[ Shores and Summits ] Open

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: [ Shores and Summits ] Open

Postby Animals65 » Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:40 pm

Creamflower is eating a rabbit from the fresh-kill pile, savoring the delicious taste. She had a great time showing Ravenkit around SycamoreClan camp one moon ago and hopes she can see him again soon. She scans the clearing, seeing whose up and about this morning.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sycamoreclan Meeting | Tatteredpaw

Postby drift. » Sat Mar 28, 2020 3:33 pm

𝐂𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐬tar
molly|N.F mix| deputy | Pine+Salt | crush: tinyseal | Mentions: Lost Cats| Tags: Sandstep
Cedarshine sighed softly. A few things from her naming ceremony in Starclan were troubling her, and her nose scrunched as she fell deeper into thought. She had always been told that the leaders met with nine cats, for starters, but she had only spoken with six: Spottedlily, her kittypet father, Foxwhisper, the leader of Laurelclan, an unfamiliar warrior, and Bramblekit. The russet leader wasn't quite sure why the summitclan kit was there to give her a life. Perhaps to represent the life she could've led had she not let her fears get in the way? 'It's useless, I'll never get any answers, and maybe that's for the best.' Cedarstar growled softly, her brows furrowed together in frustration. "We'll be home by nightfall, Sandstep... Thank you. For accompanying me, that is." she murmured. She couldn't imagine doing this alone, and the warrior helped her many times on this journey. "Can you believe its been a whole moon? I wonder what's changed, or who, even." something in Cedarstar's voice gave way to her nervousness about seeing Tinyseal after all this time. What would she even say? What would he say? It was all too much to process at one time.

𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫
|Tom|Maine Coon, pale blue eye|Tags: Everyone| Mentions: Ripplefang
Bearstar was, to say the least, surprised when Ripplefang came padding into his camp. But, the older warrior hadn't caused any issues, and the thickset tom didn't have the heart to turn him away. The leader had long forgiven him, but every time he saw the Bengal he was reminded of all the lives lost, and the bittersweet emotions would come flooding back. He tried his best to be polite and civil, and yet they managed to run into each other way too often, which then led to some little quarrels. But, being the non-confrontational type, Bearstar chose to respect the fact that Ripplefang had been a leader before all hell broke loose, and he was probably still adjusting to his old life as a warrior.

Shaking out his pelt, the leader climbed to a low branch in the great sycamore and yowled out a rather forgotten call,
"All cats, gather here around the Great Sycamore for a clan meeting! Today marks the day an apprentice becomes a warrior. Tanglepaw, please step forward-!" he called out, voice gruff.

𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐭
tom | Shore | Fluffy Tuxedo with pale blue eyes | 4 moons | Tags: Open
Ravenkit was sleeping by himself, his tail draped over his nose as he squeezed his eyes shut. He didn't want to wake up from the blissful silence. He was getting older, and ever since that day with Creamflower he only had a growing feeling that he didn't really belong here. The only cat who ever seemed able to lift his spirits was Cocoablaze, but he didn't think the brown-furred warrior would have much time for him once Cedarshine returned and everything returned to normal.

𝐋𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧
molly | siamese | crush: -- | Mentions: n/a | Tags: OPEN
Lemon was curled up in her nest, the end of her tail tip quivering as she slowly wakened and peered up at the cloudy sky. It was nippy, making her dread getting up out of her warm den to hunt.

[M I L K]
trans molly | Summit | caregiver | Tags: OPEN,

Milk had joined summitclan a little less than a moon ago, and she still hadn't gotten used to living in close proximity with so many cats. She padded out of the nursery, a tired look dampening her usually cheerful face. She didn't have to hunt or fight with the younger cats, but sometimes having to sit around all day makes her wish she had actually chosen a different role. She still had her pet name, and the molly wasn't sure if she liked it or felt rather uncomfortable.
Last edited by drift. on Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A m n e s i a » Tue Mar 31, 2020 3:36 am

➼ CliffWatcher
Female//25 Moons//Warrior//Bisexual//Single
Clan: SummitClan
Tags: None, Open

X
CliffWatcher was already awake and was simply laying outside of the warriors den.

________

➼ EchoPaw
Female//8 Moons//Apprentice//Pansexual//Single//Clan: SummitClan
Mentor: PigNose

X
She was still fast asleep, showing little to no signs of waking up anytime soon.

________

➼ SandStep
Male//36 Moons//Warrior//Straight//Single
Clan: ShoreClan
Tags: CedarStar

X
The tom couldn't help but look over at the newly named CedarStar with a questioning look when he swore he heard a growl come from her. But his look quickly changed to a calm one when she looked at him "It was no problem, I'm glad to help" He spoke, though in all honesty he wasn't sure why him of all cats went along. He hadn't been close to the she-cat whatsoever before the trip, but he would be lying if he said it hadn't been refreshing to be away from the clan for a moon "It certainly has been that long huh..." He paused, the moon seemed to pass by so quickly so he hadn't really noticed how long it's been "Well, I'm certain not much has changed drastically" He finished, he thought about DrizzlePaw and a part of him was excited to see his half sister again.

________

➼ DrizzlePaw
Female//9 Moons//Apprentice//Bisexual//Single//Clan: ShoreClan
Mentor: CrabFur

X
The she-cat was already fully awake and outside of the apprentices den. Ever since SandStep left with CedarShine so CedarShine could receive her nine lives, she's been staying up late and waking up early in hopes to catch her half-brother coming home. She knew the journey took a while, but she already missed him and had hoped that maybe they could of somehow made it back to camp quicker.

________

➼ HailMask
Male//25 Moons//Warrior//Bisexual//Single
Clan: SycamoreClan

X
The warrior awoke with a start and glanced around, he relaxed when he realized he was still in the warriors den. He let out a soft sigh and shook his head, he didn't really remember the dream he had but words stuck in his brain. it shall be on the day that prey kills predator, a breakdown shall mark the end of peace and the start of sin....whatever that means. He decided to ignore it for now and stood up from his nest. he groomed his pelt before walking out into the clearing.
A m n e s i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:49 am

Shoreclan
Charmbird
she ~ deputy ~ open crush ~ no apprentice ~ tags: open
^^
She sat at the etrnace of the camp and watched her clan mates to wake up, waiting for the leader to come back.

Tatteredhawk
tom~ young warrior ~ open crush (gay) ~ no apprentice ~ tags: open
^^
sleeping...

Bunnytuft
she ~ young warrior ~ Goosemask ~ no apprentice ~ tags: open
^^
She is eating a mice at the fresh kill pile, peekign around the camp for Goosemask.

Cocoablaze
tom~ young warrior ~ open crush ~ no apprentice ~ tags: open
^^
Sleeping...

Summitclan
Lightningwolf
tom~ warrior~ open crush (bi)~ no apprentice ~ tags: open
^^
He is sleeping at the warriors den...

Whitelightning
she~ warrior~ open crush (bi)~ N/A~ tags: open
^^
She is laying as her nest unable to get any more of sleep, the dream or the words was haunting in her mind for some reason.

Honeyleer
she ~ Medicine cat ~ open crush ~ Hollypaw ~ tags: open
^^
She is cleaning the herbs den for any old herbs and making some remembering practise by herself.

Sycamoreclan
Cosmospetal
she~ Caregiver~ open crush~ tags: open
^^
Sleeping at the nursery...

Bubblekit
tom ~ kit ~ crush open ~ tags: open
^^
sleeping...
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Tue Mar 31, 2020 5:45 am

𝐂𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐬tar
molly|N.F mix| deputy | Pine+Salt | crush: tinyseal | Mentions: n/a| Tags: Sandstep, Nettlefern
The newly named leader dipped her head, gaze softening. "I'm sure you're right. It's probably just the homesickness making me fret." Cedarstar paused to lap at a stream, taking a moment for a short break before they continued. She looked around the rocky, barren territory as she crouched, her honey orbs slitted. She had smelled a scent that was both familiar and unknown, and on instinct, the leader has unsheathed her claws and stood with her tail fluffed. "Is someone there?" she called out, ears twitching.

SAGEPAW
tom | 11 moons | oriental | shore | mentions; n/a | tags; open
Sagepaw awoke with a start, his ears flat against his head as strange words echoed around him. "Ugh, I hate dreams.." he grumbled and stretched forward, padding out of the den and into the pale early sunshine. He'd been having strange night terrors ever since Reedstrke abandoned them, but this felt so - different. He shook out his pelt and hopped over to the fresh kill pile, the chilly end-of-winter air freezing the prey.
The apprentice chose a pigeon for himself and settled down with it, chewing thoughtfully.
Last edited by drift. on Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ripple | Tiny | Nettle | Onyx | Splash

Postby SilentMelody » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:29 am

𝐑𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐠
male ★ 35m ★ bi ★ sycamore warrior ★ crush: nightfeather ★ tags: clan
    Ears perking, he glanced over at Bearstar when he called out to the clan for a meeting. Tanglepaw? I don't remember her from the other clans, Ripplefang thought and looked around the area for the she-cat. Although he had been here for a moon now, he was still learning everyone's names and origins. Not everyone in the clan came from Shoreclan or Summitclan.

𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐥
transmale ★ 31m ★ pan ★ shore caregiver ★ crush: cedarstar ★ tags: dewkit & mudkit
    He remained curled up between Dewkit and Mudkit, trying to keep both of them warm but separated. Goosemask wasn't sure about Mudkit's condition, and Tinyseal worried. There were some nights where he barely got any sleep.

𝐍𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐧
female ★ 14m ★ lesbian ★ sycamore med app ★ crush: rainflower ★ tags: sandstep & nettlefern
    Is there someone out there? I hear voices... that's odd, she thought and perked her ears up, suddenly on alert. Nettlefern glanced out of the cave she was hiding in and saw that the snowstorm had died down, so it was easier to see. She inhaled the cold air and caught the familiar scent of Shoreclan cats, sending bristles down her spine. "Yes, but who may you be?" she called back and stepped out of the cave, still unable to see the cats. Where were they?

𝐎𝐧𝐲𝐱𝐤𝐢𝐭
female ★ 4m ★ bi ★ summit kit ★ crush: open ★ tags: open
    "I'm tired of this snow," she muttered to herself and shivered alone in the nursery. For a moment, Onyxkit thought to walk out and into the warriors' or apprentices' den for warmth. But she didn't want to risk frozen paws.

𝐒𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐤𝐢𝐭
female ★ 2m ★ pan ★ sycamore kit ★ crush: open ★ tags: cosmospetal & bubblekit, clan
    She woke up to the sound of Bearstar yelling and grumbled about it, but he didn't seem angry. The kit stood up and shivered a little, looking down at her two family members. "Mommy? Are we going to the clan meeting?" Splashkit asked and prodded Cosmospetal gently with a paw.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghost_raven » Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:08 am

ShoreClan

Nightfeather /// Clan: ShoreClan /// 33 Moons /// Large lynx point with silver points and icy-blue eyes /// Tom + Bisexual /// Crush/Mate: Ripplestar /// Mentor/Apprentice: N/A /// Tags: Open

Nightfeather sighed as we walked out of the warriors' den. It's been a moon since he last saw Ripplestar, or Ripplefang now. He missed the tom dearly and he wondered how he was doing. He looked around for Willowdusk but quickly remembered that she was in SycamoreClan with Ripplefang, leaving him all alone

Mudkit /// Clan: ShoreClan /// 2 Moon /// Small brown tabby with darker stripes and a white muzzle /// Tom + Pan /// Crush/Mate: Will be open when he gets a bit older /// Mentor/Apprentice: None /// Tags: Tinyseal, Dewkit

Mudkit sighed, not feeling the slightest better. He knew how bad it was, well, whatever he had. He snuggled deeper into Tinyseal's fur.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SummitClan

Crow-wing /// Clan: SummitClan /// 28 Moons /// Large, pretty gray-blue with a patch of white on chest and blue eyes /// She-cat + Straight /// Crush/Mate: Open /// Mentor/Apprentice: None /// Tags: Open

+

Hollypaw (Hollyberry) /// Clan: SummitClan /// 12 Moons /// Black with icy-blue eyes /// Tom + Gay /// Crush/Mate: Open /// Mentor/Apprentice: Honeyleer /// Tags: Honeyleer

Hollypaw watched as Crow-wing walked with her leg. It's been about a moon since she's broken it, but she walked on it like the break never happened. Hollypaw looked back at Honeyleer. "Crow-wing's been walking on her broken leg like it's never been broken. Should we cut her loose or watch her a bit longer?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SycamoreClan

Bluepaw /// Clan: SycamoreClan /// 7 Moons /// Blue bicolor with pretty sky-blue eyes /// She-cat + Questioning /// Crush/Mate: Not Open /// Mentor/Apprentice: Barkfur /// Tags: Open

+

Willowdusk /// Clan: SycamoreClan /// 51 Moons /// Ginger tabby with a white underside and blue eyes /// She-cat + Straight /// Crush/Mate: Open /// Mentor/Apprentice: None /// Tags: Open

+

Rainflower /// Clan: SycamoreClan /// 15 Moons /// Large, pretty tuxedo with light green eyes and a somewhat fluffy white tail. Has a scar on her right eye /// She-cat + Lesbian /// Crush/Mate: Nettlefern /// Mentor/Apprentice: None /// Tags: Open

+

Slateflight /// Clan: SycamoreClan /// 82 Moons /// Large black with one white paw. Named for her slate-colored eyes /// She-cat + Straight /// Crush/Mate: Not Open /// Mentor/Apprentice: N/A /// Tags: Open

Slateflight quickly made her way back to the Clan just in time for the meeting. Willowdusk looked up towards Bearstar, Rainflower and Bluepaw coming up beside her. Rainflower curled her tail around the little apprentice as Willowdusk smiled at Tanglepaw.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Loners/Rouges/Kittypets

Smoke (Smokecloud) /// Clan: None. Loner (Will join Sycamore) /// 33 Moons /// Smoke tabby with tufts of light gray/white and mint eyes /// Tom + Bisexual /// Crush/Mate: Open /// Mentor/Apprentice: N/A /// Tags: Open

Smoke yawned as he curled his tail around his paws. He watched as flakes of snow gently fell to the floor of the forest. He's been holed up in this fallen tree for a few sunrises
basics
layne/pat/eros
they/vamp, gay
studying forensics
my cerebral fluid is conspiring against me () so please bear with me
if i don’t respond to your message

other medias
discord: ghost_raven / (Ghost_Raven)#9721
tumblr: ghost--raven
lioden: #185955

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ghost_raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Tue Mar 31, 2020 12:00 pm

Silverpaw - shoreclan - nursery - tags: Tinyseal and the kits

An almost overwhelming scent of borage, mint, thyme, and chervil startled Silverpaw out of his sleep. The apprentice sneezed violently, sending herbs flying as he looked around sleepily, still trying to get his bearings. It took a while for the familiar sights of the medicine den to register, and the panic that had gripped him dissipated as soon as he knew were he was. It had been almost a full moon since they’d joined the clans but it didn’t always feel real and he feared on day he’d wake up back home in the twolegs best. No. That wasn’t home, not any more at least, this was home now, this den with it’s damp wall and salty air. The sound of Lilykit’s gentle breathing pulled him out of his thoughts. She was sleeping in his nest, just as she always did. It was getting a bit small for the both of them, ever since she’d started getting better she began to grow, soon she’d be moving out to the apprentice den. A deep frown creased Silverpaw’s muzzle and he turned back to the mess of herbs scattered in front of him. He’d been up late reorganizing the new stock and must have fallen asleep in the middle of it, now he’d have to start all over again. He let out a frustrated sigh, sweeping the herbs into a corner, he’d get to it in a moment. Silverpaw grabbed some borage and mint, walking carefully out of the medicine den so as to not wake Lilykit and headed towards the nursery. “Tinyseal, you awake?” He asked softly from the entrance, not waiting for an answer he walked over to them, trying to keep his steps light so as to not startled the little family, “I was stocking the herbs and Goosemask wanted to know is you needed some more borage? I brought some mint for mudkit as well, not to eat.” He added quickly, still trying to keep his voice down, “The smell might help him breath a bit better if he still has that cough. It’s not a cure or anything, but it might ease his airways... it was a trick my mom used to use.” Silverpaw shifted his paws, slightly worried Tinyseal would rebuke him for trying to use a ‘kittypet’ remedy on his kit. Goosemask has said they used mint to mask the scent of death and he didn’t want Tinyseal to think he was trying to imply something he wasn’t.

Lilykit - shoreclan - sleeping in the medicine den - tags: Open!

The kit was sleeping soundly, curled up happily in the nest.

Opalblossom - shoreclan - camp - tags: Sagepaw

She awoke with her claws unsheathed and her fur ruffled, the unease for her dream clinging to her like tree sap. She shivered and stood, giving her fur a few quick licks to flatten it. The dream had been weird and the words still echoed in her head. Opalblossom shook her herself and chuckled nervously, she was acting like a kit frightened of a nightmare. The warrior walked out of the den and stretched, opening her mouth and breathing in the morning air. At least the dream had caused her to wake up on time, that was something. Trying not to see phased Opalblossom walked towards the fresh kill pile, some prey and then a good hunt should be enough to get her mind off the dream, or at least she hoped it would. Not playing attention, the warrior let out a yelp as she tripped over someone. “Oof!” She meowed, shaking the snow off her pelt and sniffing the cat she’d just run into, “Oh! Sagepaw! Sorry, I should have been paying more attention!You ok?” She asked, stepping back to give him some space.

Heronclaw - Summitclan - forest - tags: Open!

The warrior stalked through the crisp forest, her ears twitching at every noise. So far there’d been no sign of prey outside a cardinal that had been to far up a tree to sneak up on. She’d always liked leaf bare, despite the lack of prey she found the stillness reassuring in a way. She was able to hear her own thoughts out in the silent woods better without the chatter of squirrels and birds to distract her. Today though, she wasn’t feeling like her usual self, she’d woken up feeling cold and nauseous, but hopefully it was nothing a good run couldn’t fix, besides, she wanted something to bring back to the clan, the fresh kill pile was running low this morning and most of it was frozen to the ground.
Last edited by Keesa on Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A m n e s i a » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:14 am

➼ CliffWatcher
Female//25 Moons//Warrior//Bisexual//Single
Clan: SummitClan

X
CliffWatcher was already awake and was simply laying outside of the warriors den.

________

➼ EchoPaw
Female//8 Moons//Apprentice//Pansexual//Single//Clan: SummitClan
Mentor: PigNose

X
She was still fast asleep, showing little to no signs of waking up anytime soon.

________

➼ SandStep
Male//36 Moons//Warrior//Straight//Single
Clan: ShoreClan
Tags: CedarStar, NettleFern

X
SandStep sniffed the air, recognizing the scent of a SycamoreClan cat and he wondered what the cat would be doing all alone out here. He would assume most cats would at least bring one other cat with them when traveling outside of their territory "It's a SycamoreClan cat" He spoke quietly for CedarStar to hear but he doubted the cat would be a threat especially if they were alone "the name's SandStep" He spoke, but decided CedarStar would most likely prefer to introduce herself. He turned in the direction of the voice and spotted the cat but she wasn't looking in their direction.

________

➼ DrizzlePaw
Female//9 Moons//Apprentice//Bisexual//Single//Clan: ShoreClan
Mentor: CrabFur

X
The she-cat was already fully awake and outside of the apprentices den. Ever since SandStep left with CedarShine so CedarShine could receive her nine lives, she's been staying up late and waking up early in hopes to catch her half-brother coming home. She knew the journey took a while, but she already missed him and had hoped that maybe they could of somehow made it back to camp quicker.

________

➼ HailMask
Male//25 Moons//Warrior//Bisexual//Single
Clan: SycamoreClan

X
The warrior awoke with a start and glanced around, he relaxed when he realized he was still in the warriors den. He let out a soft sigh and shook his head, he didn't really remember the dream he had but words stuck in his brain. it shall be on the day that prey kills predator, a breakdown shall mark the end of peace and the start of sin....whatever that means. He decided to ignore it for now and stood up from his nest. he groomed his pelt before walking out into the clearing. He heard BearStar calling a clan meeting and he sat down.
A m n e s i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bunny boy » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:23 am

Salttail | male | straight | 17 moons | warrior | sycamore | camp; open

Salttail stood in the clearing. There wasnt much to do, he could go out on a patrol. Nah, too much work. He shrugged and headed out towards the exit. But before he could leave, a meeting was called. He frowned and padded towards the gathering group.

Marblefur | female | bi | 26 moons | warrior | summitclan | camp; open

marblefur pushed her way out if the warrior den, and immediately regretted it. It was cold, as per usual in leaf bare, but today she just wasn't feeling it. She sat down and groomed her thick gray and white pelt, hoping it warm her up, it didn't. With a sigh, she got up. Perhaps a bit of hunting would help her warm up.
she/her straight single ENFP-T
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
”And I know that it's wrong that I can't move on”
obsessed with; Lorde, BØRNS, the NBHD,
cavetown, Conan gray, 80’s pop & rock, coin,
dayglow, clario, girl in red, tiagz, the driver era,
def leppard, PVRIS, beach boys | Your lie in april,
ouran, assassination classroom, naruto

------------im just an online love------------
hi !! im bunny , but you can call me nick !!
im your local chaotic wanna be grunge soft girl,
who loves, to write letters and pretty makeup!
my pm's are always open !! | prove it.
| smartie !! | my best friend !! | CORN !! |

"but there's something about you"
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
x x
Todays vibe:
and just when I thought i would be okay, it shut down.
x x
-----------
apr. 24 memes
drill team plays piano
was: lovesick mixed kid chess
mama of two fur babies. extrovert.
practically inhaling spaghetti. caprisun.
soft girl vibes. aspiring makeup artist hehe.
books sprite star wars & star trek stickers
slushies naps pillows !! cuddles uwu pink !! 72 f
" If the whole world was watching I'd still dance with you "
bunny boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me