A New Hope ☀ Warriors RP ☀ Not Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Russetswirl

Postby C a s » Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:18 am

stormythecloud wrote:

name; Russetkit Russetpaw Russetswirl
gender; Tom
age; 75 moons
rank; Elder
rank desired; Medicine cat
clan; Eagleclan
appearance; Ginger tabby tom with a white underbelly
sexuality; heterosexual
crush/mate; forbidden
kin; Willowsong , Foxcloud & Firewillow
personality; when he was younger he was more of a happy tom but over the moons he's turned into a bit of a grump though he does have a soft spot for kits and will always be willing to help the sick
history; Russetswirl was born in Eagleclan with his sister Willowsong, he always stayed close to her as she was a bit of his security blanket as he was born deaf in one ear. He did originally start training to become a warrior but not even a moon passed before he knew that wasn't the right path for him. Russetswirl started to train to become a medicine cat under his mentor Cloudfrost. About the time his sister had became a warrior Russetswirl had also become a full medicine cat but would always listen to his mentor first until Cloudfrost had passed on a few moons later. When he was the single medicine cat it felt good until he had lost Willowsong, unable to stop her from passing from her injuries. After her passing, he did always keep an eye on his sisters kits as he never wanted anything bad to happen. Though at the same time he was beginning to get distressed at times. He eagerly allowed to take Daydream under his wing, teaching him as fast as he could as he was beginning to go blind on what was his better side. He was proud of his successor and though he retired as his vision is continuing to get worse, he does check on him occasionally and help as he still has one full working eye and one full working ear.

accepted, of course! I'll update the allegiances later. Also, for those of you that don't yet have a high rank: I forgot to mention, medicine cat apprentices are also entirely acceptable to make! One is reserved, however, is someone PMd me earlier asking if it were all right to make one.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A New Hope | Warriors RP | O&A!

Postby Albino_ » Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:33 am

Name: Ivypaw(Ivyfrost)
Clan: oakclan
Kin: briarfrost(dead) and sparrowpool(dead)
Mate: none
Brief History (Optional): Ivypaw was born and raised in oakclan, her parents ended up passing away when she was 5 moons old, she was born blind in the right eye and she has a messed up paw from birth, therefore she limps
Personality Traits (Optional): bubbly, helpful, caring, stubborn, shy
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CJClaire » Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:56 am

Robinwind - 27 moons - OakClan Medicine Cat
Robinwind stretched before he left his den. The cold air nipped at his nose and he took a moment to groom himself in a spot of sunlight to try to make his long mussed fur more presentable. Once he was happy with his appearance, and noticing Beestar settled down across the camp, Robinwind stood and padded over to the leader. "Good morning, Beestar." He purred. "How are you doing this morning? It looks like it will be a good day." He sat down in the sun near her, wrapping his tail around his paws.

Elmshade - 27 moons - OakClan warrior
Elmshade ran back into camp from a morning stroll. She had had trouble sleeping the night before, and had woken up early enough to warrent going out. She had even caught a mouse, even though it was small. The warrior hustled over to the fresh-kill pile to drop off her catch. She smiled at Creamflower, and bounded over. "Morning Creamflower!" She said to the queen.
Hi! I'm CJ! I use she/her pronouns. I'm an adult.
I play ice hockey!
i'm working on publishing a YA urban fantasy novel, and am looking for beta readers, lmk if you are interested :3

toyhou.se
artfight
Art Shop
art instagram
CJClaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:10 am

Blizzardclaw 40 moons | Tom | Deputy of Oakclan| Apprentice: None| Crush: N/a | Tags: Beestar | Mentions:
    Blizzardstar tried to start out his morning early which was very typical, he managed to drag his son Weaselstripe with him who was resistant to say the least. However it was normal when he knew the fresh-kill pile was low from the day before. The two were returning from hunting with a few pieces each to add to the pile that some of the cats were already feeding from. He flicked his tail at his son before he took one of the larger birds with him, deciding he would share with the leader and queen. The large tom carried it over to Beestar, placing the bird inbetween them. "Good morning Beestar. I brought this over to share," he purred once. Since becoming deputy was bittersweet, he did try to help her as much as possible as he knew all to well how a loss of a mate was.
Weaselstripe 13 moons | Tom | Warrior of Oakclan | Apprentice: none| Crush: N/a | Tags: n/a | Mentions: Dappleleaf
    With a tail flick from his father for dismissal, the young warrior let out a sigh and shook his head as he took a mouse that was leftover from the previous day. He carried his food over towards the warriors den, glancing at Dappleleaf had came out since he had been gone. Normally he wouldn't mind going over to eat with her but he wasn't quite in the mood as he was tired from waking up early and going to hunt before having eaten anything. It was nice for them to share the same den again as he did use to have a small crush on the slightly older warrior but once she had became a warrior it had stopped as they didn't spend time anymore together.
Mistflower 35 moons | She-cat | Warrior of Eagleclan | Apprentice: Quiverpaw| Crush: N/a | Tags: Quiverpaw| Mentions: Deertail
    Mistflower was awake but hadn't left the warriors den as she wasn't much of the get up and immediately start the day kind of cat. However she did scent her apprentice as the wind came into the den just right and sighs. She had slowly stretched before she headed outside, noticing her apprentices father was out there too. She didn't mind Deertail but never wanted to take their apprentices out together as she would imagine Quiverpaw wouldn't know to truly listen to in that instance. "Quiverpaw," she had called out as she made her way to her apprentice.
Foxcloud 28 moons | She-cat | Warrior of Eagleclan | Apprentice: none| Crush: Southstar? | Tags: open | Mentions: Deertail & Southstar
    The young she-cat shifted some in her nest in the den, trying to avoid the sunlight for as long as possible. She had no responsibilities nor did she like having them anyway, she was glad that she didn't have an apprentice at this time. Foxcloud barely liked anyone, she would put up with some other warriors but not many - perhaps manly just Deertail, though the two didn't spend any time apprentices together she did get along with him best out of all warriors. The only maybe exception was Southstar, she really did have a soft spot for him despite her heart being cold as ice.
    She brushed passed the warriors that were still in the den as she slowly made it outside to the clearing. She headed to the freshkill pile to grab something to eat before probably ending up on a patrol.
Stagpaw 13 moons | She-cat | Apprentice of Eagleclan | Mentor: Streamspots| Crush: N/a | Tags: n/a | Mentions: n/a
    Stagpaw hated training nowdays as she normally is asked by the other apprentices when she is going to become a warrior. She hated that her injury had set her back more than a single moon, she did try to jump into training sooner before either Russetswirl or Daydream had cleared her officially and nearly hurt herself again. It had been truly been the worst feeling to just sit around camp, she felt like she went crazy those two moons. She let out a sigh as she sat just outside the apprentices den as she was wondering where the deputy who was also her mentor was. When her mentor became deputy she felt even worse that she wasn't moving fast enough and was still an apprentice.
Russetswirl 75 moons | Tom | Elder of Eagleclan | Crush: N/a | Tags: n/a | Mentions: n/a
    Though Russetswirl had technically retired and became an elder, rarely did he ever just sit. He still liked to help and tract down herbs when the herbs were low. It was hard for him to want to retire, one eye had fully went blind by now and the other wasn't doing that great either. Though one thing he did truly love was having a nice den to spread out in as he was one of the few elders in the clan. The tom had noticed Foxcloud as she was on her way to the freshkill pile, he always felt bad that she didn't have her mother. He let out a sigh and contently watched the camp from the front of the elders den.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:43 am

Albino_ wrote:

Name: Ivypaw(Ivyfrost)
Clan: oakclan
Kin: briarfrost(dead) and sparrowpool(dead)
Mate: none
Brief History (Optional): Ivypaw was born and raised in oakclan, her parents ended up passing away when she was 5 moons old, she was born blind in the right eye and she has a messed up paw from birth, therefore she limps
Personality Traits (Optional): bubbly, helpful, caring, stubborn, shy

Accepted, although her full medicine cat name will be determined by her mentor.

OakClan

Beestar 41 moons Apprentice: Mate: Streamstar Condition: Healthy Tags: Robinwind, Blizzardclaw Lives: ★★★★★★★★★
"G o o d morning, Robinwind," Beestar purred in response to the Clan's medicine cat. The tom was one of the cats she trusted most in the Clan, save her deputy, who she had of course chosen for a reason. "It does indeed look like a good day ahead of us. The sun should cut the chill as it rises, I'd wager it will be fairly warm."
As Blizzardclaw approached the two and mewed his greeting, Beestar shifted into a sitting position. "That's very thoughtful of you, Blizzardclaw. After we eat we can organize the patrols." She turned and dipped her head to Robinwind. "You'll be joining us, won't you?"

Dappleleaf 18 moons Apprentice: Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Weaselstripe
D a p p l e l e a f ' s gaze flicked to Weaselstripe. She had noticed the tom's eyes falling on her before moving away, and she rolled back onto her stomach, blinking as the lighting shifted. She had been staring at the sky for so long, she had almost forgotten what the color green looked like!
Dappleleaf pushed herself to her paws and gave her long fur a might shake. She padded toward Weaselstripe. The two hadn't seen much of each other, what with her moving onto warrior-hood and all, but now that he had finished training, they would be sharing similar duties. After trotting up to him, Dappleleaf broke into a purr, "Hey, Weaselstripe! You've already gone hunting? I wish I had the motivation to get myself out there that early!"

C a s wrote:Jackdawpaw 7 moons Mentor: Tigerblaze Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags:
J a c k d a w p a w silently slid from the apprentices' den. His large black paws collected the morning dew as he padded across the clearing to the camp entrance. I'll just wait here for Tigerblaze to collect me for training...and if he doesn't, someone will be sending out a patrol soon enough. The tom lifted a paw to his muzzle and he began grooming his ears, slightly disgruntled by the morning's wet grass. He carefully moved himself into the sun, where the dew had already dried off of the grass.

EagleClan

Swiftbadger 37 moons Apprentice: Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags:

M o r n i n g already? Swiftbadger sighed, rolling over in his nest. Sunlight filtered in through the entrance, and had woken him by shining directly at his eyes. No, the tom was not eager to get out of his nest. He wanted to take advantage of the warmth of the moss until he was forced to step out into the chilly morning by a patrol or something else.

Acornspots 🌪 37 moons 🌪 Apprentice: 🌪🌪 Mate: N/A 🌪 Condition: Healthy 🌪 Tags:
A c o r n s p o t s had woken long ago. She had already finished grooming out her silver tabby pelt, and was now pushing herself to her paws. Her brother rolling over in the corner of the den caught her attention, and she allowed a small sigh to escape her muzzle. Moons ago, if they were apprentices, she would have bothered him until he had gotten up. Now, she knew better than to waste her time. Acornspots was a proud cat - proud of her skills, proud of her ethic, even proud of her lovely and well-groomed silver coat. She wasn't vain; no, she just knew what she wanted. She held herself to high standards.
It was for that reason that Acornspots slid out of the den. She glanced around, waiting for Southstar to arise and begin assembling patrols.

Quiverpaw 10 moons Mentor: Mistflower Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Mistflower
Q u i v e r p a w was, once again, staring off into space. So when Mistflower spoke her name, the apprentice jumped a mouse-length from where she had been sitting in fright, hackles rising. As she whirled and realized it was merely her mentor, her fur began to flatten. "H-hi, Mistflower. Sorry about that. Are we already going to begin training?" She was hopeful in that the she-cat had something planned and they would not end up with other cats. She felt comfortable with Mistflower, and would have less trouble with just her; though she knew deep down that she would have to overcome her fears to be a successful warrior.

Deertail ϟ 38 moons ϟ Apprentice: Darkpaw ϟϟ Mate: Tickfang; Crush: Foxcloud ϟ Condition: Healthy ϟ Tags: Deertail
D e e r t a i l lifted his head as Foxcloud approached. "Morning, Foxcloud," he purred with a smile before pointing his nose towards the nearly rotten bird in the pile. "Looks like you're just in time. Would you like to go hunting with me?"
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:11 am

Blizzardclaw 40 moons | Tom | Deputy of Oakclan| Apprentice: None| Crush: N/a | Tags: Beestar & Robinwind | Mentions:
    Blizzardclaw dipped his head to the medicine cat, purring once as he also enjooyed the fellow toms company. "There is plenty for the three of us to share this bird," he told Robinwing before he glanced at their leader. "Of course we can organize some patrols after we eat," he told her as he glanced back to see what all his son was up to now that he had left him. He was a bit surprised by him and Dappleleaf sitting together as he hadn't seen them do that in a couple of moons.
Weaselstripe 13 moons | Tom | Warrior of Oakclan | Apprentice: none| Crush: N/a | Tags: Dappleleaf | Mentions:
    Weaselstripe had looked away nearly immediately when he had seen the she-cat catching him glancing over at her. He was focused on eating at his food when he noticed her coming over to him, sure he didn't mind but he was a bit embarrassed from being caught looking at the fellow warrior. "Morning Dappleleaf," he didn't sound as cheerful as the other, he gave a smile to her though. "I'm normally not as motivated but that's what I get for being the deputy's son," he sighs before noticing his father glancing at the two of them.
Mistflower 35 moons | She-cat | Warrior of Eagleclan | Apprentice: Quiverpaw| Crush: N/a | Tags: Quiverpaw| Mentions:
    Mistflower knew Quiverpaw did often stare in space and always felt a bit guilty when she did startle her apprentice even without trying. "Yes we will be training today, we will be practicing some battle moves. So we will be working on your concentration," she told the younger she-cat, licking her ear once. She didn't have kits or a mate so having Quiverpaw it did feel like she was somewhat her own at least for now. Quiverpaw was her second apprentice but the only one where she did feel a bit of a bond with. "Now are you ready?"
Foxcloud 28 moons | She-cat | Warrior of Eagleclan | Apprentice: none| Crush: Southstar? | Tags: Deertail | Mentions:
    Foxcloud sighs as she had noticed nothing but the bits of what was now crowfood left in the pile. "Wonderful," she mumbles to herself as her stomach gave a slight growl before she glanced at the tom. "Morning Deertail, yeah I suppose if I'd like to eat I have to right?" She mewed before glancing at the pile sadly.
Stagpaw 13 moons | She-cat | Apprentice of Eagleclan | Mentor: Streamspots| Crush: N/a | Tags: n/a | Mentions: n/a
    Stagpaw hated training nowdays as she normally is asked by the other apprentices when she is going to become a warrior. She hated that her injury had set her back more than a single moon, she did try to jump into training sooner before either Russetswirl or Daydream had cleared her officially and nearly hurt herself again. It had been truly been the worst feeling to just sit around camp, she felt like she went crazy those two moons. She let out a sigh as she sat just outside the apprentices den as she was wondering where the deputy who was also her mentor was. When her mentor became deputy she felt even worse that she wasn't moving fast enough and was still an apprentice.
Russetswirl 75 moons | Tom | Elder of Eagleclan | Crush: N/a | Tags: n/a | Mentions: n/a
    Though Russetswirl had technically retired and became an elder, rarely did he ever just sit. He still liked to help and tract down herbs when the herbs were low. It was hard for him to want to retire, one eye had fully went blind by now and the other wasn't doing that great either. Though one thing he did truly love was having a nice den to spread out in as he was one of the few elders in the clan. The tom had noticed Foxcloud as she was on her way to the freshkill pile, he always felt bad that she didn't have her mother. He let out a sigh and contently watched the camp from the front of the elders den.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

A New Hope

Postby Tainted~Wings » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:16 am

C a s wrote:Does Goldenrose have a picture that you're adding? It's fine if not, your description is enough!
Both accepted, meaning we can start a bit later today!
Hooray! Again, with adding and updating the allegiances recently, I'm bound to make a mistake, so let me know if you spot an error with your cats' information! I'm going to set the poll to end on Friday.
Just to give you guys an idea of what comes next, I will be selecting the cats for the prophecy randomly, via a random generator. Please let me know ONE of your characters that you would like to enter into the prophecy drawing, if any! I'll create a prophecy in writing when we have chosen the characters. Depending on which idea is picked will determine how many cats need, and how many will be from each Clan.

That's still a bit in the future, though, so let's get excited to start today!

I don't have any art of her yet so no when I do I will be sure to show. And can goldenrose be in for the prophecy drawing if it hasn't been done yet??))

Daydream||tom||Eagle clan Medicine cat||Tags:open
The fawn mink tom was busy sorting herbs. He listened carefully as if to hear if anyone needed him. He shook his head. Did he miss being a warrior? Sometimes but he knew if it came down to him saving lives, that was his job. If he had to battle a warrior to save his clanmate he could. He licked his chest.

Goldenrose||she cat||Eagle clan Warrior||tags:open
She stretched. Maybe she should go out and hunt? It'd be good for her clanmates. Did her brother need help? Why should she care? He was a coward in her mind. What warrior in their right mind would become a medicine cat. Was he hiding something? Her head spun around the questions. She looked around for some cat to talk to.
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CJClaire » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:25 am

Robinwind - 27 moons - OakClan Medicine Cat - Tags: Beestar and Blizzardclaw
Robinwind purred in response to Blizzardclaw's offer and Beestar's question. "I'd love to join the two of you, if you don't mind." His stomach was growling, and the bird that Blizzardclaw had brought over looked fantastic. "Oh, if you two are organizing patrols, maybe I could tag along with one? It wouldn't hurt to gather some more herbs before the frost settles in." His stocks were fairly well-kept at the moment, but it never hurt to have more, just in case. Especially with kits coming soon to the clan, he thought, as he looked at Beestar.
Hi! I'm CJ! I use she/her pronouns. I'm an adult.
I play ice hockey!
i'm working on publishing a YA urban fantasy novel, and am looking for beta readers, lmk if you are interested :3

toyhou.se
artfight
Art Shop
art instagram
CJClaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:05 am

Ivypaw | she cat | 7 moons | medicine cat apprentice | location: medicine cat den | mate/crush: none | tags: open

Ivypaw rolled over in her nest, she got up with a yawn as she looked around and limped out of the medicine cat den. Ivypaw sighed as she sighed softly. She then sat outside of the den before she started cleaning herself, which was a bit difficult but she got through it,
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 11:32 am

Creamflower hears a voice and turns her head to see it was Elmshade, smiling. "Hello Elmshade!" she greeted warmly. She takes another bite of her fish, savoring the delicious taste.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me