||Warrior Eevees RP|| {CLOSED} Please use the new version

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ||Warrior Eevees RP|| {accepting}

Postby DragonianFantasy » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:32 am

((Bold italics are falshbacks))

Pax||Kit||Eevee||Mate/Crush:None||Tags:Lirito and Chiaki

Pax took her gaze off of Lirito and zoned off. "Don't wonder off far from home. You don't want a Vulpix to get you." Pax's mom, Celestia, said sweetly to her two children, even though one of them was already 13 moons old. The Espeon continued, this time to her one and a half moon old kit, "Listen carefully to your brother. Watch what he does because hunting is really important, okay sweetie?" Celestia looked down at her daughter and licked her forehead. She then looked at the Glaceon that was in the entrance of the den. "Take good care of Pax, Frostbite." The male Glaceon nodded and said, "Let's go Pax. Before sun sets." Their Umbreon father, Artemis, called after them, "And remember! If the slightest bad thing happens, return home. That's where you are safe." *That's where you're safe. Home.* Pax's senses came back and she noticed that she was a couple of yards, if not more, away from the two other eevees. It looked like she was headed in the direction of the nursery. "Ugh not again. But why did I walk this time?" She mumbled to herself. She gave a crooked half smile then looked back to face Lirito and Chiaki.
Last edited by DragonianFantasy on Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
DragonianFantasy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mintu1 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:47 am

Kคΐ
Male|Vaporeon|Deputy|Mate: Taiga|Tags: Taiga

Keeping the fishing fair Kai refrained from just jumping in and catching the fish in the water like he usually would. He didn't often do land fishing but he had a fair ammount of experience in that too. The Remoraid from before was once again starting to swim towards the surface, this time the Vaporeon swiped it withou't hesitation making the white fish pokémon fly up above the water. In a swift move he caught it in his jaws biting down on its neck killing it. He dropped the small limp fish on Taigas earlier caught Basculin starting to form a small pile. "Well we all have to start somwehere" He then replied to the Glaceon beside him. He let out a slight chuckle as he watched Taiga fish, he had never seen his mate this focused before. It was honestly really cute.

Elσΐรϵ
Female|Leafeon|Warrior|Crush: none|Tags: Tristan

Pleased with the reply Eloise wagged her tail "I am glad you agree" She giggled happily. Latley Kai had spent way more time with Taiga than her, though she did understand why.

Ɍΐn
Female|Eevee|Apprentice|Crush: none|Tags: Open

Rin waited until the bigger eevee had dissapeared from sight before she followed him into camp. Maybe she could find Mikasa in the camp and talk to her before turning in for the night. The small Eevee started to sniff around after the famliar scent of the Umbreon hoping to locate where she was. Rin however didn't sence her scent in camp at all "Now of all times" Rin complained her ears drooping. She could wait for her to return but as she didn't know when that was she might aswell just go to sleep early.

Ɍคϻ
Female|Sylveon|Loner|Crush: none|Tags: Rem

Ram laid in her and her sisters den guarding that no threats would enter. It was her turn to stand guard at night. Ram licked her sisters forehead. Rem was so cute when she was sleeping. She could never imagine a life without Rem, even though she would never admit it.

Ɍϵϻ
Female|¤Sylveon|Apprentice|Crush: none|Tags: Ram

Rem was sleeping her flank moving along with her breathing. She could sleep calmly knowing her sister was keeping her safe and would wake her if something happend.
Mintu1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dark wolf PA » Sat Mar 04, 2017 2:46 am

dark wolf PA wrote:Aree||Espeon//warrior//crush- Raven//tags:Raven and Stream
Aree nods her head in agreement. She begin to sniff the air to make sure there no
secnts of any vulpix. Aree couldn't stop thinking about what if a vulpix hurt Raven how would she deal with it. The thought soon went a way as it had came.

Ivy/|Umbreon||loner||crush||tags: Eren/Mikasa

Ivy gets to her paws. "Mikasa, Eren is lucky to have a friend like you. I never really had any friends." She sniffs the air. "I smell a rat." She added.
dark wolf PA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balsam » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:49 am

Taiga||Glaceon||Warrior of CaveClan||Kai is her mate||Tags: Kai
"I suppose that's true," Taiga conceded, looking back into the river. Quickly spotting movement near the surface, Taiga used Ice Beam as an instinct; a frozen Remoraid rose to the surface of the water. Staring at the frozen fish, Taiga became immediately flustered. "That's... probably not what I should have done..."

Chiaki||Eevee||Apprentice of CaveClan||None||Tags: Pax, Lirito
Chiaki stopped short and shook her head. "... I see you can't be suaded." Turning around, Chiaki headed back to camp.
Last edited by Balsam on Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
I’m Balsam!
I’m not active on ChickenSmoothie currently, but am hoping to change that soon.

I’m a large fan of rps, but here’s hoping I’ve actually improved at writing since I became inactive.
Balsam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mimick » Sun Mar 05, 2017 9:01 am

Stream||Warrior||Vaporeon||Crush: Not interested||Tags: Raven, Aree
((Sorry for being inactive for a couple days again))
We should also keep our senses up for prey, right? Yeah, I'll just stay alert for any other pokemon, Stream decided. And she was right... it sounded like... feathers... Stream then suddenly leaps into a nearby bush, coming out with a pidgey in her mouth. "A snack for energy? Or should I stash it for later?"
Mimick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DragonianFantasy » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:53 am

Pax||Kit||Eevee||Mate/Crush:None||Tags:Lirito and Chiaki

Thinking for a few seconds, Pax noticed that it was getting a little dark. She called to Lirito saddly, "I guess we have to go back to the nursery! Let's go!" She was already a little bit ahead but still ran back to the place that felt like a second home. When she was half way there, she tripped over a log. She got up and licked the little scratch on her front paw. Pax walked the rested of the way, wincing a little.
DragonianFantasy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Griffin Torrens » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:16 pm

Raven||Umbreon||Leader||crush-open||Tags; Aree, Stream
"Well done Stream," Ravon congratulated, "Why don't we finish up quickly then take it back to camp?" The Umbreon then carried on inspecting the border, glad the scents went out and didn't seem to come back in. "I think the vulp-" he was cut off by the sound of an eevee in distress, a scream. Without a second thought Raven ran past the border and into the forest, leaving the others behind.

Mikasa||Umbreon||Warrior||crush-hmmm...||Tags; Ivy, Eren
Mikasa smiled at the comment, deep down wishing Eren would respect here more. She then took a deep breath and spotted the Ratatta a few vulpix-lengths (sounds weird...) ahead. Leaning close she whispered to Ivy "You spotted it, want to catch it?"

Eren||Flareon||Warrior||crush-nah...?||Tags; Mikasa, Ivy
Glad they had stopped, the Flareon sat down and licked his sore paw. Stupid thorn... I don't need Mikasa saving me all the time! This is boring and stupid... mabye I should go find Rin again?

Yurio||Eevee||Apprentice||Crush- I don't need one.||Tags; Open
"Well this is exciting..." Yurio muttered under his breath, sighing. Sitting around doing nothing was his least favorite to do. When Raven gets back I will ask him what needs doing...

Nagisa||Loner||Eevee||Crush-open||Tags;
Nagisa looked up at the pokemon now stood above. "how did I get myself into this mess..." The eevee backed away, only to find nowhere to escape.
Griffin Torrens

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:31 pm

Mystery||umbreon||loner||Tags: none
·········
Mystery stalked through the forest, her blood red eyes scanning the area. She had been stalking a rabbit when she accidentally stepped on a branch making it crack, sending the rabbit into a panic making it run away. She was now tracking it from the fresh scent trail it had left behind, she would not miss it this time.

x
━━━ ━━━
-Back from the watery grave-
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -
Pm me if you wanna talk or start a role play!

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight folf » Wed Mar 08, 2017 12:51 pm

Sora/eevee/male/Loner/Tags: Roxas

He chased his brother through the forest hoping to tackle him but Roxas was just a bit faster then him and was zigzagging. Finally he found a giant root and climbed it, it took him further along the path, right in front of Roxas! He pounced, "Got ya!"

Roxas/eevee/male/loner/Tags: Sora

This game was fun Sora couldn't catch me! That's what I thought until he tackled me using a tree root. "uff. Ok ok you got me. Now let me up!" As Sora got off my belly rumbled. "Hey I'm hungry let's go find something to eat!" We then explore the forest for food. We found Pecha berries and ate our fill. We then found a nice shady tree to nap under.
Don't worry, I'm a friend
Please join
Wolves of incarnation Forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=3818142
Fox mobs of Chicago
Forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=3876391&p=120121837#p120121837
Firelight folf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:01 pm

Mystery||umbreon||loner||Tags: none
·········
Mystery's ears perked as she heard the faint laughter of little evees. She began following the sound, stopping and crouching finding two young evees resting under a tree. She watched them with curiosity, wondering what they would do next, her yellow rings faintly glowing in the shadows.

x
━━━ ━━━
-Back from the watery grave-
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -
Pm me if you wanna talk or start a role play!

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles