The First Night ((horse RP NEEDS NEW PPL!!!))

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: The First Night ((horse RP PLEASE JOIN))

Postby Hunter-jumper-1997 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:45 am

Dream could tell that the mare {Cali} was very tired and didn't want to bother her much. But she was very curious about her though..."Cali...i was just wondering, how come you look so tired. Where is your stallion, that is if you have one." Dream nickered a little bit, trying to make cali feel welcomed. She looked at the little mare's shinning coat and layed down next to her to nibble on some lush grass still covered in morning dew.

((I tried the talking part not to sound rude...if i does it wasn't supossed to...))

"If I smell like peppermints,
I was feeding my horse treats.

If I smell like shampoo,
I was giving my horse a bath.

If I smell like manure,
I tripped."
Hunter-jumper-1997

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rɛ∂∂ » Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:20 pm

Whisper looked away from Dem and back towards Dream. He saw that she was makeing friends Cali and that was good. Turning back to Dem he spoke kindly. "You may stay and all I ask is that you don't try to steal any mares of mine." With that he turned and troted back towards Dream and Willow, nickering to her to let her know he was ready to talk. He glanced over at Willow, he easily caught her heated scent on the breeze and flared his nostrails in response. But just as potent and hard came a demanding scent of Dream, his lead. A firey glint came to his eyes as he turned to the mare once more, her scent becoming thicker. Whisper snorted demandingly to his two mares, they would soon both be in heats full swing and be looking for his serveses. Do they oth want foals? Do my mares both want that? His tainted thoughts filled his mind and soon he found himself in a trance. If they both bore him children then his heard might grow, but the colts he would chase off.
"No matter how many deaths that I die I will never forget
No matter how many lives that I live, I will never regret
There is a fire inside of this heart
And a riot about to explode into flames
Where is your God?
Where is your God?
Where is your God?"
Rɛ∂∂

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hunter-jumper-1997 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:36 pm

Dream heard Wishper coming up behind her. She turned her head and looked at him. What were you saying to that stallion. Whisper didn't anwser. She new something was wrong with him. "What's up with you...you're acting a little strange? Whisper still didn't anwser. "Ok well if its something private then lets go take a walk a talk about what on you're mind. Dream pushed her long pillars out from under her. she looked back down and saw the smushed grass and laughed to herself. When she started walking into the sun, her coat glistened as if it was a star glisening in the night. She stoped and looked back to see if Whisper was following her.

If I smell like shampoo,

If I smell like manure,
I tripped."
Hunter-jumper-1997

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rɛ∂∂ » Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:48 pm

Whisper's trained orbs followed the mares every move. The way she moved, the way she talked drew him in like a lost puppy. He waltzed after her, his proud flag trailing behind him in a spectacular display. A comanding snort reverberated off the trees as he told all to back off. He quickly found Dream's side and kept his pace matched with hers. Reaching over with an arched neck he nuzzled her face lovingly as the two continued shoulder to shoulder. Feeling studish, Whisper pranced about, his hind drofting outwards. A gentle whiker seeped out his fuzzy lips as he tossed his large dome. Loud as a falling tree, whisper snorted sharply. He felt good and studish as he pranced show-offly around his prized mare.
Where is your God?
Where is your God?
Where is your God?"
Rɛ∂∂

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hunter-jumper-1997 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:05 pm

As Whisper nuzzled her gently she whinned to him. She had a warm feeling inside of her. She was telling herself that this is the part she loves in her life, when he is by her side. Dream saw the forest and had a burst of energy flow through her veins. She galloped full speed seeing if Whisper would follow. As she moved, her muscles flexed in a perfect manner and her coat shown brightly. She felt the wind fly through her mane and tail. These were the times that she loved, the times that she wished could last forever.

If I smell like shampoo,

If I smell like manure,
I tripped."
Hunter-jumper-1997

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby K.aylin » Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:06 pm

Demascus:

Dem's trained towers flicked around to show the lead the backs of them as he walked away. He certainly wasn't interested in either of those desperate vixes. A thundering whinny burst from his cage once more as he spotted the mare who looked near death once more. He trotted to her, his own fatigue showing slightly. He bowed down to her before lowering his carcass to the ground. She, unlike some of the other doves, if they even deserved that title, which they didn't appear to, wasn't flaunting any desperate scents around, or throwing herself at anyone, so she appeared to be good company. With a smile he nodded to her "Hello, Im Demascus, or Dem for short." he left it that, not wanting to pressure her into responding, his neck went slack and his skullery lowered to the earth,lids fluttering closed,not half expecting a reply.

Caliph:

The sorrel mare looked at Dream dully answering her tedious questions before she left for the stallion who's name had already faded from her exhausted mind "Uhm, i've been traveling for a long time, and without much sleep. I don't have a stallion." her words faltered as an overo stallion waltzed up to her, at first she pinned her ears at him, not wanting any more company to entertain, but he didn't look like he wanted anything more than sleep, just like her. She caught that his name was Demascus right as he laid his head down to rest. She spoke softly after him "And I'm Caliph,or Cali. Nice to meet you Demascus." Her own lids finally felt at ease enough to flicker closed, and so they did, and soon she was fast asleep, her muscle twitching as she lost herself.
Pet's name: Brisk Enchantment
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
K.aylin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rɛ∂∂ » Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:15 pm

Whisper charged after her, not letting the mare get away. Seeing the forest up a head a devilish thought came to mind. With a smirk on his face, his long pillars tore up the geo as if it wasn't there, making pace with her easily. S happied whinny filled the air as he took in breaths quickly. His pulce raged hard and fast as he shote through the tree line. Once inside the forest he slowed himself down to a high stepping trot so as to not trip up over the roots and twigs. Sharp long thorns tore into his legs, leaving bleeding gashes, long branches smacked at his sides but still he did not slow. A new fire had set in his bones and with it came urges of feistyness and horrible acts. What brought this fire on was probably the heated scent of his mare Dream, whon he knew he would die for.
Where is your God?
Where is your God?
Where is your God?"
Rɛ∂∂

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hunter-jumper-1997 » Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:34 pm

Dream slowed down to a walk and let out a loud winny she reared and then turned around to smile at Whisper. She turned back around facing forward to were see was going. Dream saw the small opening and slowly troted toward it. Once was there she nibbled on a few flowers. She found a small soft grass spot and layed down. Dream nickered at Whisper as if to tell him to lay down next to her.

If I smell like shampoo,

If I smell like manure,
I tripped."
Hunter-jumper-1997

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rɛ∂∂ » Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:42 pm

Whisper furrowed a brow at the beautiful mare. Though it was not what he wanted he wakled to her side and bent his forlegs first then his hind ones and curled them tight to his side. "What my love is on your mind? Seeing as I can't tel."
((Srry for crapyness, i'm focusing on something else...))
Where is your God?
Where is your God?
Where is your God?"
Rɛ∂∂

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rɛ∂∂ » Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:49 pm

((jmay, RMH, i have to go for the night. Night!!))
Where is your God?
Where is your God?
Where is your God?"
Rɛ∂∂

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery