Sycamoreclan ♛

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Sycamoreclan ♛

Postby Tordier » Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:16 am

Dacestream
╔═══════╗

SycamoreClan
Warrior
41 Moons
Korat
Gay
Single
With Cosmospetal,
Tempestkit, Daykit,
and Mosskit

╚═══════╝

Without breaking stride, Dacestream trotted into camp, three mice hanging from his jaw by their tails. He had gone on a solo hunting trip that had proved most fruitful, and he was eager to add his prey to the fresh-kill pile. As least, that was his first thought. The blue-grey tom hesitated just as he had been turning his paws toward the prey pile as it occurred to him that he did not know whether food had been delivered to the nursery and elder den yet. Apprentices might have seen to that while he was busy hunting, or it could have been left undone.
Dacestream lashed his tail decisively as he turned toward the nursery instead, he would check for himself if everyone had been fed. They would probably appreciate the offer of such freshly-hunted meat anyway. He slowed to a stop about a tail-length from the entrance, stooped to place his three mice on the ground at his feet, and then called out a polite greeting.
"Good morning. Is there anyone here who might be hungry?"
Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Wed Sep 15, 2021 4:13 pm

(Making a form, nothing fancy)

Name: Fallen, FallenRains
Clan: Sycamore
Sexuality: Omni
Family: None
Mate: "She's dead,"
Kits: "They died too."

Special Skills: He was trained as a healer - erm, medicine cat - before he came to this clan. A moon or two after he was born he was abandoned, and he was taken in by a group of Rouges who wanted fighters. There, he learned how to fight and be deadly, skills which he uses. One day he was angered over the killing of kits and he 'snapped' and killed the leaders of the rouges, effectively disbanding them. From then, he traveled, through human places where he used his skills as a killer - selling those skills - to the highest bidder (per se). After a while he was injured, badly, and a tomcat took him in - named Rook - who taught him that violence isn't always the answer. Fallen was taught to heal, and to hunt prey - not just cats or other predators - he lived for a while in a barn with Rook. Took a mate and had kits there, until a fox came in one day while he was out and killed the litter of three. His mate, Bird, tried to fight the fox and lost (she had been Rooks daughter, but had been raised as a kittypet). She died. When Rook died not long after nearing eleven years old Fallen walked away. He traveled again, this time healing as well as hurting. When he came across the clan wars he joined the middle clan, not because he is tired of fighting, but because he felt it would be the best place for him. That they would need him, in ways that the other two clans - Summit and Shore - would not. He came in the winter, bearing fresh kill and herbs to buy passage into the clan.

Personality: Fallen is quiet, and often looked to for advice - much like WhiteStorm. He has a soft spot for kits, and an aversion to authority. As such, he will listen to what you have to say, and may or may not argue.... before going and doing his own thing. While he has a tendency to react rather than act he thinks fast and will often change his answer while speaking. He is well trusted in his clan, but avoided by those who don't take the time to get to know him. Under his cold veneer he is charming and sweet, shy and kind and extremely uncomfortable with public speaking. He often lends a paw without being asked.

Oddities: FallenRains prefers to reside in trees, hunting, traveling and fighting from them
Other: he has no family to speak of, though he is fiercely protective of his clanmates.
Looks: he is a silver cat with lighter and darker markings in white and gray, tending to blend into his surroundings. His eyes are blue, and the male cat has extra toes (polydactyl). Though short coated he has long fur on his tail and tufts on his ears.
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bayleef » Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:00 pm

Alpha* wrote:(Making a form, nothing fancy)

Name: Fallen, FallenRains
Clan: Sycamore
Sexuality: Omni
Family: None
Mate: "She's dead,"
Kits: "They died too."

Special Skills: He was trained as a healer - erm, medicine cat - before he came to this clan. A moon or two after he was born he was abandoned, and he was taken in by a group of Rouges who wanted fighters. There, he learned how to fight and be deadly, skills which he uses. One day he was angered over the killing of kits and he 'snapped' and killed the leaders of the rouges, effectively disbanding them. From then, he traveled, through human places where he used his skills as a killer - selling those skills - to the highest bidder (per se). After a while he was injured, badly, and a tomcat took him in - named Rook - who taught him that violence isn't always the answer. Fallen was taught to heal, and to hunt prey - not just cats or other predators - he lived for a while in a barn with Rook. Took a mate and had kits there, until a fox came in one day while he was out and killed the litter of three. His mate, Bird, tried to fight the fox and lost (she had been Rooks daughter, but had been raised as a kittypet). She died. When Rook died not long after nearing eleven years old Fallen walked away. He traveled again, this time healing as well as hurting. When he came across the clan wars he joined the middle clan, not because he is tired of fighting, but because he felt it would be the best place for him. That they would need him, in ways that the other two clans - Summit and Shore - would not. He came in the winter, bearing fresh kill and herbs to buy passage into the clan.

Personality: Fallen is quiet, and often looked to for advice - much like WhiteStorm. He has a soft spot for kits, and an aversion to authority. As such, he will listen to what you have to say, and may or may not argue.... before going and doing his own thing. While he has a tendency to react rather than act he thinks fast and will often change his answer while speaking. He is well trusted in his clan, but avoided by those who don't take the time to get to know him. Under his cold veneer he is charming and sweet, shy and kind and extremely uncomfortable with public speaking. He often lends a paw without being asked.

Oddities: FallenRains prefers to reside in trees, hunting, traveling and fighting from them
Other: he has no family to speak of, though he is fiercely protective of his clanmates.
Looks: he is a silver cat with lighter and darker markings in white and gray, tending to blend into his surroundings. His eyes are blue, and the male cat has extra toes (polydactyl). Though short coated he has long fur on his tail and tufts on his ears.

The rp has been dead for months man…
╔═════════════════════════╗

Hey there! I'm Bayleef :3
Used to be Sign of the stars.
You can call me Sign or Bay; She/her
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

ImageImageImage

╚═════════════════════════╝

❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
©
Image Image Image

ImageImage
Bayleef

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Alpha* » Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:34 am

(O! Sorry, thanks. :/)

Thanks to all those in any kind of uniform and to those who have been in uniform.
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»
Sadly i have a life outside CS with a job...and other things[color=#00BFFF]”
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»[/color]
✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»✰»

(this was a Birthday Presant from Accio Donut :p and no, i don't own the picture) )
Alpha*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me