Dawnclan || RP (OPEN & ACCEPTING)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Dawnclan || RP (OPEN & ACCEPTING)

Postby RedBlack » Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:59 am

Muffin - Loner - 10 Moons - Tags: Storm, Mouse, Open

The small she-cat let out a shriek in both shock and surprise as a new cat spoke to her out of the blue. As she shrieked she jumped and tripped out of the bush, landing in clear view of Storm. Once she realised that she wasn't in any real danger from the new she-cat Muffin took a deep breath and tried to calm herself down. She tilted her head and look at Mouse curiously. "I was hiding from him" her long tail pointed in the direction of Storm "Why were you in my hiding place?"
I haven't had access to this account in years but I'm so happy to finally have it back!

All That Remains - A Warrior Cats RP

RedBlack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grmlnbstrd » Sat Apr 22, 2023 9:13 am

Storm
tom-cat he/him | loner | tags: Muffin, Mouse

Cleaning himself off, Storm caught the scent of another cat nearby. He stood up quickly, hiding his lame leg and raising his hackles as he hears crackling branches and a scent of a second cat, with an underlying reeking scent of human. He crouches low, preparing himself for an ambush. He waits fearfully, then suddenly hears a scream as a small cream-coloured cat falls out of the bushes in front of him, and he bolts away.
"Nope, nope, nope, nuh uh, not for me" Storm gasps frantically as he sprints away from the bushes, through the forest, hypervigilant to not trip and injure himself. Panting for air when he finally stops at a distance he feels is safe, there's no other scents or noises to let him know the cats followed him
Last edited by grmlnbstrd on Sat Apr 22, 2023 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grmlnbstrd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dorayaki » Sat Apr 22, 2023 1:10 pm

[owlkit]
kit | tom [he/him] | 6 moons | tags: open
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
While his siblings bustled about, Owlkit's own interest was directed away from them. No, he'd rather pace the furthest corner of the nursery and watch as some of the first little bugs of the season wandered about. Several beetles rise from the damp, dewy earth beneath the leaves. A few ants work to map out the changes of their old paths in the morning chill. It's simple things like that that he tends to enjoy observing. So wrapped up in his wonder, he didn't even notice his siblings all buzzing around him - not a word from their mouths made it to his ears. Instead, he watched the insects, hard at work, and wondered, Will I be as busy as these beetles tomorrow?

There's a clear disturbance in the soft, dusty earth where his kinked tail has been waving against it all morning. Not until his tail sways enough to kick dust into his face does he finally move. His own sneeze startles him! And only then does he realize there's much more light penetrating the den's overgrowth now than there was when he first woke. The tiny tom's dark ears flatten, hot with embarrassment, as he finally slinks out of his corner. He slips past the nest he's so used to, a slight frown tugging at his maw.
"Am I really only gonna sleep there for one more night..?" he murmurs softly to himself, slinking beyond the comforting scent of their nest and to the entrance of the den. The sun's rays warm his lilac pelt just a bit as he stares out at the rest of the camp. He isn't so sure he's ready to move on and sleep in a whole new den, away from the protection and warmth of his mother.

[mossfall]
warrior | tom [he/they] | 23 moons | tags: silentfoot
As a cat sits beside them and speaks, Mossfall jumps slightly in surprise. His ears hot in embarrassment, the young tom settles and lies down beside the other when he sees it's Silentfoot. He sighs and relaxes as he purrs a greeting.
"Good morning," he says in a gentle tone, "I've had a quiet morning. Seems you kept yourself a little more busy?"
Punctuating his question, he nods toward the, now a little taller, fresh kill pile. Their stomach growls in response to their observation, flustering the young warrior. Maybe I should go grab something now... they wonder.
"Ah...have you ate yet? Would you like to share something?" Mossfall offers hesitantly. He wasn't usually one to make such a suggestion, but it would be rude not to.
heyo! you can call me levi or dorayaki.
i'm not as active as i used to be, but i'm trying to come back more often.
he/they pronouns

---
click us please!
dorayaki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedBlack » Sun Apr 23, 2023 5:36 am

Muffin's ear perk up at the sound of Storm running away and the loner scrambled to her feet, calling after him as best as she can. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you I just wanted to be friends!" Her fur fluffs up as she keeps calling before she gives up and sits down, picking the leaves and twigs out of everything except her tail. She looks back at Mouse and gives her a nervous smile. "Well... hi there! I'm Muffin!"
I haven't had access to this account in years but I'm so happy to finally have it back!

RedBlack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby smokeyalien » Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:23 pm

OLEANDER
Loner | Tom | Location: Outside Dawnclan territory | Mentioned: | Tags: Crowfur

"Perhaps we'll get lucky," Oleander muttered. He kept his senses open to sense for any prey, but he didn't keep his hopes up. "We might have scared everything away while we were talking." He wasn't too familiar with the prey in this territory, anyway - he didn't dare to hunt in Dawnclan territory, and kept to his own little area far from any Clan cats. He wouldn't dare be caught trying to steal prey from their territory - it would cause a fight he likely wasn't prepared to be in. "I hope one day I can go hunting with the kits..."
smokeyalien

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dawnclan || RP (OPEN, prophecy kits' mother open!)

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Apr 29, 2023 2:52 am

Almondstar |( 6/9 lives) | female | leader | tags: Silentfoot, Mossfall

She watched the camp for a moment, looking for any warriors so far there seemed to be anyone except for two warriors, which was better than nothing, but now she needed to hurry to them before they decide to leave the camp if they were planning to do that "Good morning my lovely warriors" she called out with a playful tune as she approved the Silentfoot and Mossfall. She gave the two a gentle greeting as she looked at both of them before opening her mouth to say what she wanted to ask them "Can I ask you two a favor? If you don't have any plans now of course" she meowed trying to scan their body movements and smells, they both smelt like a fresh-kill so likely they just got back to a hunt. She smiled at them once again "Could you two watch the clan for a while? I need to take a walk and Hawkeclaw is already out so...I need to have someone on watch?" she meowed watching them "Are you two up for that?" she repeated her question once more.

Spiderpaw | female | apprentice | (mentor?) | tags: Hawkeclaw, Mistyleaf

She looked at the deputy not really understanding why her wanting to keep her former mentor's teaching with her was something to be proud of, did everyone do that if their mentor dies? She wondered silently to herself as she walked forward. She looked over to Mistyleaf when the deputy asked her to tell her the story about Brownfur's ceremony "Was her ceremony not like everyone else? I thought all the ceremonies are the same with every cat?" she meowed thoughtfully.

Rushkit | male | kit | (soon to be apprentice) | tags: Maplepaw

He watched the little bit older cat's movements, he didn't really understand what he tried to say, something about the leaf he was pawing at 'Maybe he was playing with the leaf?!' he thought to himself, feeling a little frustrated near the way too silent apprentice. He found it weird that he was so much different from his sister Spiderpaw, who was not that talkative herself either, but still more than he was "Okay you're happy about me joining your den tomorrow?" he responded to him. He started to wonder if he could ask him the question which was bothering him or not "Soo...why don't you speak? I know you're shy, but...it's not that hard to say what you think to others?" he meowed to him.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

dawnclan // 09

Postby Adamented » Sat Apr 29, 2023 7:24 am

━━━━━

━━━━━

MISTYLEAF
warrior she/her ║ tags: Hawkeclaw, Spiderpaw ║ mentions: -
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"Well," Mistyleaf began, thinking back to the time when Brownfur was only an apprentice like Mistyleaf herself. She had only just become an apprentice earlier in the moon, trying her best to keep up with the many tasks of her new position, and looked up to Brownfur who trained diligently in anticipation of her Ceremony. "it was a really rough season for prey when Brownfur was finally ready for her final assessment. And she was a bit... impatient, as an apprentice."

Mistyleaf could remember tagging along with Brownfur when they were apprentices, grimacing when the overeager older she-cat would leap too early, and thrush would take off in a flurry of shrieks and feathers. "It wasn't really her fault, her assessment was put off because of the conditions that year. It was held two moons later."

"When her Ceremony was delayed she was devastated," She recounts the sadness she saw Brownfur carry, weighed down by a feeling that she'd somehow failed. She didn't even get a chance, really. "but she learned to be patient, and in two moons the forest was full of prey again. She learned how to wait, all that time longing for her Ceremony. It made her a better hunter, and her first trip into the territory alone during Newleaf, her mentor finally assessed her in secret."

"She returned to camp with two jays and a young rabbit, where everyone was waiting for her, and they had her Ceremony was held right away. I'd never seen her struggle to sit quietly but I think her vigil was really hard, she just wanted to talk about how relieved she was to finally be a warrior."

Brownfur had practically talked Mistyleaf's ear off about it, she was so excited. Mistyleaf herself was struggling in her apprenticeship and didn't utter a word, but Brownfur's excitement made her feel better about it. "I'm surprised she didn't tell you that, but maybe she was still a bit sore about the whole thing..."

MOONKIT
kit she/her ║ tags: Morningfeather ║ mentions: -
(waiting on reply)

SILVERKIT
kit she/her ║ tags: secret exit (location) ║ mentions: Rushkit, Morningfeather, Moonkit
Still disgruntled from her conversation with her brother Rushkit, Silverkit's shoulders were tense as she crept along the edge of the camp walls, behind the medicine den where the secret escape tunnel was. It was really rocky, but the narrow passages were easy for a young apprentice or kit to maneuver comfortably through, and she soon pulled herself onto the baren dirt ledge outside of camp.

Only a tail-length from her paws the ledge dropped off right into a river, luckily this time of year the sun is already baring down heavily on DawnClan and the water levels are low. Silverkit looks over the ledge and swallows hard, seeing the stones rubbed smooth with shallow, clear water running right over them, just a small misstep away. The silver she-kit carefully moved away, dirt particles floating down to the running water as she pressed herself closer to the ledge.

From here, she could hear the quiet mumbling of other cats at the Clan's real entrance. It's lonely out here, she realized with a sinking feeling in her chest. Mouse-brained Rushkit... why didn't he just come with me? She hissed with frustration at her thoughts, looking down at her paws in a moment of hesitation.

Still, I've got this far. If I go back now... I'll just get in trouble over nothing!

[ ABOUT ]

Ada
          AdamAddie
          he / she / they

✦ ✦ ✦
          [ MY STUFF ]
          ImageImageImage
          discord: @adamented

[ LINKS ]
          ImageImage
Adamented

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FerretMonarch » Sat Apr 29, 2023 8:31 am

Maplepaw• He/they• Male•Apprentice•Tags: Rushkit

Maplepaw looked at Rushkit taking in their body language slowly realizing that he probably had no idea what Maplepaw was actually miming.

Maplepaw nodded happy that the kit knew he was excited to have him join the apprentice den.

A scarlet blush burned itself into Maplepaw's cheeks as the question left Rushkit's mouth. He knew the question would eventually come up, but it didn't mean attempting to answer it would be any easier.

Maplepaw opened and closed his mouth a few times trying to get the words to come out.

"G-get stu-st-stuck. Har-hard talk others." He forced out panting at the exertion of forcing the words out.
FerretMonarch

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Sat Apr 29, 2023 2:17 pm

• Silentfoot •
warrior |
bio | tags: Mossfall, Almondstar

She nodded as they spoke. “I didn’t catch much, but it still helps a little bit,” She replied, barely suppressing a purr of amusement at his rumbling stomach. “No, I haven’t had anything yet, I would love to,” She told him, looking up as Almondstar approached and giving her a respectful nod. “Of course!” She didn’t mind watching over the camp for a little bit while her leader was out. Her ears flicked slightly as she looked to Mossfall. She wouldn’t speak for them, as she wasn’t sure if they wanted to. Although she doubted he would turn the leader down, she still wanted to leave it up to him.

• Mouse •
kittypet |
bio | tags: Muffin, Storm

Her head tilted to the side slightly as Storm ran off. “Huh, wonder what his deal is,” She thought, watching him disappear. After a moment, she turned to Muffin and purred gently. “I’m Mouse! Nice to meet you! Did you get lost out here too?” She asked Muffin. As a kittypet, she didn’t even realize that some cats lived IN the forest. She assumed they all lived in houses like her.

• Rustfur •
warrior |
bio | tags: Hemlockhaze

She came back from her short hunting trip. The embarrassment from waking up so late had subsided and she padded into the camp, carrying a mouthful of prey. She dropped it in the freshkill pile and turned to see Hemlockhaze near the edge of the camp. She went over and sat down quietly next to him. “Morning! What are you doing all by yourself over here? Did Hawkeclaw give you a break from going out on patrol?” She asked quietly, not able to get a read on how he was feeling. She didn’t want to overstep and make him upset.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedBlack » Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:25 pm

Muffin tilted her head slightly, looking at Mouse as she sat down. "Huh? No I'm not lost" she mewed " I live around here, in umm..." the little she-cat looked around before pointing with her tail "that direction... are you lost?"

RedBlack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me