DreamClan & MintClan V. 3|Warrior Cat RP|Open & Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

DreamClan Deputy (don't vote for your own cat)

Poll ended at Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:47 am

Berryfur - AlexSummers
25%
Blackshadow - wolfrunner
50%
Moonstone - GreyScheme
25%

Total votes : 8

Re: DreamClan & MintClan V. 3|Warrior Cat RP|Open & Acceptin

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:47 am

Cherrydawn

she-cat || DreamClan warrior || camp || Blackshadow
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

The she-cat was about to reply when Redstar called for silence. The calico then sat down next to Blackshadow, her fur brushing against his lightly as her eyes sparked with curiosity as who the new deputy would be.
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    ❝ A little more than kin, a little less than kind

Hello! I'm ghostlyhamlet and I'm a writer/screenwri
    ter and director. I enjoy a good roleplay and sharing
    my creativity with others. Although I might not mes
    sage back quickly, if you ever need someone to talk
    to, don't be afraid to send me a PM.

they/them pronouns || demi-bisexual || pacific standard time

❝ This is I, Hamlet the dane
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:52 am

яє∂ѕтαя
Age;84 moons|Mate;Woolystar, Open|Scent:Thistle|Rank;Leader|Clan;Dreamclan

"I say these words before StarClan, that the spirits of our Warrior ancestors may hear and approve of my choice. The new Deputy of DreamClan is Blackshadow." Redstar announced to the clan. He had made the right choice and he knew it very well.

мσσиℓιgнт
Age;26 moons|Mate;Open|Scent:Catmint|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Moonlight giggled asked to her kits interaction with each other they loved to mess with one another. She them cheered Cherrydawn's name.

ѕкуρσσℓ
Age;31 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Soft breezes|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

The she-cat cheered the warrior's name as well, her gaze sparkling.

ѕтσямωιи∂
Age;84 moons|Mate;Rainsplatter, Open|Scent;Storm|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Stormwind padded over to the river, but a tumbled over a rock on his way over there. He growled slightly in anger and straightened himself before padding back over to the river. The tom sat down watching his brother. The tom cheered the she-cat's name.

ℓєαfнєαят
Age;26 moons|Mate;Featherwisp|Scent;Leaves|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Leafheart growled slightly in annoyance, but padded over to the river and sat down. His eyes brightened up slowly. The tom also began to cheer.

ѕиσω¢ℓαω
Age;84 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Fresh snow|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Snowclaw yawned softly and padded over to the river.
She had fallen and asleep in the shade of a tree. She sat down beside Leafheart and watched her brother. She cheered happily and tiredly.

куσgяєsky
Age;38 moons moons|Mate:Junoir|Scent;Salt Water|Rank:Warrior|Clan;DreamClan|

The plump she-cat heaved herself onto her paws and left her den. She headed over to the river and sat down closer to the nursery. She cheered the warrior's name as well.

мιѕтувяєєzє
Age;74 moons moons|Mate;Honeymist|Scent;Mist|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

"No promises, but I will try my best." She said to him putting her head on his shoulder to reassure him. She turned and began to cheer Cherrydawn's name.

Bladerunner
Age;53 moons moons|Mate;Flyvine|Scent;Pine|Clan;DreamClan

The clan meeting took him slightly off gaurd and he padded over to the river and sat down. Confused slightly. He began to cheer the warrior's name happily.

Whisperkit
Age;2 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Dew drops mixed with wind|Clan;DreamClan

The tom heard a voice, but he ignored it and closed his eyes, hoping to not be bothered as he attempted to rest.

Dustsong
Age;43 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Dust|Clan;DreamClan

He was already sitting by the river and just jumped over the river and sat with his clan. He cheered too.

Autumnray
Age;30-50 moons|Mate;Sunflight|Scent;Milk|Clan;DreamClan

[center]Autumnray rose to her paws and told her kits quietly.
"If you want to come, you must be quiet." She looked towards the entrance of the nursery and left the den, she sat beside Kyogresky who was near the nursery. The she-cat also cheered the name for her clanmate.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:24 pm

Dreamclan

Blackshadow l warrior l tomcat l smells of cool night air l currently tagged; l apprentice - l crush/mate: crushing on Cherrydawn
Blackshadow himself didn't move. He couldn't move even if he wanted to actually, he was sure he had heard the wrong name being announced. The dark tomcat felt the stares of his clanmates burn into his pelt and all he wanted to do was sink into the calico pelt of the new warrior beside him. He pressed his side closer against Cherrydawn's as it was to draw an inkling of comfort from her being there. "Me?!", Blackshadow mewed staring at the clan leader for the first time since his birth being at a loss for words.

Slatestream l warrior l shecat l smells of wet rocks and shoreline l currently tagged; l apprentice - l crush/mate; crushing on Thistlefang
Slatestream blinked letting out a small hiss of surprise at the announcement. Blackshadow was the cat Redstar picked as deputy?! How?! Why!? He had the maturity of a kit or, at oldest, young apprentice! Of all the cats in the clan she just didn't understand the decision.

Beebreeze l warrior l tomcat l smells of honey l currently tagged; l apprentice - l crush/mate:
The marbled brown and black tomcat blinked at the announcement, before looking up at his brother hoping for answers. Beebreeze himself had no idea what to think.

Dewrunner l warrior l tomcat l smells like morning dew l currently tagged; l apprentice - l crush/mate:
Dewrunner only turned to look stunned at his sister Rainpool. Had their brother really just been named clan deputy? Or was Redstar pulling some kind of joke trying to lighten the mood of the meeting?
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:38 pm

Cherrydawn

she-cat || DreamClan warrior || camp || Blackshadow

The new warrior looked over at the tomcat next to her and couldn't help a small purr rise up in her throat. "Yes you, you're going to do amazing, Blackshadow." She said encouraging as she could tell that the tom was nervous and surprised.

Squirrelpaw

tom || DreamClan Medicine Cat Apprentice || Medicine Den || open

The ginger tom eyes widened a bit at Redstar's choice for deputy, but he didn't question it as he knew that his leader chose the tom for a certain reason that the others couldn't see.

Berryfur

tom || DreamClan warrior || middle of camp || open

The strong warrior looked over where Blackshadow sat and gave him a dip of his head, showing respect for the new deputy of DreamClan.
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    ❝ A little more than kin, a little less than kind

Hello! I'm ghostlyhamlet and I'm a writer/screenwri
    ter and director. I enjoy a good roleplay and sharing
    my creativity with others. Although I might not mes
    sage back quickly, if you ever need someone to talk
    to, don't be afraid to send me a PM.

they/them pronouns || demi-bisexual || pacific standard time

❝ This is I, Hamlet the dane
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:27 pm

Dreamclan

Blackshadow l warrior l tomcat l smells of cool night air l currently tagged; l apprentice - l crush/mate: crushing on Cherrydawn
The named tomcat felt under his pelt burn from the shecat's encouragment before taking a breath to ease his nerves. He could do this. The clan was waiting. He just had to say a quick little something and that was it.....nothing difficult right? Blackshadow got to his paws, a bit shakily but he moved anyway, and held his head high. The shock starting to melt to be replaced by a fangy grin and bright eyes. But instead of his useual cocky demenor, Blackshadow dipped his head towards Redstar. "Thank you for this opportunity Redstar, I'm truely honored you choose me to stand with you and protect our clan. I swear that I will do all I can to prove myself to you and the rest of Dreamclan that I'm the right cat for this. No cat will regret this decision."

Slatestream l warrior l shecat l smells of wet rocks and shoreline l currently tagged; l apprentice - l crush/mate; crushing on Thistlefang
Slatestream blinked letting out a small hiss of surprise at the announcement. Blackshadow was the cat Redstar picked as deputy?! How?! Why!? He had the maturity of a kit or, at oldest, young apprentice! Of all the cats in the clan she just didn't understand the decision.

Beebreeze l warrior l tomcat l smells of honey l currently tagged; l apprentice - l crush/mate:
The marbled brown and black tomcat blinked at the announcement, before looking up at his brother hoping for answers. Beebreeze himself had no idea what to think.

Dewrunner l warrior l tomcat l smells like morning dew l currently tagged; l apprentice - l crush/mate:
Dewrunner only turned to look stunned at his sister Rainpool. Had their brother really just been named clan deputy? Or was Redstar pulling some kind of joke trying to lighten the mood of the meeting?[/quote]
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:47 pm

-made some edits
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:42 pm

Dreamclan
Pearwind
tags: open

She listened the meeting giving one weak smile to the Cherrydawn and Blackshadow, but nothing more. Watching the cats together maked her feel very bad so she walked back to the warrior den and curled to her nest.

Flyvine
Tags: open

She flicked her ears when heared the Redstar calls, but didn't move at all, just satyed at her nest and tryed her best to listen what the tom needed to say.

Honeymist
tags: Mistybreeze
He smilled to his mate then cheared the newly made warrior Cherrydawn and the deputy Blackshadow.

Wolfstrike
[i]tags: open

He waked to the meeting and walked out to the right time to hear the naming for Cherrydawn and Blackshadow.

Rayfeather
tags: Beebreeze

He smilled at Cherrydawn and Blackshadow, before looked the grurmby faces to his other siblings. He wondered why they was not happy about it, Dreamclan have now a deputy after so many moons. He himself really didn't care if he was not choised, because as much he wanted to be leader osmeday, but he knowed very well that he is not really for now.

Rainpool
tags: Dewrunner

She looked the Blackshadow begore looked Dewrunner "we could be happy about our Brother Dewrunner" she meowed softy, before cheering the new deputys name.

Spottedfoot

She looked around the clearning for her mate.

Mintclan
Lillian

she looked the clearning and for her clanmates, with a smile.

Junior

He walked toward the borders, like he did every day. He knowed that there was nobady to waiting for him, but still he got there ans waited for a whole hour.

loners

Delta

-

Starclan
Brokenwish
tags: -

-

Dark forest
Darkblossom
tags: -

-