DreamClan & MintClan V. 3|Warrior Cat RP|Open & Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

DreamClan Deputy (don't vote for your own cat)

Poll ended at Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:47 am

Berryfur - AlexSummers
25%
Blackshadow - wolfrunner
50%
Moonstone - GreyScheme
25%

Total votes : 8

Re: DreamClan & MintClan V. 3|Warrior Cat RP|Open & Acceptin

Postby Vylad » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:47 am

яє∂ѕтαя
Age;84 moons|Mate;Woolystar, Open|Scent:Thistle|Rank;Leader|Clan;Dreamclan

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your Warrior name. Cherrypaw, from this moment you will be known as Cherrydawn. StarClan honors your Courage and bravery, and we welcome you as a full warrior of DreamClan." Redstar finished, resting his muzzle on Cherrydawn's head.

мσσиℓιgнт
Age;26 moons|Mate;Open|Scent:Catmint|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Moonlight giggled asked to her kits interaction with each other they loved to mess with one another.

ѕкуρσσℓ
Age;31 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Soft breezes|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

"No it didn't hurt, I was just being over dramatic." Skypool purred softly to her brother. She turned to Redstar and quieted down imediently.

ѕтσямωιи∂
Age;84 moons|Mate;Rainsplatter, Open|Scent;Storm|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Stormwind padded over to the river, but a tumbled over a rock on his way over there. He growled slightly in anger and straightened himself before padding back over to the river.
The tom sat down watching his brother.

ℓєαfнєαят
Age;26 moons|Mate;Featherwisp|Scent;Leaves|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Leafheart growled slightly in annoyance, but padded over to the river and sat down. His eyes brightened up slowly.

ѕиσω¢ℓαω
Age;84 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Fresh snow|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Snowclaw yawned softly and padded over to the river.
She had fallen and asleep in the shade of a tree. She sat down beside Leafheart and watched her brother.

куσgяєsky
Age;38 moons moons|Mate:Junoir|Scent;Salt Water|Rank:Warrior|Clan;DreamClan|

The plump she-cat heaved herself onto her paws and left her den. She headed over to the river and sat down closer to the nursery.

мιѕтувяєєzє
Age;74 moons moons|Mate;Honeymist|Scent;Mist|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

"No promises, but I will try my best." She said to him putting her head on his shoulder to reassure him.

Bladerunner
Age;53 moons moons|Mate;Flyvine|Scent;Pine|Clan;DreamClan

The clan meeting took him slightly off gaurd and he padded over to the river and sat down. Confused slightly.

Whisperkit
Age;2 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Dew drops mixed with wind|Clan;DreamClan

The tom heard a voice, but he ignored it and closed his eyes, hoping to not be bothered as he attempted to rest.

Dustsong
Age;43 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Dust|Clan;DreamClan

He was already sitting by the river and just jumped over the river and sat with his clan.

Autumnray
Age;30-50 moons|Mate;Sunflight|Scent;Milk|Clan;DreamClan

[center]Autumnray rose to her paws and told her kits quietly.
"If you want to come, you must be quiet." She looked towards the entrance of the nursery and left the den, she sat beside Kyogresky who was near the nursery.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:53 am

Cherrydawn

she-cat || DreamClan warrior || camp || Redstar
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

The she-cat then licked her leader's shoulders, her eyes shinning with pride and energy. "Thank you, Redstar." She spoke softly before purring at her name. She was finally a warrior!

Squirrelpaw

tom || DreamClan Medicine Cat Apprentice || Medicine Den || open

The ginger tom had been sorting herbs when he heard the familiar yowl of his leader, after placing the good herbs back, Squirrelpaw walked and sat just outside of the Medicine Den. When the apprentice heard Cherrypaw's name, he purred softly because he was excited she was finally able to be a warrior. When Redstar had given the calico her new name, he purred even louder. "Cherrydawn! Cherrydawn! Cherrydawn!"

Berryfur

tom || DreamClan warrior || middle of camp || open

The strong warrior gave the she-cat a reassuring nod as she walked up to the leader and he watched with a hint of pride at the soon-to-be new warrior. As he watched the ceremony, he nodded again at the name choice, finding it somewhat fitting for the feisty she-cat. When the tom heard Squirrelpaw he decided to join in on the yowling. "Cherrydawn! Cherrydawn!"
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    ❝ A little more than kin, a little less than kind

Hello! I'm ghostlyhamlet and I'm a writer/screenwri
    ter and director. I enjoy a good roleplay and sharing
    my creativity with others. Although I might not mes
    sage back quickly, if you ever need someone to talk
    to, don't be afraid to send me a PM.

they/them pronouns || demi-bisexual || pacific standard time

❝ This is I, Hamlet the dane
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:31 pm

Dreamclan

Blackshadow l warrior l tomcat l smells of cool night air l currently tagged; l apprentice - l crush/mate: crushing on Cherrydawn
"Cherrydawn! Cherrydawn!", shouted Blackshadow as he too raised his voice in welcomed celebration of the new warrior. The dark tomcat beamed watching the ceremony as pride swelled under his pelt. Of course he had no connection as family or mentor to Cherrydawn, but that didnt matter to Blackshadow. He still was proud of her patience finlly paying off.

Slatestream l warrior l shecat l smells of wet rocks and shoreline l currently tagged; l apprentice - l crush/mate; crushing on Thistlefang
Slatestream raised her voice in the changing to welcome her new denmate.

Beebreeze l warrior l tomcat l smells of honey l currently tagged; l apprentice - l crush/mate:
Beebreeze shouted Cherrydawn' s name with the rest of Dreamclan. Grant it that his calls were strangled though thanks to a certain duel colored cat pinning him.

Dewrunner l warrior l tomcat l smells like morning dew l currently tagged; Rainpool l apprentice - l crush/mate:
The normally shy and energetic Dewrunner welcomed his new denmate by adding his cheers of Cherrydawn's new name to his clanmate's roar.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:07 pm

Cherrydawn

she-cat || DreamClan warrior || camp || Blackshadow

The she-cat then closed her eyes and accepted the warmth of her clanmates cheers bask onto her calico pelt. Afterwards she then picked her way over towards Blackshadow. "I'm finally a warrior! After all those moons, finally I get my name!" She purred excitedly in a quiet tone.
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x

ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:33 pm

Dreamclan

Blackshadow l warrior l tomcat l smells of cool night air l currently tagged; l apprentice - l crush/mate: crushing on Cherrydawn
Blackshadow made room for the new warrior by scooting over and curling his tail neatly over his paws. It's end twitching giving away his joy though he reined it in.....for the most part. "And after your vigil tonight you'll be staying in the warrior den..a note to remember to sleep away from Slatestream. She must be fighting other cats in her dreams or something because her claws always lash out at the air. We don't want them hooking fur.", warned the black long furred tomcat, "But l did want to be the first to welcome you to the den. You deserve this recognition Bug and your name suits you. You've been working for moons."

Slatestream l warrior l shecat l smells of wet rocks and shoreline l currently tagged; l apprentice - l crush/mate; crushing on Thistlefang
Slatestream raised her voice in the changing to welcome her new denmate.

Beebreeze l warrior l tomcat l smells of honey l currently tagged; l apprentice - l crush/mate:
Beebreeze shouted Cherrydawn' s name with the rest of Dreamclan. Grant it that his calls were strangled though thanks to a certain duel colored cat pinning him.

Dewrunner l warrior l tomcat l smells like morning dew l currently tagged; Rainpool l apprentice - l crush/mate:
The normally shy and energetic Dewrunner welcomed his new denmate by adding his cheers of Cherrydawn's new name to his clanmate's roar.[/quote]
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:37 pm

Cherrydawn

she-cat || DreamClan warrior || camp || Blackshadow

The newly made warrior purred in amusement of the thought of Slatestream doing so. "Thank you, Blackshadow,
    hopefully I can find a nice place to make my nest that's a bit warm,"
    she then paused and finished in a teasing tone, "that's also away from your loud snoring, it's as if I was sleeping next to a thunderpath."
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x

ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:00 am

яє∂ѕтαя
Age;84 moons|Mate;Woolystar, Open|Scent:Thistle|Rank;Leader|Clan;Dreamclan

The tom singaled his tail for silence. "I would also like to appoint a deputy." He said to his clan once they quieted down.

мσσиℓιgнт
Age;26 moons|Mate;Open|Scent:Catmint|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Moonlight giggled asked to her kits interaction with each other they loved to mess with one another. She them cheered Cherrydawn's name.

ѕкуρσσℓ
Age;31 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Soft breezes|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

The she-cat cheered the warrior's name as well, her gaze sparkling.

ѕтσямωιи∂
Age;84 moons|Mate;Rainsplatter, Open|Scent;Storm|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Stormwind padded over to the river, but a tumbled over a rock on his way over there. He growled slightly in anger and straightened himself before padding back over to the river. The tom sat down watching his brother. The tom cheered the she-cat's name.

ℓєαfнєαят
Age;26 moons|Mate;Featherwisp|Scent;Leaves|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Leafheart growled slightly in annoyance, but padded over to the river and sat down. His eyes brightened up slowly. The tom also began to cheer.

ѕиσω¢ℓαω
Age;84 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Fresh snow|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Snowclaw yawned softly and padded over to the river.
She had fallen and asleep in the shade of a tree. She sat down beside Leafheart and watched her brother. She cheered happily and tiredly.

куσgяєsky
Age;38 moons moons|Mate:Junoir|Scent;Salt Water|Rank:Warrior|Clan;DreamClan|

The plump she-cat heaved herself onto her paws and left her den. She headed over to the river and sat down closer to the nursery. She cheered the warrior's name as well.

мιѕтувяєєzє
Age;74 moons moons|Mate;Honeymist|Scent;Mist|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

"No promises, but I will try my best." She said to him putting her head on his shoulder to reassure him. She turned and began to cheer Cherrydawn's name.

Bladerunner
Age;53 moons moons|Mate;Flyvine|Scent;Pine|Clan;DreamClan

The clan meeting took him slightly off gaurd and he padded over to the river and sat down. Confused slightly. He began to cheer the warrior's name happily.

Whisperkit
Age;2 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Dew drops mixed with wind|Clan;DreamClan

The tom heard a voice, but he ignored it and closed his eyes, hoping to not be bothered as he attempted to rest.

Dustsong
Age;43 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Dust|Clan;DreamClan

He was already sitting by the river and just jumped over the river and sat with his clan. He cheered too.

Autumnray
Age;30-50 moons|Mate;Sunflight|Scent;Milk|Clan;DreamClan

[center]Autumnray rose to her paws and told her kits quietly.
"If you want to come, you must be quiet." She looked towards the entrance of the nursery and left the den, she sat beside Kyogresky who was near the nursery. The she-cat also cheered the name for her clanmate.
ImageImage

Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sharp-Eyes » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:03 am

Sharptongue/Male/mate: berryflight/sent: frost/Dreamclan/rank:warrior
YOUR SOMETHING

✘———WANT YOU ——

✘——YOUR MAKERS —✘
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hey I'm Sharp-eyes I love Avey
Tare, New Order, Dan, Phil and
Stranger things,My fave character
is Dustin XD this is a link to trade
me
^w^

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sharp-Eyes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:09 am

Devan Key wrote:Sharptongue/Male/mate: berryflight/sent: frost/Dreamclan/rank:warrior

I'm sorry but, this is not the discussion thread and there is no form for this warrior, making it so the warrior was never accepted, so you should not be posting here. If you would like to join please go on the discussion thread and make a form on their, then you might be acepted.
ImageImage

Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:12 am

Dreamclan

"How would you know I sound like a thunderpath when I snore, not that I do. The accusation really hurts!", Blackshadow replied giving the shecat a look of mock hurt and turning away from her. Though he glanced back over his shoulder just to see Cherrydawn's reaction to his ploy. When Redstar called for silence again and the shouting died dowon among the Dreamclan cats though, he looked towards the leader.

Slatestream was stretching thinking about what to do after the meeting when she heard Redstar speak again. She turned back to him wondering what this was about now.

Beebreeze's ear twitched hearing Redstar call again for silence. So the tomcat had actually choosen a deputy then had he. To be honest with himself, Beebreeze had completely forgotten that it was only the leader heading the clan....well along with Fawnleap and Squirrelpaw seeing to it's well-being. He wasn't sure if it was a bad thing or not. It was just a fact. There hadn't been a deputy in Dreamclan since Redstar got his name and lives so this was sure to be interesting.

Dewrunner l warrior l tomcat l smells like morning dew l currently tagged; l apprentice - l crush/mate:
Dewrunner watched the clan leader with his sister.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me