π“π’π¦π›πžπ«πœπ₯𝐚𝐧 New and Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Hawkfeather 003

Postby ghostlyhamlet » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:42 pm

x
x
Hawkfeather
β•”_________________________β•—
molly || twenty-four || bisexual

clan:; timberclan
tags:; Witherclaw

β•š_________________________╝

The tabby settled down as she took a quick bite before passing it over towards the elder with a small purr as she closed her eyes as she let the rays of the sun soak into her pelt again. It was always a nice and comforting feeling to her, as if the sun was wrapped around her, making sure that she'd always be warm. As she opened her eyes at his question, a small chuckle left her as she took another bite and swallowing before answering.

"Oh rather boring, I'm thankful I'm still able to move around easily, ask me in a few moons and I'll have a very different answer," she joked as she rested her head on her paws, a small wave of sadness washing over her as she remembered that her old mate would never be able to visit or see how their kits were like, how they looked. She hoped that they had his eyes, those were what first catch her attention, she'd loose herself in them whenever they would talk. Shaking her head a little to clear herself of those thoughts, she looked back at the elder.

"How are the apprentices treating you?" The queen asked, a small trace of concern in her voice as she hoped that they were treating the elder with care and kindness, as she knows how some of the apprentices can be with elders and how they tend to treat taking care of them as a chore rather than a privilege.
ghostlyhamlet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

{6}

Postby wildsight » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:25 am

β˜… B R I A R S T A R
{Female} {42 Moons} {Leader} {Crush: --} {Apprentice: --} {Location: Camp} {Mentions: --} {Tags: Open}

Briarstar purred with amusement. Kits always brought her joy. She gave the kit a slight
nod. "You are welcome Peachkit.," she said gazing at the young kit. She then turned to
Honeyflower. "I would love to spend more time here. But I must get back to my clan duties.
Who knows what's going, on in camp at the moment."
she said with a nod to the queen.
"I shall leave you in peace now." With that Briarstar padded out of the nursery. She then
glanced around the camp. Most of her clanmates we're talking to one another. She also
noticed that the dawn patrol had not left yet. Also, some of her clanmates seemed not to
be in camp. She glanced around looking for them. Maybe, they left to go hunting. She sighed
padding back to her den. There wasn't much to do at the moment. She entered her den lying
down in her nest. She would just rest for the time being. Hopefully something interesting would
happen later on.

✦ C L O U D S H A D E
{Male} {30 Moons} {Warrior} {Crush: --} {Apprentice: Aspenpaw} {Location: Camp} {Mentions: --} {Tags: Silverfoot, Shatteredstrike, Sunpaw}

Cloudshade turned his gaze to the young tom. His ears twitched before speaking. "Never mind
that now. And I do believe we can head out now."
he said with a quick glance at Shatteredstrike. He nodded
toward the other cats. "Come on. We can go ahead now." he then padded toward the camp
entrance. With a quick glance behind him he bounded off into the forest.

☼ B R I G H T P A W
{Female} {10 Moons} {Apprentice} {Crush: --} {Mentor: Hollyshine} {Location: Camp} {Mentions: --} {Tags: Hollyshine}

Brightpaw beamed glad that her mentor would be taking her out soon. Training was the best part
about being an apprentice. She loved training almost more than anything. She bounded around the camp
wondering what to do in the meantime. She glanced around hoping that someone else was around to talk
to. Of course, everyone seemed busy at the moment. So, Brightpaw padded toward the apprentice den. She
sat down and began to groom her pelt.
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
hi, i'm wild <3
――――――――――
th | art fight | Β©
▐
▐
▐
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π“π’π¦π›πžπ«πœπ₯𝐚𝐧 New and Accepting

Postby DBD » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:12 am

age 25 moons
Tags:
Paleheathers

He scanned Paleheathers again, trying to see if he could remember anything about the grey she-cat, but nothing came to mind. Over his life he only remembered really interacting with one cat, which was Red. She was the only one there his whole life. Always there when he was fighting other cats, and helping him hunt in the forest. However... he could use this to his advantage. Maybe he did know this cat, and if she actually had good memories of him, which was very unlikely, he could befriend her.

β€œRefresh my memory. When did we meet?” Storm asked, folding his tail over his paws.
DBD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roleplayer123 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:19 am

Silverfoot listened carefully behind her, and before Shatterstrike could say anything, she quickly dashed off to Cloudshade's side. ''Where we gonna go today?'' she mewed. Her claws quickly unsheathed at the thought of sinking them into prey. ''I hope we can catch a rabbit on the way!'' she purred as she vanished ahead of the patrol.
β™₯ Howdy there! β™₯
They / them
I am your friendly neighbourhood Roleplayer123!
I’m mostly a lurker, but I’m always looking out for new characters and new roleplay partners!

β™₯ On a Semi Hiatus! β™₯
Roleplayer123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Imacat=^+^= » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:12 am

Velvetpaw

(She-cat) (12 moons old) (Location: Camp)

Velvetpaw waited a moment, shuffling her paws awkwardly, but Aspenpaw didn’t reply. Maybe he was too caught up in whatever he was doing to notice her, or perhaps Velvetpaw had spoken more quietly then she had thought. She considered saying hello again, but what if Aspenpaw was just ignoring her because he didn’t want to talk to her? I’m so bad at this...Velvetpaw thought with a sigh. Not wanting to bother Aspenpaw, she cast her gaze around the camp, looking for her mentor. Not seeing them anywhere, Velvetpaw decided to go for a walk. It would give her something to do, and maybe she could even catch some prey for the clan. With that thought, Velvetpaw turned and padded out of camp.
Imacat=^+^=

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

(7)

Postby Sugarkitza » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:06 pm

{ S n ΓΈ w s p i r i t }
{ FΓΈrm | Shecat | 21 MΓΈΓΈns | Warrior | Crushless }
{ LΓΈcatiΓΈn; Camp > Warrior's Den }
{ Tagged; Thistlethorn}
──────────────────

The fae nodded slowly, sightless blue eyes wide. As he left, she let out a relieved sigh and went to lick a stray patch of chest fur, only then carefully moving after him. She didn't exactly feel like running into anything or anyone. The river would be fine as long as Snowspirit could be careful. "Very well." She murmured, taking her pace nice and slow.
My lovely son <3 Image
Mind clicking on my child Feraligator? He could use some love and it
would be much appreciated.

I have an Art Shop too!
Sugarkitza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roleplayer123 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:25 am

She rounded around the trees, along the border. She slowed down and ended up walking beside Cloudshade. ''Nice weather,right?'' she mewed. The sunlight was gently peering out of the tree-tops, causing the forest to warm up. She heard some rustling in the nearby bushes, and flicked her tail to Cloudshade. Plunging into the under-brush, she quietly stalked the rustling noise. A small mouse was eating a seed. She moved forward, closer to the mouse, till she could almost catch it...than her paw stepped on a twig. The mouse dropped the seed and scampered away into the thorns. She hissed in annoyance. She sulky walked back to the patrol's side. ''Mouse got away...'' she said.
Roleplayer123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kingdom. » Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:12 am

Lightningtailβ™‚ - Age: 30 moons - Location: camp - Tags: Thunderfang/open -

With a lash of his tail and a frustrated hiss, he shoved his brother out of the den and into the open. "Hey! What's the big ide-" he shushed his brother with a sharp jab. "With all of your shouting you'll wake the forest," Lightningtail sighed deeply and glanced around before continuing. "Learn next time to sleep in your own nest, and maybe I'll let you sleep!" With that, he turned and stalked to a warm spot to sit and groom his ruffled fur.

Thunderfangβ™‚ - Age: 30 moons - Location: camp - Tags: Lightningtail/open -

Groaning, Thunderfang stretched where he was thrown on the ground. He sent a glare in his brother's direction before standing and plopping down outside the warrior's den. He gave a huge yawn and looked around drowsily. "Well if you want to sleep in your own nest, then go to bed on time you mousebrained night-owl," he grumbled under his breath.
work in progress as always

in the meantime, go check out this RP forum!

Ancient Awakenings
.kingdom.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookieKrumblez » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:37 am

Skyheart - She-cat - Warrior - No Mate - No Crush - No Kits - Tags: Open!

Skyheart was in her den, bored and alone.

ImageImage
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kingdom. » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:01 pm

.kingdom. wrote:
Lightningtailβ™‚ - Age: 30 moons - Location: camp - Tags: Thunderfang/open -

With a lash of his tail and a frustrated hiss, he shoved his brother out of the den and into the open. "Hey! What's the big ide-" he shushed his brother with a sharp jab. "With all of your shouting you'll wake the forest," Lightningtail sighed deeply and glanced around before continuing. "Learn next time to sleep in your own nest, and maybe I'll let you sleep!" With that, he turned and stalked to a warm spot to sit and groom his ruffled fur.

Thunderfangβ™‚ - Age: 30 moons - Location: camp - Tags: open -

Glancing at his brother across the clearing, Thunderfang made his move towards the warrior's den. He made his way back to his nest, but finding it already cold, he sighed. He nodded to Skyheart, too groggy and upset to really initiate a conversation. Sitting down in his nest, he curled his tail around his paws, waiting for the sun to get higher in the sky to really start moving.
work in progress as always

in the meantime, go check out this RP forum!

Ancient Awakenings
.kingdom.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me