Sunshine Island (Pokemon Island RP) (Open And Accepting!)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Sunshine Island (Pokemon Island RP) (Open And Accepting!

Postby M0urg3n » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:14 pm

Mudslide chuckled and trotted in the direction of the sweet voice. After minutes of walking, the duo came upon a Leavanny singing to herself as she finished weaving a long, silken scarf. She glanced up and her face lit up.
"Oh! Hello," The Leavanny sat up with the scarf still in hand. "I'm Silk."
M0urg3n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:22 pm

Warrior followed after Mudslide, remaining silent through the journey and just taking in his surroundings, and keeping an eye out for that Haxorus. Soon they came upon a Leavanny, which Warrior could assume was the friend. "Hi." He greeted back. "My name is Warrior."
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby M0urg3n » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:31 pm

Silk smiled shyly and held out the finished scarf.
"Would you like it? I love making items for new Pokemon I meet."
M0urg3n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:37 pm

He smiled shyly back and when she offered the item, he wasnt sure what to say, he didnt want to be rude and say no, but... social interactions were hard. "Are you sure?" He asked her, uncertain.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coco Bunny » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:43 pm

Ebony was hanging upside down in their cave, wings wrapped around them. They were quietly watching the entrance, ears twitching as they waited for a Pokemon to go past. They were hungry - maybe they'd convince a Pokemon to give them some berries...

Ivy was lying on a large rock in some direct sunlight. Her long, leaf-like ears were flat against it as she napped, basking in the warmth of the sun.

Al was hanging out in a big rocky clearing, practising with his magma ball. He lifted a round rock, smashed it and then set it alight, rolling it to keep it alive.

Lucky was in the forest, running after her tail as it twinkled and chimed.

(They're all open for RP)
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ramen bun » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:49 pm

Character Sheet
Name: Neo
Pokemon: Lucario
Bio: This is the rough and tough fighter, His old trainer abandoned him on this island because of his uncontrollable power and worrying that he might hurt somebody.
Kids: None
Crush: Ivy
Good Or Evil: Good, but hurts people on accident.
Other: He has a mega stone fused with his hand by a Team Magma accident.
ramen bun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowyclawdc » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:51 am

Lunar • Shiny Umbreon ♂ • Tags: Ivy

The shiny came across the Riifi, and his amber eyes widened for a moment. He had never seen a Pokémon like that, and his ears perked curiously. Padding over to her on the hot grass, he sniffed a few times around her before coming up to her. “..I don’t think I’ve ever seen a Pokémon like you before..” His voice was low and gravelly, but seemed slightly friendly in midst of his cautiousness.
snowyclawdc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coco Bunny » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:02 am

Ivy's eyes flickered open and she lifted her head to see an Umbreon. Immediately, her eyes lit up and she pushed herself until she was sitting, large ears perked with excitement. 'Hi! I'm, uh, aw gee how do I explain? I'm not too surprised, I suppose? Most Eevee evolve by a mossy rock! But, I've never seen a shiny before though! Your rings are so pretty!' She began rambling, excited to meet someone new, before she caught herself and laughed sheepishly. 'Sorry, I get overexcited sometimes. I'm Ivy! I'm a Riifi.'
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snowyclawdc » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:20 am

Lunar • Shiny Umbreon ♂ • Voice Claim: Doug Cockle, Geralt of Rivia • Tags: Ivy

He was sightly taken aback by the eeveelution’s excitement. His tail flicked to the side and he looked at it, nodding. “Yeah, they’re quite charming aren’t they?” He looked over to Ivyi and tilted his head, “..I’ve never heard of a Riifi. How interesting.” Dipping his head, his amber eyes following hers, “The name’s Lunar. The pleasure is mine.” Lifting his head up to meet her gaze, he sat down beside the large rock she was sitting by. “Where did you come from?” His head tilted slightly, ears flopping. “Are you from here?”
snowyclawdc

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coco Bunny » Sat Apr 20, 2019 6:42 am

'Hi Lunar!' In her opinion, this interaction was going very well so far. She hadn't gone overboard! - her father had often told her she could be excitable and scare Pokemon away. 'I came from a different island! There were people there - they were so tall and weird! I don't really remember how I got here. I was on a boat, and then it crashed and I washed up here. You're one of the first Pokemon I've really spoken to!' Ivy grinned brightly, waving one of her fur-covered paws around as she spoke. 'What about you? What's it like growing up without people around?'
Coco Bunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me