~Frostclan~ (New and Accepting)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ~Frostclan~ (New and Accepting)

Postby Paprikat » Tue Jan 24, 2023 12:23 pm

Marigoldsky/30 Moons/Female/Hawkpaw

Marigoldsky knew the feeling of hope and fear when she first found Frostclan. The hope she would join them and the fear she'd be rejected. But there was something about this cat that made her uneasy. No one had ever joined a clan because it just "felt right".
She saw Hawkpaw spitting and snarling at the cat. "Hush, we should let Asterwillow deal with this." Although she was sure the apprentice could sense the concern in her tone.
Hey! You can call me Paprika <3
TH: @Paprikat
My artfight!!
She/Her
Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hello! my mental health is quite bad atm, so I will be on and off, so please be patient with me <33 hope you have a great week >.<
Paprikat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:29 am

Asterwillow | deputy | male | tags: Owlcry, Marigoldsky, Stormwatcher, Reaper

He didn't leave his blue eyes to the black tom, he was alert even if the tom didn't seem to be aggressive or anything like that. Thought something about him, nervous him, maybe his way to sneak to their camo and ask to join it, eventually it was weird for loners to even decide to join a clan and his excuse was weird too "I see...so how do we know that this is the right choice for you? Joining the clan means you need to protect it in your life, you can't just come here to eat our prey and sleep at our dens and then come and go whatever you feel like" he hissed. He took a step closer to the tom when he talked to the kits "You don't speak to them, you keep your eyes on me, got it, big boy?" he growled.

Bonestorm | warrior | male | tags: Ice

He lightly rolled his eyes "and that's why I asked you if your nose is working, we do mark our borders, you could've scent those marks so many times you get all the way here" he meowed. The white tom stood at the branch, stretching before making himself down the tree "well we're being here ages ago and why could you want to join the clan? does the loner life not being cool as you thought it could be?" he meowed watching the white she-cat.

Cocoaleaves | warrior | female | tags: Froststar, Hollowbreeze, Bumblefoot, Misery

She stayed there when the rest of the patrol found the young stranger too. Her eyes looked over to the dark loner which didn't seem much older than an apprentice actually smaller than an apprentice, but that was only maybe because of him being a loner.

Morningglory | warrior | female | apprentice - Lightpaw | tags: Brightshadow, Lightpaw, Darkpaw, Reaper

She was on her way to the few other warriors with their apprentices there but stopped still when she noticed the stranger at the camp entrance 'what?' she thought to herself confused as she looked over to the loner male there. She looked back to the two apprentices and Brightshadow "you two be alert, but don't do anything stupid, we don't know if that is up for something bad or just stupid enough to walk into the wrong hole" she murmured.

Laburnumpaw | apprentice | female | mentor - Thunderstrike | tags: Darkpaw, Lightpaw, Hawkpaw, Wolfpaw, Darkviper, Thunderstrike, Blazerunner, Reaper

She looked at her mentor with a nod. but she was not exactly happy about the waiting. She wanted to go to do the group training and so far it seemed that all the mentors were there.

Firecrackerpaw | medicine cat apprentice | female | mentor - Silverflock | tags: Silverflock

She listened to her mentor there, swallowing her bites "well I could've always shared it with someone else too if not with you" she meowed to her mentor. She licked her lips after taking her last share of the squirrel "hmm..." she thought about his question, but was focused on the second happenings with her mentor and Hollowtail. She found the Hollowtail rather cute young tom, but she found it a little awkward that he was not learned to know his new clan, which could be his first priority after joining it. She looked at her mentor again when the situation seemed to be over "give them Mallow leaves, Juniper berries, or Chervil to calm their stomach" she responded.

Monarchflight | queen | female | tags: Creamflower, Reaper

She gave a smile to Creamflower, looking over her kits before looking at the black stranger at the camp "what is he up to?" she meowed in wonder. Her tail flicked a little side to side as the tom spoke to her kits, the voice was not mean, but that could be easily faked. Though there were plenty of warriors at the camp at the moment, he could really do much of anything here now.

Swampkit | kit | male | tags: Creamflower

He peeked under his mother's legs to see the loner, actually seeing him there standing "ooh that's a loner? It looks the same then we are" he meowed flicking his tail confusedly. He looked at Grasskit "I don't know, maybe something scarier?" he meowed to him.

Grasskit | kit | male | tags: Creamflower

He walked to the den entrance too, peeking to see as much as he could as the two queens were pretty much on their way. He looked at Swampkit after hearing his comment "what? What kind of a thing you were thinking about those loners to look then?" he meowed to him as he looked over to the black tom speaking to them.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wholesomeisfine. » Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:10 pm

| Hollowtail | Male | Warrior | Open to Relationships | Tags: Firecrackerpaw, Silverflock

As Hollowtail was apologizing to the medicine cat, he heard Firecrackerpaw’s words. Something about different kinds of… herbs?
Hollowtail had always enjoyed collecting herbs when he was a kit. However, as he grew up, his time couldn’t be wasted by collecting useless plants, or so his mentor told him. That was a medicine cat’s job. But plants of all kinds always peaked his interests.
He turned to the shelf of herbs.
”Could you repeat that list of herbs again? I could get them from the shelf. Maybe you could point out some that would help the medicine cat’s head..?”
hello

i hope you aren’t lonely today

go have a glass of water

hydration is important :>
wholesomeisfine.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby greatwoman » Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:06 pm

Flowertail | Female | 45 moons | Medicine Cat | Apprentice: none | Crush: Crowstalk | Tags: Snowspots | Mentions: Crowstalk

Flowertail reached up and bit several clumps of berries off the branch that Snowspots pushed down to her. "I think that's enough, you can get down now" She pawed all the berries onto a leaf ready to carry home. "Okay, let's see if we can find some marigold. There's usually clumps growing in the shelter of bigger plants..." She said mostly to herself, trailing off into thought. She turned to Snowspots. "Do you know what marigold looks like? Can you look around under bushes nearby and see if you can find some?" She asked her companion.

Hawkpaw | Female | 8 moons | Apprentice | Mentor: Blazerunner | Crush: open | Tags: Reaper, Asterwillow, Marigoldsky | Mentions:

Hawkpaw calmed down a bit at Marigoldsky's words and turned her attention to Asterwillow's discussion with the strange tom. Her hackles rose again when he spoke to the kits, even though she wasn't much older than them she felt protective of the kits, and this stranger gave her a strange feeling of unease. She didn't like that he just showed up in their camp without meeting a border patrol first, but she trusted Asterwillow and Marigoldsky to handle the situation.

Bumblefoot | Male | 68 moons | Warrior | Apprentice: None | Crush: None | Tags: Cocoaleaves, Hollowbreeze, Froststar, Misery | Mentions:

Bumblefoot reached his tail out to Misery in a friendly gesture, hoping the young cat wouldn't think he was a mean, scary cat. Bumblefoot wanted him to feel comfortable and welcome, and perhaps learn more about the clan's ways. "My name is Bumblefoot. We can take you to our camp now, if you like, and you can meet the rest of our clanmates"
greatwoman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reaper666 » Mon Jan 30, 2023 7:02 pm

Froststar/39 moons/Tom/Leader/Misery, Bumblefoot, Cocoaleaves, Hollowbreeze, Misery

Froststar couldn't help but smile at Misery and Bumblefoot. It seemed the young tom liked Bumblefoot already and felt comfortable with him. "Alright back to camp we go."

Snowspots/26 moons/She cat/Warrior/Flowertail

Snowspots nodded and let go of the branch, watching it spring back up before climbing down to join her companion. She listened to Flowertail mutter a bit before answering her question. "Yes I've seen marigold before. I'll look around for it." She purred and padded off, searching under the bushes for the plant.

Owlcry/20 moons/Tom/Warrior/Marigoldsky, Asterwillow, Reaper

Owlcry kept his distance from this loner in their camp. He just couldn't believe this tom had just strolled right in and asked to join them. Though looking at Reaper he could see many scars on the tom and felt bad for him.

Blazerunner/24 moons/Tom/Warrior/Hawkpaw, Darkviper, Thunderstrike, Wolfpaw and Laburnumpaw, Reaper

Blazerunner quickly moved to stand beside Hawkpaw, his fur standing on end as he watched Reaper. "You should've stayed beside me Hawkpaw. He could've attacked you." He said softly to his Apprentice.

Hollowbreeze/30 moons/She cat/Warrior/Cocoaleaves, Froststar, Bumblefoot, Misery

Hollowbreeze made her way over to Bumblefoot and Misery. She stopped a bit away noticing the loner was practically a Apprentice. She shook her head and sat down, letting Froststar handle it.

Darkpaw/9 moons/Tom/Apprentice/Lightpaw, Wolfpaw, Hawkpaw,Laburnumpaw, Brightshadow, Morningglory

Darkpaw slowly padded out of the Apprentice den, moss clean from his coat. He looked around and spotted his sister. He padded over with a rumbling purr in his throat as he headbutted her shoulder.

Lightpaw/9 mooms/She cat/Apprentice/
Darkpaw,Wolfpaw,Hawkpaw,Laburnumpaw, Morningglory Brightshadow

Lightpaw nodded and followed her mentor, a soft purr in her throat. She really hoped they all could train together. Itd be a good learning experience for them all. She let out a little squeak when her brother headbutted her shoulder.

Wolfpaw/10 moons/ Tom/Apprentice/
Lightpaw,Darkpaw,Hawkpaw,Laburnumpaw,Darkviper

Wolfpaw chuckled, watching Hawkpaw. He had to admit he enjoyed her energy. He shook his head and moved his tail around for her to bat at.

Thunderstrike/38 moons/Tom/Warrior/Darkviper, Wolfpaw, Laburnumpaw

Thunderstrike glanced over at the newcomer and then at his Apprentice. "I'm not sure what he's doing here but stay close. Until we know he's no threat were staying here for now." He said his voice low as he spoke.

Raven(Flame)/23 moons/Tom/Warrior/Frost

Raven sat down, curling his tail around his paws. "Well Frostclan takes in loners, rogues and kittypets who get lost or just want a place to stay so hurting an outsider is usually not allowed." He said, glancing at the she cat. "Oh yes there's quite a few that us warriors use." He said with a purr. "So forgive me my name is Raven." He said, bowing his head to her.

Crowstalk/30 moons/Tom/Warrior/Open

Crowstalk limped into the warriors den, making his way into his nest. He gingerly curled up, his tail covering his face. It didn'ttake long for the dark furred tom to be sound asleep.

Nightslash/40 moons/Tom/Warrior/Silver

Nightslash nodded to the two she cats and turned his attention elsewhere. Ahh Hollowtail and Silverflock. He'd seen Hollowtail bump into Silverflock and it looked like the medicine cat wasn't too happy. "Now now Silverflock hes new here and he didn't mean any disrespect." He purred looking over them both with his height. He rivaled Froststar with how big and tall he was, with Froststar being just a bit bigger. He put his tail on Hollowtail's shoulders. "Hello Hollowtail, I'm Nightslash. Patrols I believe are just leaving, but if you'd like I could take you hunting." He said with a kind smile. "I'll keep him out of your fur Silverflock." He said with a nod to the med cat.

Reaper/37 moons/Tom/Loner/Asterwillow, Hawkpaw

Reaper turned his gaze back to Asterwillow. "Do forgive me. I have a weak spot for kits. Help raise quite a few in my wandering days." He mewed, sitting down and curling his tail around his paws. "Well to be honest I was visited by one of those...oh what do you clan cats call them..? Oh yes Starclan cats! She told me of this clan and that I wouldn't be happy or settled till I found it. So on and on and on I traveled till I found here, like she was guiding my path." He said to them all. "And I understand completely what I'm getting into. She explained it all to me."

Ice/20 moons/She Cat/Loner/Bonestorm

Ice watched the tom before speaking. "I'm rather new around here so I haven't exactly smelled your borders. So I do mean no disrespect to your clan." She mewed softly. "And no loner life isn't all bad but...I do miss having friends and family to talk to." She mewed softly.

Misery/13 moons/Tom/Loner/Bumblefoot, Froststar, Hollowbreeze, Cocoaleaves

Misery gave Bumbling a shy smile. "H..hello Bumblefoot." He mewed softly. He moved over to the older tom and pressed himself right against him, feeling safe with him. "Y..yes please... I'd like to see your camp and meet the others." He said shyly.

Reaper666

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Paprikat » Mon Jan 30, 2023 8:31 pm

Marigoldsky/30 Moons/Female/Reaper, Asterwillow

Marigoldsky was about to protest but she drew back. Frostclan cats were the only cats around that knew of Starclan, surely... he couldn't make that up? She shifted uncomfortably on his paws. If Starclan really wanted Reaper, she felt bad being unwelcome to him. But Starclan didn't just tell cats how to be happy... Reaper would be here for a reason. Marigoldsky pivoted around, facing Asterwillow. She queried in a hushed tone to him, "Should we ask him to tell the whole story? I'm sure this Starclan cat would have told him more than just 'you will be happy in this clan'... there has to be a reason"
Hey! You can call me Paprika <3
TH: @Paprikat
My artfight!!
She/Her
Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Hello! my mental health is quite bad atm, so I will be on and off, so please be patient with me <33 hope you have a great week >.<
Paprikat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amyloid » Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:42 am

Tangerine/26 moons/Female/Loner/Tags:none

Tangerine raised her head and sniffed the cold, crispy air. She's been on the go for about two weeks, and as the she-cat ventured further and further into the winter wonderland, the weather becomes harsher than usual, but not harsh enough to knock her down yet. "Perhaps there would be more prey here," the she-cat grumbled. "Away from the two-legs and the other wandering cats." After resting for a while, she continued her way, venturing nearer the mysterious forest.
Back after quite a while.
Amyloid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:05 am

Creamflower follows Monarchflight and the kits towards the nursery entrance and unsheathes her claws, going into protective mode in case she needs to defend the kits. You better not try to harm anyone if you know what's good for ya. she thought.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby greatwoman » Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:38 am

Flowertail | Female | 45 moons | Medicine Cat | Apprentice: none | Crush: Crowstalk | Tags: Snowspots | Mentions: Crowstalk

Flowertail sniffed around, heading the opposite direction from Snowspots as she searched for marigold. Checking under every bush and sheltered spot, it took a few minutes before she found a well sheltered plant with plenty of growth. She called out to Snowspots "I found a great plant over here!" She began to wriggle under the bush sheltering the marigold plant.

Hawkpaw | Female | 8 moons | Apprentice | Mentor: Blazerunner | Crush: open | Tags: Reaper, Asterwillow, Marigoldsky | Mentions:

Hawkpaw wasn't cowed by her mentor's rebuke. Wasn't their job to protect the camp? If the strange tom attacked, she would fight him and protect her clanmates. She stared at Asterwillow as the stranger explained his business, watching to see how the deputy reacted. Though she kept her mouth shut, Hawkpaw didn't really believe him. She thought Starclan didn't share with loners, only clan cats, so how could Starclan have told him to come here?

Bumblefoot | Male | 68 moons | Warrior | Apprentice: None | Crush: None | Tags: Cocoaleaves, Hollowbreeze, Froststar, Misery | Mentions:

Bumblefoot walked side by side with Misery as the patrol headed back to camp. The young tom was no longer trembling with fear, but looked rather content. "Where have you come from, Misery? Did you live with twolegs before?"
greatwoman

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:29 am

Asterwillow | deputy | male | tags: Owlcry, Marigoldsky, Stormwatcher, Reaper

His eyes looked carefully at the loner, listening to everything he was saying, but he didn't believe what he was saying about 'The Starclan cat told him about joining this clan. for what?' he thought to himself. He flicked his tail rather annoyed "that's maybe the stupidest excuse for a loner to say" he meowed "I don't believe you, that doesn't make any sense for them to guide you here, for what? to be happy?" he murmured.

Bonestorm | warrior | male | tags: Ice

He sighed "It seems so that anyone doesn't like their lives as a loner, well our clan...no our leader is a very outsider-loving cat, he could let you stay for sure, but for me, I want to prove your loyalty to us who are completely unknown to you," he said in a dark voice. He didn't say it out loud, but he kind of disagreed with Shadestar's naive reasons to let all those loners and rogues join them, he knew that not all of them were not bad cats, but all they needed was this one rotten apple which will destroy the clan.

Cocoaleaves | warrior | female | tags: Froststar, Hollowbreeze, Bumblefoot, Misery

She watched the young tom, and then the Shadestar "Excuse me Shadestar, do you mind if I left this patrol now to do some hunting" she asked her leader. She looked over to the Hollowbreeze and Bumblefoot "I don't mind either of you joining me too if that's fine with you Shadestar" she meowed.

Morningglory | warrior | female | apprentice - Lightpaw | tags: Brightshadow, Lightpaw, Darkpaw, Reaper

She was on her way to the few other warriors with their apprentices there but stopped still when she noticed the stranger at the camp entrance 'what?' she thought to herself confused as she looked over to the loner male there. She looked back to the two apprentices and Brightshadow "you two be alert, but don't do anything stupid, we don't know if that is up for something bad or just stupid enough to walk into the wrong hole" she murmured.

Laburnumpaw | apprentice | female | mentor - Thunderstrike | tags: Darkpaw, Lightpaw, Hawkpaw, Wolfpaw, Darkviper, Thunderstrike, Blazerunner, Reaper

She looked at her mentor with a nod. but she was not exactly happy about the waiting. She wanted to go to do the group training and so far it seemed that all the mentors were there.

Firecrackerpaw | medicine cat apprentice | female | mentor - Silverflock | tags: Silverflock

She listened to her mentor there, swallowing her bites "well I could've always shared it with someone else too if not with you" she meowed to her mentor. She licked her lips after taking her last share of the squirrel "hmm..." she thought about his question, but was focused on the second happenings with her mentor and Hollowtail. She found the Hollowtail rather cute young tom, but she found it a little awkward that he was not learned to know his new clan, which could be his first priority after joining it. She looked at her mentor again when the situation seemed to be over "give them Mallow leaves, Juniper berries, or Chervil to calm their stomach" she responded.

Monarchflight | queen | female | tags: Creamflower, Reaper

She watched the conversation between the clan and the loner, the loner seemed so calm, almost too calm. She personally didn't like the way this black tom was standing there, he was not nervous or afraid, even if there were lots of cats having their eyes on him.

Swampkit | kit | male | tags: Creamflower

He stayed behind his mother and Creamflower, but enough for him to see what was going on in camp, he did hear some of the conversations the loner was telling there, but he didn't get it "did he just say that Starclan guided him here? Can they do that?" he asked in confusion.

Grasskit | kit | male | tags: Creamflower

He watched the conversation between the clan and the outsider as well, flicking his ears to his brother's question "I think Starclan is only for clan cats...I think he is lying" he meowed silently.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me