~Return of Harmony~ An MLP FIM RP *Accepting*

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ~Return of Harmony~ An MLP FIM RP *Accepting*

Postby Dylan Klebold » Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:57 am

She flies over to the gala, singing:

Roller coaster through the atmosphere
I'm drowning in this starry serenade
Relaxed to see becomes cavalier
My imagination's taking me away,

Reverie, whisper in my ear
I'm scared to death that I'll never be afraid
Roller coaster through the atmosphere
My imagination's taking me away!
Dylan Klebold

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HorseJess » Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:15 am

Twilight Dance
Twilight Dance walked through the crowds of ponies all dressed in shimmering gowns and suits. She smiled, remembering her first trip to the grand galloping gala.
Her parents were asked to preform, and they had decided that she was old enough to come. Her parents had been teachingher how to play enstruments and they had been teaching her to sing. So, when one of the pianists had sprained his ankle and been unable to make it, Twilight Dance had been asked to play in his place. She smiles to herself as she rememberd that day. It had been her first preformance ever.

Buttefly Mirage
Mirage walked slowly through the palace gardens, closing her eyes and taking in the wonderful, fragrent, smells of the exotic flowers. She opend her eyes and bent down to get a better look at one small flower in particular that she had never seen before.

((Writer's block! >.<))
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴅᴏsᴇ ᴏғғ
sᴀғᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sᴏᴜɴᴅʟʏ
ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ʟʟ ᴍɪss ʏᴏᴜʀ
ᴀʀᴍs ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴍᴇ
ɪ'ʟʟ sᴇɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘᴏsᴛᴄᴀʀᴅ
ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴇᴀʀ

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

✧Tʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs ʟᴇᴀɴ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
ᴛᴏ Image ʏᴏᴜ ☆゚.*・。゚
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
➸Female•INFP•
•Artist•Mildly Eccentric•
➸Status:
You've got this♥
➸Quote: This bud of love,
by summer's ripening
breath, May prove a
beauteous flower
when next we meet.
(Romeo and Juliet, 2.2)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
☽ Aɴᴅ I ʟɪᴇ ᴀᴡᴀᴋᴇ
ᴀɴᴅ Image ʏᴏᴜ ☾
HorseJess

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 'ye » Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:24 am

Strawberryglory finally got her cutie mark. It was microphone. She had a job as a teenage singer. Strawberryglory has amazing singing skills. Strawberryglory could easily change her tone of voice and her voice to sound excatly like the singer. When she was singing, nopony could tell the diffrence between the singer's voice and her's. "And you don't seem to understand...ha... A shame you seemed and honest man... ha.." She sang as she trotted through Ponyville.

[ This only her cutie mark in this roleplay. I haven't figure dout her official cutie mark. xD ]
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ImagexxxImagexxxImagexxxImage
my stocking ❤ - neopets - she/her pronouns - trying for bean 209 and pseudo 103 - say hi

'ye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:57 pm

Ink smiled and backed away from Quantum a bit, not used to being close to anypony. "More questions?" He asked.

Lody looked up at Allegro, her blush not leaving. "Um..."

Howdy smiled, making sure to not falter in his dancing.

Dazzle glanced around the ballroom. She saw her twin from afar and smiled fondly. Howdy had finally found a friend. She felt happy for him.
Image ImageImageImage
Join Tattered World: An interactive, story-based pet-site that takes place in Hope, the last remnant of the world. Includes editable avatars, fun games, a great community, and a wonderful story just waiting for you to jump in.
Click on the Banner to go to the Site
Hope to See you there -Moth King of Moths
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby opti-mism » Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:04 pm

Song twirled happily, her dress trailing softly along the floor and her green eyes shining. She smiled at howdy. " you are quite a good dancer." she said
Image▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
opti-mism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeydont » Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:00 pm

I want to join!

Username:
Yami-san
Pony's name:
Valkyrie's Flight {Valkyrie}
Picture/Description of pony:
Valkyrie is a pure white stallion of average build, although he tends to be more on the femine side. He has a dark red mane and tail that, really, could stand cutting; Valkyire always complains about them but he never gets around to getting them trimed. His eyes are also red, slightly lighter than his mane.
Cutie Mark:
Red Chibi Wing
Talent:
Aeromechanics
History:
Valkyire lived on the outskirts of Ponyville for his entire colthood. His house was right on the border of the woods, and he and his older brother, Skylar's Template, would spend hours frolicking amongst the trees. Valkyrie would go into town everyday, just to sit in the town square and watch the going-ons. He was always fascinated by the Pegasus Ponies, and longed for wings of his own. After years and years of wishing, Valkyrie finally decided that wings weren't going to grow on him, so he set out to make his own. Valkyrie had always been rather mechanically-minded. Several crash flightls later, he finally perfected a pair of mechanical wings that would allow him to fly for a short period of time. His brother expressed interest in them, so Valkyrie lent the wings to Skylar, who later disappeared during the night. This event crushed the entire family, and left Valkyrie under the impression that traveling was not something to be done.
Personality:
Valkyrie is a very outspoken pony. He's fiery and snarky, and loves nothing more than a good battle of wits. He can be a bit tempermental, and is prone to outburts of emotion, in which he will loudly tell everyone in the nearby vicinity exactly how he's feeling and what caused him to feel that way. Valkyrie has a mischevious sense of humor, and one of his favorite past-times is pulling pranks on his friends. He's a bright sort of pony who gives off the general feeling of fun and excitement. he makes a very good friend, even though he can be a bit self-absorbed at times. Valkyrie has always had a fascination with the sky, an odd thing for an Earth Pony.
Job:
Aeronaut. Or at least, he'd think to think he is; Valkyrie really doesn't get paid for it. .3. So he fixes things to earn money, and he's darn good at it.
Crush:
none
Foals:
None
Other:
c:

🍓 david // he/they // adult
🍓 art shop
🍓 icon art
🍓 sig art @ me

honeydont

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 'ye » Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:41 am

Sweetie Belle wrote:Strawberryglory finally got her cutie mark. It was microphone. She had a job as a teenage singer. Strawberryglory has amazing singing skills. Strawberryglory could easily change her tone of voice and her voice to sound excatly like the singer. When she was singing, nopony could tell the diffrence between the singer's voice and her's. "And you don't seem to understand...ha... A shame you seemed and honest man... ha.." She sang as she trotted through Ponyville.

[ This only her cutie mark in this roleplay. I haven't figure dout her official cutie mark. xD ]

[ Yeah, sorry guys this was a little prank. This isn't Strawberryglory's cutie mark at all. She's still the blank flank in her library. ]
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ImagexxxImagexxxImagexxxImage
my stocking ❤ - neopets - she/her pronouns - trying for bean 209 and pseudo 103 - say hi

'ye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starryy Skiies » Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:37 pm

(Accepted! We needed some stallions....and Sweetie Belle, Okie Dokie then!)

Quantum thought a moment, Do you like me? She pushed away the thought. "Um, n-no, not really."

Allegro smiled. "Well now, what to do?"
Starryy Skiies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeydont » Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:43 pm

{Thank you. ^^ Could somebody please give me the general concept of what's going on right now? Much appreciated.}

🍓 david // he/they // adult
🍓 art shop
🍓 icon art
🍓 sig art @ me

honeydont

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starryy Skiies » Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:45 pm

(Well, basically, everypony is just at the Grand Galloping Gala, so your charrie can just hop right in!)
Starryy Skiies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me