Old SeaClan (See New Topic)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: SeaClan (Open, and Accepting!)

Postby Softfeather_04 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:23 pm

Skykit
Tags Amberkit Lionkit Dewkit

SkyKit laughed “I hope I’m not that much of a mouse-brain” she circled around Amberkit several times checking for scratches and missing fur “where does it hurt” she said smile like a real medicine cat
Softfeather_04

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:19 am

Amberkit:tags Skykit,Lionkit,Dewkit
laughing "Nah cause your my sister and none of my sisters or friends are mouse-brains" she said looking at all of the kits surrounding her "even though some of them act like one sometimes" she said with a mischievous grin on her face. "My left shoulder has a pretty scratch on it" she said sitting down and pretended to be hurt

╔══════════════════════════════╗
She/they~Taurus~Roleplayer~Bisexual~INFP
Hello there I'm Tawneypelt0504 feel free to call me Tawney!
I love Reading, History, Music,Writing and a bunch of other stuff.
feel free to pm me =)
©

╚══════════════════════════════╝

tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: SeaClan (Open, and Accepting!

Postby typically, » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:44 am

R/U/N/N/I/N/G wrote:
R/U/N/N/I/N/G wrote:S a l t s t a r ! !
Mood; Peaceful
Mentions; Clan

{Shecat > Leader > Crush; None > Apprentice; ?> Tags; Meeting, Redkit}

The shecat smiled. "Redkit, you have come in age of being an apprentice. So from this day, now and on you will be known as Redpaw. Your mentor will be no other than I." Saltstar meowed happily. Trotting forward to touch noses with her apprentice. When they touched she felt a sudden burst of energy. "I promise to teach you, strength, loyalty and many more things." She some ly meowed to her apprentice. Dipping her head to the young cat. A purr rumbling in her throat.

W h i t e w h i s k e r ! !
Mood; happy
Mentions; x

[Tom > Warrior> Crush; Fawnpaw > Apprentice; X> Tags; Meeting, Brackenfang ]

The tom rose his nose in the air. "Is that jealousy splattered on your pelt?" He joked. Even though he sometimes came out as mean, the warrior was a try-hard. With his rough past it was hard to keep up with how to act. The Lynx point closed his eyes for a few seconds. He had just only opened up, starting with Saltstar, then going to Lupinshadow who was now gone, Fawnpaw and then Brackenfang sort of. I hope I'm not saying anything wrong.. He thought desperately. Though his eyes were not showing the thoughts that were raging around in his mind.

F o x ! !
Mood; god I don't know
Mentions; X

[tom - rogue - crush; nightshade (ish)- loc. forest border of SeaClan - tags; Nightshade]

the feline cast her a side way glance. "well, i need to do this." he meowed sharply. trotting up to her, and fastly rasping his tounge around her ears. and after that quickly nudging her to the ground. casting her a look that looked devilish, and sorrowful at the same time. the rogue darted off fastly. not baring to see what she was going to look like after what he just did. does she hate me now? he thought madly, but strangely curious. he would wish nothing more but to replay that moment with her over and over again. the red cat just ran faster though. hoping the feline wouldn't follow his trail. to his depressing little hollow, which he lived in. as the male arrived upon the scene he sighed. ignoring the aching feeling in his empty stomach as he climbed into his nest. the red tom closed his eyes, his head filled with images of the nameless pretty black shecat.
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ██
        ██

██ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress ██
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kuj0 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:55 pm

cinder101214 wrote:Cinder/ Shecat/ 24 moons/ Crushless/ Tags: Flicker, Loner cat

Cinder glances at Flicker, nodding once before fixing her gaze on the tom once more. She watches as he crouches, a grin appearing on her face as she continues to stand in a relaxed manner; it was as though she was not planning on making a move. "This is gonna be good..." Suddenly, she darts forwards, claws unsheathed as she slashes at the tom's face before leaping back a safe distance. I have to keep away from him...
Kuj0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MichelleP224 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:53 pm

Rogue Cat | Tom | 40ish Moons | Unclaimed Territory | Fish Place | Flicker, Cinder, Stray Cats

The tom was infuriated by the sudden pain to his muzzle. He yowled in surprise and anger, and if
there was a cat here not paying attention, they were now. He had the eyes of every cat as he shook his head, eyes narrowed. A spatter of blood landed on the dock a taillength away.
He stalked toward the calico even more threatening than before, tail up and lashing, determined he was going to shred her ears.
The orange tabby glanced at his surroundings. He noticed that they were heading toward the end of the dock, which he thought was good for him. Maybe he could corner her at the end, and then she wouldn't be out of his reach.

Flicker | She~Cat | 24 Moons | Loner | Fish Place | Cinder, Rogue cat, Stray cats

Flicker watched in dismay as the tom continued after her sister. She finally was able to stand on nerve-shaken legs, and attempted to quietly catch up to the rogue tom.
Last edited by MichelleP224 on Sat Mar 17, 2018 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
MichelleP224

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kuj0 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 6:53 pm

Cinder/ Shecat/ 24 moons/ Crushless/ Tags: Flicker, Loner cat

Cinder smirks, still keeping her calm demeanor. "Is the big kitty not as powerful and as intimidating as he thought?" She taunts, her tone demeaning. She soon realises they were backing towards the edge. Better make a move! Cinder darts forward, this time aiming for the eyes. After her attack she leaps back once more, her smirk not leaving her face.
Kuj0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lavender moon » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:19 pm

Fawnpaw~female~in camp

She found a decent spot in camp to lay down. The floor was smooth and had nothing that would get stuck in her pelt. The young she-cat laid down and watch her clan mates. She drew her tongue over her paw as she watched them. She watched he friend.
Whitewhisker. She liked his new name but would miss him in the apprentice den/
Last edited by lavender moon on Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
█ │ Image
█ │
──────☆☆── ©
█ │

┌──────┐

she / they
always open for
trades.

└──────┘
lavender moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slyizdrapple » Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:47 pm

Brackenfang-

The tom snorted at Whitewhiskers reply "What is there to be jelous about?" he tilted his head, his long ears shifting to the side he was leaning towards "Well, anyways, it looks like Redpaw is waiting to be chanted for!" He raised his muzzle towards the sky and started chanting the new apprentice's name happily.
╒════════════════════╕

{ Call me whatever you'd like. She/Her. }
My Art Shop! (Closed)
My Fr
Have a nice day <3

"Look around at the stars, They're silent tonight"

└────────────────────┘
slyizdrapple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lorraine♡ » Sat Mar 17, 2018 2:13 am

Copperfall/ Location: Warrior Den/ Tags: Softfeather

Copperfall was quiet for a few minutes, before yawning and stretching out her body, her tail flicking. She got to her paws and jumped off the rock. I'll say hi to Softfeather. Maybe she has something interesting going on With that thought, she slipped back into the camp, sticking to the outside lines as she didn't want to participate in the meeting. She arrived at the warriors den and dived inside. Softfeather? Softfeather are you here?" She called out, examining the den with a raised eyebrow.

SleepingWave/ Location: outside elders den/ Tags: Open!

Sleepingwave purred as he spotted Copperfall dive into the warrior den. There she is.. there she goes
Image Lorraine♡/Writer/Artist

Lorraine♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:13 pm

Redstream
male-medicine cat-tags: Open

Redstream say in the clearing, watching Slatstar carefully.

Sparktuft
male-senior warrior-tags: Sableclaw

Sparktuft yawned. He hadn’t been able to sleep much these past few moons. He wasn’t used to the warriors den. He had been taking care of Lionkit since her mother died. The constant snoring bothered him. Then again, Lionkit snored to. Chuckling softly, he returned his attention to Saltstar.

Nightshade
female-warrior-tags: Fox

Surprise flooded her senses as he licked around her face. “H-HEY!” She yowled after him. Nightshade ran after him, desperately trying to catch up with him. After a few twists and turns, she lost him in the undergrowth. Looking around wildly, she noticed that she had no idea where she was. Fear clawed at her heart and her breathing became ragged. Eyes wide, she wandered in the vague direction that the rogue’s scent was wafting from. Eventually, she wandered upon a small hallow. Relief and anxiety washed over her as she scented the familiar tom within it. Poking her nose inside, she scouted him out, whispering a quiet
“Hey” to wake him up.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me