[ Shores and Summits ] Open

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Cedar, Bear, Raven, Lemon,

Postby drift. » Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:17 pm

π‚πžππšπ«π¬π‘π’π§πž
molly|N.F mix| deputy | Pine+Salt | crush: tinyseal | Mentions: Ripplestar, Tinyseal| Tags: OPEN
Cedarshine gave up on hearing what the medicine cat was saying and sat down outside of the leaders den. She sat up straight, her stoic, regal appearance regained as she watched over her clanmates. Though, as the sun sank behind the trees, and time crawled on, the knot in her throat and the overwhelming tug she felt to go confide in the caregiver only grew. Reedstar had not yet returned, nor did she have the courage to go see how Mudkit was doing, because Cedarshine wouldn't be able to hide the guilt in using the kit as an excuse to speak with Tinyseal. The molly tried so hard to see the kits the way queens, and cats like Tinyseal did, but it seemed to be no use. She was afraid of what the tom would say. 'He would be furious. Rightly so, perhaps. And-' the deputy was torn from her inner turmoil when she noticed Ripplestar with one of the older warriors. Just the sight of the once-leader reminded her of her ambitions, and suddenly- having Reedstrike gone seemed like less of an issue. 'Perfect.'

𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫
|Tom|Maine Coon, pale blue eye|Tags: Bubblekit, Splashkit, Cindercloud|
Bearstar looked at Bubblekit, almost surprised, but regained his composure before answering Splashkit.
"I, er- don't think you'd be able to eat all of me, Bubblekit. Anyway, I wouldn't dare eat you or your brother, I'd prefer to keep my last good eye- and I know Cosmospetal would claw me if I tried munching on one of her kits." he grumbled, slightly bemused. "Well, I'd hate to get in trouble with Cindercloud or the queens- so how about I tell you about the time I fought a bear, instead?" he murmured in a hushed voice, his eyes wide. Bearstar settled down beside the kits, tucking his paws underneath his chest, his mane fluffing up and pressing against his chin.

π‘πšπ―πžπ§π€π’π­
tom | Shore | Fluffy Tuxedo with pale blue eyes | 3 moons | Tags: Cocoablaze, Creamflower
Ravenkit pressed his flank against Creamflower's, finding much comfort in her familiarity. "I know, thank you, Creamflower." he glanced over to Cocoablaze, who had brought him. He was a kind tom, and Ravenkit appreciated what he was doing. "D-Do you maybe want to show me around Sycamoreclan? Oh! If that's okay with Bearstar-! I don't want to get you into trouble" he stammered hastily. He had alot to catch up on with his caregiver, and maybe he could start to reconnect with her by seeing where she spent her hours.

π‹πžπ¦π¨π§
molly | siamese | crush: -- | Mentions: n/a | Tags: Badgerbloom
Lemon's ears flicked forward in curiosity, but she gently took the squirrel back without a sound. Her golden-brown eyes were soft as she watched Badgerbloom explain herself. The molly was unsure of if she should call the warrior by her name or not, after all it would probably only confuse or scare her even farther. 'I don't want her to know I've been watching. I don't want to frighten her away.' Lemon wouldn't admit it out loud, but she was getting rather lonesome with sleeping, hunting and watching.
"I understand, Ba- uh, clan cat.. But I've been able to live off of the land so far. If you don't think you need this I'll take it back." she paused for a moment, the black and white cat before her seemed nervous, but she wasn't asking her to leave the territory. 'How odd..' her stomach was churning again as she studied Badgerbloom for a few heartbeats, her gaze sweeping over her flank and heterochromatic eyes. When her name was asked Lemon blanked for a second, her ears flattening defensively as she glanced around the molly, waiting for the other cats to appear to collect their friend. "I-I don't know-" she stammered, her calm demeanor had changed very suddenly, and she wasn't sure how to asses this or react. 'I don't want to get close with any of these cats. I can't, not yet.' Lemon had not yet decided if these were the vile killing monsters she had been told about as a young cat or
if they were really just like her. Lemon stepped back a pace, glancing behind her at the break in trees that eventually ended up at her nest. "You're right, I um, should probably go." she murmured, hitting herself for being quiet- what if she hadn't heard? But too late, Lemon was turning away, her ears flattened and head low.

[M I L K]
tom| loner| Tags: Rosepaw,
Milk flinched in surprise, whirling around at the sound of a new voice. "O-oh, I'm sorry, I thought I was alone!" he stammered, his tail subconsciously fluffing in surprise. "I forgot there were other cats around.." he glanced around nervously, his prey long gone, and he wasn't quite sure where he was
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: [ Shores and Summits ] Open

Postby Animals65 » Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:06 am

Creamflower listens to what Ravenkit asked and nods, knowing Bearstar hasnt gone far. "Sure!" she said. "Im sure Bearstar is around here somewhere." She looks around and sees Bearstar playing with Bubblekit and Splashkit, padding towards them and making sure Ravenkit is following. "I see our great leader is having fun!" she said in a playful tone, giving Bearstar a wink.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:29 am

Shoreclan
Charmbird
she ~ senior warrior ~ open crush ~ Dandelionpaw ~ tags: Cedarshine, open
^^
She made a nod to the deputy not asking more about the reasons she needed to talk with the leader or how important they were for him or even to the clan. She watched as she walked off and made her leave as well, to see her apprentice once more.

Tatteredhawk
tom~ young warrior ~ open crush (gay) ~ N/A ~ tags: open
^^
He got back to camo with the rest of the patrol, caring his caught with a proud smile on his face, flicking his ears toward the deputy calling for the leader as he dropped the preys to the fresh-kill pile. He gave a few licks to his front paws, before walking away from the pile so anyone who wanted something to eat could eat.

Bunnytuft
she ~ young warrior ~ Goosemask ~ no apprentice ~ tags: Goosemask, open
^^
She nodded to the medicine cat, feeling a little bit disappointed as she could not hang out with the tom little bit more, but she did understand that he needed to take care of the kits and make sure they will be alright.

Cocoablaze
tom~ young warrior ~ open crush ~ no apprentice ~ tags: Ravenkit, open
^^
He followed after the kit acing to meet the caregiver there, sitting down near the kit and the queen, but still kept his distance to give the to talk peacefully. Shaking his head the young tom looked around the Sycamoreclan camp and the cats on there, having this weird feeling, when once this place was their meeting place for the two clans and now it was home on the third clan.

Summitclan
Lightningwolf
tom~ warrior~ open crush (bi)~ Mallowpaw~ tags: Mallowpaw
^^
He eyed his apprentice for a moment, seeing what she is going to do, but nodded when she decided to do the thing he was offering to her. Eating was still important, she could be much more energetic and her brains could be more open to taking new knowledge, so learning could be much easier. As his apprentice goes to the fresh kill-pile he taken his time to groom his pelt, he could not have time for that after the training start.

Whitelightning
she~ warrior~ open crush (bi)~ N/A~ tags: Flickerswoop, Finch
^^
Her eyes scanned the stranger tom then to Fickerswoop wondering they somehow knew each other, the loner seemed only to see him when she was more like air to him "So who are you exactly? Do you know him?" he asked the loner wondering if he even bothered to hear her or answer to her.

Honeyleer
she ~ Medicine cat ~ Birdstorm ~ Hollypaw ~ tags: Nettlepaw, Crow-wing, Hollypaw
^^
She looked at Hollypaw "Bindweed? we can get some now, the pain killers are still working for Crow-wing and they may make her still very sleepy so we do have time for a small herb journal now" she told her. She then turned to Nettlepaw "maybe you could bring some of you clan too? if you don't know where to find them on Sycamoreclan?" she told the medicine cat.

Sycamoreclan
Cosmospetal
she~ Caregiver~ open crush~ tags: Cindercloud, Splashkit
^^
She is there listening...

Bubblekit
tom ~ kit ~ crush open ~ tags: Splashkit, Cindercloud, Bearstar
^^
He looked at Splashkit "little by little... Him being so big, eating him could take...moons, so no need to hunt I guess" he meowed his sister, then looking up to the leader "Starting when a leader had time to tell stories to others? is that the elder's job to do?" he meowed to him confusedly.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ripple | Tiny | Nettle | Onyx | Splash

Postby SilentMelody » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:15 am

The time skip will be happening soon!
It's now night and all cats should be in their camp.

𝐑𝐒𝐩𝐩π₯𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫
    male β˜… 34m β˜… bi β˜… shore prisoner β˜… crush: nightfeather β˜… tags: nightfeather
      "I know it doesn't justify it... I can't do anything to ever make up for it," he added somberly and glanced around the camp. Everyone must hate him.

π“π’π§π²π¬πžπšπ₯
    transmale β˜… 30m β˜… pan β˜… shore caregiver β˜… crush: cedarshine β˜… tags: dewkit & mudkit, goosemask
      He was relieved when Goosemask finally made his way over to them. "Thank you so much! I'll wait in there," Tinyseal gasped and hurried back to the nursery with the kits in his jaws. He settled down with them and licked them gently, trying to soothe them. "Oh... okay. Will Dewkit be okay if I go back and forth between them?" he asked at the mention of separating the two. Tinyseal chewed the herb and hoped it would work fast, gingerly prying Mudkit's mouth open so he could swallow the herb. He gently pushed Dewkit away and explained, "Your brother is very sick, honey. You can't play with him right now."

𝐍𝐞𝐭𝐭π₯𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐰
    female β˜… 13m β˜… lesbian β˜… sycamore med app β˜… crush: rainflower β˜… tags: honeyleer & hollypaw, crow-wing
      "That sounds good to me, and I think Crow-wing will be okay," she soothed and glanced down at the warrior. "That would be wonderful if I could bring some to Sycamoreclan. You're right - I haven't found all of the herbs in the territory yet," Nettlepaw admitted with a heavy sigh and shook her head. "I should be getting home now, but perhaps I can pick up some bindweed on my way back with you or Hollypaw?"

𝐎𝐧𝐲𝐱𝐀𝐒𝐭
    female β˜… 3m β˜… bi β˜… summit kit β˜… crush: open β˜… tags: echopaw
      The black kit smiled when Echopaw finally looked up at her. "I'm sorry your mentor hasn't come for you yet, and I don't like leaf-bare either. It's always cold and snowy up here, so it makes my paws freeze," Onyxkit agreed with slight complaining in her voice.

𝐒𝐩π₯𝐚𝐬𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐭
    female β˜… 1m β˜… pan β˜… sycamore kit β˜… crush: open β˜… tags: bubblekit & cosmospetal, bearstar, creamflower & ravenkit
      "We don't even know how to hunt," she laughed at Bubblekit's remark and batted at him playfully. "There's something wrong with your eye?" she asked and gaze up at Bearstar's face. "Did you get hurt while you were fighting the bear?" Splashkit asked with wonder and shifted closer to him, finally comfortable. She mimicked his pose and tried to tuck her paws under herself, but it felt weird. Her gaze shifted behind him and saw a strange kit standing beside Creamflower. "Who is that?" Splashkit asked and stood up.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:50 am

𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫
|Tom|Maine Coon, pale blue eye|Tags: Bubblekit, Splashkit, Creamflower|
Bearstar watched Splashkit attempt to mimic him, trying and failing to hide an amused smile.
"Yes, he was a worthy opponent, and we both walked away with a few scars." he purred proudly. He looked at her curiously, and decided that she could probably handle a 'scary' story about fighting. 'If I wasn't so busy- no. It would never work. My focus should remain on Sycamoreclan. But she'll make a warrior very proud one day.' he watched the little kit for a second more, trying to decide how to start his exaggerated tale when she abruptly pointed someone out, and he glanced up in surprise.
"Oh! That's Ravenkit. Creamflower cared for him before she joined Sycamoreclan. I suppose he's come to visit her." he dipped his head to the queen, glancing over the kit who padded along beside her. "Oh- haha, yes. Well, I was just about to tell Splashkit how I fought a bear when I was an apprentice." Bearstar couldn't actually wink, but he gave the molly a knowing glance. "And won" he finished. "So Ravenkit has come to see you? Is everything alright in Shoreclan? I noticed one of the warriors come in with him." Bearstar would never admit it, but he hadn't spoken to Reedstar nor Antstar in quite some time, and perhaps he was feeling a tad bit worried about them.
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A m n e s i a » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:55 am

CliffWatcher
24 Moons//Female//Warrior//Clan: SummitClan//Bisexual//Single//Tags: None, Open

The she-cat was laying outside of the warriors den, she wasn't tired since all she had done that day was watch the snow and go out for a quick hunt.

EchoPaw
7 Moons//Female//Apprentice//Clan: SummitClan//Pansexual//Single//Mentor: PigNose//Tags: OnyxKit

"I can't say I mind the fact he hadn't come, it means I didn't have to go into the cold" She responded before giggling at the kits complaining tone "You can say that again, it's also not fun when you have to go training on top of it all. My first time out during leaf-bare, I came back and swore I lost the feeling in my paws"

SandStep
35 Moons//Male//Warrior//Clan: ShoreClan//Straight//Single//Tags: None, Open

SandStep was sitting close to the apprentices den, he knew his half-sister has asleep in there and simply wanted to make sure she was alright. A part of him still regretted telling her the truth about her father but most of him was thrilled that he destroyed his fathers chance of completely forgetting his own son and having a normal family instead. He believed his father deserved it, after all he had done nothing to help him but instead abandoned him which left him with his disgrace of a mother.

DrizzlePaw
8 Moons//Female//Apprentice//Clan: ShoreClan//Bisexual//Single//Mentor: CrabFur//Tags: None, Open

The apprentice was already fast asleep in her nest.

HailMask
24 Moons//Male//Warrior//Clan: SycamoreClan//Bisexual//Single//Tags: None, Open

The tom was laying in his nest, but was still wide awake as his mind wandered over to his sister CliffWatcher. He wondered how she would react if she ever learned they were kin but he also had no proof besides his words. He doubted she'd believe him, especially since he's in another clan and even if she did, there would be no benefit to knowing besides learning her father had abandoned her but took her brother.
A m n e s i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cedar, Bear, Raven, Lemon,

Postby drift. » Sat Mar 28, 2020 7:48 am

π‚πžππšπ«π¬π‘π’π§πž
molly|N.F mix| deputy | Pine+Salt | crush: tinyseal | Mentions: Tinyseal| Tags: Sandstep
Cedarshine dug her claws into the earth to keep her legs from trembling. She was going to leave her clanmates and home to
recieve her nine lives at the everlasting mountain. The molly glanced around, knowing who she wanted to take with her.
She saw the tom conversing with Opalblossom, so the russet feline approached them, curtly dipping her head, "When you're finished, Sandstep, please wait for me by the leader's den." she flicked her tail and sighed softly. She didn't want to leave her clanmates, but this had to be done.
Last edited by drift. on Sat Mar 28, 2020 10:14 am, edited 2 times in total.
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catfrog » Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:10 am

𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑
tom-cat + forty moons + leader + no mate or crush + summitclan
tags: open + a black tom-cat with pale green eyes

─────────────────────────────

Antstar sat beside his den, eating a small mouse. Finishing the mouse, he let out a
small yawn before entering his den and laying down in his nest. He gave his den a final
look and then drifted off to sleep.

π…π‹πˆπ‚πŠπ„π‘π’π–πŽπŽπ
tom-cat + 12 moons + warrior + no mate/crush + summitclan
tags: whitelightning, finch + a tall white tom with ginger
tabby patches and a scar on his muzzle

He let go of the rogue, looking up at the sky. "I've never seen this cat in my life."
Giving the darkening sky another glance, he turned to Whitelightning, meowing, "It
s getting a bit late. Maybe we should just bring him to Antstar?"

π’πŽπ…π“π‡π„π€π‘π“
molly + twelve moons + warrior + no mate or crush + sycamoreclan
tags: rosepaw + a pale gray she-cat with soft fur and pale green eyes

Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:28 am

Shoreclan
Charmbird
she ~ senior warrior ~ open crush ~ Dandelionpaw ~ tags: open
^^
She stayed here watching the camp for a moment, not really tired or anything so she decided to stay up for a little bit longer and enjoyed the stars when the time comes them to show up.

Tatteredhawk
tom~ young warrior ~ open crush (gay) ~ N/A ~ tags: open
He is going his nest to sleep.

Bunnytuft
she ~ young warrior ~ Goosemask ~ no apprentice ~ tags: open
^^
She gave a look toward the Goosemask, as the tom hurried to look for Mudkit, sighing she made her way to the warrior's den to have some sleep.

Cocoablaze
tom~ young warrior ~ open crush ~ no apprentice ~ tags: Ravenkit, open
^^
He watched the Ravenkit talking with Creamflower, his eyes looking up to the darkening sky realizing how late it was being "Ravenkit? we better get going back soon? or do you want to stay the night here?" he meowed to the kit.

Summitclan
Lightningwolf
tom~ warrior~ open crush (bi)~ Mallowpaw~ tags: open
^^
He is lseeping at the warriros den...

Whitelightning
she~ warrior~ open crush (bi)~ N/A~ tags: Flickerswoop, Finch
^^
She looked at the loner than to Flickerswoop "I guess, but could this be a little too late for that? I think Antstar could be too tired to hangle a loner now?" she meowed unsurely.

Honeyleer
she ~ Medicine cat ~ Birdstorm ~ Hollypaw ~ tags: Nettlepaw, Crow-wing, Hollypaw
^^
She nodded to Nettlepaw "yeah, a small walk now could not be bad and taking a walk in dark, is actually pretty cool" she meowed to her, turning to Hollypaw "Are you fine with that Hollypaw?" she asked at her apprentice.

Sycamoreclan
Cosmospetal
she~ Caregiver~ open crush~ tags: Cindercloud, Splashkit, Bearstar
^^
She watched the leader talking with the kits, she felt a yawn escaping to her mouth "I don't know about you Bearstar, but it's getting late and the kits need to get to sleep" she told the tom, with a smile.

Bubblekit
tom ~ kit ~ crush open ~ tags: Splashkit, Cindercloud, Bearstar
^^
He flicked his ears at Bearstar "What is a big deal about fighting a bear? aren't that smaller than a cat?" he meowed wondering turning to Splashkit "no I don't know about hunting except what I've heard from apprentices" he told her.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Ripple | Tiny | Nettle | Onyx | Splash

Postby SilentMelody » Sat Mar 28, 2020 9:20 am

The 1 moon time skip has now occurred!
It's the morning, and the cats are waking up.
It's the end of leaf-bare, but it's still cold/snowy.
See the discussion thread for information about the prophecy.

𝐑𝐒𝐩𝐩π₯𝐞𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐠
    male β˜… 35m β˜… bi β˜… sycamore warrior β˜… crush: nightfeather β˜… tags: open
      He padded out of the warriors' den, his fur ruffled against the cold. Ripplefang had been in Sycamoreclan for a moon now, and it was his new home. Although he didn't agree with Bearstar sometimes, he knew now to bite his tongue and obey.

π“π’π§π²π¬πžπšπ₯
    transmale β˜… 31m β˜… pan β˜… shore caregiver β˜… crush: cedarstar β˜… tags: dewkit & mudkit
      He remained curled up between Dewkit and Mudkit, trying to keep both of them warm but separated. Goosemask wasn't sure about Mudkit's condition, and Tinyseal worried. There were some nights where he barely got any sleep.

𝐍𝐞𝐭𝐭π₯𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐧
    female β˜… 14m β˜… lesbian β˜… sycamore med app β˜… crush: rainflower β˜… tags: none
      She huddled in a cave not far from the Everlasting Mountain, her journey halted after a sudden snowstorm. Nettlefern peered outside and hissed again, wishing the snow was gone. Starclan could grant her the full name, but refuse her passage home?

𝐎𝐧𝐲𝐱𝐀𝐒𝐭
    female β˜… 4m β˜… bi β˜… summit kit β˜… crush: open β˜… tags: open
      "I'm tired of this snow," she muttered to herself and shivered alone in the nursery. For a moment, Onyxkit thought to walk out and into the warriors' or apprentices' den for warmth. But she didn't want to risk frozen paws.

𝐒𝐩π₯𝐚𝐬𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐭
    female β˜… 2m β˜… pan β˜… sycamore kit β˜… crush: open β˜… tags: cosmospetal & bubblekit
      She slept beside Cosmospetal and Bubblekit, feeling warmer when tucked between their fur.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me