DreamClan & MintClan V. 3|Warrior Cat RP|Open & Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

DreamClan Deputy (don't vote for your own cat)

Poll ended at Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:47 am

Berryfur - AlexSummers
25%
Blackshadow - wolfrunner
50%
Moonstone - GreyScheme
25%

Total votes : 8

Re: DreamClan & MintClan V. 3|Warrior Cat RP|Open & Acceptin

Postby Hexcadia » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:39 am

Dottie
She hid behind SwanRock as she followed him

DarkKit
He practically dragged SunKit to sit with Their mothers.
❤ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

└────────

𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲.
──────
──────

𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭,
███
☐☐☐
coding cred

─────┐

𝐟𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐲
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝!

─────┘
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:49 am

яє∂ѕтαя
Age;84 moons|Mate;Woolystar, Open|Scent:Thistle|Rank;Leader|Clan;Dreamclan

"I would like to start with a warrior ceremony." Redstar annouced. "Cherrypaw, if you'd cross the river to join me please."
Redstar asked the apprentice. His eyes gleaming brightly in the dim light.

мσσиℓιgнт
Age;26 moons|Mate;Open|Scent:Catmint|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Moonlight giggled asked to her kits interaction with each other they loved to mess with one another.

ѕкуρσσℓ
Age;31 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Soft breezes|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

"No it didn't hurt, I was just being over dramatic." Skypool purred softly to her brother. She turned to Redstar and quieted down imediently.

ѕтσямωιи∂
Age;84 moons|Mate;Rainsplatter, Open|Scent;Storm|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Stormwind padded over to the river, but a tumbled over a rock on his way over there. He growled slightly in anger and straightened himself before padding back over to the river.
The tom sat down watching his brother.

ℓєαfнєαят
Age;26 moons|Mate;Featherwisp|Scent;Leaves|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Leafheart growled slightly in annoyance, but padded over to the river and sat down. His eyes brightened up slowly.

ѕиσω¢ℓαω
Age;84 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Fresh snow|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Snowclaw yawned softly and padded over to the river.
She had fallen and asleep in the shade of a tree. She sat down beside Leafheart and watched her brother.

куσgяєsky
Age;38 moons moons|Mate:Junoir|Scent;Salt Water|Rank:Warrior|Clan;DreamClan|

The plump she-cat heaved herself onto her paws and left her den. She headed over to the river and sat down closer to the nursery.

мιѕтувяєєzє
Age;74 moons moons|Mate;Honeymist|Scent;Mist|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

"No promises, but I will try my best." She said to him putting her head on his shoulder to reassure him.

Bladerunner
Age;53 moons moons|Mate;Flyvine|Scent;Pine|Clan;DreamClan

The clan meeting took him slightly off gaurd and he padded over to the river and sat down. Confused slightly.

Whisperkit
Age;2 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Dew drops mixed with wind|Clan;DreamClan

The tom heard a voice, but he ignored it and closed his eyes, hoping to not be bothered as he attempted to rest.

Dustsong
Age;43 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Dust|Clan;DreamClan

He was already sitting by the river and just jumped over the river and sat with his clan.

Autumnray
Age;30-50 moons|Mate;Sunflight|Scent;Milk|Clan;DreamClan

[center]Autumnray rose to her paws and told her kits quietly.
"If you want to come, you must be quiet." She looked towards the entrance of the nursery and left the den, she sat beside Kyogresky who was near the nursery.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:05 pm

Cherrypaw

she-cat || DreamClan apprentice || camp || Redstar
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

The she-cat then held her head high as she crossed the river, her fur all neatly groomed and perfect as she stood in front of her leader, holding in all the excitement.
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    ❝ A little more than kin, a little less than kind

Hello! I'm ghostlyhamlet and I'm a writer/screenwri
    ter and director. I enjoy a good roleplay and sharing
    my creativity with others. Although I might not mes
    sage back quickly, if you ever need someone to talk
    to, don't be afraid to send me a PM.

they/them pronouns || demi-bisexual || pacific standard time

❝ This is I, Hamlet the dane
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:09 pm

яє∂ѕтαя
Age;84 moons|Mate;Woolystar, Open|Scent:Thistle|Rank;Leader|Clan;Dreamclan

"I, Redstar, leader of DreamClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this Apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a Warrior in her turn.
"Cherrypaw, do you promise to uphold the Warrior Code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" Redstar said that familiar words of the warrior ceremony clearly.
He looked at the she-cat that was in front of him.

мσσиℓιgнт
Age;26 moons|Mate;Open|Scent:Catmint|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Moonlight giggled asked to her kits interaction with each other they loved to mess with one another.

ѕкуρσσℓ
Age;31 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Soft breezes|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

"No it didn't hurt, I was just being over dramatic." Skypool purred softly to her brother. She turned to Redstar and quieted down imediently.

ѕтσямωιи∂
Age;84 moons|Mate;Rainsplatter, Open|Scent;Storm|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Stormwind padded over to the river, but a tumbled over a rock on his way over there. He growled slightly in anger and straightened himself before padding back over to the river.
The tom sat down watching his brother.

ℓєαfнєαят
Age;26 moons|Mate;Featherwisp|Scent;Leaves|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Leafheart growled slightly in annoyance, but padded over to the river and sat down. His eyes brightened up slowly.

ѕиσω¢ℓαω
Age;84 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Fresh snow|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Snowclaw yawned softly and padded over to the river.
She had fallen and asleep in the shade of a tree. She sat down beside Leafheart and watched her brother.

куσgяєsky
Age;38 moons moons|Mate:Junoir|Scent;Salt Water|Rank:Warrior|Clan;DreamClan|

The plump she-cat heaved herself onto her paws and left her den. She headed over to the river and sat down closer to the nursery.

мιѕтувяєєzє
Age;74 moons moons|Mate;Honeymist|Scent;Mist|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

"No promises, but I will try my best." She said to him putting her head on his shoulder to reassure him.

Bladerunner
Age;53 moons moons|Mate;Flyvine|Scent;Pine|Clan;DreamClan

The clan meeting took him slightly off gaurd and he padded over to the river and sat down. Confused slightly.

Whisperkit
Age;2 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Dew drops mixed with wind|Clan;DreamClan

The tom heard a voice, but he ignored it and closed his eyes, hoping to not be bothered as he attempted to rest.

Dustsong
Age;43 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Dust|Clan;DreamClan

He was already sitting by the river and just jumped over the river and sat with his clan.

Autumnray
Age;30-50 moons|Mate;Sunflight|Scent;Milk|Clan;DreamClan

[center]Autumnray rose to her paws and told her kits quietly.
"If you want to come, you must be quiet." She looked towards the entrance of the nursery and left the den, she sat beside Kyogresky who was near the nursery.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:10 pm

Cherrypaw

she-cat || DreamClan apprentice || camp || Redstar
    ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

The calico's eyes shone with pride and a fire as she said those two powerful words, "I do."
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    ❝ A little more than kin, a little less than kind

Hello! I'm ghostlyhamlet and I'm a writer/screenwri
    ter and director. I enjoy a good roleplay and sharing
    my creativity with others. Although I might not mes
    sage back quickly, if you ever need someone to talk
    to, don't be afraid to send me a PM.

they/them pronouns || demi-bisexual || pacific standard time

❝ This is I, Hamlet the dane
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Wolfrin. » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:11 pm

SwanRock/Dreamclan/63 moons/Tom/Lost Warrior/Feeling:Worried/Tagd: Dottie

Dipping his head in a btief goodbye the tom turned to wards Dottie and nudged her to her feet keeping his head down as to not draw attention to them he simply led Dottie to Redstars den and gestured her inside. He had seen Cherrypaws glare, and he agreed with her anger. This was her moment, he would have to apologize to her after everything was said and done. Following his daughter in the den Swanrock narrowed his eyes "Dottie what were you thinking?" he growled, however it was hushed as to not disturb the important events happening outside. "All my stories and warning and you chose to ignore them all. What if i hadn't been here? They would have...could have hurt you. Im suprised that Slatestream didn't claw you in the first place."he huffed and shook his head. "Dottie im not Kida here. This isnt like the twoleg home. The cats here are trained to survive. They don't take kindly to strangers and often cats that just walk into camp like you did don't leave without a wound to remind them of this place." he snapped before taking a pause. Most of his anger was just masked panic and worry. It was obvious to tell. "Dottie you're to kind to live here." he whispered softly. Padding up to the younger cat he rested his chin on the top of her head "i worry for you..."
Pain is Temporary. It may last a Minute, or an Hour, or a Day, or a Year, but Eventually it will Subside and Something Else will take its place. If You Quit, however, it lasts Forever

•{Hey guys! I'm currently looking for 1x1s so if you're interested please take a look at my Character Fourms in 🌎Such a Diverse World🌎. If you see a character you would be interested in roleplaying with, then we can discuss a plot! :) }•
.Wolfrin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:10 pm

Dottie
She tucked her face into his chest Gently. "I'm sorry. I didn't esnt to be alone SwanRock. I knew you loved your home and I wanted to stay with you.." she muttered
❤ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

└────────

𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲.
──────
──────

𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭,
███
☐☐☐
coding cred

─────┐

𝐟𝐮𝐳𝐳𝐲
𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝!

─────┘
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:22 pm

Dreamclan

Blackshadow l warrior l tomcat l smells of cool night air l currently tagged; Skypool, Moonlight l apprentice - l crush/mate: crushing on Cherrypaw
Now for this the dark warrior really could have cuffed his sister's ear good. However he returned his attention to the ceremony when Cherrypaw' s name was called. The grin pulling at his muzzle was subtle but the additional brightness to his eyes weren't as much.

Slatestream l warrior l shecat l smells of wet rocks and shoreline l currently tagged; l apprentice - l crush/mate; crushing on Thistlefang
Slatestream huffed before returning her attention to the ceremony go in on.

Beebreeze l warrior l tomcat l smells of honey l currently tagged; l apprentice - l crush/mate:
Beebreeze mumbled something but stopped struggling and settled for watching the ceremony where he was pinned.

Dewrunner l warrior l tomcat l smells like morning dew l currently tagged; Rainpool l apprentice - l crush/mate:
Dewrunner sidled up closer to Rainpool and watched the ceramony.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Wolfrin. » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:04 pm

SwanRock/Dreamclan/63 moons/Tom/Lost Warrior/Feeling:Worried/Tagd: Dottie

Giving a large sigh the tom sat down and stared down at Dottie for a long moment. "Dottie, one of two things is going to happen when Redstar comes back in. He is either going to tell you that you need to go home, or he will allow you to join the clan. Regardless of his choice, you are going to need to be brave. Dont cower, or back away, or hide behind me. Show him that you have what it takes to be a useful part of this clan.Show him that you want to learn and be taught the life of a warrior. That your excited for it. That your heart belongs here. I already know that you are a fast learner. That with your heart you could become something great. Just convince him of what i already know to be true." he advised softly,
Pain is Temporary. It may last a Minute, or an Hour, or a Day, or a Year, but Eventually it will Subside and Something Else will take its place. If You Quit, however, it lasts Forever

•{Hey guys! I'm currently looking for 1x1s so if you're interested please take a look at my Character Fourms in 🌎Such a Diverse World🌎. If you see a character you would be interested in roleplaying with, then we can discuss a plot! :) }•
.Wolfrin.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:59 am

Dottie
she gulped, and nodded. No time to cower, must be strong. She told herself repeatedly, sitting up straight beside him and folding her tail neatly around her paws.
❤ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

└────────

𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲.
──────
──────

𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚