Old SeaClan (See New Topic)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: SeaClan (Open, and Accepting!)

Postby MichelleP224 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:06 pm

"Beat it, cat!" The twoleg snapped, kicking out a boot toward the calico she-cat.
The twolegs did not really care about these cats. They had just given them the scraps, and in their minds, had done enough. They had no interest in taking care of them or giving them attention.
Grabbing the bucket, the twoleg walked back over to the cleaning table to pick up his shiny things, and started toward the water monster.

Rogue Cat | Tom | 40ish Moons | Unclaimed Territory | Fish Place | Flicker, Cinder, Stray Cats

The tom, soaken wet, froze for a moment, then ran up the dock, past Cinder and the twolegs. He stopped at a safe distance, near the other cats that had been watching the whole thing.

Flicker | She~Cat | 24 Moons | Loner | Fish Place | Cinder, Rogue cat, Stray cats

Flicker let out lots of distress cries, treading water at the edge of the dock. She got to a wood beam, but it was covered in lots of sharp, slippery things that she couldn't grip onto.
MichelleP224

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SeaClan (Open, and Accepting!

Postby typically, » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:04 pm

S a l t s t a r ! !
Mood; proud[*]
Mentions; Clan

{Shecat > Leader > Crush; None > Apprentice; ?> Tags; Meeting, Redpaw, Fawnpaw}

The leader grinned. "alright meeting dismissed. thank you for attending." the female turned her eyes onto Redpaw. "i will take you hunting real soon, i have some business to attend to." she smiled at the young boy. trying to reassure him. the white cat gestured for Fawnpaw to follow her into her den. not waiting she trotted carefully off into her den, hoping to find a few poppy seeds in there, just to munch on. she had felt a sprain in her leg, during the meeting. the female felt calm while emerged in her den, feeling happy once she found a few poppy seeds and starting to munch on them. the leader calmly laid down while waiting for fawnpaw.

W h i t e w h i s k e r ! !
Mood; happy
Mentions; x

[Tom > Warrior> Crush; Fawnpaw > Apprentice; X> Tags; Meeting, Brackenfang ]

The tom smiled. letting the female lay against him. he scowled at brackenfang, rolling his eyes at him. out of the corner of his eye, he saw Saltstar motioning for fawnpaw, a look of disappointment crossed his face for seconds, as Whitewhisker was known to have mood swings. But has been controlling them more. "aw I'm sure saltstar will let you become a warrior." his ears had grown hot, about the warrior thing, "and look, Saltstar's calling you right now." he purred, licking her cheek gently.

F o x ! !
pleased, flirtatious/pleased
Mentions; X

[tom - rogue - crush; nightshade (ish)- loc. forest border of SeaClan - tags; Nightshade]

"oh, it's you the damn nameless black beauty, and what may you want?" he asked a bit annoyed how she had found him. the male felt like he was seething with anger, but another emotion was stirred up deep inside him, a sudden urge, leap in his heart. though he just pushed it away, grimly. his ears flattened against his sleek red head, as his eyes narrowed with admiration, a look filled with pleasure. a look that would make any girl's heart leap, expect for maybe her. anger riled up in him, but he pushed it down yet again. "state your business than ma'am." he spat, raising an eyebrow up.
Last edited by typically, on Mon Mar 19, 2018 2:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ██
        ██

██ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress ██
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kuj0 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:49 pm

Cinder/ Shecat/ 24 moons/ Crushless/ Tags: Flicker, Loner cat

Cinder leaps back to dodge the kick. She sighs in frustration as the twoleg walks away, but this was her only hope. She darts after the twoleg and starts to weave in and out of his legs, hoping to get him to at least drop one of his shiny things. Again, she lets out a pained yowl, gazing up at the twoleg with wide, sad eyes.
Kuj0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Mon Mar 19, 2018 1:34 am

Fawnpaw~Female~leader’s den

the She-cat hadn’t noticed Brakenfang. What she did noticed was Saltstar motioning for her. She couldn’t help but feel a buzz of excitement in her. She had forgotten about the leader wanting to talk to her. She flicked her tail gently across Whitewhisker’s muzzle. ”Wish me luck.” She said, her blue eyes glowing. She padded over to the leader’s den and paused before walking in. ”You wanted to see me, Saltstar?” She said trying to contain her excitement in the respectful tone.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lorraine♡ » Mon Mar 19, 2018 3:53 am

Copperfall/Location: Clearing/ Tags: Softfeather, Kestrelpaw

Copperfall sighed as she didn't see anybody and bounded back outside, scanning the clearing. She finally found Softfeather, who was talking to Ketrelpaw. There they are! She smoothly walked up to the two, before sitting down with fake grace.
"Hey Softfeather! Hi Kestrelpaw!" She said, her nose scrunching up a bit as her tail flicked from side to side.
Image Lorraine♡/Writer/Artist

Lorraine♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Mon Mar 19, 2018 4:45 am

Redstream
male-medicine cat-tags: Open

Redstream say in the clearing, watching Slatstar carefully.

Sparktuft
male-senior warrior-tags: Sableclaw

Sparktuft yawned. He hadn’t been able to sleep much these past few moons. He wasn’t used to the warriors den. He had been taking care of Lionkit since her mother died. The constant snoring bothered him. Then again, Lionkit snored to. Chuckling softly, he returned his attention to Saltstar.

Nightshade
female-warrior-tags: Fox

Nightshade flicked an ear and narrowed her eyes. “Well if you’re going to be a mouse brain about it,” She meowed, getting to her paws “I’ll just leave.” A small smile formed on her lips. “And to think I was going to confess my feelings for you.” She sighed.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MichelleP224 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:26 pm

Twolegs:

"That's it," The young twoleg said softly, as she gently rubbed the calico's head. She smiled and reassured Cinder. "It's okay. I'm not going to hurt you."
"Sarah, you best leave that cat alone. It might be sick 'r somethin'." He warned sternly, glancing at the other twoleg man.
"No, Uncle Mat!" Sarah exclaimed to the twoleg man. "And I can't believe you would kick such a sweet kitty!"
She continued to rub Cinder's head, gazing at her happily.

(Insert Cinder's post here.)

The twoleg looked confused as the cat pulled away from her and walked down the dock. "What is it, kitty?" She asked, concerned, and followed the cat on her knees.
Once at the edge, the young twoleg peaked under the dock, which made her dizzy, and spotted a scraggly mess of wet fur bobbing in the water. Fear and pain filled the girl's chest as she just had to help this poor animal!
"Daddy!" She cried, standing up and running over to the other big twoleg. "There's a cat down there! I need your net! It's going to drown!"

"The cat's fine, sweetie." The twoleg told her, as he had turned his attention back to the boat.

"No, Daddy! It's not! Please let me use your net!" She pleaded.

"Fine," he said. "Don't get bit." He pulled the net from the back and handed it to the girl.

The 'Uncle Mat' twoleg was shocked. "You're gonna let'er fish the cat out the sound? Danny, that cat's prolly dead anyway. You don't want the girl gettin' sick and havin' to go to the hospital, do 'ya?"

"Mat, it's fine. She's old enough to know what she's doin'." That was the end of the conversation and 'Mat' muttered something inaudible to himself.
The twolegs continued to clean up their station, and 'Mat' took the tray of cleaned fish toward a twoleg den.

The girl wasted no time running to the edge of the dock, beside the calico. She swung the landing net over the side and extended it toward poor Flicker, trying to scoop her into it, but she was just out of reach.

Rogue Cat | Tom | 40ish Moons | Unclaimed Territory | Fish Place | Cinder, Stray Cats, Petal?

"How pathetic!" The tom spat in Cinder's direction, loud enough for the she-cat to hear. He watched the whole scene.

Flicker | She~Cat | 24 Moons | Loner | Fish Place, in the water | none right now

Exhausted, Flicker finally let out another cry for help when she heard her sister's mew. The soaken tortoiseshell looked up at the dock to see a twoleg looking down at her. Flicker was fearful, and tried attaching herself to the poles, but they cut her paw pads, and were too slippery.
She had nothing to grip, and she was losing stamina. She would go under soon, but Flicker trusted her sister with her life.
Suddenly, the twoleg reappeared and held out a long stick with something at the end. Flicker was so scared, but maybe the twoleg was helping. She let out another cry, unsure of what she should do.
Last edited by MichelleP224 on Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:59 am, edited 6 times in total.
MichelleP224

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kuj0 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:55 pm

Cinder lets out a pained screech as the twoleg attacks her, stunned for a heartbeat. It's not working... Suddenly, she hears footsteps approaching and she looks up to see a younger twoleg reaching out for her. All instincts were screaming at her to pull away but this twoleg seemed nice. Maybe this one can help me instead! Hesitantly, she gives the twoleg's hand a sniff and tentatively rubs her face against her hand.
Kuj0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MichelleP224 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:23 am

((Ahh! I messed up the order. I need to stop role-playing so much when I'm sleepy. Lol))
Last edited by MichelleP224 on Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
MichelleP224

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kuj0 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 8:14 pm

Cinder peers over the edge of the dock. "Hang on, Flicker! I got this twoleg to help you!" Her ear twitches at the tom's remark but she ignores it. "Swim towards the stick and try get into that part at the bottom!" She glances at the twoleg, meowing again.
Kuj0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me