Murderers in ThunderClan V.7

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Murderers in ThunderClan V.7

Postby HyperfixationStation » Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:21 pm

((Voting Aspenfang))
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcurrent hyperfixationxxxxxxxxxxxxx
..x─*♪♪♪: *✧・゚: ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───*✧・゚: *✧:─
xx.xxxxxxxxxx☆ animation vs. videos ☆xxxxxxxxxxx
HyperfixationStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:17 pm

𝒪𝓌𝓁𝓅𝒶𝓌
tags: open vote: beepaw

The small mottled apprentice had been quite shaken by the death of Cranekit, staying to herself even more than usual. It scared her that there could be someone in the clan who wanted to hurt others. Shivering at the thought, Owlpaw made her way into camp. Poor Otteriris, one of the most loving cats in Thunderclan. Crouching down in front of the prey pile, the quiet apprentice watched and waited for her mentor Tigerfang to tell her what they would be doing today.

"Roses are red,
love,

violets are
blue.

bird in the
heavens,

know I love you."
heya i'm rose! i'm pretty active on this site so feel
free to dm me! i enjoy roleplaying warrior cats,
hunger games, and other stuff. i've been a part
of cs since 2015. i'm a singer and actress, also i
have a cat and a dog who i love dearly <3
used to be: rosegold.
♦ hunger games rp ♦
♦ discussion thread♦
♦ character storage ♦
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby #1 bunny boy » Tue Aug 11, 2020 12:35 am

Beepaw // ♂ // Apprentice // Location; Apprentice Den // Tags; Owlpaw // Vote; Aspenfang

After seeing Owlpaw leave the den, he made up his mind. She was shaken, it was obvious, so hopefully he could help her clear her mind as well. Silently, he padded over to her, gently nudging her in the side. "Hey. I know we're... Not supposed to, but would you like to take a walk with me? We can tell Otteriris where we're going, so at least one cat knows where we are." He hesitated, before continuing. "I know you're still mourning for Cranekit. Every cat is. We could escape that for a little while though? Please, come with me. I-I..." He paused, continuing again. "I don't want to be by myself. I'm not that fast."
Oaks | He/They/It
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Love Ra*bits Party!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

listography | credit
#1 bunny boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Tue Aug 11, 2020 1:40 am

𝒪𝓌𝓁𝓅𝒶𝓌
tags: beepaw vote: beepaw

Owlpaw glanced up to the sound of approaching pawsteps. Beepaw had seemed pretty shaken by Cranekit's death too, and although it made her nervous to go alone with any cat, the desperation in the fellow apprentice's voice made her reconsider. "O..okay. I'll go with you." Owlpaw said with an understanding nod. "But you're right, we should make sure at least one cat knows that we're gone."

"Roses are red,
love,

violets are
blue.

bird in the
heavens,

know I love you."
used to be: rosegold.
♦ hunger games rp ♦
♦ discussion thread♦
♦ character storage ♦
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby røsebud » Tue Aug 11, 2020 2:28 am

willowrain | medicine cat | female | open | vote: beepaw
    Willowrain sat by the entrance of her den, still racked with concern about the clan's recent loss. She should have been there. She could have arrived faster. She would have saved him. But instead she could only watch helplessly as the light faded from Cranekit's eyes despite her best efforts. The molly shuddered. Even after nearly a moon, the memory plagued her nightmares, a taunting reminder of her failure.
    rose • she/her • student • passions include writing and oreos
    aspenclan
røsebud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galeslash7 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:07 am

Hazelfeather-Warrior-Female-Tags- Otteriris, Open- Vote: Willowrain

Hazelfeather looked around camp with a less-cheerful-than-usual face. It had been a moon since Cranekit's death and everyone was still shaken up. She didn't know Cranekit that well, but the young cat was probably going to be her apprentice. And any adorable tiny life that is taken away is a huge sadness. It's enough to make any perky cat depressed. Though Hazelfeather had a feeling that this wasn't an accident. And she had a suspicion that deathberries wouldn't be easily recognized by anyone other than some cat who worked with plants.

But now wasn't the time for that. The young molly grabbed some prey and trotted towards the nursery. Otteriris needed cheering up all the time now. Maybe she could help with her optimism. Hazelfeather ducked inside and dropped the prey at the queens feet. "Would you like some prey, Otteriris?"
Galeslash7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby #1 bunny boy » Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:36 am

Beepaw // ♂ // Apprentice // Location; Apprentice Den // Tags; Owlpaw // Vote; Aspenfang

He smiled softly, and a small purr rumbled in his chest. "Thank you. I know it must be difficult to trust people right now, and we don't want to judge this too carefully. I'd rather not suspect any cat of murder, really. I mean, who could do such a thing? Cranekit was so small..." He drifted off, shaking his head. "C'mon, let's let Hazelfeather know where we're going."

With those words, he padded off towards Hazelfeather where she was sitting with Otteriris, and looked up at the two she-cats patiently. "Uhm... Could me and Owlpaw go out for a walk? We want to try and clear our heads, and maybe we could catch some fresh-kill for the clan on the way back?'
Oaks | He/They/It
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Love Ra*bits Party!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

listography | credit
#1 bunny boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HyperfixationStation » Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:51 am

Otteriris
Tagging Hazelfeather, Beepaw, Owlpaw / Mentioning None / Voting Aspenfang

Otter sighed as Hazel asked if she needed some prey. "I'm not really hungry, but sure, I guess." She responded, looking at the two apprentices padding towards them. " I guess you can go. Just... Be careful. I'll tell your mentors while you're gone." She put her head back on her paws. " I know it's been a month and I need to stay strong, but... I just can't bring myself up anymore. Hazel... I worry the murders are back. From when I was young."
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxcurrent hyperfixationxxxxxxxxxxxxx
..x─*♪♪♪: *✧・゚: ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───*✧・゚: *✧:─
xx.xxxxxxxxxx☆ animation vs. videos ☆xxxxxxxxxxx
HyperfixationStation

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galeslash7 » Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:23 am

Hazelfeather-Warrior-Female-Tags- Otteriris, Beepaw, Owlpaw, Open- Vote: Willowrain

Hazelfeather nodded her approval at the two apprentices and turned back to Otteriris. The poor queen was so saddened and definitely needed to talk, so the warrior sat down next to her. The queen confessed she thought the murderers were back and Hazelfeather shuddered. She hadn't been born yet, but the clan had been super shaken. She had heard the stories of how the ThunderClan found the murderer, but after many had died. And Hazefeather knew that matched her suspicions...
Still, she didn't like to think that her Clanmates went around killing cats. Her Clan was the strongest and surely no one would have a quarrel with a kit? Though deathberries around dinnertime was quite suspicious.

"You think so? But who could not like Cranekit?" She paused sadly, the sweet kit had always been cheerful and lively and brought a smile to everyone. She laid her tail on the queen's shoulder in a comforting way. "Maybe no cat from ThunderClan did this." She just couldn't wrap her mind around the thought that her some cat would betray the Clan. "Maybe a rogue snuck in to try to cause doubt in our Clan. I just can't believe this would happen on purpose by some cat."
Last edited by Galeslash7 on Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Galeslash7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Tue Aug 11, 2020 4:29 am

𝒪𝓌𝓁𝓅𝒶𝓌
tags: beepaw vote: beepaw

Owlpaw nodded a polite thank you to Otteriris, before beginning to pad away from camp. The clear air and gentle sound of birdsong relaxed the molly immediately, and her tense shoulders relaxed. It was good to have Beepaw ac company too, and she glanced over towards the other apprentice. "I haven't been out much since... you know..." Owlpaw meowed, thinking of Otteriris's wails with a shiver. "Training just hasn't been the same."

"Roses are red,
love,

violets are
blue.

bird in the
heavens,

know I love you."