[ Shores and Summits ] Open

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: [ Shores and Summits ] Open

Postby Animals65 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:29 am

Creamflower is eating a rabbit from the fresh-kill pile, savoring the delicious taste. She had a great time showing Ravenkit around SycamoreClan camp one moon ago and hopes she can see him again soon. She scans the clearing, seeing whose up and about this morning.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ripple | Tiny | Nettle | Onyx | Splash

Postby SilentMelody » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:31 am

𝐑𝐒𝐩𝐩π₯𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐠
male β˜… 35m β˜… bi β˜… sycamore warrior β˜… crush: nightfeather β˜… tags: clan
    Ears perking, he glanced over at Bearstar when he called out to the clan for a meeting. Tanglepaw? I don't remember her from the other clans, Ripplefang thought and looked around the area for the she-cat. Although he had been here for a moon now, he was still learning everyone's names and origins. Not everyone in the clan came from Shoreclan or Summitclan.

π“π’π§π²π¬πžπšπ₯
transmale β˜… 31m β˜… pan β˜… shore caregiver β˜… crush: cedarstar β˜… tags: dewkit & mudkit, silverpaw, pigeonwing
    "I can't see him either... where would he have gone?" he asked Pigeonwing fearfully and looked at the other tom. Tinyseal protectively put a paw around the other kit, and the anxious thoughts of Dewkit being stolen took over although it was unlikely. Who would want to take a kit in a time of peace? The fear still seized in his chest, but he felt better when Silverpaw ran off and began calling Dewkit's name, hopefully going to find him. He was still young and too little to be on his own in the camp.

𝐍𝐞𝐭𝐭π₯𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐧
female β˜… 14m β˜… lesbian β˜… sycamore med app β˜… crush: rainflower β˜… tags: sandstep & nettlefern
    She heard murmuring not far away and turned her head, finally seeing the two cats down the hill. Two Shoreclan cats against a Sycamoreclan medicine cat, Nettlefern thought bitterly and frowned. Why are they up here? She slowly began padding down to them and introduced herself, "I'm Nettlefern, but you may have heard me being called Nettlepaw."

𝐎𝐧𝐲𝐱𝐀𝐒𝐭
female β˜… 4m β˜… bi β˜… summit kit β˜… crush: open β˜… tags: open
    "I'm tired of this snow," she muttered to herself and shivered alone in the nursery. For a moment, Onyxkit thought to walk out and into the warriors' or apprentices' den for warmth. But she didn't want to risk frozen paws.

𝐒𝐩π₯𝐚𝐬𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐭
female β˜… 2m β˜… pan β˜… sycamore kit β˜… crush: open β˜… tags: cosmospetal & bubblekit, clan
    She heard her mother shifting behind her and turned her head to see Cosmospetal scolding Bubblekit. Sighing softly, Splashkit turned her gaze back to the leader and waited for his announcement. Would someone be a warrior today? In the past moon, she started grasping the ceremonies more clearly and understood them more. "You're not going to die, Bubblekit. But good morning," Splashkit replied to her brother.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Abducted_by_Bees » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:11 pm

name; pignose
age; 33 moons
gender; male
rank; deputy
sexuality; bisexual
apprentice; none
locations; den
mentions; blossomshine, antstar
tags; none
clan; summit
Pignose returned to camp. at this point he was lifting up his paws as he began to feel the cold seep into his pads. he had been out hunting and caught himself a vole beneath the left over snow. pignose dropped the rodent in front of him as he entered the den to warm himself. he slowly ate the growing cold meal before licking his chops of the remaining prey. he looked around camp from the small opening of the den to see if he could spot blossomshine; he wanted to see how she was fairing, and maybe speak to antstar about the things he should be getting done. this is a big step up from his position as warrior. never in his years did he think that he would be deputy. he went from a laid back flirtatious cat to this. he chuckled to himself with the thought.

name; blackbane
age; 14 moons
gender; female
rank; warrior
sexuality; hetero
apprentice; open
location; forest
mentions; thistlepaw
tags; open
clan; summit
Blackbane layed down in the snow. her breathing caused cracks in the snow pile that accumulated on top of her. she wasn't sure why but she was filling frail and lethargic. she just didn't have the energy to get herself up and return to camp. it wasn't until some of the snow had melted on top of her that she felt how really cold she was, and in this moment she had thistlepaw come to mind. she wondered how he was doing? what he had been up to ? she regretted for the first time giving him such a hard time. a sigh escaped her mouth and she closed her eyes. she was awfully tired.

name; goosemask
age; 18 moons
gender; male
rank; medicine cat
sexuality; bisexual
apprentice; silverpaw
location; in camp
mentions; tinyseal, mudkit, silverpaw
tags; none
clan; shore
Goosemask watched as silverpaw rushed from the nursery. something must be wrong for her not to return to the medicine den. He wasn't sure if he should help as his apprentice went into a panic, and soon decided he should not as he had a job to do and he was important within the clan, whatever it was, he knew silverpaw could handle it, and he returned to his sorting.

name; dewkit
age; 2 moons
gender; male
rank; kit
sexuality; bisexual
mentor; none
location; in forest near sycamore
mentions; tinyseal, mudkit
tags; none
clan; shore
Dewkit had somehow made his path all the way to sycamore clan. for the most part with his cream color coat he had blended with the snow. and in each hole he jumped in, there was a larger paw print beneath his own. he noticed some new cats first that he had never seen before and he was suddenly worried he had traveled too far from home. he was cold and hungry. where was tinyseal? he missed mudkit and he began to cry.

name; rosepaw
age; 11 moons
gender; male
rank; apprentice
sexuality; bisexual
mentor; Lupindusk
location; in camp
mentions; none
tags; none
clan; sycamore
Rosepaw slept in the apprentice den. wrapping himself tightly to brace against the cold.
Abducted_by_Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghost_raven » Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:13 pm

ShoreClan

Nightfeather /// ShoreClan Warrior /// 33 Moons /// Large lynx point with silver points and icy-blue eyes /// Tom + Bisexual /// Crush: Ripplefang /// Mate: (Ripplestar?) /// Mentor/Apprentice: N/A /// Mentions: None /// Tags: Charmbird

Nightfeather nodded and looked to see who was all in camp.

Pigeonwing /// ShoreClan Caregiver /// 28 Moons /// Silver-and-white tabby with darker stripes and soft blue eyes /// Trans Male + Bi /// Crush: Tinyseal /// Mate: N/A /// Mentor/Apprentice: N/A /// Mentions: Dewkit /// Tags: Tinyseal

Pigeonwing got up and whisked Lilykit over to Tinyseal. "Tinyseal, can you please watch Lilykit for me. I'm going to go look for Dewkit"

Mudkit /// Clan: ShoreClan Kit /// 2 Moon /// Small brown tabby with darker stripes and a white muzzle /// Tom + Pan /// Crush: Open /// Mate: N/A /// Mentor/Apprentice: None /// Mentions: Dewkit /// Tags: Tinyseal

Mudkit was starting to worry about Dewkit, and it was obvious that he was terrified as to where he went.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SummitClan

Crow-wing /// SummitClan Warrior /// 28 Moons /// Large, pretty gray-blue with a patch of white on chest and blue eyes /// She-cat + Straight /// Crush: Open /// Mate: N/A /// Mentor/Apprentice: None /// Mentions: None /// Tags: Open

Open to conversations.

Hollypaw (Hollyberry) /// SummitClan Medicine Cat Apprentice /// 12 Moons /// Black with icy-blue eyes /// Tom + Gay /// Crush: Open /// Mate: N/A /// Mentor/Apprentice: Honeyleer /// Mentions: None /// Tags: Honeyleer

Hollypaw nodded his head. "Of course, Honeyleer. It may be a bit difficult to find moss during this time, but I'll try my hardest."
The tom mewed before collecting the moss and taking it out with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SycamoreClan

Bluepaw /// SycamoreClan Apprentice /// 7 Moons /// Blue bicolor with pretty sky-blue eyes /// She-cat + Questioning /// Crush/Mate: Not Open /// Mentor/Apprentice: Barkfur /// Mentions: None /// Tags: Open

+

Willowdusk /// SycamoreClan Warrior /// 51 Moons /// Ginger tabby with a white underside and blue eyes /// She-cat + Straight /// Crush: Open /// Mate: N/A /// Mentor/Apprentice: None /// Mentions: None /// Tags: Open

+

Rainflower /// SycamoreClan Warrior /// 15 Moons /// Large, pretty tuxedo with light green eyes and a somewhat fluffy white tail. Has a scar on her right eye /// She-cat + Lesbian /// Crush: Nettlefern /// Mate: N/A /// Mentor/Apprentice: None /// Mentions: None /// Tags: Open

+

Slateflight /// SycamoreClan Warrior /// 82 Moons /// Large black with one white paw. Named for her slate-colored eyes /// She-cat + Straight /// Crush/Mate: Not Open /// Mentor/Apprentice: Batpaw /// Mentions: None /// Tags: Open

The cats huddled into a little group and watched the ceremony.

Dapplesong /// SycamoreClan Warrior /// 30 Moons /// Long-furred calico with green-blue eyes. Has three scars running down her face /// She-Cat + Bisexual /// Crush: Open /// Mate: N/A /// Mentor/Apprentice: N/A /// Mentions: Ripplefang /// Tags: Dewkit

Dapplesong huffed and managed to sneak out before anyone saw her. As she exited the camp, she sighed and looked around. She soon heard small cries from somewhere in the territory. Following the sounds, she came upon a small cream-colored kit. Though she was known to be ruthless and mean, she couldn't bear to see a kit on his own, especially one who seemed cold and hungry. She gently moved towards him, for she didn't want to scare him. "What's a young and small kit like you doing out here on your own?" Dapplesong mewed, her heart aching for the little kit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Loners/Rouges/Kittypets

Smoke (Smokecloud) /// Loner (Will join Summit) /// 33 Moons /// Smoke tabby with tufts of light gray/white and mint eyes /// Tom + Bisexual /// Crush: Open /// Mate: N/A /// Mentor/Apprentice: N/A /// Mentions: None /// Tags: Blackbane

Smoke sighed and decided to take a small walk through the territory. As he padded through the woods and snow collected on his fluffy tail, he picked up the faint scent of anothed cat. Quickly padding towards it, he came upon a young she-cat. He could tell she looked extremely tired. Taking his teeth to her scruff, he gently pulled her out of the snow and back to his little home. He hopped up into the fallen tree and pulled her into it, giving up his nest to the she-cat so she could warm up.
basics
layne/pat/eros
they/vamp, gay
studying forensics
my cerebral fluid is conspiring against me (β€’) so please bear with me
if i don’t respond to your message

other medias
discord: ghost_raven / (Ghost_Raven)#9721
tumblr: ghost--raven
lioden: #185955

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ghost_raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Mon Apr 27, 2020 6:22 am

Creamflower is eating a rabbit from the fresh-kill pile, savoring the delicious taste. She had a great time showing Ravenkit around SycamoreClan camp one moon ago and hopes she can see him again soon. She scans the clearing, seeing whose up and about this morning.
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Abducted_by_Bees » Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:09 pm

name; blackbane
age; 14 moons
gender; female
rank; warrior
sexuality; hetero
apprentice; open
location; forest
mentions; open
tags; smoke
clan; summit
Blackbane's pelt became wet as the snow began to melt once inside smoke's makeshift den. her nose twitched as she sniffed the air and then slowly she blinked herself awake. blackbane rose her head up just enough to look around. "Where am I?" she mewed quietly to herself. the last thing she remembered was laying in the snow almost waiting to die.

name; dewkit
age; 2 moons
gender; male
rank; kit
sexuality; bisexual
mentor; none
location; in sycamore
mentions; tinyseal, mudkit
tags; dapplesong
clan; shore
Dewkit blinked the tears away from his eyes when he heard someone speaking to him. "I'm hungry and cold." he sniffled to the older warrior. unable to focus on the original question of what he was doing there. he was now just hoping for a meal and some snuggles in a warm den.
Abducted_by_Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Wed May 13, 2020 6:57 am

Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby niki » Thu May 14, 2020 9:10 am

SunkenWhisker
Tom β€’|β€’ 31 Moons β€’|β€’ Ace β€’|β€’ ShoreClan β€’|β€’ Tags; β€’|β€’

He let out a soft purr before sitting down and grooming his paws.
His stern gaze fell upon a bush outside of the camp, which was rustling.
He picked himself up off the ground, looking around to see if any other cats noticed it.
He padded quietly towards the motion, exiting the camp, and ignoring the brambles that we're sticking themselves in his pelt.
He squinted, getting ready to pounce.
3.. 2.. 1..
He lunged into the bush and landed on a small animal.
A rabbit quivered under his claws, a horrified look upon it's face.
SunkenWhisker chirped softly before biting the rabbit and bringing it back to the camp and placing it into the fresh kill pile.

SolarKit
Male β€’|β€’ 5 Moons β€’|β€’ Straight β€’|β€’ ShoreClan β€’|β€’ Tags; β€’|β€’

He curled his tail around himself as he slunk towards one of of the other corners, trying to avoid communicating with any of the other kits.
niki
he she
evil transmasc lesbian
niki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SummerSunset » Thu May 14, 2020 9:47 am

MagpieFlight-Female-4 years old-Sycamoreclan-Crush: open

She paced in front of the fresh kill pile, words from the dream still spinning through her mind. Maybe it was just a weird dream. Dreams could be weird. Maybe she had fallen asleep thinking about hunting and the battle between the clans.
SummerSunset
SummerSunset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Sat May 16, 2020 11:12 am

Silverpaw - woods - mentions: Dewkit - Tags: Open

β€œDewkit!” Silverpaw yowled into the forest as his paces through the trees, thoughts of all the dangers a young kit faced on their own racing through his head, it made him want to be sick. β€œDewkit! It’s Silverpaw, you can come out! Dewkit!” Desperation and worry creeping into his voice. What has those caretakers been thinking letting a kit that young out of sight? And to think the clan wanted to trust them with Lilykit. His paw steps slowed as he realized he was nearing the border. Dewkit couldn’t have wandered all the way out there could he? The thought made his tail lash in frustration, shoreclan territory was big enough for one apprentice to search without adding other territory’s to that. β€œDewkit?” He yowled again, his ears straining for a response.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me