[ Shores and Summits ] Open

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: [ Shores and Summits ] Open

Postby Rae'tia » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:56 pm

Lupinedusk
Sycamoreclan - Deputy - 32m - Apprentice: Rosepaw
Tags: Clan, Bearstar - Mentions: Patrols

She'd been grooming her fur, absently thinking about what cats to send out patrols when Bearstar called a clan meeting. An ear twitched, So Tanglepaw's becoming a warrior. A frown flashed across her face momentarily. That would have been nice to know. Shaking her head the silver tinged blue-grey she-cat stood and made her way over to the Great Sycamore taking her rightful place as Bearstar's deputy. A zing of pride always shot through her when she sat in this spot. The feline gazed out over the gathered cats, once again thinking about patrols.

Palejaw
Summitclan - Warrior - 37m - Apprentice: Thistlepaw
Tags: Open - Mentions: Thistlepaw, Bushpaw, Echopaw, Solarkit, Onyxkit, Ripplefang & Nettlefern.

Laying in his nest Palejaw silently contemplated this past moon. Thistlepaw was due to become a warrior any day now, leaving Bushpaw and Echopaw the only apprentices until Solarkit and Onyxkit became apprentices. With it being leaf-bare the tom thought that maybe, just maybe he should work on finding a mate. He grimaced at the thought, that hadn't gone over well the last time. Shaleheart had been a Shoreclan warrior, and as far as he knew she'd only had a single-blind kit for their short romance. Digging his claws into the moss of his nest he silently cursed. That snake-hearted female had abandoned his daughter! Not that he would claim her as such, after all, look at what happened to Ripplefang and Nettlefern.

Servalnose
Shoreclan - Warrior - 45m - Apprentice: Sagepaw
Tags: Open - Mentions: Opalblossom & Sagepaw

Glaring out at the rising sun, Servalnose sat on a sandy hill overlooking the camp. The rain dampening her coat, made her shiver slightly, it might have been cold by the water, she didn't doubt that it was much colder up the mountain. Gritting her teeth the wet female huffed before turning her back on the ocean, turning her gaze back to the camp. She spotted a few cats up and about, including her apprentice after Reedstrike had left. That had ticked her off, who was she going to use to mess with the clan now. Her gaze narrowed as Opalblossom tripped over her apprentice.

Greylight
Summitclan - Warrior - 13m - Apprentice: None
Tags: Open - Mentions: Palejaw

He woke with a start, gasping for breath as his wide eyes darted around the warrior's den. Forcing his fur to lie flat, the grey tabby got up from his resting place and carefully made his way outside the warrior's den. The rays of sunlight burned his eyes for a few heartbeats before he trudged over to the prey-pile. Strange dreams had been plaguing him for some time now. This was something he hadn't wanted to talk about, but now it was starting to affect his sleep, he couldn't let this go any further. Picking out a mouse, the tom padded over to where he and Palejaw normally ate and laid dow before taking a bite of his meal.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

eh

Postby Catfrog » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:42 pm

𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑
tom-cat + forty-one moons + leader + no mate or crush + summitclan
tags: open + a black tom-cat with pale green eyes

─────────────────────────────

Antstar laid in his nest a bit later today, having stayed up much later the night before. He did still
get up after a while, peeking out of his den with a yawn. He then proceeded to leap out of his den
into a small patch of snow. Shaking some of it off with a grunt, he padded toward the fresh-kill pil
e, grabbing a cold, thin mouse to eat. Hopping onto the highrock, he chewed on the mouse though
tfully whilst overlooking the clan.

π…π‹πˆπ‚πŠπ„π‘π’π–πŽπŽπ
tom-cat + 13 moons + warrior + no mate/crush + summitclan
tags: open + a tall white tom with ginger tabby patches and
a scar on his muzzle

Flickerswoop awoke very quickly, feeling a steady drip of snow water on his head. A hole right above his nest.
How pleasant. The tom thought bitterly, walking out of the den without a yawn. He sat down beside the fresh-kill
pile, beginning to groom his fur. However, it didn't take quite as long as he would've hoped, and he had to sit ther
e thinking about what to do for a while.

π’πŽπ…π“π‡π„π€π‘π“
molly + 13 moons + warrior + no mate or crush + sycamoreclan
tags: open + a pale gray she-cat with soft fur and pale green eyes

Softheart awoke at her usual time, which was about dawn. She had enjoyed being up in the morning
in Shoreclan, as ocean breeze was always nice at dawn. Well, for her, anyways. Sycamoreclan was ju
st as great, though. After two moons she should've already stopped thinking about these things. She j
umped up at the meeting call, joining the growing crowd around the Great Sycamore.

𝐅𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐏𝐀𝐖
molly + 10 moons + apprentice + no mate/crush + mentored by sandstep + shoreclan
tags: open + a light gray tabby she-cat with white accents and amber eyes.

─────────────────────────────────────

Fernpaw slept in a bit later than she would've liked, but in her defense she had been having a real nice dream..
Getting up, she stretched, hopping through the tunnels onto the shore. As she looked around the area, she noticed
the absence of her mentor. Well, that was alright. It was just a bit less training for her. She padded toward the fre
sh-kill pile, picking a fish from it and eating it beside a pile of rocks.

π‘πŽππˆπππ€π–
tom-cat + 11 moons + apprentice + no mate/crush + mentored by sunjay + shoreclan
tags: open + a large, fluffy ginger tabby tom with golden eyes.

Robinpaw is still asleep.

ππ€π’πˆπ‹π’π“π‘πˆπŠπ„
molly + 41 moons + warrior + no mate/crush + sycamoreclan
tags: open + a large white she-cat with amber eyes

also asleep.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Abducted_by_Bees » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:33 pm

name; pignose
age; 33 moons
gender; male
rank; deputy
sexuality; bisexual
apprentice; none
locations; den
mentions; blossomshine, antstar
tags; none
clan; summit
Pignose returned to camp. at this point he was lifting up his paws as he began to feel the cold seep into his pads. he had been out hunting and caught himself a vole beneath the left over snow. pignose dropped the rodent in front of him as he entered the den to warm himself. he slowly ate the growing cold meal before licking his chops of the remaining prey. he looked around camp from the small opening of the den to see if he could spot blossomshine; he wanted to see how she was fairing, and maybe speak to antstar about the things he should be getting done. this is a big step up from his position as warrior. never in his years did he think that he would be deputy. he went from a laid back flirtatious cat to this. he chuckled to himself with the thought.

name; blackbane
age; 14 moons
gender; female
rank; warrior
sexuality; hetero
apprentice; open
location; forest
mentions; none
tags; open
clan; summit
Blackbane stuck out amongst the snow like a sore paw. her black pelt clashing with the white, though she had been sitting in the same spot long enough that the snowflakes had begun to cumulate on top of her body and the snow beneath her had melted to the point she can see the barren ground below. She had an odd feeling in the pit of her stomach that she hadn't been able to shake this moon. blackbane breathed in a content breath and let out a hot blast of air. she had been avoiding most of the other cats in the clan and she just wasn't sure why.

name; goosemask
age; 18 moons
gender; male
rank; medicine cat
sexuality; bisexual
apprentice; silverpaw
location; in camp
mentions; tinyseal, mudkit, silverpaw
tags; none
clan; shore
Goosemask had made sure to keep checking up on mudkit throughout this past moon. he was glad that the kit was doing better, but was still concerned mudkit hadn't completely healed. the poor tom had been sick for so long and he was stumped as to what the illness could be. goosemask had sent silverpaw in the nursery to check on them today while he stayed in the medical den to sort his herbs, raking his brain of what could be happening to mudkit and why he wasn't better.

name; dewkit
age; 2 moons
gender; male
rank; kit
sexuality; bisexual
mentor; none
location; in forest near sycamore
mentions; tinyseal, mudkit
tags; none
clan; shore
Dewkit had grown bored of being cooped up within the nursery. he had grown frustrated and resentful with all the attention mudkit had been receiving. dewkit knew in his heart that it wasn't mudkit's fault but he couldn't help the feelings that were building inside him, so this morning before anyone had woken and snuck out of camp. he padded through the forest with a pep in his step. jumping through the snow and pouncing on snowflakes that were falling from the sky.

name; rosepaw
age; 11 moons
gender; male
rank; apprentice
sexuality; bisexual
mentor; Lupindusk
location; in camp
mentions; none
tags; none
clan; sycamore
Rosepaw slept in the apprentice den. wrapping himself tightly to brace against the cold. [/quote]
Abducted_by_Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:31 am

Shoreclan
Charmbird
she ~ deputy ~ open crush ~ no apprentice ~ tags: open
^^
She sat at the etrnace of the camp and watched her clan mates to wake up, waiting for the leader to come back.

Tatteredhawk
tom~ young warrior ~ open crush (gay) ~ no apprentice ~ tags: open
^^
sleeping...

Bunnytuft
she ~ young warrior ~ Goosemask ~ no apprentice ~ tags: open
^^
She is eating a mice at the fresh kill pile, peekign around the camp for Goosemask.

Cocoablaze
tom~ young warrior ~ open crush ~ no apprentice ~ tags: open
^^
Sleeping...

Summitclan
Lightningwolf
tom~ warrior~ open crush (bi)~ no apprentice ~ tags: open
^^
He is sleeping at the warriors den...

Whitelightning
she~ warrior~ open crush (bi)~ N/A~ tags: open
^^
She is laying as her nest unable to get any more of sleep, the dream or the words was haunting in her mind for some reason.

Honeyleer
she ~ Medicine cat ~ open crush ~ Hollypaw ~ tags: open
^^
She looked at her apprentice then to Crow-wing there "no, she is fine if the leg works perfectly and is not hurting that much, but she better not try to climb on trees, jumping or do anything reckless by that leg just yet...we don't want to it be broken again...as it's not going to be that easy to fix it the second time" she meowed to her.

Sycamoreclan
Cosmospetal
she~ Caregiver~ open crush~ tags: Splashkit
^^
She flicked her ears at her kits, who mentioned the meeting she herself has not heard any call for the leader "sure, go on, but stay near the nursery entrance" she meowed to her giving a yawn. She looked at Bubblekit worriedly, of course, moon ago the medicine cat told her that it was normal, but now she was not so sure about it anymore, Bubblekit slept a little bit too much, almost all the time, sometimes she thought that maybe he was just so bored so he sleeps to pass his time.

Bubblekit
tom ~ kit ~ crush open ~ tags: open
^^
sleeping...(can cats have a narcolepsy?)
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ripple | Tiny | Nettle | Onyx | Splash

Postby SilentMelody » Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:42 am

𝐑𝐒𝐩𝐩π₯𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐠
male β˜… 35m β˜… bi β˜… sycamore warrior β˜… crush: nightfeather β˜… tags: clan
    Ears perking, he glanced over at Bearstar when he called out to the clan for a meeting. Tanglepaw? I don't remember her from the other clans, Ripplefang thought and looked around the area for the she-cat. Although he had been here for a moon now, he was still learning everyone's names and origins. Not everyone in the clan came from Shoreclan or Summitclan.

π“π’π§π²π¬πžπšπ₯
transmale β˜… 31m β˜… pan β˜… shore caregiver β˜… crush: cedarstar β˜… tags: dewkit & mudkit, silverpaw
    He smiled as Mudkit snuggled closer to him, hoping the kit was feeling a little bit better. Tinyseal lifted his head at the smell of herbs and purred at the sight of Silverpaw. "I am, you can come inside, dear," he murmured and shifted so there was more room. "Oh, yes! Borage would be nice, my milk keeps coming and going," Tinyseal muttered and gratefully chewed the herbs. "I'm sure your mother was a very smart she-cat," he added and gently rubbed mint across Mudkit's chest like Silverpaw had instructed. Already, the scent was almost overwhelming. Suddenly, Tinyseal was aware of the warmth that was missing and whipped his head around to see that Dewkit wasn't there. Gasping, he raised his head to look at Silverpaw with fear in his eyes and asked frantically, "Where's Dewkit?!"

𝐍𝐞𝐭𝐭π₯𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐧
female β˜… 14m β˜… lesbian β˜… sycamore med app β˜… crush: rainflower β˜… tags: sandstep & nettlefern
    She heard murmuring not far away and turned her head, finally seeing the two cats down the hill. Two Shoreclan cats against a Sycamoreclan medicine cat, Nettlefern thought bitterly and frowned. Why are they up here? She slowly began padding down to them and introduced herself, "I'm Nettlefern, but you may have heard me being called Nettlepaw."

𝐎𝐧𝐲𝐱𝐀𝐒𝐭
female β˜… 4m β˜… bi β˜… summit kit β˜… crush: open β˜… tags: open
    "I'm tired of this snow," she muttered to herself and shivered alone in the nursery. For a moment, Onyxkit thought to walk out and into the warriors' or apprentices' den for warmth. But she didn't want to risk frozen paws.

𝐒𝐩π₯𝐚𝐬𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐭
female β˜… 2m β˜… pan β˜… sycamore kit β˜… crush: open β˜… tags: cosmospetal & bubblekit, clan
    "Okay, I will! Is Bubblekit coming?" she asked and peered down at the figure of her sleeping brother. Splashkit watched his chest rise and fall for a few moments, frowning. After a while, she did as she was permitted and turned to the entrance of the nursery.
    (I think narcolepsy in cats is possible, but it's not very common lol)
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bunny boy » Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:52 am

Salttail | male | straight | 17 moons | warrior | sycamore | camp; open

- at meeting in back -

Marblefur | female | bi | 26 moons | warrior | summitclan | camp; flickerswoop

Hunting alone isn't that great in this weather. she thought for a moment. she turned towards the fresh kill pile. after gulping down a stringy mouse she approached tflickerswoop, hesitantly. the tom looked bored. she sat down in front of him. "Good morning, Flickerswoop. Would you like to come hunting with me? its not the best weather to be hunting alone." she said, flashing him a warm smile.
she/her β™₯ straight β™₯ single β™₯ ENFP-T
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
”And I know that it's wrong that I can't move on”
obsessed with; Lorde, BØRNS, the NBHD,
cavetown, Conan gray, 80’s pop & rock, coin,
dayglow, clario, girl in red, tiagz, the driver era,
def leppard, PVRIS, beach boys | Your lie in april,
ouran, assassination classroom, naruto

------------im just an online love------------
hi !! im bunny , but you can call me nick !!
im your local chaotic wanna be grunge soft girl,
who loves, to write letters and pretty makeup!
my pm's are always open !! | prove it.
| smartie !! | my best friend !! | CORN !! |

"but there's something about you"
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
β™₯ x β™₯ x β™₯
Todays vibe:
and just when I thought i would be okay, it shut down.
β™₯ x β™₯ x β™₯
-----------
β™₯ apr. 24 β™₯ memes
β™₯ drill team β™₯ plays piano
β™₯ was: lovesick β™₯ mixed kid β™₯ chess
β™₯ mama of two fur babies. β™₯ extrovert.
β™₯ practically inhaling spaghetti. β™₯ caprisun.
β™₯ soft girl vibes. β™₯ aspiring makeup artist hehe.
β™₯ books β™₯ sprite β™₯ star wars & star trek β™₯ stickers
β™₯ slushies β™₯ naps β™₯ pillows !! β™₯ cuddles uwu β™₯ pink !! β™₯ 72 f
" If the whole world was watching I'd still dance with you "
bunny boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:38 am

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”

↣Imageβ†’

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

Female | Bisexual | 18 Moons
ShoreClan | Warrior

Tags: Open | Mentions: ServalNose

OceanSpirit woke with a start in her nest. She blinked and felt a cool ocean breeze chill her spine. She nestled back into the warmth of the moss, tucking her paws under herself as she began grooming her chest, waiting until she'd adjusted to the temperature before she rose to her paws, dipping into a low stretch. A large yawn came over her as she walked out into the open of the camp, shaking the last few bits of moss from her pelt.
OceanSpirit flattened her ears as rain gently wet her head. She tilted her nose to tue sky and breathed in the salty, wet smell of a rainy coast. She smiled and looked around for the first victim of her friendship for the day. Perhaps a rather sodden looking ServalNose could be first, the young she-cat mused.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghost_raven » Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:54 am

ShoreClan

Nightfeather /// ShoreClan Warrior /// 33 Moons /// Large lynx point with silver points and icy-blue eyes /// Tom + Bisexual /// Crush: Ripplefang /// Mate: (Ripplestar?) /// Mentor/Apprentice: N/A /// Mentions: None /// Tags: Charmbird

Nightfeather looked around and smiled slightly when he saw Charmbird. "Hello, Charmbird. How are you today?"

Pigeonwing /// ShoreClan Caregiver /// 28 Moons /// Silver-and-white tabby with darker stripes and soft blue eyes /// Trans Male + Bi /// Crush: Tinyseal /// Mate: N/A /// Mentor/Apprentice: N/A /// Mentions: Dewkit /// Tags: Tinyseal

Pigeonwing looked over at Tinyseal. "I think he went out of the camp, Tinyseal. I don't see him at all"

Mudkit /// Clan: ShoreClan Kit /// 2 Moon /// Small brown tabby with darker stripes and a white muzzle /// Tom + Pan /// Crush: Open /// Mate: N/A /// Mentor/Apprentice: None /// Mentions: Dewkit /// Tags: Tinyseal

Mudkit looked around. Where could Dewkit have gone?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SummitClan

Crow-wing /// SummitClan Warrior /// 28 Moons /// Large, pretty gray-blue with a patch of white on chest and blue eyes /// She-cat + Straight /// Crush: Open /// Mate: N/A /// Mentor/Apprentice: None /// Mentions: None /// Tags: Open

She nodded to them and bid them a farewell. She took her time walking around the camp just so she could get used to walking on it again.

Hollypaw (Hollyberry) /// SummitClan Medicine Cat Apprentice /// 12 Moons /// Black with icy-blue eyes /// Tom + Gay /// Crush: Open /// Mate: N/A /// Mentor/Apprentice: Honeyleer /// Mentions: None /// Tags: Honeyleer

Hollypaw nodded his head. "Alright then. You're good to go, Crow-wing" The young tom mewed to the older she-cat. The tom watched the she-cat walk away before turning to Honeyleer. "Do you think it's time we head to the Everlasting Mountain to gain my Medicine Cat name? After all, I am 12 moons now, but it up to you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SycamoreClan

Bluepaw /// SycamoreClan Apprentice /// 7 Moons /// Blue bicolor with pretty sky-blue eyes /// She-cat + Questioning /// Crush/Mate: Not Open /// Mentor/Apprentice: Barkfur /// Mentions: None /// Tags: Open

+

Willowdusk /// SycamoreClan Warrior /// 51 Moons /// Ginger tabby with a white underside and blue eyes /// She-cat + Straight /// Crush: Open /// Mate: N/A /// Mentor/Apprentice: None /// Mentions: None /// Tags: Open

+

Rainflower /// SycamoreClan Warrior /// 15 Moons /// Large, pretty tuxedo with light green eyes and a somewhat fluffy white tail. Has a scar on her right eye /// She-cat + Lesbian /// Crush: Nettlefern /// Mate: N/A /// Mentor/Apprentice: None /// Mentions: None /// Tags: Open

+

Slateflight /// SycamoreClan Warrior /// 82 Moons /// Large black with one white paw. Named for her slate-colored eyes /// She-cat + Straight /// Crush/Mate: Not Open /// Mentor/Apprentice: Batpaw /// Mentions: None /// Tags: Open

The cats huddled into a little group and watched the ceremony.

Dapplesong /// SycamoreClan Warrior /// 30 Moons /// Long-furred calico with green-blue eyes. Has three scars running down her face /// She-Cat + Bisexual /// Crush: Open /// Mate: N/A /// Mentor/Apprentice: N/A /// Mentions: Ripplefang /// Tags: Open

The she-cat curled her tail around her paws, her eyes skimming the others in front of her as she sat in the way back. She noticed the old ShoreClan leader amongst the cats and huffed slightly. When did he get here and how long has he been here?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Loners/Rouges/Kittypets

Smoke (Smokecloud) /// Loner (Will join Summit) /// 33 Moons /// Smoke tabby with tufts of light gray/white and mint eyes /// Tom + Bisexual /// Crush: Open /// Mate: N/A /// Mentor/Apprentice: N/A /// Mentions: None /// Tags: Open

The tabby pulled himself out of the fallen tree, taking time to clear his makeshift den of snow.
basics
layne/pat/eros
they/vamp, gay
studying forensics
my cerebral fluid is conspiring against me (β€’) so please bear with me
if i don’t respond to your message

other medias
discord: ghost_raven / (Ghost_Raven)#9721
tumblr: ghost--raven
lioden: #185955

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ghost_raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:00 pm

Shoreclan
Charmbird
she ~ deputy ~ open crush ~ no apprentice ~ tags: Nightfeather
^^
She keeps sitting and watching the clan, her eyes looking down to the black tom "Hello Nightfeather" she meowed to the younger tom "I am doing fine, just waiting for our leader to return..." she meowed "I think she could want the whole clan being there when she arrives with her new name and nine lives" she meowed to him.

Tatteredhawk
tom~ young warrior ~ open crush (gay) ~ no apprentice ~ tags: open
^^
sleeping...

Bunnytuft
she ~ young warrior ~ Goosemask ~ no apprentice ~ tags: open
^^
She is eating a mice at the fresh kill pile, peekign around the camp for Goosemask.

Cocoablaze
tom~ young warrior ~ open crush ~ no apprentice ~ tags: open
^^
Sleeping...

Summitclan
Lightningwolf
tom~ warrior~ open crush (bi)~ no apprentice ~ tags: open
^^
He is sleeping at the warriors den...

Whitelightning
she~ warrior~ open crush (bi)~ N/A~ tags: open
^^
She thought about the somehow bad omen words on her weird dream, it was nothing new for her to have dreams which had no sense at all, but this felt something different. Shaking her head lightly she stood up and walked away from the den, enjoying the fresh air, trying to forget the dream she had.

Honeyleer
she ~ Medicine cat ~ open crush ~ Hollypaw ~ tags: Hollypaw
^^
She watched as the warrior left the medicine cats den, looking the nest the Crow.wing was being used during the moon "well we better get some more fresh moss, so can you take that old one out please?" she meowed to Hollypaw. She did hear the younger cats question about his name, but she was unsure if it was too early he was being her apprentice only little over the moon and even she was not a true medicine cat she was trained to be a warrior first. She felt like she needs some guidance and she was afraid what if the Starclan don't agree with them now.

Sycamoreclan
Cosmospetal
she~ Caregiver~ open crush~ tags: Splashkit, (Bubblekit)
^^
She smiled at Splashkit, looking Bubblekit once again, thinking if she could forcibly try to keep him awaken, now he was only awakened when eating or doing his needs, unlike that Splashkit it was not normal and she was worried. She stood up and pawed the kit to wake up "now time to wake up and no whining" she meowed to him in gentle yet serious tune. Rolling her eyes she took the kits scruff and took out of the nursery "stop saying that you need to awaken too" she meowed to him.

Bubblekit
tom ~ kit ~ crush open ~ tags: Splashkit, (Cosmospetal)
^^
He opened his one eys looking toward his adoptive mother "I don't want to" he murmured turning to his other side to get more sleep, but awakened when the caregiver took to his scruff and taken him outside of the nursery "it's too bright, I am going to die" he murmured seeing his sister there "hello Splashkit" he meowed.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:43 pm

Keesa wrote:Lilykit - shoreclan - sleeping in the medicine den - tags: Open!

The kit was sleeping soundly, curled up happily in the nest.

Opalblossom - shoreclan - camp - tags: Sagepaw

She awoke with her claws unsheathed and her fur ruffled, the unease for her dream clinging to her like tree sap. She shivered and stood, giving her fur a few quick licks to flatten it. The dream had been weird and the words still echoed in her head. Opalblossom shook her herself and chuckled nervously, she was acting like a kit frightened of a nightmare. The warrior walked out of the den and stretched, opening her mouth and breathing in the morning air. At least the dream had caused her to wake up on time, that was something. Trying not to see phased Opalblossom walked towards the fresh kill pile, some prey and then a good hunt should be enough to get her mind off the dream, or at least she hoped it would. Not playing attention, the warrior let out a yelp as she tripped over someone. β€œOof!” She meowed, shaking the snow off her pelt and sniffing the cat she’d just run into, β€œOh! Sagepaw! Sorry, I should have been paying more attention!You ok?” She asked, stepping back to give him some space.

Heronclaw - Summitclan - forest - tags: Open!

The warrior stalked through the crisp forest, her ears twitching at every noise. So far there’d been no sign of prey outside a cardinal that had been to far up a tree to sneak up on. She’d always liked leaf bare, despite the lack of prey she found the stillness reassuring in a way. She was able to hear her own thoughts out in the silent woods better without the chatter of squirrels and birds to distract her. Today though, she wasn’t feeling like her usual self, she’d woken up feeling cold and nauseous, but hopefully it was nothing a good run couldn’t fix, besides, she wanted something to bring back to the clan, the fresh kill pile was running low this morning and most of it was frozen to the ground.

Silverpaw - running out of camp - tags: Mudkit, Tinyseal, Pidgeonwing

The ghost of a smile appeared on Silverpaw’s muzzle at the complement, she had been a smart cat he mused, watching Tinyseal as he applied the mint. The scent was sharp and familiar but hopefully it would help the little kitten breath better. Tinyseal’s gasp brought him back to his senses, β€œWhat?” He hissed in alarm, the apprentice turned on Pidgeonwing, β€œOut of camp? How could a young kit- You know what never mind.” He growled, shaking his head and running out of the nursery, β€œDewkit!” He yowled, looking around wildly before running out of camp, images of all the things that could befall a lone young kit running through his head.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me