♒lakeclan ♒ | started

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ♒lakeclan ♒ | started

Postby liv :) » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:30 pm

troutstar (tagged: finchtail, milkpelt)
    "you're very welcome, finchtail," the grey tabby tom responded, a polite and reassuring smile etched onto his lips. "just do your best to be polite to minnowpaw. you're the older one; you need to act it. once you start to demand respect, minnowpaw will be sure to comply. and if not, i can always talk to him for you."

troutstar was pleased that he had managed to make the warrior feel better-- even if just by a little. he truly hated the feeling that he got when there was a flaw found in his decision-making skills. the tom had always been rather arrogant and self-assured, but also a perfectionist and problem-solver. he hated being wrong with a fiery passion, so he always strove to be correct. on the seldom occasion that he happenes to find himself in the wrong, he will quickly leap into action to fix the situation in his favour. he was certain that he was the best possible leader for this clan, and so he had to prove to be so. regardless, he wasn't too concerned about whether or not he was capable of leading lakeclan. in his eyes, there isn't much that can be done to improve himself. his most major fault is his inflated sense of self-worth.

"so," he said, thinking of something to say. as his mind wandered, he looked back in the distance to steal another glance at the gorgeous milkpelt. he made eye contact with her, and immediately flashed a flirty, charming grin. great starclan, what i would do for a moment alone with her... he thought longingly, shifting his gaze back to finchtail before it became too apparent that he was mooning over the she-cat.

"hey, if you really think that you're not cut out for an apprentice, why don't we head over to see shiningpaw and milkpelt?" he suggested, not yet getting to his point. troutstar had thought of the perfect opportunity-- excuse, more like-- to speak with milkpelt. "we could go over there and you could help out milkpelt with shiningpaw's training. it could be a source of valuable, transferable experience. i imagine that shiningpaw is a bit of an easier apprentice to deal with than minnowpaw, it could teach you a few things about how you should expect an apprentice to behave."

herontail (tagged: tumblepaw)
    "oh, we'll just go over the basics," she said casually, hoping to make this training session brief but successful. she didn't want her young apprentice to become intimidated by the idea of battling, so she planned to make things easy for him. simple moves to learn, simple circumstances... nothing fancy. just enough to build some confidence and muscle memory. it was blatantly obvious that tumblepaw lacked in both of those skill-sets; so they needed to start small and give him the greatest possibility of success.

"we need to find a good place to train. a clearing, perhaps, with a soft dirt ground and nothing that could get in our way," herontail told tumblepaw, beginning to pad off into the small forest. the only place on their little island that would fit this criteria was the beach. most of the island's shoreline-- and the best fishing places-- was comprised of rocks. it would go directly from forest, to rock, to lake. however, there was one spot on the shoreline in which there was a fairly large sand beach. the fishing there was rather poor due to the shallowness of the water's depth, but it served as an ideal training ground for fighting practice.

"how about the sandy beach?" she offered, although the question was rhetorical. there was really no other good place to train, unless you were willing to train right inside camp. but knowing her apprentice, she figured he would prefer not to showcase his sparring abilities in front of everyone in the lakeclan camp.
liv :)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

( ✯ lovely little family no.9 )

Postby stranger danger » Wed Dec 05, 2018 2:44 pm

𝑴𝑰𝑳𝑲𝑷𝑬𝑳𝑻[ mentioned: shiningpaw, troutstar, finchtail ✧ with shiningpaw ✧ feeling fine ✧ currently at the lake] ❝ it takes time, my dear ❞
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

she purrs in amusement and nods running her tail over her apprentice's back. "i am still very proud of you, my dear." she says, as lightly as she could manage. the handsome leader catches her gaze and flashes a singular smile - and milkpelt finally follows. "great starclan..." steeling herself, she follows after her apprentice, hoping to not appear as flustered as she felt. as they neared, she dipped her head to finchtail and flashed a sweet smile in the direction of her leader. she hadn't even noticed how often her thoughts fleeted to him to often, how their gazes would catch and drag away in the clearings. "good morning." she says, in a more formal greeting, sidling up to her leader, close enough for it not to be perceived as scandalous, but if you looked close enough you could see the expression in her eyes. "shiningpaw here told me of what happened this morning," she begins, glances back towards her apprentice, pride radiating from her. "she just wanted to show you what she had caught." her eyes alight, as she thinks, 'and give me an excuse to speak with you.'

𝑺𝑯𝑬𝑬𝑷𝑷𝑨𝑾[ mentioned: pebblesky✧ with pebblesky ✧ feeling content ✧ currently in camp ] ❝ not a cat in the world that could hold me down ❞
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

will edit in later - just wanted to get a post up!!
stranger danger

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

10 " he came from where the winds are cold "

Postby eleutheromania » Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:08 am

𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑶𝑾𝑷𝑨𝑾 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚞𝚍𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛
    sex: tom ❙ ❙ age: eleven moons ❙ ❙ rank: apprentice ❙ ❙ mentions: ---- ❙ ❙ tags:fallowstride
    it seemed there was enough here for doestep to replenish her stocks. though he was unsure on how much she truly needed but to him it seemed a lot as it was. at fallowstride's question, the tom looked his way and moved the roots to the side for a moment. "it has many uses to be honestly. though i'm not sure what doestep's main use for it is. i do know it helps with itching and stiff joints." he explained to the warrior before he picked the roots back up and turned his gaze to him again. when questioned on how much they needed, he offered a shrug. "grab as much as you can carry." he added through the roots in his mouth before motioning that they should head back.

the weather was not considered nice and his pelt was already soaked. though the apprentice did not mind, though now his mouth had a earthy taste in it from the comfrey roots. the tom waited a bit to make sure fallowstride has a much of the herb as he could get before he began to small trek back to camp. while the weather was gloomy, minnowpaw's spirits were high for now and he knew that the weather would clear later through the day hopefully. he wondered what most of the cats were up to and if anything interesting was occurring. something interesting would be nice around the rather boring day.
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ♒lakeclan ♒ | started

Postby dinolover519 » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:39 pm

Foxtail / female / heterosexual / 30 moons / warrior / location: / tags: camp,open

Will add in a bit, she’s honestly just sitting around thinking up evil strategies

Rockspring / male / heterosexual / 83 moons / elder / location: / tags: Palestone, Doestep, open

The old tom gave a rumbling purr. ”I’m certain you gave ‘em quite a scare anyways, fleeing back to their twolegs!” He groomed his paw for a minute, imagining. He looked up as Doestep walked in, no doubt worrying about her adopted mother. The two exchanged briefly before he medicine at turned to Rockspring. At her inquiry, he shook his head and mewed, “Oh don’t worry about me, I’ve got plenty of spunk left in me, though not nearly as much as those she-cats this morning!” He joked, hoping the medicine cat wouldn’t see through his facade. Of course his old bones were aching constantly, but he knew that he’d had his time and it was more important that younger cats got Doestep’s attention.

Shiningpaw / female / heterosexual / 6 moons / apprentice / location: / tags: Milkpelt, Finchtail, Troutstar, open

The snowy white molly bowed her head to the leader and presented her fish shyly. “I know I messed u prhis morning, but I promise I’ll be a good warrior.” She mewed softly. The apprentice’s mixmatched gaze then noted Finchtail. Perfect! Good luck Milkpelt... Shiningpaw padded over to Finchtail. “Hello Finchtail!!” She mewed cheerfully. “How’s Minnowpaw?” The oddeye purposefully directed her gaze from Finchtail to Troutstar and Milkpelt and back, hoping the tom would interpret her gestures. With me as an apprentice bothering Milkpelt and Troutstar as leader, the two will hardly get time together, if Finchtail gets the hint hopefully they’ll make the most out of these previous seconds
dinolover519

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

fallowstride || 11

Postby shortstop » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:03 am

ɴᴀᴍᴇ; Fallowstride
ᴀɢᴇ; 46 Moons
ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ; Tom
ʀᴀɴᴋ; Warrior
ᴀᴘᴘʀᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴇ; -
ғᴏʀᴍ; Here
ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ; Minnowpaw
F a l l o w s t r i d e
Many uses, huh? If the comfrey was that important and needed, then Fallowstride planned to haul as much as he could carry back to the camp.
"I'll have to ask Doestep about what exactly she uses it for," he responded, bending down and gathering up a good pile of the roots between his teeth. He glanced down at the hole they'd made in the ground and frowned. It didn't seem right to leave it open like that, so he took a moment to fill it back up by scooping up the dirt they'd removed and putting it back. Satisfied with his work, he turned back to face Minnowpaw as they got ready to leave for the camp.
They walked side by side, though they could no longer speak to each other due to the herbs they were carrying. Sometimes Fallowstride wished he had strange paws like the house folk he had lived around. They were able to pick things up and work with them, and still speak with those screeching noises they used to communicate because their mouths were still free to use. What must that be like?
They got back to the camp just as the rain ceased falling. Fallowstride glanced at Minnowpaw, wondering if they were to head straight to Doestep's den or if they were to leave these comfrey roots somewhere for her to collect them.
shortstop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me