the blood along his back, she blinked worried.
Hollycloud
{ She-cat ~ Warrior ~ 15 moons ~ Crush: Tinymask ~ Tags: open ~ Mentions: Driftwind }
    "No I haven't seen her, I caught sight of Spottedpaw and Ripplefang though," Hollycloud told Viperstrike as she pointed to the group of three cats before seeing Pinepaw she assumed dashing off with Spottedpaw where other cats seemed to be. "I don't know what could of caused it, hopefully no one is overly injured or trapped under the snow." She glanced up towards the top of the mountain. "I'll be happy when we get out here."
Snowpetal
{ She-cat ~ Warrior ~ 45 moons ~ Crush: Cloudfoot ~ Tags: Jaggedpaw, Driftwind ~ Mentions: }
    Snowpetal sighed and nodded her head once before continuing to give the young apprentice licks onto their head. "I'm not sure... The avalanche was pretty bad, hopefully we can get everyone back together in a few days. I'm sure Starclan will guide us all back together again," she told them, "Let's find out who all else is here with us alright?" Upon hearing Driftwind, she glanced up at the young warrior and dipped her head. "Yes we're alright. You wouldn't of seen Mousewing have you?"
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Resplendent » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:57 am

οΌ£ο½Œο½ο½•ο½„ο½†ο½ο½ο½”
tom ~ deputy ~ 66m ~ tags: blizzardclaw

Cloudfoot panted. The pain was somewhat numbed by the cold of the snow but he knew it wouldn't completely resolve until either Stormpaw or Splashfeather treated it. The last thing he wanted was for the leg to become infected. The white tom watched as Blizzardclaw came over and placed snow on his tail, a place he forgot to treat, and let out a sigh of relief, "Thanks Blizzardclaw," he said, his voice cracked from weariness. Cloudfoot laid his head on his front paws, tired from the running and the shouting. He could barely hear Blizzardclaw when he called out for Stormpaw. Closing his eyes half-way, the deputy hoped that he was able to save at least some of his Clanmates with his warnings. It wasn't the first time he was caught in one after all. At least one of our medicine cats is safe, he thought as he awaited Stormpaw's arrival.

οΌ°ο½‰ο½Žο½…ο½ο½ο½—
tom ~ apprentice ~ 8m ~ tags: spottedpaw, ripplefang, willowshine, rockhopper, littlestar

Pinepaw's ears flattened when he suddenly saw Spottedpaw rapidly catching up to him. Unable to slow down quick enough, he felt his body jerk forwards as the fellow apprentice collided into him, "Oof!" Pinepaw stumbled but caught himself from falling on his face with his front paws. Seeing just how close he was to the ailing Littlestar, the apprentice scrambled and made sure to give her some space. He didn't want to be scolded by the two warriors next to her or by Ripplefang. His face hot with embarrassment, Pinepaw cracked a nervous lopsided smile at the three before he shifted his gaze back to Spottedpaw, "Ha! I beat you," he grinned, sticking his tongue out playfully.
Resplendent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me