~Tales of Moonclan~(Open/Accepting)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ~Tales of Moonclan~(Open/Accepting)

Postby anathema » Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:04 am

martenfang

she-cat | 32 moons | warrior
    location: out on moonclan territory | tags: halfmask, nightshadow

martenfang's head immediately jolted in the direction of the sound of the snapped twig. she then gunned after the unknown rogue with halfmask just ahead of her, the forest becoming a blur of greens and browns as she sprinted through the undergrowth. claws unsheathed and long fangs bared, the she-cat was readier than ever to pierce enemy flesh.

"you'd better run, rogue!" she snarled, caterwauling a battle call. "you're on moonclan territory!"

with that, martenfang decided to break formation with halfmask, hoping to somehow be able to trap the rogue with her on one side and halfmask on the other. she careened left, bolting over a jutted boulder that nearly stopped her in her tracks, before finally starting to gain on the tom from new her position. a familiar black-and-brown pelt just ahead caused her to squint.

nightshadow? it was a former moonclan warrior!

slowing into a jog—she was tired from running for so long—she decided to take a new stance. "stop, nightshadow!" she demanded, skidding to a halt as they all reached a clearing. "if you stop running and come talk to us, we won't hurt you."

stoatwhisker
    tom | 32 moons | warrior

a faraway yowl quickly corrupted honeyfeather's words. "so much for 'peaceful'," stoatwhisker said, quirking a rueful smile. "nothing we can't handle though, i bet... and if they need reinforcements, they'll probably come summon us soon."

the tom also took a look around at the empty camp. apprentices were out with their mentors by this point, and patrols were probably almost halfway over; after all, it was getting towards sunhigh. at least they'd have more company again soon—he didn't like how barren the clan's headquarters looked right now. it'd be far too easy for the rogues if they were to attack.

stoatwhisker glanced back at honeyfeather. "anything new or exciting with you, though?" he asked, smiling again. "maybe talking about something that doesn't have to do with the rogues would do us some good, eh?"

vinesnake
    tom | 46 moons | warrior

"hello, ice." vinesnake nodded once to the she-cat. "not much, but it could be worth something."

he smirked a bit, feeling prideful. he loved being the cat that the rogues could go to if they needed to know anything. all of the former members of moonclan that had since become rogues couldn't do the same; moonclan already knew they'd defected, and they were no longer allowed on the territory like he was. after all, moonclan still trusted him... and they still thought he was one of their strongest and most loyal warriors. shy and withdrawn, sure, but still a moonclan cat.

if only they new. one day they would, but by then it would be too late. he'd already be leader.

"camp's unguarded right now," he finally said. there was a malicious glimmer in his cold green eyes. "also, shadestar isn't in camp, either. he's out on the territory. it'd make it pretty easy to take one of his lives."

he then heard a loud yowl—a battle cry. "sounds like some of your members found a moonclan patrol," he said, chuckling maniacally. "it'd be glorious if we had a battle today. thunder should try to gain some more territory."
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tawneypelt0504 » Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:50 am

tawneypelt0504 wrote:
Cindershade|She-cat|Warrior|28 moons|Apprentice: none|Tags: Open|Mentions: Open
Cindershade laid out in the forest relaxing in the sun with her eyes closed. The only thing notifying anyone who might be observing her that she wasn't actually asleep were her ears moving showing that she was listening in to her surroundings. She had been out earlier doing some solo hunting, catching a vole and three mice. Pleased with her current bounty Cindershade decided to take a break and enjoy some peace and quiet before heading back to camp. She sighed quietly and shifted so she could be more comfortable.

Ravenpaw|Tom|Apprentice|9 moons|Mentor: Sageshadow|Tags: Sageshadow|Mentions:Open
Ravenpaw gave a nod in response to Sageshadow. He felt ready to face whatever challenges fishing might bring him. Ravenpaw had been hoping that perhaps they might have done some battle training today since there had been talk of the threat of rouges and Ravenpaw wanted to be fully ready to face them, just in case. He decided to keep his thoughts to himself "Yes, lets go" Ravenpaw said in the same curt tone before turning around and heading towards the exit to the cave.
tawneypelt0504

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Tue Nov 08, 2022 12:00 pm

Animals65 wrote:Creamflower nods and smiles, agreeing to allow elder to eat before sharing a story. "Of course Laurelblaze!" she said. Upon seeing the elder motion for her to follow, she pads over to the elders' den and laid down in front of the elder, patiently waiting to hear a good story.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reaper666 » Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:13 pm

Shadestar/29 moons/Leader/ Wildfur, Redpaw

Shadestar smiled and waited by the entrance to camp for Wildfur and Redpaw to join him. It looked like a beautiful day out and hed needed to get out of camp and see what was going on.

Fallenblaze/29 moons/Loner/Snowshadow

"Sorry about that." He said looking at his paws. "A terrible time? What could make a big group of cats so on edge?" He asked tilting his head. "Oh Shadestar right? I've heard of him from some cats passing by. They say he's huge!" The young tom said with an excited swish of his tail.

Willowbreeze/38 Moons/Queen/Branchflight, Sageshadow

Willowbreeze looked over at Branchflight. "Oh me and Sageshadow? He treats me nice and is a bit of fresh air is all." She mewed. S hff e wasn't sure she was fully ready to let another tom into her life just yet but she did like the tom quite a bit.

Hollowsight/24 Moons/Warrior/Sparrowfoot, Canaryspeckle

Hollowsight ate the mouse rather quickly and turned his gaze to the entrance. "I think that might ge a good idea. I feel these Rogues are getting too comfortable with being in our territory."

Jasmine/3 moons/loner/Harvey, Hatch, Catherina

"I'm Jasmine and these are my bothers, Harvey and Hatch." She mewed pointing at her brothers. "Momma went hunting a few days ago and hasn't come back yet." She said sadly, her little ears flattening. "I'm worried she's not coming back..." Jasmine looked up at Catherina. "We're really hungry miss Catherina."

Thorn/33 Moons/Member/Skyclaw

Thorn nodded at the young tom. "I'll be right beside you so you don't need to worry." She said looking out into the wooded area. She matched his stride step for step as she kept her eyes trained on the path ahead of them.

Halfmask/34 Moons/Warrior/Martenfang, Nightshadow

Halfmask soon skidded to a halt in the clearing. Now having a clear view of who they where chasing, her eyes widened. Nightshadow was such a sweet cat and she didn't agree with him being cast out the way he was. She was a bit close to the tom when she had to train him as an apprentice due to the fact his mentor got sick. She looked at him with such a broken look on her face.

Iceystorm/29 moons/Rogue/Vinesnake

Ice listened to the tom speak, her blue eyes never leaving his. "Thunder isn't in camp right now and neither is Nightmare." She said, her voice low. "Though I do suppose I could send some cats to cause some problems." She said with a small smirk. "As for Shadesrar... he trusts you. I can follow you and if you get him alone I'll take one of his lives." She said with a hiss. "It would be but I can't do much with their orders." Ice said shaking her head. She got to her paws and brushed against Vinesnake as she passed him. "Youd make quite the cold and cunning leader Vinesnake. I hope I'm there to see you achieve it." She mewed as she padded for the entrance. "Come. Lets go cause some chaos."

Nightshadow/25 moons/Rogue/ Halfmask, Martenfang

Nightshadow ran as fast as he could but of course they gained on him. They were both so fast. His paws ached and lungs burning as he kept running. He soon burst into a clearing, coming to a halt. He slowly turned to face the she cats, his eyes dark. "Just leave me be. Haven't you clan cats caused me enough pain?" He hissed out, his eyes crossing Halfmask's for just a moment before looking away.
Reaper666

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:57 am

Snowshadow
Moonclan warrior - male - crush open- apprentice Oceanpaw - tags: Fallenblaze

He listened to the loner carefully "being a big group doesn't mean that we don't have enemies..." he responded. He narrowed his eyes suspiciously when the tom mentioned their leader Shadestar "...really where did you hear that?" he asked him. He started to wonder who could know Shadestar, did those rogues know him? Well, there could not be any other reason for the loner to know his name.

Branchflight
Moonclan warrior - female - crush maybe Hollowsight, Fallenblaze - apprentice open - tags: Willowbreeze

She nodded to her "I see, it's good to have friends..." she responded lightly. She looked at the Sageshadow once again wondering about her own feelings, she didn't really know if she had really feelings for anyone, even if she did want a mate and maybe kits someday. Hollowsight was a handsome tom, but she was not sure if that could be told as a crush or anything. She was still pretty much looking.

Stormpaw
Moonclan apprentice - female - crush open - mentor Dawnheart- tags: Dawnheart, Wolfpaw, Ducksplash

She looked at her mentor and her brother, before nodding. Her eyes turned to Ducksplash as well to hear his answer to the questions, but as far as she thought it was okay with tom as he didn't seem to argue against it even if he didn't give an answer to the questions yet.

Canaryspeckle
Moonclan warrior - female - crush Sparrowfoot - apprentice open- tags: Hollowsight Sparrowfoot

She watched the two toms, turning to Sparrowfoot as he was the one to ask them a question "I don't mind really, I think we could do more border patrols to make sure we don't have anything to danger the clan" she meowed "I don't really like it either, but so far those rogues are staying near or borders, not our territory itself..." she said.

Catherina
Loner/ kittypet - female - crush Nightshadow- tags: Jasmine, Harvey, Hatch

She flicked her ears as she listened "a few days ago...I see" she repeated silently. She knows that if their mother was gone for that long time there was a high possibility that something bad happens to her and that she is not coming back for her kits. She looked at them she didn't want to leave those kits alone, but she was not a good hunter at all, most of her hunts this far were mostly luck "well, hmm, maybe I could find something for you to eat? maybe a mice or a fish...are you eat either of those?" she meowed.

Hatch
loner kit - male - crush none yet - tags: Jasmine, Harvey, Catherina

He nodded when Jasmine told the stranger their names, he started to relax a little, or maybe he was just too weak to get bothered by it too long "I am tasted mouse...and fish....I like both of them...I am so hungry I could eat a dog" he murmured with a grim.

Harvey
loner kit - male - crush none yet - tags: Jasmine, Hatch, Catherina

He watched his siblings and the stranger she-cat "I like fish more...but the mouse is fine too...or birds..." he meowed silently.

Quailsky
The rogue's member - female - crush open - tags: Belladonna

She smiled at her "Alright, if I could teach you, I could want to see what you can do right now?" she meowed her ears perked as she listened to the voices of the wind and trees. There was plenty of prey around here now, they could bring something back to the camp "now then, hunt me something? Show me your skills young one" she meowed as she sat down on the grass. She felt like she was back in Moonclan when she was training those apprentices, a smile on her face when she looked at the Belladonna, but there was this dark thought in her head too. Someday she may need to face those apprentices in a battle, including what the commander is planning.

Skyclaw
The rogue's member - male - crush open - tags: Thorn

He walked forward to the forest, following the scent of strangers, but there were multiple scents, different ways, there was even a familiar scent of their rogue group he recognized.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zylafone » Thu Nov 10, 2022 9:31 am

Honeyfeather
    she-cat - 23 moons - Moonclan Warrior
    crush: Stoatwhisker
"You're right, we can't let the rogues ruin every moment of our day," Honeyfeather noted, tail twitching. The problem was she wasn't really sure what to talk about. It felt like there was little else to pay attention to, with the rogues overshadowing the normal clan gossip. She glanced around camp, looking for someone to pick on, but abandoned the thought when she remembered this was Stoatwhisker she was talking to. "What have you been up to lately? You're probably due for an apprentice next time around," she noted, wrapping her tail around her paws to try to hold herself still. She was bored, but didn't want to do anything embarrassing.
Hello! I'm Zylafone, feel free to call me Zyla.
Any pronouns are good for me, I don't care.
I write fanfic, play games, watch anime,
make art, code siggies, and am a nuisance.
ImageXXImageXXXX
Zylafone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrankFox » Fri Nov 11, 2022 5:48 am

Dawnheart/36 moons/Warrior/Stormpaw, Ducksplash

Dawnheart nodded with approval when Stormpaw started talking to her brother. She took that as confirmation enough that she was alright with battle training. She smiled at Ducksplash, “Well we’re ready whenever you guys are then.”

-Waiting on Ducksplash-

Sunstrike/44 moons/Warrior/Tigerpaw

The enthusiasm that Tigerpaw had was always pleasing to see. Really all of the apprentices were fairly willing to get out and get busy working on their skills. With the rogues skulking about they needed all their best warriors and apprentices in top shape. "Let's get moving then," Sunstrike waved his tail towards the entrance and led Tigerpaw out. "How about we start with some battle training and if you're feeling up to it we can hunt on the way back to camp?" It was already creeping later in the day, so it was important to get as much done as they could and the clan always needed to eat.

Darkpaw/9 moons/Apprentice/Lostsoul

Darkpaw took a calming breath and smiled at Lostsoul's reassurance. He liked training with the young tom, he didn't expect him to be good at everything right away. He kept still so that he didn't disturb the water and scare the fish that Lostsoul was trying to catch. He craned his head forward though to get a good look at when the other tom actually dropped his head into the water. It still seemed so fast, but he didn't want to stop trying until he got it.

Once the second fish landed on the bank he turned his attention back to the water. At the first flash of scales he stopped himself from jumping on it too quickly, as much as his instinct told him to. Instead he waited a heartbeat longer and focused exactly on where the fish was going to be before ducking his head into the water and sinking his teeth into the scales. Once it stopped wriggling he tossed it onto the bank and grinned brightly at Lostsoul, "That was awesome!"

Wolfpaw/9 moons/Apprentice/Ducksplash, Stormpaw

Wolfpaw's tail continued to wave excitedly as he looked between his sister and Ducksplash, waiting for his mentor to give them the go ahead.

-Waiting on Ducksplash-

Falconshade/27 moons/Warrior/Ripplepaw, Softpaw

Falconshade could tell Ripplepaw was disheartened, but he hoped that the spunky young tom would bounce back quickly. They would have to go back out when he'd gotten the all clear and he would actually train him how to climb trees. Even if he didn't climb them himself he could still show Ripplepaw the proper technique.

He pushed past the entrance to camp and laid eyes on Softpaw who was standing by the prey pile. "Softpaw!" He called out to the young she-cat, "Ripplepaw fell out of a tree, can you give him a look over?"

-Waiting on Softpaw-

Holly/52 moons/Healer/Nightmare, Pumpkin

With Nightmare not about to claw the young cat's fur off Holly nodded in agreement. Thunder would know what to do and would decide whether or not to keep him around. "Come on then," she waved her tail and returned to the bush to collect the burdock root before leading the way back towards the den.

"What's your name?" Since he wasn't a Moonclan cat there was no reason to be overly hostile, especially since Thunder was likely to take him into the group if he seemed promising. No need for him to be terrified of all of them.
PrankFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby outlaw. » Sat Nov 12, 2022 10:11 am

ʀᴇᴅᴘᴀᴡ
─────────────
ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ ᴛᴏᴍ
ᴄᴀᴍᴘ ᴄᴇɴᴛʀᴇ
shadestar, wildfur

Redpaw mumbled to himself, lazily opening his eyes to greet his mentor. He got up and stretched, greeting his mentor.
"a patrol huh? doesnt sound that bad.." Following wildfur out, he met shadestar and paused, bowing his respect and waiting to follow the adults out of camp.
outlaw.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anathema » Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:10 pm

martenfang

she-cat | 32 moons | warrior
    location: out on moonclan territory | tags: halfmask, nightshadow

martenfang's heart sank at the tom's reply. she stole a glimpse at halfmask; the she-cat had been a stand-in mentor for nightshadow during his apprentice days. she could imagine the two had shared a bond at some point.

"but..." martenfang trailed off. her claws sheathed as she struggled to meet the tom's gaze. "...but what really happened, nightshadow?" she finally was able to ask, trying to search into the tom's soul a bit. "i never feed into in clan gossip... not when a cat doesn't get to state their case first, at least."

guilt welled up in her chest as she remembered the young tom's exile. it had all happened so quickly. nightshadow didn't even have the change to interject or prove his innocence. he effectively woke up a moonclan warrior and went to sleep a rogue.

"you can tell us anything," martenfang finished, hoping it might reassure him even the slightest bit. but if the tom were to lunge at them... well, he then would be just as much of fair game as any other adversary to moonclan.

stoatwhisker
    tom | 32 moons | warrior

stoatwhisker nodded and gave a faint chuckle. "it's been a while, yes," he mewed, tracing the dirt beneath his paws with a single unsheathed claw. "my sister always gets the new apprentices... but she's a very outspoken cat. not to mention that she and shadestar are pretty close friends." the tom hadn't yet formed any sort of bond with the new leader. "i think some of the cats in the clan just... have a tendency to skip over me."

stoatwhisker kept his gaze trained on the forest floor. "i'm quite shy," he then added, frowning slightly. "i think that's what causes me to be so misunderstood, most of the time. but at least i'm not as shy as my brother." stoatwhisker was a cat the clan could rely on for patrols and daily duties, but almost everyone had effectively forgotten that vinesnake even existed.

"i'm glad you remember me, though," stoatwhisker said, giving the she-cat a grateful smile. "it means a lot."

vinesnake
    tom | 46 moons | warrior

vinesnake eagerly nodded. "that's a brilliant plan," he said, "but we'll have to be careful. i'll need to wash the rogue scent off of me before we get anywhere near that patrol." he couldn't let such a small operation give him up. not when he still had such a long way to go in his plight. he still needed to gain shadestar's trust if he ever even wanted to be deputy.

the tom couldn't help but blush as ice briefly pressed her pelt against his. "thank you," he replied, puffing out his chest a bit. "i hope i can achieve it, too." it'd be many moons until then, though. "guess i'll have to keep an extra-special eye on you to make sure you don't go anywhere before that day comes."

a purr rumbled in his chest as he followed her to the entrance of the rogues' camp. "lead the way."
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zylafone » Mon Nov 14, 2022 2:34 am

Honeyfeather
    she-cat - 23 moons - Moonclan Warrior
    crush: Stoatwhisker
Honeyfeather was a bit surprised by the tom's somber reaction and tilted her head slightly. Her brother had gotten himself an apprentice already, but she had never considered herself any less than him, after all she could still beat him in a fight any day. Apprentices seemed like a lot of work, so whenever their mentors got announced she was perfectly happy to not hear her own name, but Stoatwhisker sounded hurt.
He was shy, wasn't he? He would never tell any cats with any standing that he wanted an apprentice. She made a mental note to bring it up later.
"Forget you? How could I forget you? You're very understanding, and even if you're quiet sometimes, I know you aren't the type to judge," she commented, glancing down at his claw marks in the dirt with mild fascination. She thought for a moment before continuing, "you're... comfortable to be around." She finally risked a glance back at his eyes.
Hello! I'm Zylafone, feel free to call me Zyla.
Any pronouns are good for me, I don't care.
I write fanfic, play games, watch anime,
make art, code siggies, and am a nuisance.
ImageXXImageXXXX
Zylafone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me