LakeClan

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: LakeClan

Postby Mist » Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:59 am

Eaglestar/Tom/36 moons/Leader/8/9 lives/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Sitting next to the leaders' den

Mossleap/She-cat/42 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Rabbitcloud, Lilacpaw, Brindlefang, Wolfpaw
Mossleap's ears twitched slightly as she listened to the two apprentices. "Which border should we check first?" she asked.

Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Heatherstream/Crush: Open/Tags: Heatherstream, Ivypaw, Open
When Heatherstream had gone to the medicine den Nettlepaw decided to go and wrestle with his sister. When his mentor returned he had his littermate pinned. "Alright," he meowed with a nod before jumping off of Ivypaw and following after the warrior.

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Stonehowl/Crush: Open/Tags: Nettlepaw, Stonehowl, Southsong
Ivypaw shook the dust from her fur after her brother left with his mentor. She tilted her head slightly before making her way over to her mentor when he called her over. "Morning Stonehowl," she meowed softly with a small dip of her head. "Southsong," she added with a nod to the other warrior as well.

Starlingsong/She-cat/55 moons/Queen/Kits: Wolfkit, Icekit, Patchkit/Crush: Open/Tags: Lilyjaw, Creamflower, Lakesong, Dappleflower
"Morning Creamflower, Lakesong" Starlingsong meowed to the two she-cats. "Dappledflower has invited us to join her and Silverleap on a walk outside of camp. Would you mind keeping an eye on the kits Lakesong? If you'd like to come as well I could ask Eaglestar if he'd like to keep them out of trouble. He does like playing with them when he has the time."

Wolfkit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: Open/Tags: Kits
Wolfkit sat as tall as he could after hearing Dapplekit saying that they would all be the best warriors ever. "Yeah," he meowed. "No rouges, badgers, or foxes will be able to best us."

Icekit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: Open/Tags: Kits
"I'm bored," Icekit meowed after a few moments. "Let's play a game!"

Patchkit/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: Open/Tags: Kits
Patchkit nodded in agreement to Vanillakit's words. She then glanced over at Icekit when he declared that he wanted to play a game. "Alright, what should we play then?"
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedBlack » Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:54 pm

Lakesong - Queen - 56 Moons - Tags: Creamfeather, Lilyjaw, Dappleflower, Starlingsong Open

Lakesong smiles gently and nods her head at Starlingsong, still blinking bits of sleep out of her eyes "Of course I can watch the kits, you all deserve a nice walk and a little time to yourselves. Don't worry about a thing" She sits up in her nest, still smiling gently. "And if all else fails I might just wrangle Eaglestar into helping me with them"
I haven't had access to this account in years but I'm so happy to finally have it back!

All That Remains - A Warrior Cats RP

RedBlack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:13 am

Leafsoul - medicine cat - female - crush: Eaglestar - apprentice: Gingerpaw - tags: Pearlscar, Gingerpaw, Heatherstream, Twistedsun
She looks at the warriors and then at Gingerpaw "So how're things going in here?" she asked the apprentice "Did Pearlscar guide you to what to do?" she kept meowing. Those herbs were important and she didn't want them to go to waste if the young still learning apprentice sorted them into the wrong piles or threw them away. Of course, he was just an apprentice still learning, but still some of them could be hard to find.

Fallenstone - warrior - male - crush: open - apprentice: Thymepaw - tags: Merlin, Thymepaw
He sighed as he looked at the elder and his apprentice, typical that neither of them didn't get the point "You don't get it Thymepaw, the difference between clan cats with territory and loners without...we clan cats hunt inside our own borders, we get out of it only with very serious reasons...when those loners and rogues can go whenever they want, they have the whole world as their hunting grounds when we don't...if we let those to hunt and eat the prey which comes inside our hunting grounds, we will not only lose our safeness on our camp and lands, but we will start to starve to death too" he meowed to Thymepaw with a sight. He looked at the loner "that's not a way to talk to an elder, but you're not any elder you're stranger so I don't need to bow on you!" he hissed "if you can look after yourself, then keep going somewhere else" he meowed.

Brindlefang - warrior - male - crush: open - apprentice: Wolfpaw - tags: Mossleap, Rabbitcloud, Lilacpaw, Wolfpaw
He looked at his apprentice for a moment "Did we already tell you that this was border and water finding patrol?" he meowed to the younger male.

Twistedsun - warrior - male - crush: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Fadedshadow, Moonshadow, Heatherstream, Nightfrost, Nettlepaw
He nodded to Heatherstream and watched her pick her apprentice Nettlepaw as he walked toward the other group "Heartherstream and Nettlepaw are coming too, we will set out soon" he meowed to the little hunting patrol.

Fadedshadow - warrior - female - crush: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Twistedsun, Nightfrost, Moonshadow
She noticed that her brother already got to get the one missing warrior to this hunting patrol, so she looked over to Nightfrost "Well let's wait a little bit so Twistedsun can pick up Heatherstream and likely Nettlepaw too" she meowed to the tom. She looked at Moonshadow in the distance and waved her tail to her to join them near the camp entrance.

Lilacpaw - apprentice - male - crush: open - mentor: Rabbitcloud - tags: Rabbitcloud, Brindlefang, Mossleap, Wolfpaw
He sighed when the Wolfpaw ignored him, well he was being kind of annoying toward him so that was understandable. He looked at the forest as he stepped next to his mentor "Do you think the rains will come soon? The grass and leaves start to look pretty dry?" he meowed to Rabbitcloud.

[quote]Spottedpaw - apprentice - female - crush: open - mentor: Aspenheart - tags: Aspenheart
She looked at her mentor for a moment, a little unsure when he kind of waiting for her instead of another way "Uh, Am I leading the way?" she asked him confused. She didn't mind about the task as she maybe had a place planned at her head, but then was there any fish that could be another thing?

Peachpaw - apprentice - female - crush: open - mentor: Ravenmoon - tags: Ravenmoon
She nodded "Yeah I am ready to go then" she meowed to her before making her move to follow the silver tabby warrior.

Lilyjaw - queen - female - crush: open - kits: Vanillakit, open - tags: Starlingsong, Dappleflower, Creamflower, Silverleap, Lakesong
She gave the Creamflower a smile and then looked at Lakesong, who come to them in order "Yes, thank you Lakesong" she responded to the dark gray she-cat- She turned to see the two elders at the camp entrance "we could head out now, we don't want Dappleflower and Silbverleap to wait too long" she meowed to her fellow queens and made her leave toward the camp entrance.

Vanillakit - kit - female - crush: Icekit - mother: Lilyjaw - tags: Spiderkit, Dapplekit, Wolfkit, Icekit, Patchkit
She nodded to Icekit and Ptchkit "Yes I am bored too, so what could we play then?" she asked as she watched the kits around her "There is plenty of us, so maybe...hide and seek? or tag?" she meowed to them.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:50 am

Creamflower listens to Lakesong agreeing to watch the kits while the other queens are gone with the two elders. "I'm ready when you are Lilyjaw!" she said before following the queen.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:20 am

Cradily wrote:Southsong - 27 moons - Male - Warrior - Silver tabby with blue-green eyes - Tags: Stonehowl, Ivypaw

"It's just a talent," Southsong replied with a wink. When Stonehowl suggested bringing apprentices, he gave a nod. "Fine with me. Although, I don't think the other warriors would appreciate it too much if I took one of their apprentices," he added with a laugh. "So we can just bring Ivypaw for now."

Thymepaw - 7 moons - Female - Apprentice - Grayish-brown tabby she-cat with green eyes - Mentor: Fallenstone - Tags: Fallenstone, Merlin

Thymepaw frowned as the loner began to mock Fallenstone, only infuriating her mentor even more. "I do get it..." she muttered when he tried to explain to her why things were the way they were. Turning back to Merlin, her gaze was a little harsher now. "You shouldn't be so disrespectful. Fallenstone is right; this is our territory and you shouldn't be here." Even if she felt a bit bad for the old tom, she had to back her mentor up. Besides, this elder clearly wasn't frail and sickly. "The only way you could hunt here is if you joined our clan as an elder. We take good care of our own." She unsheathed her claws, but kept her paws rooted where they were. "But to do that, sometimes we have to drive out trespassers." She didn't want to fight, but she was prepared to if need be.
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedBlack » Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:21 pm

Merlin - Loner - Male - 90 Moons - Tags: Fallenstone, Thymepaw

Merlin still has that amused look on his face, completely unphased by the threats and general aggression coming from the clan cats. It was always so amusing getting under their fur. The tom simply rises to his feet and grins slightly "I've been in this area since I was born, what was it ah yes, Fallenstone, my mother before me lived her entire life here and her father before her... in fact, as far as I'm aware my family has always lived in this area, and I intend to continue that fact" his whiskers twitch and he begins to climb back up the tree he had been sleeping in.

Lakesong - Queen - 56 Moons - Tags: Kits, Open

Lakesong rises from her nest and slips outside the nursery, begining her task of tracking down the kits in camp. While she didn't have any kits of her own she would look after every kit in camp like her own. If Starclan is willing then maybe I'll have my own kits one day the grey she-cat thought to herself
I haven't had access to this account in years but I'm so happy to finally have it back!

All That Remains - A Warrior Cats RP

RedBlack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

stonehowl [3]

Postby rosebug » Sat Apr 29, 2023 3:47 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    𝙎𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙝𝙤𝙬𝙡 | 24 moons | Male (he/him) | Warrior
    Lean silver tabby with pale green eyes

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      xxx Stonehowl nodded to the young she-cat, appreciating her quick response. "Good morning, Ivypaw. How about we start some fishing lessons?" He smiled, looking between Southsong and Ivypaw. "We can take the training slow, I know not everyone picks up on fishing and swimming as fast." He felt his pain in his leg start to fade only a bit, he hoped that it would just go away completely.
rosebug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:35 am

Southsong - 27 moons - Male - Warrior - Silver tabby with blue-green eyes - Tags: Stonehowl, Ivypaw

"Good morning, Ivypaw," Southsong purred when the apprentice approached. "Oh, yes, Stonehowl. We know not everyone is as fast a learner as you were," he joked, giving the silver tom a nudge before turning to Ivypaw. "Stonehowl was quite the apprentice when he was your age. I'd say he was the best swimmer and fisher out of all the apprentices then...well, except for me of course." He winked at Ivypaw.

Thymepaw - 7 moons - Female - Apprentice - Grayish-brown tabby she-cat with green eyes - Mentor: Fallenstone - Tags: Fallenstone, Merlin

Thymepaw watched as the loner made his way back up into the tree. "He's probably just lonely," she murmured to Fallenstone. He seemed to enjoy antagonizing her mentor a bit too much, but in reality she knew he was most likely bored and had no other company. "I still think he'd make a good denmate for the other elders...he seems harmless enough."
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Maplejay » Tue May 02, 2023 4:28 pm

kestrelface
black & white tom / warrior / 30 moons / feeling: mischevious / tags: birchflight, southsong, stonehowl, ivypaw

kestrelface had been awake for quite some time, grooming his pelt, making sure his fur was tidy before he rose to his paws and stretched his legs, flexing his claws in front of him. he glanced over at the soft sound of a quiet snore and rolled his eyes when he saw that it was his sister. "sleeping in, huh? after so rudely waking me up yesterday for doing the exact same thing?" he said aloud to her, not even stirring her a little bit. he rolled his eyes again and swept his tail across her nose until she woke up in a sneeze. the tom-cat let out a small chuckle upon seeing the annoyance on his sister's face. then, his eyes scanned the camp and he noticed a group forming. beckoning his sister with a flick of his tail, kestrelface trotted over to join southsong, stonehowl, and ivypaw. "morning! mind if my lazy lump of fur, er- i mean sister, and i join you?" he purred, dipping his head to his clanmates, who he was always glad to see.

birchflight
white she-cat / warrior / 30 moons / feeling: sleepy / tags: kestrelface, southsong, stonehowl, ivypaw

after the rude awakening, birchflight gave her white fur a few lazy licks and rose to her paws. her brother was already halfway across the camp and she tried to ignore the flush of embarassment she felt from kestrelface calling her lazy in front of their clanmates. she quickly caught up, her gaze sweeping over the group and lingering on southsong for a moment longer. "where we going?" she purred with a friendly tail flick. she wondered how ivypaw's training was going, and for a moment her mind dwelled on the idea of having an apprentice -- it sounded like an amazing way to contribute back to the clan.

hi, i'm maple [she/her/hers]
i grew up playing on this website, so if you're seeing this i'm probably
back from hiatus! invite me to active animal roleplays!

join volcanoclan
→ wild animal rehabilitator (passionate abt birds & wildlife!)
→ favorite color: purple
→ libra sun/libra moon/scorpio rising

Maplejay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Wed May 03, 2023 3:19 pm

Eaglestar/Tom/36 moons/Leader/8/9 lives/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Sitting next to the leaders' den

Mossleap/She-cat/42 moons/Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Rabbitcloud, Lilacpaw, Brindlefang, Wolfpaw
Mossleap's ears twitched slightly as she listened to the two apprentices. "Which border should we check first?" she asked.

Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Heatherstream/Crush: Open/Tags: Heatherstream, Ivypaw, Open
When Heatherstream had gone to the medicine den Nettlepaw decided to go and wrestle with his sister. When his mentor returned he had his littermate pinned. "Alright," he meowed with a nod before jumping off of Ivypaw and following after the warrior.

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Stonehowl/Crush: Open/Tags: Stonehowl, Southsong, Kestrelface, Birchflight
"Fishing sounds like fun," Ivypaw meowed with a small smile before chuckling softly after hearing Soutyhsong's words about her mentor being the best apprentice when he was a 'paw. She took a couple of steps back when Kestrelface and Birchflight joined them. "Morning um Kestrelface and Birchflight," she meowed softly.

Starlingsong/She-cat/55 moons/Queen/Kits: Wolfkit, Icekit, Patchkit/Crush: Open/Tags: Lilyjaw, Creamflower, Lakesong, Dappleflower
Starlingsong nodded a thanks to Lakesong when she agreed to keep an eye on the kits. "Well we should get going if we're going," she meowed. "It wouldn't be polite to keep our elders waiting on us."

Wolfkit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: Open/Tags: Kits
Wolfkit sat as tall as he could after hearing Dapplekit saying that they would all be the best warriors ever. "Yeah," he meowed. "No rouges, badgers, or foxes will be able to best us."

Icekit/Tom/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: Open/Tags: Kits
"How about tag," Icekit meowed with a small hop.

Patchkit/5 moons/Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: Open/Tags: Kits
"I'm fine with tag," Patchkit meowed. "Not it!"
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me