Old SeaClan (See New Topic)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: SeaClan (Open, and Accepting!)

Postby MichelleP224 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:30 pm

Rogue Cat | Tom | 40ish Moons | Unclaimed Territory | Fish Place | Flicker, Cinder, Stray Cats

The orange tom saw her paw coming and pulled back in just enough time to save his eyes, but not enough to save his nose. His muzzle, which was already scratched, now looked really bad.
This time his yowl was pain, and he charged at her forcefully, hoping to catch her.

Flicker | She~Cat | 24 Moons | Loner | Fish Place | Cinder, Rogue cat, Stray cats

Seeing the tom run at Cinder, she figured she'd better act fast. She ran and leapt onto the tabby's back and sunk her fangs into the back of his neck. Flicker gripped his shoulders with her long claws, and she yelled to her sister, "Run!"

The tom bucked for a moment, trying to rid himself of the pesky tortoiseshell she-cat. He rolled, and threw her to the side, where she slid to the very edge of the dock, and fell over the side.
MichelleP224

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kuj0 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:30 pm

Cinder/ Shecat/ 24 moons/ Crushless/ Tags: Flicker, Loner cat

Cinder's heart drops into her stomach as she watches Flicker fall over the edge of the deck. "Flicker!" She screeches, her calmness shattering. Her gaze returns to the tom. Feelings of hatred and anger overwhelm her as she stares at him. A malicious smile appears on her face. "You will regret that." Cinder leaps at the tom and slashes repeatedly, mercilessly, not caring about what she hit and whether she hit him or not.
Kuj0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SeaClan (Open, and Accepting!

Postby typically, » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:42 am

S a l t s t a r ! !
Mood; Peaceful
Mentions; Clan

{Shecat > Leader > Crush; None > Apprentice; ?> Tags; Meeting, Redkit}

The shecat smiled. "Redkit, you have come in age of being an apprentice. So from this day, now and on you will be known as Redpaw. Your mentor will be no other than I." Saltstar meowed happily. Trotting forward to touch noses with her apprentice. When they touched she felt a sudden burst of energy. "I promise to teach you, strength, loyalty and many more things." She some ly meowed to her apprentice. Dipping her head to the young cat. A purr rumbling in her throat.

W h i t e w h i s k e r ! !
Mood; happy
Mentions; x

[Tom > Warrior> Crush; Fawnpaw > Apprentice; X> Tags; Meeting, Brackenfang ]

The warrior smiled. "Imma go say hi to Fawnpaw." He meowed fastly. already walking off, his nose pointed down. he arrived near Fawnpaw in minutes. "hey." he purred. nuzzling her softly. "what's up, hm?" he asked her. sitting down awkwardly, next to her. "I'll really miss her." he thought a bit disappointedly.

F o x ! !
pleased, anger
Mentions; X

[tom - rogue - crush; nightshade (ish)- loc. forest border of SeaClan - tags; Nightshade]

he slept peacefully, till he heard a fimliar mew. "who is it?" he grumbled, opening one eye. barely any rogue will dare to step into HIS hollow while HE was sleeping. the rogue managed to opening his other eye. still laying down he meowed again, "hello!", again but a bit more harshly, and filled with anger. he hissed, his claws unsheathing. "do you want me to come out there?"
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ██
        ██

██ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress ██
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:47 am

Redstream
male-medicine cat-tags: Open

Redstream say in the clearing, watching Slatstar carefully.

Sparktuft
male-senior warrior-tags: Sableclaw

Sparktuft yawned. He hadn’t been able to sleep much these past few moons. He wasn’t used to the warriors den. He had been taking care of Lionkit since her mother died. The constant snoring bothered him. Then again, Lionkit snored to. Chuckling softly, he returned his attention to Saltstar.

Nightshade
female-warrior-tags: Fox

Nightshade swallowed and entered the den. “Calm your whiskers it’s just me.” She spat gently. She walked further into the den and sat herself down. “I wasn’t done with you yet.” She meowed calmly.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:10 am

Fawnpaw~likes Whitewhisker~female~in camp

She smiled as he approached and flicked her tail against his shoulder happily. ”Just congratulating the greats warrior to ever roam the grasses!” She purred out. She leaned against his shoulder a little and sighed. ”You know, I’ll miss having you around. Hopefully I’ll join you soon but I’m not so sure. With my past I doubt Saltstar will trust me to be a loyal warrior.”
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Princess of Wolves » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:26 am

Bluepaw ((Tags: Brownkit, Breezefur))
"Redpaw! Redpaw!"
Bluepaw shouted as Redpaw and Saltstar touched muzzles. She was happy for her brother, and was excited for her own apprenticeship, too.

Redpaw ((Tags: Saltstar))
Redpaw would bounce up to Saltstar as he quickly leaped up to touch her muzzle. He was short, yes, but strong. I can't believe I am the leader's apprentice! This is so exciting!

Brownkit ((Tags: Bluepaw, Breezefur))
"Redpaw! Redpaw!"
Brownkit chanted with Bluepaw to Redpaw. He was excited for his brother.

Breezefur ((Tags: Bluepaw, Brownkit))
"Way to go, my little warrior!" Breezefur yelped congratulantly to her son.
Princess of Wolves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MichelleP224 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:44 am

Rogue Cat | Tom | 40ish Moons | Unclaimed Territory | Fish Place | Flicker, Cinder, Stray Cats

The tom looked over the edge of the dock as the tortoiseshell, "Flicker", disappeared under the surface of the gently flowing water. He looked up and smirked at the calico she-cat before him, until she started attacking him again.
Rage filling him again, he let out a noise kind of like a roar as he tried to shove her off.

The twolegs had finished cleaning their fish and weren't paying any attention to the fighting cats. The cats did this all the time when there was food around.
But they did pay attention now, because the rogues were very loud. One yelled to the other, as he was putting the buckets back on the water monster. That twoleg called a reply and tossed the bucket to the other, who filled it with a hose. After it was full he walked past the fish table and tossed the water onto the dock, splashing the screeching cats.

Flicker | She~Cat | 24 Moons | Loner | Fish Place | Cinder, Rogue cat, Stray cats

Fear overwhelmed Flicker as she felt herself falling, slamming her shoulder onto the dock, then falling again, into the chilly water. It all happened so fast, she couldn't have done anything about it. She didn't even hold her breath, and the salt water burned her lungs and nose.
She broke through the surface, coughing as she flailed her paws to try to stay afloat. The water pushed her underneath the dock, and she heard Cinder and the rogue tom fighting. Suddenly, water rushed through the cracks in the dock, shoving her back underwater again.
Flicker came back up quickly, but was confused as to where all that water came from.
MichelleP224

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kuj0 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:54 am

Cinder/ Shecat/ 24 moons/ Crushless/ Tags: Flicker, Loner cat

Cinder lets out an alarmed screech as water splashes over her. Although she could swim, she preferred not to get wet. She flashes an annoyed glance at the twolegs before an idea pops into her head. She meows mournfully, making herself look pitiful as she looks down at the water where Flicker was struggling to keep afloat. Cinder pads up to the twolegs, continuing to meow at them. Hopefully she would capture their attention.
Kuj0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softfeather_04 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:21 pm

Softfeather
Tags: Copperfall Kestrelpaw

Softfeather perked up hearing her name being called. She turned to see copperfall calling her “I’ll be right back kestrelpaw” Softfeather said padding over twoards copperfall.
“Hi copperfall you were calling” Softfeather said smiling
Softfeather_04

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slyizdrapple » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:01 pm

Brackenfang

The newly made warrior's gaze shifted from the leader to the two talking cats, Whitewhisker and Fawnpaw. Brackenfang decided that he should mess with the other male a little, so he locked gazes with him and wiggled his eyebrows with a smirk.
╒════════════════════╕

{ Call me whatever you'd like. She/Her. }
My Art Shop! (Closed)
My Fr
Have a nice day <3

"Look around at the stars, They're silent tonight"

└────────────────────┘
slyizdrapple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery