DreamClan & MintClan V. 3|Warrior Cat RP|Open & Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

DreamClan Deputy (don't vote for your own cat)

Poll ended at Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:47 am

Berryfur - AlexSummers
25%
Blackshadow - wolfrunner
50%
Moonstone - GreyScheme
25%

Total votes : 8

Re: DreamClan & MintClan V. 3|Warrior Cat RP|Open & Acceptin

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:15 pm

Dreamclan

Blackshadow l warrior l tomcat l smells of cool night air l currently tagged; l apprentice - l crush/mate: crushing on Cherrydawn
The named tomcat felt under his pelt burn from the shecat's encouragment before taking a breath to ease his nerves. He could do this. The clan was waiting. He just had to say a quick little something and that was it.....nothing difficult right? Blackshadow got to his paws, a bit shakily but he moved anyway, and held his head high. The shock starting to melt to be replaced by a fangy grin and bright eyes. But instead of his useual cocky demenor, Blackshadow dipped his head towards Redstar. "Thank you for this opportunity Redstar, I'm truely honored you choose me to stand with you and protect our clan. I swear that I will do all I can to prove myself to you and the rest of Dreamclan that I'm the right cat for this. No cat will regret this decision."

Slatestream l warrior l shecat l smells of wet rocks and shoreline l currently tagged; l apprentice - l crush/mate; crushing on Thistlefang
Slatestream blinked letting out a small hiss of surprise at the announcement. Blackshadow was the cat Redstar picked as deputy?! How?! Why!? He had the maturity of a kit or, at oldest, young apprentice! Of all the cats in the clan she just didn't understand the decision.

Beebreeze l warrior l tomcat l smells of honey l currently tagged; l apprentice - l crush/mate:
The marbled brown and black tomcat blinked at the announcement, before looking up at his brother hoping for answers. Beebreeze himself had no idea what to think.

Dewrunner l warrior l tomcat l smells like morning dew l currently tagged; l apprentice - l crush/mate:
The blue tabby's whiskers twitched as he dipped his head to speak in a hushed tone to Rainpool, "I AM happy for him Rainpool, just....shocked. Maybe a little unsure.", Dewrunner confided in his sister.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:55 pm

яє∂ѕтαя
Age;84 moons|Mate;Woolystar, Open|Scent:Thistle|Rank;Leader|Clan;Dreamclan

Redstar nodded to his new Deputy, his gaze warm. He looked up at his clan. "This meeting is now dismissed." The tom said to his clan. The tom padded into his den to see Swanrock and the kit that followed him. "Alright, care to explain?" He asked the two.

мσσиℓιgнт
Age;26 moons|Mate;Open|Scent:Catmint|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Moonlight purred softly for her son. She was so proud of him. She looked at the clan. Do they believe he is too young and irresponsible? To be honest Redstar and the medicine cats ran the clan ever since he became leader, it's going to be hard to adjust to a deputy.

ѕкуρσσℓ
Age;31 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Soft breezes|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

"Congratulations brother." Skypool purred to Blackshadow once the meeting was dismissed. "Don't mess up though, okay?" She said teasingly.

ѕтσямωιи∂
Age;84 moons|Mate;Rainsplatter, Open|Scent;Storm|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Well, not the worst choice. Stormwind turned his attention to the tom. He'd make a good deputy, but how well does he work under stress?

ℓєαfнєαят
Age;26 moons|Mate;Featherwisp|Scent;Leaves|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Leafheart felt happy and no longer annoyed. They had a deputy and a new warrior! Always good news for a clan! Leafheart licked his paw and swiped it over his ear, should he ask Blackshadow what to do or just hunt?

ѕиσω¢ℓαω
Age;84 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Fresh snow|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

The tired she-cat looked at her brother, then to Cherrydawn and finally to Blackshadow. Well, this was not what she expected at all, pretty good though and surprise is important for all clan.

куσgяєsky
Age;38 moons moons|Mate:Junoir|Scent;Salt Water|Rank:Warrior|Clan;DreamClan|

"One day my kits will be warriors, maybe even a medicine cat, deputy, and possibly leader." Kyogresky said to herself happily. Is Junior proud?

мιѕтувяєєzє
Age;74 moons moons|Mate;Honeymist|Scent;Mist|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Once Redstar announced that the meeting was over she looked at Honeymist. "Should I talk to her right now?" She asked looking at Pearwind, the sooner the better, but she has to actually listen.

Bladerunner
Age;53 moons moons|Mate;Flyvine|Scent;Pine|Clan;DreamClan

Bladerunner rose to his paws and went into the nursery.
"Hey Flywine, hear the hews?" He asked her quietly, licking her head.

Whisperkit
Age;2 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Dew drops mixed with wind|Clan;DreamClan

The tom heard a voice, but he ignored it and closed his eyes, hoping to not be bothered as he attempted to rest.

Dustsong
Age;43 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Dust|Clan;DreamClan

Dustsong rose to his paws and looked around. The tom trying to decide what he should do.

Autumnray
Age;30-50 moons|Mate;Sunflight|Scent;Milk|Clan;DreamClan

[center]Autumnray purred softly. Cherrydawn is going to make a splendid warrior and Blackshadow will be a great deputy. Autumnray looked to where her kits were gathering and smiked warmly.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:36 pm

Cherrydawn

she-cat || DreamClan warrior || camp || Blackshadow/open
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

The she-cat watched with almost a but of pride as Blackshadow made his speech. The calico then purred to herself as the leader declared the meeting to the end, as of now, the feisty new warrior was content and jubilant.

Squirrelpaw

tom || DreamClan Medicine Cat Apprentice || camp || Redstar, Swanrock, Dottie

After the meeting, the ginger tabby looked around the clearing to see if anything was out of place. That was then when his eyes spotted a old warrior accompanied by a kit he had never seen. Curiosity got the better of him as he followed Redstar over, just to make sure that they were both healthy and not injured.

Berryfur

tom || DreamClan warrior || middle of camp || open

The great tom dipped his head at Blackshadow and stretched his legs when the leader had called the meeting to an end. The white and black warrior then wondered if he should offer to do some hunting or patrolling with the young tomcat.
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    ❝ A little more than kin, a little less than kind

Hello! I'm ghostlyhamlet and I'm a writer/screenwri
    ter and director. I enjoy a good roleplay and sharing
    my creativity with others. Although I might not mes
    sage back quickly, if you ever need someone to talk
    to, don't be afraid to send me a PM.

they/them pronouns || demi-bisexual || pacific standard time

❝ This is I, Hamlet the dane
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:12 pm

Dottie
She flicked her tail gently and nodded, but she waited for SwanRock to speak. She didn't want to say anything to jeopardize him.
❤ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

└────────

𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲.
──────
──────

𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭,
███
☐☐☐
coding cred

─────┐

𝐟𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐲
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝!

─────┘
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:57 pm

Dreamclan

Blackshadow l deputy l tomcat l smells of cool night air l currently tagged; Aspenfur, Skypool, Cherrydawn and Moonlight l apprentice - l crush/mate: crushing on Cherrydawn
The dark warrior purred and licked his mother's just as stark pelt before looking around the camp. He noticed Redstar's tail tip disappear into his den, which meant it was time to act. Dreamclan needed a dawn patrol and the prey pile needed to be maintained even more now so with more mouths to feed. They had two litters after all. "Feel like coming on a patrol with me and a few others?", but before Skypool could answer Blackshadow noticed Aspenfur and got to his paws, "Hold that thought." The tomcat hurried over to the warrior's direction, "Aspenfur!", he called for the tomcat's attention. Blackshadow came to a stop when he neared the warrior wearing a wiry grin, "We need a Dawn Patrol, feel like taking a few cats and checking on the boarders? I'd like to keep most of the senior warriors here in camp with the queens, kits and elders or at least near by it if possible. So that means cats like Sunflight, Snowclaw, Mistybreeze, Honeymist and Bladerunner would stay in the area if not in camp. Perhaps Honeymist on guard duty even. That should leave the camp with ample protection, but let both a hunting and patrol party head out."

Slatestream l warrior l shecat l smells of wet rocks and shoreline l currently tagged; l apprentice - l crush/mate; crushing on Thistlefang

Beebreeze l warrior l tomcat l smells of honey l currently tagged; l apprentice - l crush/mate:

Dewrunner l warrior l tomcat l smells like morning dew l currently tagged; Rainpool l apprentice - l crush/mate:
The blue tabby's whiskers twitched as he dipped his head to speak in a hushed tone to Rainpool, "I AM happy for him Rainpool, just....shocked. Maybe a little unsure.", Dewrunner confided in his sister.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:00 am

Dreamclan
Pearwind
tags: open

She listened the meeting giving one weak smile to the Cherrydawn and Blackshadow, but nothing more. Watching the cats together maked her feel very bad so she walked back to the warrior den and curled to her nest.

Flyvine
Tags: Blazerunner

She clearned her nest as Blazerunned walked in "Yes I did, New deputy huh" she meowed "Just wondering why didn't he waited so long to name one?" she thought.

Honeymist
tags: Mistybreeze
He nodded "Good luck with her" he meowed simbly "maybe she will listen to you" he said smilling. Flicking his ears to Blackshadow "me on guard? Oh sure" he meowed suprised.

Wolfstrike
[i]tags: Cherrydawn

He walked past to Blackshadow as the deputy orginised the patrols, nodding to him. He walked to Cherrydawn "so you're warrior now, good job" he meowed gently.

Rayfeather
tags: Beebreeze

He stood up and scretched "Alright the meeting is done and patrol orginised as well...now what?" he meowed looking the camp then to his Brother.

Rainpool
tags: Dewrunner

She smilled "well yeah, but he is more than ready to be a deputy" she meowed calmly "we could go to cheer him, but he seems to be way too busy with patrols so better not bother him" she meowed smirkling.

Spottedfoot

She looked around the clearning for her mate.

Mintclan
Lillian

she looked the clearning and for her clanmates, with a smile.

Junior

He walked toward the borders, like he did every day. He knowed that there was nobady to waiting for him, but still he got there ans waited for a whole hour.

loners

Delta

-

Starclan
Brokenwish
tags: -

-

Dark forest
Darkblossom

-
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eat kids » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:52 am

HALFSPIRIT

she-cat || kin; none || setting; elder's den || dreamclan elder || tags; open

The grey and black tabby she-cat sat in the elder's den. She was the oldest of the elders, and she did not like being around other cats, it reminded her too much of Longpelt (her mate). She wanted to be alone, as she stretched she could feel her old bones and they let out a little squeaky sound. They weren't as strong as they used to be, she wasn't as strong as she used to be. Every time she saw kits playing and running around her mind went back to that day, that one day where everything she had loved had been lost. The day of eternal anger and sadness and death. That day had changed Halfspirit, it had changed her from the happy cat that liked everyone to the one who avoided anyone she could. If she didn't her painful memories would appear. They tortured her day and night, flashbacks and nightmares. She hated rogues. She swore that if they could wipe out every single rogue in the forest things would be so much better. She felt anger and sadness eating away at her happiness and kindness. Her heart was slowly decaying, and she felt complied to kept it as secret as possible. She didn't want to get in the way of the other cats of the clan. She didn't want to be a burden. She didn't want to be useless.

[Someone want to RP with Halfspirit?]
eat kids

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Sun Dec 10, 2017 7:41 am

яє∂ѕтαя
Age;84 moons|Mate;Woolystar, Open|Scent:Thistle|Rank;Leader|Clan;Dreamclan

Redstar nodded to his new Deputy, his gaze warm. He looked up at his clan. "This meeting is now dismissed." The tom said to his clan. The tom padded into his den to see Swanrock and the kit that followed him. "Alright, care to explain?" He asked the two.

мσσиℓιgнт
Age;26 moons|Mate;Open|Scent:Catmint|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Moonlight purred softly for her son. She was so proud of him. She looked at the clan. Do they believe he is too young and irresponsible? To be honest Redstar and the medicine cats ran the clan ever since he became leader, it's going to be hard to adjust to a deputy.

ѕкуρσσℓ
Age;31 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Soft breezes|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

"Congratulations brother." Skypool purred to Blackshadow once the meeting was dismissed. "Don't mess up though, okay?" She said teasingly.

ѕтσямωιи∂
Age;84 moons|Mate;Rainsplatter, Open|Scent;Storm|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Well, not the worst choice. Stormwind turned his attention to the tom. He'd make a good deputy, but how well does he work under stress?

ℓєαfнєαят
Age;26 moons|Mate;Featherwisp|Scent;Leaves|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Leafheart felt happy and no longer annoyed. They had a deputy and a new warrior! Always good news for a clan! Leafheart licked his paw and swiped it over his ear, should he ask Blackshadow what to do or just hunt?

ѕиσω¢ℓαω
Age;84 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Fresh snow|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

The tired she-cat looked at her brother, then to Cherrydawn and finally to Blackshadow. Well, this was not what she expected at all, pretty good though and surprise is important for all clan.

куσgяєsky
Age;38 moons moons|Mate:Junoir|Scent;Salt Water|Rank:Warrior|Clan;DreamClan|

"One day my kits will be warriors, maybe even a medicine cat, deputy, and possibly leader." Kyogresky said to herself happily. Is Junior proud?

мιѕтувяєєzє
Age;74 moons moons|Mate;Honeymist|Scent;Mist|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

"Alright, I'll be right back." Mistybreeze purred softly.
The she-cat licked his neck and then followed Pearwind. She entered the warriors' den ascend spotted Pearwind in her nest. "Pearwind?" She called out softly.

Bladerunner
Age;53 moons moons|Mate;Flyvine|Scent;Pine|Clan;DreamClan

He laid next to her and licked her ears. "Who knows, maybe just a bad time? Keep in mind that his mate died and he became leader very quickly, and not to mention there were cats either to young or to old to be deputy, and the cats that were of a good age didn't have an apprentice yet." He took a guess, probably as good as one could get.

Whisperkit
Age;2 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Dew drops mixed with wind|Clan;DreamClan

The tom heard a voice, but he ignored it and closed his eyes, hoping to not be bothered as he attempted to rest.

Dustsong
Age;43 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Dust|Clan;DreamClan

Dustsong rose to his paws and looked around. The tom trying to decide what he should do.

Autumnray
Age;30-50 moons|Mate;Sunflight|Scent;Milk|Clan;DreamClan

[center]Autumnray purred softly. Cherrydawn is going to make a splendid warrior and Blackshadow will be a great deputy. Autumnray looked to where her kits were gathering and smiked warmly.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:50 pm

Dreamclan
Pearwind
tags: Mistybreeze

She was curled to her nest looking the wall with empty eyes, hearng some one calling her name it didn't need much to know how the cat was "Did my father ask you to talk with me?" she meowed silently, hidding her face under her paw.

Flyvine
Tags: Blazerunner

She flicked her ears landing her head to her paws, flicking her ears as her mate talked "Oh...so much is happened" she meowed gently "but for now it means than Dreamclan is back" she purred.

Honeymist
He looked at his mate then to Blackshadow, with a smile on his face.

Wolfstrike
[i]tags: Cherrydawn

He walked past to Blackshadow as the deputy orginised the patrols, nodding to him. He walked to Cherrydawn "so you're warrior now, good job" he meowed gently.

Rayfeather
tags: Beebreeze

He stood up and scretched "Alright the meeting is done and patrol orginised as well...now what?" he meowed looking the camp then to his Brother.

Rainpool
tags: Dewrunner

She smilled "well yeah, but he is more than ready to be a deputy" she meowed calmly "we could go to cheer him, but he seems to be way too busy with patrols so better not bother him" she meowed smirkling.

Spottedfoot

She looked around the clearning for her mate.

Mintclan
Lillian

she looked the clearning and for her clanmates, with a smile.

Junior

He walked toward the borders, like he did every day. He knowed that there was nobady to waiting for him, but still he got there ans waited for a whole hour.

loners

Delta

-

Starclan
Brokenwish

-

Dark forest
Darkblossom

-
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:12 pm

Dreamclan

Blackshadow l deputy l tomcat l smells of cool night air l currently tagged; Skypool, near Wolfstrike and Cherrydawn l apprentice - l crush/mate: crushing on Cherrydawn
Blackshadow thanked Aspenfur. The green eyed tomcat noticed Wolfstrike padding passed and returned his nod of akowledgement. He watched the other tomcat approch the new calico warrior to congratulate her, watching until another voice drew his attention. It was Skypool. A look of mock hurt came accross Blackshadow's face, "You claw my heart dear sister. A little more faith in your brother every now and again would be appreciated. I thought you knew me well."

Dewrunner l warrior l tomcat l smells like morning dew l currently tagged; Rainpool l apprentice - l crush/mate:
Dewrunner's tail flicked. His sister was right, there was nothing to do but be happy for their brother. Their brother whom seemed to be jumping into the new role with kittenish eager paws. And he was seen as the youngest of the litter....Dewrunner chuckled at this. He started to groom his pelt wondering what now.

Starclan

Cheetahfang l tomcat l former Dreamclan Warrior l smells of stars and summer heat
Cheetahfang was napping in the light of Starclan's bright sky. His nose twitched every so often but the smallish cheetah-like cat didn't stir much more from his pleaseant nap.

Spiritkit l shecat l former Dreamclan Kit l smells of stars and nuts
Spiritkit bounded through the forest of Starclan, her pelt on end as she ran. She was enjoying herself.
Last edited by wolfrunner on Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me