🏵VineClan-Cats of the Jungle🏵 ACCEPTING!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🏵VineClan-Cats of the Jungle🏵 ACCEPTING!

Postby k9inpants » Tue Aug 17, 2021 8:15 am

((So sorry for the inactivity everyone! My wifi has been near-nonexistent for that last four days because the cell tower near me crashed! It shouldn’t be an issue any more :) ))

Coatistar - Leader - Tom
Coatistar twitched his whiskers. “Young as they are,” he addressed the small group of cats gathered around him, “a clan cat is never too young to learn what is right, and putting yourself before your clan violates the warrior code.” He paused for a moment, twitching his tail and letting his words sink in, “You two may still go on the mission tomorrow, you’ll hear more about it from your mentors. As for punishment, I think a hard day’s work will be enough, especially after having to share you business with such a large group of cats...” The large tan tom side eyed all of the cats around him that had just inserted themselves into the conversation. “Though, if Tigersnow sees fit that his apprentice needs an extra lesson, that is his prerogative. Work hard today, young ones.” He said with a final nod of his head. “Now, everyone I called to meet with me, please follow me.” As he was done talking, the tom turned around and headed towards his den.

Marshstrike - Warrior - Tom
Marshstrike sleeps soundly.

Piketeeth - Warrior - She-cat
Piketeeth listened to Coatistar’s speech, blank expression not giving away her thoughts on the matter. It was unusual for her to stay out of drama, as one could tell by the tip of her tail twitching excitedly, but she wanted to seem mature in front of her leader and the more senior warriors. Plus, it seemed Coatistar was going to put her on some sort of special mission, and she didn’t want to ruin it her for or her apprentice.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I love Stardew
Valley, WTNV,
Pokémon,
MCU, Skyrim,
and Animals!
Feel free to
message/trade.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴅɪᴇ.
ᴋɪʟʟ ɪᴛ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

|Flight Rising|
|Lioden|
|Wolvden|
|credit|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ.
k9inpants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby k9inpants » Sat Aug 21, 2021 11:05 pm

k9inpants wrote:((So sorry for the inactivity everyone! My wifi has been near-nonexistent for that last four days because the cell tower near me crashed! It shouldn’t be an issue any more :) ))

Coatistar - Leader - Tom
Coatistar twitched his whiskers. “Young as they are,” he addressed the small group of cats gathered around him, “a clan cat is never too young to learn what is right, and putting yourself before your clan violates the warrior code.” He paused for a moment, twitching his tail and letting his words sink in, “You two may still go on the mission tomorrow, you’ll hear more about it from your mentors. As for punishment, I think a hard day’s work will be enough, especially after having to share you business with such a large group of cats...” The large tan tom side eyed all of the cats around him that had just inserted themselves into the conversation. “Though, if Tigersnow sees fit that his apprentice needs an extra lesson, that is his prerogative. Work hard today, young ones.” He said with a final nod of his head. “Now, everyone I called to meet with me, please follow me.” As he was done talking, the tom turned around and headed towards his den.

Piketeeth listened to Coatistar’s speech, blank expression not giving away her thoughts on the matter. It was unusual for her to stay out of drama, as one could tell by the tip of her tail twitching excitedly, but she wanted to seem mature in front of her leader and the more senior warriors. Plus, it seemed Coatistar was going to put her on some sort of special mission, and she didn’t want to ruin it her for or her apprentice.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I love Stardew
Valley, WTNV,
Pokémon,
MCU, Skyrim,
and Animals!
Feel free to
message/trade.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴅɪᴇ.
ᴋɪʟʟ ɪᴛ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

|Flight Rising|
|Lioden|
|Wolvden|
|credit|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
k9inpants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby k9inpants » Thu Sep 02, 2021 4:51 pm

k9inpants wrote:
k9inpants wrote:((So sorry for the inactivity everyone! My wifi has been near-nonexistent for that last four days because the cell tower near me crashed! It shouldn’t be an issue any more :) ))

Coatistar - Leader - Tom

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I love Stardew
Valley, WTNV,
Pokémon,
MCU, Skyrim,
and Animals!
Feel free to
message/trade.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴅɪᴇ.
ᴋɪʟʟ ɪᴛ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

|Flight Rising|
|Lioden|
|Wolvden|
|credit|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
k9inpants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Sep 04, 2021 2:36 am

Cloudcactus
Tags: Coatistar, Flamepaw, Leafpaw, Spiderbounce

-
He licked his lips after finishing his meal. He watched the conversations between the leader, warriors, and two apprentices "If you're going to give them some kind of punishment, maybe they could help me to revise the elder's den? the walls crumble and the base is uneven" he meowed looking at Flamepaw mostly as he knows that Leafpaw could have other things to do.

Hawksoul
Gender: tom - Rank: warrior - Crush: Mottlehawk - Apprentice: open
Tags: Mottlehawk

-
He laughed "oh right a joke, yeah..." he meowed a little embarrassed looking elsewhere for a moment "well no need to be proud of me, I mean you're the same..." he meowed. He looked at the group once again then to Elmsoar the one warrior which was mean to come with him to the patrol "this is taking forever..well It was nice to talk, but it's maybe better if I go to wait for the patrol to start with Elmsoar" he told her.

Lilydream
Tags: Tigersnow

-
She took her last bite of her prey, watching as the leader walked away from them. Her eyes looked over to her father, then to Flamepaw and the medicine cat apprentice "Good morning Tigersnow" she meowed to the handsome tom when he walked there to see what was going on.

Coalpaw
Gender: tom - Rank: apprentice - Crush: Puddlepaw - Mentor: Leopardjaw
Tags: Puddlepaw

-
He flicked his whiskers "I don't think it's nothing too serious, I mean the medicine cat apprentice is there, so I don' think Coatistar has nothing to say to her" he meowed. A sight escaped to his throat "well whatever the leader needed to speak with our mentors, I hope it's not taking too long...I actually want to get out...so we can hunt so we can eat..." he meowed.

Canarykit
Tags: Cloudcactus, Obsidiankit, open

-
She eats the fish she was picked out of the pile and shared it with her sister. She looked at the show happening only a few steps away from them as the apprentices got yelled by the leader and Spiderbounce, she didn't really get all of it, like why do the apprentices need to eat last? they were still young and needed prey to grow up and get stronger.

Obsidiankit
Tags: Flamepaw

-
She took her bite of the fish, little grudgingly, she didn't really like the taste of old fish or the smell of it, but so far she didn't whine. She flicked her ears over to the show looking at the prey Flamepaw was eating "so if you're not allowed to finish that, whatever think that is? then I can do that?" she told the apprentice "I mean we don't want to waste any prey do we?" she murmured little shyly.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shyer » Mon Sep 06, 2021 2:45 am

Silversplash | Deputy | She-cat | Location: Clearing | Tags: Puddlepaw, Coalpaw

Silversplash watched in disbelief as a couple of apprentices ate before patrols were even set out for the day. With a sigh makes her way over to Coalpaw and Puddlepaw, a small smile on her muzzle as she greets the younger cats.
"Morning Puddlepaw, Coalpaw. Ready for the Hunting Patrol?" She takes a set in front of them, tucking her tail around her front paws. It wasn't that many ago when these two were made apprentices and she wanted to see how they were progressing so far.

Hazelfeather | Queen | She-cat | Location: Nursey | Tag: Open

At the end of the meeting, Hazelfeather watches as the clan because busy with their daily patrols and such. Her paws fidgeting as she wishes to join them. It has been a while since she has been out to venture into the jungle outside of their camp. Maybe she could talk to Coatistar and Tigersnow about letting her take a small walk not too far from camp.

Leopardjaw | Warrior | Tom | Location: Warrior Den | Tags: Piketeeth

Leopardjaw looks for his apprentice to make notes of where to find him after the private meeting with the leader was over. He spots her near Puddlepaw and lets out a smile before carefully picking his way to Piketeeth, his hunting buddy for the day along with their apprentices.
"Morning Piketeeth, ready for the super-secret meeting or the fun hunting trip we are about to have?" He gives her a smile, letting her go before him to the leader's den as to be sure to keep her on the side of his current good eye.
Shyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby k9inpants » Mon Sep 06, 2021 9:42 pm

Piketeeth gathered near Coatistar with the other mentors. She sat down, curling her tail neatly around her front paws. She looked at Leopardjaw with a small grin. “Shh! Coatistar’s about to talk.” She said, and then added under her breath, “Yeah!” The only thing that gave away her excitement was the small twitch in the tip of her tail.

Coatistar - Leader - Tom
Coatistar looked at his clanmates gathered around him. He took a breath, gathering his thoughts. “Ok, everyone,” he began, voice solemn, “it is time for this moon’s apprentices to see the treecut place.” The large tom paused for a second to let what he said sink in. He was referring to the massive bare area a day’s walk west of camp filled with angry twoleg monsters, working tirelessly to fell every tree it sees. The area was extremely dangerous and normally all cats are forbidden from getting close without Coatistar’s permission. Monsters larger than the camp constantly roamed the area, trees and debris fell at random times, and since the ground was constantly churned up by the monsters’ paws, the mud was dangerously deep and thick. Once every few moons, when the Clan had several apprentices that haven’t gone, Coatistar takes all the mentors and apprentices too see the place. Coatistar continued, “as you know, this is a tradition I started, and for good reason. I want all the apprentices to know the area and know what to do if they ever find themselves there and in trouble. In addition, an unseen forbidden area is very tempting for a curious young cat, so this trip makes sure the young members of our clan can quench their thirst for adventure, safely. Is everyone confident that their apprentice will be able to handle themselves confidently and safely on the journey? If not, they can wait until the next one.”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I love Stardew
Valley, WTNV,
Pokémon,
MCU, Skyrim,
and Animals!
Feel free to
message/trade.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴅɪᴇ.
ᴋɪʟʟ ɪᴛ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

|Flight Rising|
|Lioden|
|Wolvden|
|credit|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
k9inpants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Outerbanks08 » Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:28 am

Username:Outerbanks08
Warrior/Cat name: Seakit ,Seaspaw, Seabranch
Personality: She's easily awed and loves to explore new places,
seeking out all the nooks and crannies. She is driven to be the best at everything
and is always quite insistent that she is not tired even when her paws are dropping off.
As she grows, she'll mature into a stubborn and forthright warrior, with a quick temper
despite a generally easygoing demeanor. She'll still have a spark that loves to explore and
see new places. She'll refuse to show any sign of weakness if it kills her. Her worst fear is
blindness, her second worst is being trapped in a small space. She has an awkwardness
when she first meets a new cat, but she warms up if they give her a chance.
Looks: A plain and yet pretty gray cat with sea blue eyes and a graceful walking gait.
History: In general, basic Clan history. Her parents were killed while driving
off a fox family, and her only littermate, her sister, died of Greencough some time after
they had both become warriors.
Outerbanks08

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Aeris » Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:55 pm

Elmsoar
═══════════════ Tom - Warrior - tags : open
[ Waiting by the entrance of the clearing for the group. ]

Mottlehawk
═══════════════ Molly - Warrior - tags : Hawksoul, Hazelfeather, open
Mottlehawk nodded as Hawksoul excused himself ' I tend to any cat who needs assistance rather than sit idly here. ' As the cats scurried off to do their separate tasks, she saw a feline like herself looking around. With a smile, she trotted to Hazelfeather and meowed a 'hi' ' Goodmorning Hazelfeather, how are you today? '

Leafpaw
═══════════════ Tom - Apprentice - tags & mentions : Flamepaw, Cloudcactus & Tigersnow
After the cats dispersed from around him, he let off a sigh of relief, at least the attention was finally off of him. Leafpaw stole a glance at his mentor to see what his reaction was, however Tigersnow was looking at Coatistar's way so the apprentice couldn't see his face clearly. He glanced towards Flamepaw and the two kits around her eyeing her food and finally diverted his attention to Cloudcactus. That could be an option and he was fine with helping, however that decision isn't up to him but his mentor.

My TH ! | dm for my discord
-Aeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby k9inpants » Fri Sep 10, 2021 11:30 pm

((@Outerbanks, use the form provided and read the rules.))
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I love Stardew
Valley, WTNV,
Pokémon,
MCU, Skyrim,
and Animals!
Feel free to
message/trade.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴅɪᴇ.
ᴋɪʟʟ ɪᴛ, ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

|Flight Rising|
|Lioden|
|Wolvden|
|credit|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
k9inpants

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:18 am

Cloudcactus
Tags: Coatistar, Flamepaw, Leafpaw, Spiderbounce

-
He licked his lips after finishing his meal. He watched the conversations between the leader, warriors, and two apprentices "If you're going to give them some kind of punishment, maybe they could help me to revise the elder's den? the walls crumble and the base is uneven" he meowed looking at Flamepaw mostly as he knows that Leafpaw could have other things to do.

Hawksoul
Gender: tom - Rank: warrior - Crush: Mottlehawk - Apprentice: open
Tags: Mottlehawk

-
He gave the one last look and smile to Mottlehawk before walked over to his patrol buddy Elmsoar "Well hello there Elmsoar, this sure is a busy morning...for waiting I mean" he meowed sitting down next to the tom. He flicked his ears and looked at the cat vanishing to the leader's den "any idea what does the leader needs to speak with all of the mentors?" he asked him.

Lilydream
Tags: Tigersnow

-
She took her last bite of her prey, watching as the leader walked away from them. Her eyes looked over to her father, then to Flamepaw and the medicine cat apprentice "Good morning Tigersnow" she meowed to the handsome tom when he walked there to see what was going on.

Coalpaw
Gender: tom - Rank: apprentice - Crush: Puddlepaw - Mentor: Leopardjaw
Tags: Puddlepaw, Silversplash

-
He flicked his whiskers "I don't think it's nothing too serious, I mean the medicine cat apprentice is there, so I don' think Coatistar has nothing to say to her" he meowed. A sight escaped to his throat "well whatever the leader needed to speak with our mentors, I hope it's not taking too long...I actually want to get out...so we can hunt so we can eat..." he meowed.

He looked over to the deputy "well yeah we are or I am ready" he meowed looking at Puddlepaw for a moment before turned to the deputy once again "...we're just waiting for our mentors to finishing to speak with the leader" he told the she-cat.

Canarykit
Tags: Cloudcactus, Obsidiankit, open

-
She eats the fish she was picked out of the pile and shared it with her sister. She looked at the show happening only a few steps away from them as the apprentices got yelled by the leader and Spiderbounce, she didn't really get all of it, like why do the apprentices need to eat last? they were still young and needed prey to grow up and get stronger.

Obsidiankit
Tags: Flamepaw

-
She took her bite of the fish, little grudgingly, she didn't really like the taste of old fish or the smell of it, but so far she didn't whine. She flicked her ears over to the show looking at the prey Flamepaw was eating "so if you're not allowed to finish that, whatever think that is? then I can do that?" she told the apprentice "I mean we don't want to waste any prey do we?" she murmured little shyly.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me